[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest fashionista

I'm not sure what their conversation was about, but...when TB chose to continue his relationship w/ DJ, he came upon the construction site and saw the notice for employment. At the same time he gets a call from the ex-gf. He meets her at a cafe. As to what was their conversation, I'm not sure, but she must have offered him something, which he refused. And later he was driven home by her.

thx for the reply.

yippee!!! i finally manage to watch it live!!! :D:P

Oh dear .. my imagination running wild.. don't tell me TB is going to lose his short term memory & forget about DJ & resume his lawyer persona.. of course the ex-gf would be most willing to take over. And DJ feeling bad for all that TB is going thru would give him up :o . Did the Ex gf tell DJ that TB told her that he only like DJ but not that he love her(ie DJ) :fury:

the ex told DJ about her relationship with TB.

<_< as if DJ wanted to hear it...from her of all ppl. :crazy: alot of ppl are having the same concern you're having. is he really gonna lose his memory??? geez, i hope not.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've yet to catch this week's episode but tonight's ep ends with a cliffhanger eh?

so today's panel....

our dear TaeBong and SaeDo are turning into angels?

TaeBong's chin on fist pose gives the impression that he is seriously considering/deciding something....

SaeDo's clutching his knees shows he's crouching in fear?

Guest arielcc

i've yet to catch this week's episode but tonight's ep ends with a cliffhanger eh?

so today's panel....

our dear TaeBong and SaeDo are turning into angels?

TaeBong's chin on fist pose gives the impression that he is seriously considering/deciding something....

SaeDo's clutching his knees shows he's crouching in fear?

Hmm.. and the tattered wings shows that they have been 'crippled' or weighed down by all the issues in their lives, perhaps? Look really down and out, I'll say..

Guest ovette

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8765/k20070301007wa4.jpg

i really cried for TaeBong in this episode!!! he wants so much to prove that he can do something, and reach his dream on his own... but this bad thing happened :(

and for this panel... both TaeBong and SeDo have angels wings? what does that mean? is it a symbolism of being free? but TaeBong's back is facing DalJa, also the house,money and even DalJa's red car.. or maybe DalJa is going to sell those so that TaeBong could fulfill his dream? and are the pink spots representing DalJa's tears... ohhhh i feel for DalJa and TaeBong.. both are having a difficult situation. i think SeDo is really worried about the child.

i think SunJoo declined SeDo's offer of getting married

Guest arielcc

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8765/k20070301007wa4.jpg

i really cried for TaeBong in this episode!!! he wants so much to prove that he can do something, and reach his dream on his own... but this bad thing happened :(

and for this panel... both TaeBong and SeDo have angels wings? what does that mean? is it a symbolism of being free? but TaeBong's back is facing DalJa, also the house,money and even DalJa's red car.. or maybe DalJa is going to sell those so that TaeBong could fulfill his dream? and are the pink spots representing DalJa's tears... ohhhh i feel for DalJa and TaeBong.. both are having a difficult situation. i think SeDo is really worried about the child.

i think SunJoo declined SeDo's offer of getting married

I think the red car is the one belonging to the Ex Gf...

I was thinking they are more like fallen angels, pinned down by all their problems. Looks like the whole bubble consisting of DJ, the ex gf, career (the high rise buildings), family (the house with people), money and the baby is just weighed upon the both of them. Only thing is I couldn't relate to the red symbol that stands for the female or male (i'm not sure) sex.

Guest ovette

The ex-girl friend looks like the actress who played in the Mermaid story. Am I mistaken?

actually it's not the same... TB's ex is played by Seo Young Hee and the one from Mermaid Story is named Woo Hee Jin. i personally think they kinda look alike, but Woo Hee Jin is prettier :)

I think the red car is the one belonging to the Ex Gf...

I was thinking they are more like fallen angels, pinned down by all their problems. Looks like the whole bubble consisting of DJ, the ex gf, career (the high rise buildings), family (the house with people), money and the baby is just weighed upon the both of them. Only thing is I couldn't relate to the red symbol that stands for the female or male (i'm not sure) sex.

i thought so too! the red circle, that's the symbol for men :) but it's upside down.. so im thinking because of all the problems, TB and SD are losing it?

