[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arielcc

omg...I think TB's gonna be put in the same situation when Hee-Yun's parents came to him! Ex-GF is having him handle the Handa Home Shopping Network...

What lawsuit is Handa facing? What did DJ's mum say to TB that caused him to change his mind to go back to the law firm?

I was wondering which song was playing in the background when Crazy Wife sang to Dal Ja about how much she loved KJ in ep 10?

Guest babymarzy07

omg...I think TB's gonna be put in the same situation when Hee-Yun's parents came to him! Ex-GF is having him handle the Handa Home Shopping Network file...

Downloadable EP 20 preview link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rf7jbl

thanks creidesca! Uh-oh their in a bit of a jam. I wonder how TB will handle this. Im really hate the ex gf now, she is so scheming after all. I hope that TB will make the right choice and or realize things. Im wondering though,

Handa is doing well they suddenly fell into an M&A type of merger?

omg, i love the cap DJ is looking TB all wounded awww..

Guest arielcc

I love the scene when DJ thought TB was asleep and she was talking to him. I could only make out the part where she says to TB 'I love you' but it was so sweet and then she kissed him. Then we see TB open his eyes to look at DJ after she when to sleep. Awwwww :wub:

Guest 3dfan

I love the scene when DJ thought TB was asleep and she was talking to him. I could only make out the part where she says to TB 'I love you' but it was so sweet and then she kissed him. Then we see TB open his eyes to look at DJ after she when to sleep. Awwwww :wub:

Igoooo, so sweet, I want to see TB's smile when he opened his eyes to look at DJ ( then it becomes perfect :rolleyes: )

Guest amane~matsuo

I was wondering which song was playing in the background when Crazy Wife sang to Dal Ja about how much she loved KJ in ep 10?

If I`m not mistaken it was Wax ~ because love is always like that ^^

i love this song, so im pretty sure it is [:

im 60% positive tho :unsure:

correct me if im wrong..! I was ROFLMAO at that scene~~! My goshhh..! she is psychotic!!

[edit]

this is the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFiX6jGIoM

Guest o_selina_o

i started watching this not too long ago, and im soo addicted to this drama, its sooooooooo good!! oh dal ja is so funny hehe, she remind me a bit of kim sam soon ^^ hehe shes so pretty ^^;; i realli like her style and makeup ^^ TB is soo cutee hehe

i realli like the artwork to this drama, its so pretty ^^ if onli i could draw like that >O<!

Guest ovette

thanks for the caps! that was the part i cried the post!!

well actually there were a lot of touching parts.. i also cried when DalJa gave TaeBong the tuition for his cooking class and she kept on saying dont worry.. she was soo willing to help TaeBong and give her all. actually her marriage fund. the part where i cried the most was when DalJa said i love you.. i just melted when she kept on saying saranghae taebong ah... OMG i was so breaking down at that time. so DalJa tells i love you first. i expected TaeBong to blurt out those words too in this episode, but unfortunately he hasnt... i just wish he'll learn to eventually say it to DalJa.

i was also touched when DalJa was in the hospital and mistook TaeBong with another person. she was SOOOOO worried to the point of crying. then TaeBong ( i was expecting this) was on the other bed. then when they were talking in the house, you could see DalJa's serious and worried face. she didnt think it was fun at all because she was so scared to death. now she realizes how much she really loves TaeBong so much as to be afraid to lose him. then they hugged... it was an AWWWW moment really!

im a bit worried for TaeBong accepting the lawyer job. so that's why the ex was in Handa.. is the case that TaeBong will handle FOR or AGAINST handa?? it would be very hard for TaeBong since DalJa is working there! and did you notice? after TaeBong went back to being a lawyer.. EVERYONE was happy. but was he happy for himself? i think not, but the mere fact that it makes DalJa happy, makes it easy for him to accept the job. i think that's what love is. to sacrifice. although i was a bit bothered by DJ's mom. she treated him so nicely after knowing he's a lawyer.... but in real life people DO act that way. once they know youre of higher status, the treat you differently in a special way. notice how DJ's halmoni felt weird that DJ's mom was being all nice to TaeBong? what a sudden change!

but i think DalJa was also proud of TaeBong being a lawyer. she cant hide how happy she was after hearing the news. and TaeBong having a car, and being able to provide her with money. TB's family is happy too. i felt funny how TB's dad suddenly became all smiles, when the last 18 episodes, all he did was get angry and be serious. what a suddem change of heart as well. maybe he was struck by what TB's haraboji said to him.

ALSO WHAT DID DJ'S MOM TELL TB?? SOMETHING WITH THE MONEY? i think it was one of the reasons why TB decided to go to being a lawyer.

SeDo parts were hilarious! esp when he knew 'Commissioner Roh' was SunJoo's dad all along. SO OUR GUESS WAS RIGHT!

i cant wait for tomorrow's episode. i think they're gonna have a misunderstanding based on the preview?? :( i hope not. this episode was better than what i was fearing. i though they would be in a major fight because of the ex, but it turned out otherwise which was good lol :)

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3614/ep20am8.jpg

IT'S MARRIAGE!!! but who???? SunJoo? DalJa? im thinking it DalJa coz she's closer to the wedding dress! and besides both families are somewhat approving arent they? :)

or maybe since the dress is surrounded with clouds, it's something DalJa dreams of having?

If I`m not mistaken it was Wax ~ because love is always like that ^^

i love this song, so im pretty sure it is [:

im 60% positive tho :unsure:

correct me if im wrong..! I was ROFLMAO at that scene~~! My goshhh..! she is psychotic!!

