Guest ovette

Guest cutiepie

merging posts:

from cutiepie

sspringcutasf000025525an6.jpg20070303yunyegaentertaith1.jpg

LQ Yunyega Entertainment News - Dal Ja's Spring cut

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pq8tvl

from creidesca

i also need clarification: does SunJoo know that SeDo knows about the baby?

the better question: does SD knows that SJ knows that he knows about the baby? Am I making sense?

anyways, the main reason for my post:

Yunyega Ent News 3-3-07

Dal Ja's Spring cut segment HQ

yunyegentnews3307drmdijgv9.jpg

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wisefool

Up to episode 10 for now and I love this series so far, havent seen such an entertaining k-drama for a long time! Nice plot, interesting themes and creative use of humour/fantasy! Kudos to CR for being able to successively portray a 33year old funky career woman, her acting is as good and natural as ever. She seems to have matured since i last saw her but there's still traces of that cute girlish charm in her now and then! Dont really like those curls of hers but her winter outfits are all so chic and stylish!

First time seeing Lee Min Ki onscreen and thought he was so-so at first, if not average at most. But im starting to like him as the series progresses, he looks really dashing and has very seductive gazes, making it all the more convincing that he's able to attract a woman older than him. Despite the age gap, CR and him look surprisingly cute and lovable together!

I'm glad they made Son Ju (Lee Hye Young) a friend of Dal Ja's..it'll be so sickening and cliche if she is the typical evil/stuck up villianess (which i thought was going to happen at first!). Son Ju's a really refreshing and unique character from all those normal female supporting roles in the usual k-series and her r/s with Se Do (Gong Hyung Jin) is pretty unusual as well.

From what ive read for episode 18 so far, i really hope they dont go and pull a memory lost and moppy love triangle btw Dal Ja, Tae Bong and his ex. That'll probably spoil the originality of the plot..keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that i'll be surprised (in the pleasant sense) for the last couple of episodes!

Guest babymarzy07

^

^

i think its due to her divorce.. not so sure.. correct me if im wrong? not too sure on the details.

-edit

in the caps above.

i LOVE one cap.

the one where chaerim and minki are asked "what does Spring mean in the title DalJa's Spring?"

Minki answers "because the drama is ending in spring?"

PUAHAHAHAHA <33 his answer is NOT poetic or pretty, its so straightforward

lol.. that is funny.. minki's vibe is so straightforward and honest, not the pretentious type which i like a lot. im curious what they said in this interview.. i hope kbs world has subbed version of this interview.. minki and chaerim look really good together.. if u ask me i can barely tell that one is older one is younger.. i mean they seem so happy.. annd minki seems to get along well with his nuna co-stars huh? i think minki gets along with most, though havent heard much of him and eugene. minki in between KJK and YHE on xman was funny too.

Guest dramaok

oh no the ex is so friggin annoying..

how she asked TB if he slept with DJ..

and how she suggests to DJ how they were so passionate and intimate in the 3 years they dated.. that she would know how TB has a mark on his butt.. what a troublemaker!!!! what did TB see in her anyway..?

and does anyone else find seon-ju annoying? she's cool and all.. but now that she's pregnant with sedo's child.. i think she should give him some say in things too.. instead of totaling shutting him out you know..? you go to america i'll raise MY kid by MYSELF cuz i dont' need anyone.. well that may be true but it's sedo's child too don't you think? i know she will have to bear it and she's the mother.. but still..

this drama is starting to annoy me. :wacko:

Guest ovette
heyys what happened to chae rim that she couldn't face the cameras or whatever? sorry i'm a little slow on these things

yah it was due to her divorce.. but let's just not make any more fuzz about it

btw, thanks for the SS link of yunyega interview!

and how she suggests to DJ how they were so passionate and intimate in the 3 years they dated.. that she would know how TB has a mark on his butt.. what a troublemaker!!!! what did TB see in her anyway..?

and does anyone else find seon-ju annoying? she's cool and all.. but now that she's pregnant with sedo's child.. i think she should give him some say in things too.. instead of totaling shutting him out you know..? you go to america i'll raise MY kid by MYSELF cuz i dont' need anyone.. well that may be true but it's sedo's child too don't you think? i know she will have to bear it and she's the mother.. but still..

but i think it's because SunJoo had gone through divorce already. she's afraid of loving and getting married again and only ot end up being left alone once more. and the episode was about making sacrifice. i think on SunJoo's part, it's making way for SeDo so he could grab the opportunity.

i also need clarification: does SunJoo know that SeDo knows about the baby?

