[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charlot

=D aww I love this drama. It was different, that's why it was so appealing. I love the paintings made for each episode; they're all so beautiful!

It was cliche at parts, but it was good cliche. Cliche so that it really didn't seem cliche (well there's that one part with Tae Bong's past and why he wanted to make lunch boxes. I thought that was a lie for a second and then realized it was true. A little fake but oh well ^_^;).

Guest lilyrose

I have been looking and looking for a YA or any other official release of the box set for this drama. I just adore it. I think it is up there with Coffee Prince and My Lovely Sam Soon. It is so smart and hip, and the romance is great. I cannot remember how many times I burst out laughing in just about every episode. The side romance could have been curtailed a bit and I found myself Ffing as that romance dragged on. But the central romance could not have been more perfect.

just wondering....its not a boot leg version is it?? i love this drama too and i wouldnt mind buying it!!! soo please let me know if its like a bootleg version!!

the one sold by the KBS e-store is not bootleg. If you buy it anywhere else w/ e-subs it likely is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest john_anderton

great series.. so far ive finished 12 episodes... chae rim's very pretty!!! too bad my dvd copy is dubbed in mandarin... wud love to hear chae rim's voice in korean..

chemistry between chae rim and lee min ki's fine.. :lol:

Guest apple red

this is very very good drama

very minor repetitive cliche just like another K-drama..especially the character.

Dal Ja is very rare in character Kdrama, while kang Tae bong is not the pretty common character "WILD OUTSIDE, BEAUTIFULL INSIDE"

I like KTB's character who's so honest and straightforward. not trying to be romantic or anything to convince the woman he love.

But he's only said one word, and he really mean it.

very very good portray by LMK (though i dont think he's very good looking, but he's perfect portraying a "iam who iam" kind of KTB)

Archived