[edit]

this is the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFiX6jGIoM

That's such a nice song :wub:

But I think it's not the song from the scene :unsure: here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrVYGQeCxcU

Can I have a summary of ep19 pls :D

------

Wedding? can't be DJ and TB i mean the drama cant go that fast. It has to be SJ's cuz SD proposed to her

Guest ovette

yah,i think it's not the song, since i just watched ep10 a while ago too and i was trying to listen to the song, but i cant figure it.

javabeans usually does the summaries, you'll just have to wait surely she'll post it :)

im trying to upload the very LQ ep19 on SS but still 30minutes more. although there are times when there were stops, it bothered me a little too, but to those very eager to watch the episode now...

Guest amane~matsuo

Wedding? can't be DJ and TB i mean the drama cant go that fast. It has to be SJ's cuz SD proposed to her

LOL~ sorry my bad - the song sounded alike, so yea, anyone know what the title of the song in the bg is? heehee. crazy wife is making me amused ^ ^

I do hope its SJ's marriage.. or DJ.. or a double wedding..! wouldnt it be nice.. heehee.

:wacko: cant wait to watch ep19~ even if its not yet subbed, i'll be happy :]

and glad that

its seon jus ahbeoji~~ i would really flip if it's her ex..!

eigoh!! ^___^

and i think TB is not happy being back in the law firm, coz in ep10 he mentioned becoz of him someone died.. i wonder if it was the girls parents in the earlier episodes.. the one where he was giving money to.. hmmm. :unsure:

Guest ovette

if you want spoilers yes it was the girl (HeeYon's parents) that died.. they committed suicide.

but maybe TaeBong changed his mind, seeing the people around him happy and contented with his decision. i dont know lol

Guest amane~matsuo

Oh, now I'm enlightened ^^

thankiez ovette!!

now, i hope DJ's mom would finally accept TB ~~! LOL.

going back to Ep10,,

my gosh Im loving TB soo much..! it's the littlest things he does that makes him soo sweet and adorable, like the scene where DJ was gonna be late for work and the bus is so near of leaving, TB had quick thoughts so he pretended tying his shoeleaces then when DJ arrived he said it was a wrong bus..! soo sweet.. I know its a little thing but its the littlest things that count :D [loved DJ's reaction after that, still craning her neck to see him, I bet she was touched, aww] & I guess TB is not that extravagant, show-off kind of guy, unlike SD~

SD on the other hand wants the best in everything, still, I love TB! And SD aint bad at all ^^

Guest ovette

yah i think in this drama we see three kinds of love relationships.. DJ-TB, SD-SJ and KJ-ex wife (?) lol!

for the eager watchers!

EPISODE 19 http://www.sendspace.com/file/wh3r76

82MB: the drama starts off at 00:12.. enjoy!

also the preview of EPISODE 20!

goodnight people, am signing out! :)

Guest 3dfan

Oh, now I'm enlightened ^^

thankiez ovette!!

now, i hope DJ's mom would finally accept TB ~~! LOL.

going back to Ep10,,

my gosh Im loving TB soo much..! it's the littlest things he does that makes him soo sweet and adorable, like the scene where DJ was gonna be late for work and the bus is so near of leaving, TB had quick thoughts so he pretended tying his shoeleaces then when DJ arrived he said it was a wrong bus..! soo sweet.. I know its a little thing but its the littlest things that count :D [loved DJ's reaction after that, still craning her neck to see him, I bet she was touched, aww] & I guess TB is not that extravagant, show-off kind of guy, unlike SD~

SD on the other hand wants the best in everything, still, I love TB! And SD aint bad at all ^^

I can't agree with you more. "little things that count", is so true. Durring DJ show, TB has always show those " little things" that he did for DJ, one of my faorites was when TB went to DJ's office when she was working all night, he saw her so tired laying down sleeping at the chair, he keened down gently covered her with his coat, and the way he looked at her, aigoooo, so sweet....

Guest makemyday

Episode 20 Preview summary:

20회 :: 여자로 산다는건.. 또 그런거지

태봉이 로펌 변호사가 되었다는 기쁨도 잠시, 달자에게 첩첩산중 시련이 들이닥친다. 결혼 문제로 양가 어머니들 사이에 낀 달자는 이러지도 저러지도 못하는 신세. 게다가 태봉이 장수진과 함께 한다홈쇼핑의 인수합병 작업을 맡았다는 사실을 뒤늦게 알게 되는데…!

한편, 위선주의 아버지에게 이리저리 시험을 당하던 신세도는 결국 쓰러져버린다.

translation: episode 20 - to live as a girl... its like that

dalja's happiness about taebong returning to the law firm is short lived as trouble is approaching them. dalja is caught in the middle of the two mothers with the issue of marriage and there's nothing she can do. on top of that, she finds out later that taebong and sujin will be working on the handa home shopping case. sehdo, who has been receiving test after test from sunjoo's father, ends up fainting/collapsing

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3614/ep20am8.jpg

IT'S MARRIAGE!!! but who???? SunJoo? DalJa? im thinking it DalJa coz she's closer to the wedding dress! and besides both families are somewhat approving arent they? :)

or maybe since the dress is surrounded with clouds, it's something DalJa dreams of having?

haha maybe both of the characters?

for sunjoo, its something tangible.. something that has power to happen

but for dalja maybe its more like what you said with the clouds.. something she dreams and hopes to happen. (judging by the preview for episode 20...)

the ONLY thing that bothers me about taebong is that i wish he'd take a BIT more ownership of dalja.

i mean.. he's quick to say that he's over his ex and that now he's with someone else

but whenever sujin clings on him.. i wish he'd discreetly shake her off. or not discreetly. like push her off or something.

V YOU ROCK! YAYYYYY

Guest nkacriz

I really wanted to find it for you, but I can't seem to figure out which one it is.

I know it was in the Music video collection of The sorrow of parting.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...ection-karaoke/

It's one of these songs. Just can't search which one. Sorry.

Archived