[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest babymarzy07

Oh no, there's a misunderstanding about the number of episodes. So its only 20 now? How can that be? Won't it have an abrupting ending if it ends on thursday? what will happen? lots of things are unresolved as of now.. that would be weird. I hope this can be clarified... any news from kbs about this?

i know, im so restless. its late i need to sleep but im still thinking about that. waaahhhh anyone shed some light. this how hooked on dalja i am. how can it be no dalja, who will taebong interact with? the preview is still showing more will happen how can it end. arggghh.. :unsure::blink::blink:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ovette

im worried about this too! they cant end the last two episodes without DalJa? how can it be DalJa's Spring???

i also hope they resolve this fast, since ep18 is already tomorrow and how can they end abruptly..

and im not ready to let them just end like that.. i need one more week before fully missing them lol!

i agree... me too i still have to study a lot, but my mind is bothered by the news.. i hope olive9 just gives in instead, since the drama actually did ChaeRim a great comeback, and ratings are not so bad either.

im pretty sure ChaeRim still wants to finish it :)

^

^

LOL! :)

Dal Ja's Spring is my WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY DRUG!

Guest arielcc

Oh No!!!! :crazy: Yes hoping the agencies will come to a compromise or something.. :tears:

Can't have the ending without CR!! The ending's gonna be weird.. Plus I wanna to see CR some more!!! I hope they will release some news on this .. I'm have a feeling we are just scaring ourselves silly and that she's already filming the end already.. :sweatingbullets:

Already m so sad that it's gonna end :tears: and now m totally disturbed!! :(

If Chae Rim only signed to do 20 epis, and she won't do more than 20 epis, I'm guessing what they'll have to do is spread the scenes that she filmed for a 20 epis contract over the next 4 episodes...so we might actually get more story on SD+SJ, TB, UKJ+wife, TB's parents+DJ's mom in the final 4 epis, which might be a good thing?

But I hope Chae Rim will reconsider like Song Il Kuk did when Jumong was extended.

Guest ovette

i was thinking that only the management didnt want it, because they want to follow the contract. ChaeRim is not that cruel to unfinish a drama she started :)

i hope we could get news from KBS asap

Guest jaggajee+

If Epi 21-22 have not chae rim be Dal ja !!!!

Can i borrow some word of Dal ja to say??

OH...MY....GOD

doesn't chae rim get any say whether she's willing to extend the contract for 2 more episodes or not? unless her schedule is so tight ie. she has another drama/movie lineup right after ep20 shooting which is why it's not possible for her to accept the extension? are there no news on her official fan site or any comments on chae rim's part?

oh well ... here's hoping the writer & director will tie up all loose ends whatever happens. maybe they will do the 1 year later scenario just to fast forward everything. :ph34r: wow ... can't believe the end is just around the corner~

whatever it is ... UKJ better not get back with that psycho ex-wife~~~~~~~~ so creepy~

Guest ovette

nice quote there jaqqajee+

im not sure if ChaeRim has a say, coz it seems like she's not busy with other things but with this drama.

as for me.... i would really like KiJeong to get back with his ex-wife. at first i was creeped out by the ex-wife, but as the episodes passed, i saw how much she cares for KiJeong. she knows his likes and dislikes, and it shows how much she really loves her ex-husband. i found it cute when she changed the withered flowers into prettier ones and hid somewhere in KiJeong's apartment. little does she know, KiJeong sensed her presence. lol that time KiJeong actually appreciated what she did :)

Guest makemyday

as for me.... i would really like KiJeong to get back with his ex-wife. at first i was creeped out by the ex-wife, but as the episodes passed, i saw how much she cares for KiJeong. she knows his likes and dislikes, and it shows how much she really loves her ex-husband. i found it cute when she changed the withered flowers into prettier ones and hid somewhere in KiJeong's apartment. little does she know, KiJeong sensed her presence. lol that time KiJeong actually appreciated what she did :)

personally i like them together too.

first of all, if they get back together, dalja is completely taebong's haha

and plus, they're cute together. even though i still think she's kind of creepy.

it doesnt seem like kijung is too annoyed by her behavior either. like ovette said.. he seems to appreciate the gestures..

haha the time will come...

as for the cutting of the episodes..

NOOO. i had so much hope when they extended the drama but if they take it away again..

ew. i'll be too sad. im not ready to give up dalja & taebong this coming week.

Guest lotteworld

,....this is weird.. I never knew they ddin't finish filming! I mean.. if they are still debating about this now.. that means the have to finish filming in less than a week! Is this news old or recent o_____o oh man.. this is stressing me out

For most of the K-dramas, they're usually shooting the latest Ep. while playing the current Ep. on TV. That's why we sometime don't get to see Preview until the day before the show is playing. Like this one, properly they are still shooting for Ep. 19 on last Sunday, and preview for Ep. 19 came out on Monday. :rolleyes:

I hope they will compromised CR's contract soon, or else I think the possibility is as Creidesca said, they will spread CR's scenes over to Ep 21 and 22, so does that mean, CR have already finished shooting the "ending"?! Mmm... I hope they will negotiate about this contract thing. I don't think CR is the type of actress that will stop filming once the contract due.

