[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest xsilentangel

i finally finished the drama! took my longer than i thought

i loved it =]

chae rim's really adorable and lee minki is HOT!!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Megumi

Great Kdrama. I usually do not like Kdrama's at all, but this one really sweet and not really draggy like others >.<;;

Hands down for Dal Ja and Tae Bong <3

Guest mayette31

I loved this drama! =)

I laughed and cried, laughed and cried. Dal Ja and Tae Bong were wonderful. Even the secondary characters were great! =)

Watch, watch, watch this drama! =)

Guest ovette

im glad a lot are still watching this..

everytime i remember scenes from this drama, i start smiling again.

it's just so nice.. i plan to rewatch it sometime soon :)

Guest jade_baby

i m really head over heels about this series....i love chae rim's wardrobe..and my handphone ring tone has been changed to abba dancing queen as well...does anyone knows where i can download this series ost..i have been looking everywhere for it but can't seem to find it....

Guest bliss_

I was wondering if anyone have the english subs in .srt files? Thanks alot.

Oh nevermind, they're on 1st page, anyone care to give me a tutorial on how to put this onto the vids?

just name both the avi file and the srt file the same and the subs should play right away once you click the video.

I started watching this drama last sunday.. and today I'm watching the last epidose.. :)

It's great!!! I love it!!! I hope the end will be great as well.. but I'm sure it'll be!!! :D

LEe Min Ki is so handsome!!!! Oh.. My.... GOd! :blush:

E Chae Rim is so cute!!! *__* I'm so sad she divorced :( I hope everything will be allright in her future.. :)

Anyway.. I haven't read all the pages of this topic.. :( wow! they are a lots!!! but do you know a websie where I can find the translation of the lyrics of the OST? I've read just a little part in the sub and they are wonderful *______________*

Thank you really much :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest love.peace.happiness.

this is a delightful drama...i've seen ppl talking about it but i never gave it a second thought until i saw the first episode and i was hooked...i love DJ she's so funny and sweet and naive at the same time...and i give her power for excepting someone younger than her cause its still a taboo in asian countries for older women to date younger men..everyone should watch this drama so funny and romantic at the same time..

Guest XiahJunsu

Hy there!

Because I really love this drama I searched at Yesasia for the DVD Box but couldn´t find anything anywhere..

Could it be that there isn´t one or that it isn´t released yet / isn´t available anymore?

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.. because I really want to have this drama in my drama collection.. =)

Hy there!

Because I really love this drama I searched at Yesasia for the DVD Box but couldn´t find anything anywhere..

Could it be that there isn´t one or that it isn´t released yet / isn´t available anymore?

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.. because I really want to have this drama in my drama collection.. =)

there's no official DVD Box set, and HK hasn't released a box set for this drama yet either though they've aired it. None of the other Asian countries have aired it I think. If you live in the US or Canada, you can purchase the drama from the KBS America website.

http://kbs-america.com/product/eor_list.ph...eeaaca82ce82a88

Or better yet, write to YA Entertainment, requesting that they get licensing for the drama.

http://www.yaentertainment.com/about.html make sure in the 'Choose One' box that you have selected "Make a Request"

it took me a while to finish this drama as well, however my sister finished it in within a week she absolutely loves dalja. i'm not sure if i've already posted on this thread or not but incase i didn't i'm doing it now.. i really really enjoyed watching dalja's spring, i especially love it that dalja is independent, she's assertive and she speaks up for herself but yet she's a very kind and soft person at heart. her character is very loveable, we need more dalja's in drama.

Guest XiahJunsu

@creidesca

Thanks for the reply.. =)

But that´s a problem -.- I´m living in Germany. But if YAEntertainment is licensing them can I purchase them if I´m living in Germany?

Guest noopie

This is one of my favourite drama! Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki is very cute! I think both of them are very compatible.

I hope that they can be the real couple^^!

Really sad that the ending is too fast! I wish that can see both of them get married then perhaps show their marriage life...maybe show more their relationship with parents in law..

Although I've finished watching, but I still like repeat!

In singapore I still cant find the original DVD...I would like to buy the original for my own collection!

Recommended to everybody that haven't watched this drama!

Guest liu_xing_girl

just finished this drama recently & i totally love it (although i wish the ending could have been better)!!! i can totally relate to the story. seems like i'm seeing my future self in dalja (prior to her meeting w/ tae bong). dalja became some sort of heroine to me in this drama..hehe! and kang tae bong...what can i say. he's like my ideal man...a dream come true...almost perfect. honestly, when i first saw lee min ki i didn't like him but after a few episodes i totally fell in love w/ the "spare tire"

i'd just like to ask if anyone here has a compilation of sorts of Dalja's "quotable quotes/words of wisdom"? i really liked the things she said here. thanks in advance!

Guest love.peace.happiness.

i just finished the drama this week and i was so happy and satisfied with how it ended..i've seen a lot of dramas this year and some i don't even finish because it either lagged or it was getting uninteresting but not with Dal Ja it was entertaining from beginning to end...

from the Augest YA Entertainment Newsletter:

favoriteskn3.gif

so fans of Dal Ja's Spring, let's each of us individually send YA Entertainment an email, requesting for them to license this drama, I'm waiting for an official release, and if this is the closest I can get to an official one (hey, we might get subs to any of the extras they include for Dal Ja's Spring):

the email: info@yaentertainment.com

make sure the email heading read: New DVD Titles

I believe ant0k over at the d-addicts forum will be setting up a webpage soon, selling licensed DVDs (from Yesasia), so even if you're not located in the US or Canada, I think antok will ship it overseas if necessary (hopefully). So (I know this is dubious but if it's gonna help get the drama licensed) for those living overseas who help out by requesting (and have an email that doesn't signify you as being someone from overseas [i mean creidesca@yahoo.hk.com is a dead giveaway that you're not located in the US]), pretend you're someone from the US [pick a state], when writing your email to them.

Hint, Hint: this goes for anyone who also wants the other Min Ki drama to get released by YA Entertainment too [Referring to Love Truly/Really Really Like You]...I'm gonna make sure I request for both, and any other drama I'd like to see released officially.

Archived