Guest mirage

^ Yes, SunJoo does know that SeDo knows about the baby, which is why she doesn't want to be the burden that's keep him from going aboard at that great opportunity.

Guest babymarzy07

ahhh so is what she was telling DJ and what talked about with TB.. omg i know, i dont like her at all.. i know she looks pretty and all.. but the kind of pretty she has is kinda scary look i mean i dunno how to desccribe it but conniving, scheming and trying to be a good girl look.

Im actually starting to feel for SD, I feel that sometimes SJ can be a tad insensitive and somewhat discrimating of peoples characters. SJ is the type who is steadfast in her beliefs and what she believes in early on is hard to sway. She tries to act cool and nonchalant, but deep inside she is affected.

I think that it will take something big to happen to make her realize this point. She seems to scared to commit because of the what happend before. Although, its good that SJ wants SD to grab the opportunity, I think they are the point in their life to settle down our maybe think of the responsibility ahead. I dont think SD wants to loose that too, I think he has had enough of that kind of life (is ready to give it up). hmm.. yeah i wonder if SJ knows that SD knows..

thanks cutiepie for the yunyega link!

Guest dramaok

yes he knows that she knows that he knows.

ep. 17: around 54:28 --> 55:39

gh17070228asf003227046vn0.jpggh17070228asf003293846ny5.jpggh17070228asf003303220ct4.jpg

SD: what do i have to? what do i have to do so you'll trust me? what do i have to do for you so you that you'd trust me and loosen your heart at last?

SJ: i already trust you. it is because i trust you that i can talk to you like this comfortably, you really don't know?

SD: you trust me. really? do you trust me?

SJ: yup. i do.

SD: then why won't you tell me the truth?

SJ: !

SD: our baby in your belly. why do you keep hiding it from me?

SJ: !!

SD: maybe she'll tell me now.. perhaps she'll tell me then.. like this i waited and waited.. but you have no plan to tell me at all.

SJ: cuz i was afraid you'd be like this. . because of me.. and our baby... that you'd give up on a great opportunity that's come to your life.. like this

---------

i get it. she's afraid to be a burden to him... and she loves him enough not to want to stop him from the opportunity of a lifetime...

but what he really wants may not be the opportunity anymore.. she won't entertain that possibility. she is just so set on her own ideas..

probably because she doesn't want to be vulnerable to failure again.. but i wish she's be more brave for her.. and for their baby.... and let her guard down..

or else she will push him away for sure.. and really miss out.. her and her baby both..

Guest ovette

thanks for the spot dramaoki think she's afraid too.. i hope DalJa can give her more encouragement, and eventually learn to face her problems.

Guest kimtaepyung

merging posts:

from kimtaepyung

Oh man, I really want to kick his ex! She's so annoying, especially with her fake smile!! If I were Dalja I would've been much more hostile than that.

And I echo others.. Anyone have the preview for 19? I'm so curious to know what'll happen!

from arielcc

Hmm.. still no preview on Episode 19 :unsure:? Ovette mentioned something like the linked was broken.. so was it ever released?

Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next :sweatingbullets::D

Guest babymarzy07

thanks dramaok for that spot translation :) sigh.. i think that if she really really does trust Saedo, she would trust him in his decision of about wanting to stay for the baby not because its a burden but because she knows that Saedo really loves them and wants this different opportunity. I cant help agree with the fake smile. hahahha id love to kick her.

When I saw Chae Rim, I thought no, I'm not going to watch. Have never been impressed with her acting skills although she can do it better than a few other leading ladies we know. However, Lee Min Ki's piercing eyes and acting made me download after the first eps and there are no regrets since! Beautifully scripted, hilarious. But I am just worried (now at ep 11) the series will descend to the common Kr drama cliches - parents' past forbid/hinder the main love theme, leading to tears etc... argh!