Guest ripgal

Gosh, I hope the ep extension issue doesn't affect the pace of the drama. I love how it's been going so far and I don't want it to be rushed or anything. I'd rather they spread the eps CR have been filming for ep 19 and ep 20 than seeing the drama ending abruptly. CR should reconsider doing more eps, since everyone's loving it so much now. No harm right? ^_^

Guest babymarzy07

Gosh, I hope the ep extension issue doesn't affect the pace of the drama. I love how it's been going so far and I don't want it to be rushed or anything. I'd rather they spread the eps CR have been filming for ep 19 and ep 20 than seeing the drama ending abruptly. CR should reconsider doing more eps, since everyone's loving it so much now. No harm right? ^_^

i know im so worried! i like the way things are going now, i dread what creidesca is saying sigh.. i think CR would agree she seems happy with the role and the drama. no problems with the cast? so i dunno.. sigh news pls anytime soon. or we would keep guessing until tom or next week. im in the office now.. but sigh.. i cant stop worrying about the fate of my drama, i would be so depressed.

Guest teautis

If Epi 21-22 have not chae rim be Dal ja !!!!

Can i borrow some word of Dal ja to say??

OH...MY....GOD

this show is getting pretty interesting, i went in without any expectation because i have nothing to watch and the sub was phased nicely and after all the show, i decided to watch and AM hooked... nice story line, different perspective, ...... great show...

hope she finish the series be it 22 or 20 with a bang... i also understand that sometimes the management office have to stick to their rules of golden handshake ie 20, hope they work it out!

:sweatingbullets:

Guest babymarzy07

merging posts...

from hongkong girl:

GOOD NEWS!!!

Oooohhh...juz read from lovechaelim.com that CR will be participating in DJS right to the end 22 episode!!! HURRAY :D

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=453482

great news

what a relief!

thank you Serene :sweatingbullets:

from babymarzy:

GOOD NEWS!!!

Oooohhh...juz read from lovechaelim.com that CR will be participating in DJS right to the end 22 episode!!! HURRAY :D

yehey!!! ur a life saver serene! hope this is really sure. :)

from arielcc:

yehey!!! ur a life saver serene! hope this is really sure. :)

yay!! So happy about the news! I am so glad that the issue has been ironed out!! :D Looking forward to the next episodes.. Gee.. I'll miss the live telecast tonight.. :( Will read all yr postings till I get it downloaded from CB. :)

from amane~matsuo:

GOOD NEWS!!!

Oooohhh...juz read from lovechaelim.com that CR will be participating in DJS right to the end 22 episode!!! HURRAY biggrin.gif

I hope this is for real, so that I can sleep peacefully tonight~~ heehee. Thanks for this serene ^ ^

and DJS too on KBS world tonight, can`t wait to see the english subs,, heehee :blush:

yip yip hooray~~! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

from IvyTsui:

Oh My~~

Thank Goodness~

Really GREAT news!!

Spring Without DalJa? I can't image that.

from azzurri

I'm so glad! Somehow I knew Chae Rim wouldn't let her fans down!!

from ovette

thanks for the good news!

yey so at least we see ChaeRim till the end :)

cant wait for later's episode! 1 more hour!

Guest ovette

il try to upload the VERY LQ again later... if im able to record it :)

youngsim_room_bg(4667)(9135)(7225).jpg

it's a parody from the HP. it says the character is YongShim, but who is YongShim?

<달자의 봄>엉뚱한 반전~그리고 달자의 사랑 고백!

“결국엔 신파극이군요, 태봉이 식물인간이 되다니…”

“예고편 보니깐 태봉이 멀쩡하던데요. 극적으로 살아나는 것 같아요!”

지난 18회에서 보여준 태봉의 사고가 여러 가지 예측을 낳고 있는 가운데, 오는 수요일에 방송되는 19회를 통해 그 결과를 볼 수 있어 많은 이목이 집중되고 있다.

항상 거듭되는 반전으로 사랑을 받아 온 <달자의 봄>은 ‘역시나 직접 확인을 해야 속이 풀리게 만드는 드라마’라는 칭호를 얻으며, 이번에도 예측불허의 엉뚱한 반전으로 시청자들에게 쾌감을 불어 넣을 예정 .

sssswo4.jpg

△<달자의 봄>태어나서 처음으로 해보는 달자의 사랑고백이 기대가 된다.

특히 어떠 어떠한 반전으로 기적(?)같이 깨어나는 태봉에게 달자는 태어나서 처음으로 사랑 고백을 해 보이는데, 어느 커플의 사랑고백보다 더 특별하게 느껴지는 묘한 기분이 일 듯!

한편, 19회부터 깜짝 출연하는 미스터리 인물 ‘미스터 위(노주현 분)’는 선주(이혜영 분)와 세도(공형진 분)사이에 묘연히 나타나 또 한번 엉뚱한 반전을 선사, 폭소의 도가니로 몰아 넣을 예정이여서 시청자들의 관심이 어느 때보다 뜨겁다 .

omg...I think TB's gonna be put in the same situation when Hee-Yun's parents came to him! Ex-GF is having him handle the Handa Home Shopping Network file...

Episode 20 Preview summary:

mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_dalja/prev20_m.asf

20회 :: 여자로 산다는건.. 또 그런거지

태봉이 로펌 변호사가 되었다는 기쁨도 잠시, 달자에게 첩첩산중 시련이 들이닥친다. 결혼 문제로 양가 어머니들 사이에 낀 달자는 이러지도 저러지도 못하는 신세. 게다가 태봉이 장수진과 함께 한다홈쇼핑의 인수합병 작업을 맡았다는 사실을 뒤늦게 알게 되는데…!

한편, 위선주의 아버지에게 이리저리 시험을 당하던 신세도는 결국 쓰러져버린다.

Downloadable EP 20 preview link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rf7jbl

illustration at the end of the episode:

ep20am8.jpg

Archived