Guest fashionista

note from creidesca: merging posts

from fashionista:

Mars or male symbol

50pxmarssymbolcl8.png

venus or female symbol

100pxvenussymbolkj9.png

from ovette:

oh yah.... thanks for clarifying fashionista! i mixed up the two symbols lol

ahhhh ep 17 was cute. i love how they both tried to win over each other's mom. the romeo and juliet parody was hilarious......i like how they drink the poison and just casually lie down next to one another and pull the blanket over themselves lol. i love dalja's grandma......she is loving the fact that taebong is truly showing his love for dalja by his actions at the restaurant and stuff.

about ep 18......i had a feeling before i saw the pics that UKJ would return and be Dalja's "savior" amongst all the lawyers and strangers.....and TB's ex. i have a feeling that if TB does have a short term memory loss and goes back to work for the law firm and unfortunately to his ex gf that dalja will give him up to make life easier on him and maybe UKJ might try to sweep in and be her knight in shining armor. hopefully it will all be done lightheartedly and with some comedy and not get too serious and sad.

i cannot wait to watch it. in the panel it really looks like TB is conflicted over a lot of things and the same with SD.

the ex looks pretty but at the same time there is something written in her face that screams "i'm a psycho with a killer smile" hahah jk

Guest danaiwut

I'm not sure there is someone already translated Dal Ja's Spring OST #1 or not.

But here is the english translation from korean guy name "Amanda".

(translated from korean lyric posted by ovette)

English translation by Amanda (not the username in soompi)

01 기적 같은 사랑 -이경화 (Ki Jeok Kat Eun Sa Rang -Lee Kyung Hwa)

Miraculous Love

Let me feel love all baby

hold me tall my you love

오랫동안 그리워한 만큼

As long as I've been longing for this love

내게 찾아 온 너라는 운명

The destiny which is called "you" came to me..

영원히 지지않을 내 기적같은 사랑

My mirsaculous love never would be gone..

나기다렸다면 한걸음만 천천히와

If u have waited for me, please come to me slowly step by step..

아름다운 널위해 준비할께 더맑은눈빛

I'll prepare for u with more pure eyes

널 사랑하면서 꿈을 사랑하게되

When I love u , I love the dream

너와 함께라면 아픔에도 웃는 걸

If I am with u, I could smile even with pain

hold me tall my you love

오랫동안 그리워한 만큼

내게 찾아 온 너라는 운명

The destiny which is called "you" came to me

영원히 지지않을 내 기적같은 사랑

My mirsaculous love never would be gone

나 바램있다면 지친 하루끝에서 니가 쉴수있게

It was only my wish which I could make u take a rest comfortabley after such a long day

포근함이 되준걸

hold me tall my you love

목마른 단비같은 이 기쁨

This joy like a long awaited rain after a long drought..

눈을 감아도 느낄수 있어

I can feel u , even if I close my eyes

까만밤 별빛처럼 넌 나의~

You are my ~ like a star in a dark night..

혼자보는날보다 함께걸어갈날이

더욱많은것도 행복이야

It's a great happiness that we have more days to be with than alone..

니가없던시간속 지루하던하루는

지금1분도의미없어

The days without u were boring and meaningless even a minute..

hold me tall my you love

오랫동안 그리워한 만큼

내게 찾아 온 너라는 운명

The destiny which is called "you" came to me

영원히 지지않을 내 기적같은 사랑

My mirsaculous love never would be gone

Guest ovette

aww thanks for the translation of track 1.. danaiwut you found it! :)

and to those who want to watch episode 18 NOW or didnt catch the live telecast....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v6qdtm

although it's very LQ (79MB) it's manageable!

thanks to lotteworld for teaching me flashget, my first ever successful recording lol!

Guest lotteworld

havn't caught up with today Ep.'s ending yet, but heard it was *sad* (after how sweet it was with yesterday Ep.17!) I hope the story isn't continue with TB lossing his "short-term" memory for 2 episodes, and finally remember DJ for the last 2 episodes... :( Havn't realize this show will be ended soon... 4 more episodes... :( And I think is true that they will not be getting merried at the end...

But... hey, looking at this week panel, where we see DJ image (in the bubble) at the back of TB... I am thinking, perhaps, TB will not be losing his memory though... If (in case,) he looses his short term memory, then the image in the bubble should be his ex's.

Thanks for all the caps (the one with blood coming out from TB's head looks scary with his eyes opened...)~ can't wait to see the preview in the coming Monday or Tuesday :)

Ovette - "u're welcome"

- I will be d/ling for urs link when I get bk home tonight~ LoL :)

Anyway, I was thinking about the last panel, where four of them (SJ, SD, TB, DJ) were sitting together, I still don't get what's the meaning behind after watching that episode...?!

Archived