[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest sp4078

NO, actually, she got her nose done. I heard this from long time ago that she actually has plastic surgery and she admitted it while all other actresses tried to hide the truth. In result she got even more popularity. This was for long time ago I don't have the source.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oink

Hi, I love this drama..Love Dal Ja and Tae Bong's Scenes..and also the story of Dal Ja's friends...

Love that "superwomen" episode, where in the illustration they made all the women around Dal Ja's wore a super woman suit except Dal Ja with a wonder woman one..because (I guess) Dal Ja was the one who wonder how super a woman had to be with a multiple roles ..as career woman, wife, mother, daughter in law, etc..

Anyway I just made one MV for this drama..check it out if you like from the link below :

Fanmade MV

[purple]MV Dal Ja's Spring - To You Mine[/purple]

Description :

Song : To You Mine- Pearl's Day

Clips: Dal Ja and Tae Bong's Happy Moments From K-Drama "Dal Ja's Spring"(KBS-2007)

Guest bliss_

awesome video, oink!

i love all the scenes you compiled and the song you picked! nice choice :)

2 thumbs up!

Guest Incise Soul

I just started to watch this drama two days ago. I am so ADDICTED to it! The chemistry between Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki is great. The storyline is funny and original, in my opinion. Each episode teaches something about life, love, friendship, etc. It's realistic and interesting to watch. It's been so long since I've been addicted to korean drama ^^

Guest ricsam

I just finished watching this drama .. it was awesome ..

I really love this drama .. maybe you will not believe me ..but I took just 2 days to finish this drama ..

I fall in love with both of them Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki .. they r such a lovely couple..

Guest struckyie

right after he came back from Thailand, or about several days later after he posted the pics of him from his vacation in Thailand, which was after Chuseok, Min Ki's cyworld's background completely altered...everything was gloomy and black and the only music playing was the song title along the lines of "Give Up Your Hands". Many parts of his cyworld were unavailable, previous messages left by friends and co-stars were no longer there, he left a one word message "Karma" and "Today is...즐거움". Those who have visited Min Ki's cyworld before have always commented on his great selection of music, even Eugene commented so, but now the only one on his playlist is Ozzy Ozbourne's "Goodbye to Romance"...Choi Ja Hye, not long after this incident, wrote a message of encouragment to him on his cyworld.

Unfortunately, that's the only way I know...unless you have like NJStar installed.

what's Minki cyberworld? what's the site??

Guest ilovebinderclips

I love Chae Rim in this drama. :wub: :wub: :wub: She has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. And with regards to what some people in the thread are asking about -- my impression was that she's 28 in real life, and she did admit to having plastic surgery on her nose some time ago (after "all about eve," maybe around the time of "dating now"). Of course, that's all irrelevant when her smile as it is can give you so much happiness...

Overall, I really liked this drama, and I was impressed by the ending -- it tied up all the loose ends, and it realistically portrayed DJ and TB's relationship in surprisingly mature philosophical terms. The romance between SD and SJ was also excellent IMO, and I loved the chemistry between the two veteran actors. The titles for each episode are definitely a trademark of the writer, who I think wrote Hotelier as well...? Anyways, kudos to her :).

If you haven't seen this, gooo and download/rent it now!! I'm glad I did :).

Guest noopie

Hi all!

I've just finished watching dalja's spring today! and I'm glad that I've found this thread! HEhehe Just want to share my opinion with everybody here!

Chae Rim's and Lee Min Ki's role are totally awesome in this drama! I feel touch for every love scene between two of them....and also between sonju and se do!

This drama not only talking about love but also about career woman.....I really feel inspired by this drama....(maybe because, in less than 5 years, I'm going to be 30!! haha)

I hope that I can be as lucky as Dal Ja!!

I hope Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki can work together again in different drama! They are really sweet together!!

I have watched Lee min ki's drama before in "be strong, geum soom", but his character not as charming as tae bong! hahahahaahah

Really love Tae bong en Dal ja!!!

Actually I thought the ending would be a wedding party......Really want to see their marriage life!! Really hope there's a 2nd Part! hahahha

Guest ovette

^

^

we all sure wanted a wedding at the end... but seeing both of them happy is a GREAT GREAT CONSOLATION!

i hope there's a part2 too... lol

Guest xsilentangel

this is my next drama

already saw episode 1

it's adorable! she's very cute

i'll be back when i finish this (lol i finish dramas fast)

Guest kappow

Hey there. I was reading this thread and became inspired to watch this drama! YAY! Does anyone have the links to where i can watch this drama online? english subs? Thanks in advance. I cant wait to see it!

Guest kjongmin

Hey there. I was reading this thread and became inspired to watch this drama! YAY! Does anyone have the links to where i can watch this drama online? english subs? Thanks in advance. I cant wait to see it!

Kappow, you can find this series on Youtube.

Guest jade_baby

i looooooooove this series so much...actually at first i was not expecting much...but once i started watching...i was hooked....chae rim is soooooo cute...she doesn't even look 33...her dressing is superb...she and tae boong make a great couple...

Archived