Guest ovette

im annoyed too!

for those still confused... the ex is NOT the one from mermaid story...

see the difference...

photo15377.jpgphoto20887.jpg

im just surprised, they do look alike a lot here :)

photo15371.jpgphoto20900.jpg

but here not anymore...

Guest aurafilla

I've started watching this recently!! I am soo addicted to this! I'm dying now cos I've watched until episode 10! T_T Im trying to avoid the spoilers here.. hehehhe I downloaded the episodes via torrent. Im wondering if there's any kind soul out there who could upload the HQ episodes on MU. I've got the Ep 12 already..so I need EP 11 and onwards. I dont mind uploading HQ of EP 1 to 10 if anyone needs it.

merging posts:

from hin:

I wonder if they will release the DVD of this series when it's finished...I cant afford to download all the episodes

Im so in love with Lee Min Ki right now :wub:

and im so addicted to this drama

from creidesca:

I wonder if they will release the DVD of this series when it's finished...I cant afford to download all the episodes

Im so in love with Lee Min Ki right now :wub:

and im so addicted to this drama

someone should suggest to start a petition at the dc gallery?

Guest amane~matsuo
Im actually starting to feel for SD, I feel that sometimes SJ can be a tad insensitive and somewhat discrimating of peoples characters. SJ is the type who is steadfast in her beliefs and what she believes in early on is hard to sway. She tries to act cool and nonchalant, but deep inside she is affected.

I think that it will take something big to happen to make her realize this point. She seems to scared to commit because of the what happend before. Although, its good that SJ wants SD to grab the opportunity, I think they are the point in their life to settle down our maybe think of the responsibility ahead. I dont think SD wants to loose that too, I think he has had enough of that kind of life (is ready to give it up). hmm.. yeah i wonder if SJ knows that SD knows..

I agree in what you said about SJ babymarzy07, at first, really I was irked at Se Do because he was the two-timing playboy he is, but then he was the kind of the playboy who really is just looking for 'the right-one' and conceals it by being a playboy [he's just looking for love] and dating too many girls and then will give up being a playboy if he finally found 'the one' i believe that "the one" is Seon Ju already. I still feel deeply touched in that episode where he even stayed in the rain and scampered in the pile of garbages just to find that ring for Seon Ju. They really should settle down, especially now that they're having a baby. It'll benice to see them as one happy family... And then, Seon Ju is really that type of cold, unfeeling woman, but deep inside she's vulnerable and weak and she just hides it by being too cold and maybe it`s because of her past experience to love, and commitment. Remember that EP where she finally opened up about her 'divorce' to DalJa, she said she thought when she was at her twenties she thought she had it all, a good life, money, great career and of course, the one she loves. Well, now it's not that too great. I hope she realizes that this time it will be 'better' [i hope] and that Se Do really do loves her and that he is not burdened at all just because of the baby, coz I really think he cares :(

&& I really really hope Seon Ju will stop thinking the way she thinks about the whole situation, if she really trusts Se Do and if she really has feelings for him then i hope she realizes that love is about taking risks and putting pride and doubts aside.

but then.. love is about making sacrifices too, for yourself and also for the one you love... but then.. c`mon...! take the risk first..! still, she`s in a real tough situation, I feel for her too but I hope she can really open up.

Guest fashionista
thanks for the fan-made schedulers... it was kinda funny.. 'study with minki' lol :)

um... creidesca were there any Power Video NGs for today?

cutiepie mentioned earlier that there wasn't any for this week.

Guest amane~matsuo
merging posts:

from cutiepie

sspringcutasf000025525an6.jpg20070303yunyegaentertaith1.jpg

LQ Yunyega Entertainment News - Dal Ja's Spring cut

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pq8tvl

from creidesca

Thanks for this~~! Will tune in to KBS world tomorrow for Entertainment relay, hopefully I wish it's subbed ^____^ awww can`t wait~!

anyways, about Lee Min Ki! He`s soooo shy in person.. I think. Did you guys seen him on Heroine6 show? The way he danced, weird in a cute way ^.^

Guest ovette

yah, MinKi was wayyy to funny in heroine 6, he also proved his wits during the singing portion. thanks creidesca for the info. i didnt get to read that, sometimes i think soompi has errors and some of the posts get deleted :(

i hope the interview gets translated too!

Archived