[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest danny4rang1004

maybe im a little old fashioned or something but i was actually disappointed that dalja slept with tae bong.

i dont know. maybe it was because she had saved it for 33 years already and so its something really special. i didnt want her to just give it anybody. i know i know. tae bong isn't just "anybody" but if this were real life... i think he would be. to me, i would have preferred them getting married first because at least then she would have his commitment. because who knows.. he might just up and walk out on her in a few years.

it just seemed kind of dumb that she waited 33 years to give it up so easily. She didn't even put up any kind of argument. i think her doing that made her seem like an easy ahjuma.

i dont really know if that makes sense but thats what i was thinking

i still like this drama though. it's one of my favorites in a long long time. there was like a korean drama drought going on or something.. nothing could keep my attention for so long for a while.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

this is OT here, but anyone hear of the stations KBS/SBS/MBC enforcing this copyright law on their shows and are inspecting CB's? so some CB's are opting not to upload or delay uploading. do u guys think this will have an effect on our DJ watching? i mean the ep is usually dlable after the wednesday broadcast and many are usually excited to get the HQ versions right? does this mean we wont be able to watch and the dramas to come?

Guest arielcc

maybe im a little old fashioned or something but i was actually disappointed that dalja slept with tae bong.

i dont know. maybe it was because she had saved it for 33 years already and so its something really special. i didnt want her to just give it anybody. i know i know. tae bong isn't just "anybody" but if this were real life... i think he would be. to me, i would have preferred them getting married first because at least then she would have his commitment. because who knows.. he might just up and walk out on her in a few years.

it just seemed kind of dumb that she waited 33 years to give it up so easily. She didn't even put up any kind of argument. i think her doing that made her seem like an easy ahjuma.

i still like this drama though. it's one of my favorites in a long long time. there was like a korean drama drought going on or something.. nothing could keep my attention for so long for a while.

Hey, personally, I'm all for sex only after marriage ^_^ but let's discuss this at the context of the drama.

Remember DJ mentioned to TB that she never had a serious relationship for long either it ends within 2 months or she gets dumped. So probably she'd never had gotten so far in a relationship where it gets physical. Her convo with Soon Ae with regards to SD, shows that DJ was actually quite naive. SD was turned off becos DJ 'foiled' all his attempt to get physical with her. Well, at least unknowing, DJ wasn't even thinking about all those things. When finally she realised, she began to contemplate. While I believe she's has this romantic notion about saving it for that special someone (her thoughts when she thought that TB was going to assault her in Ep1, and also when TB wanted to move in with her Ep9), but I think she was never tempted into that situation for real. So come SD and she starts thinking about it. In the spur of the moment, she was actually going to attempt it with SD, if not for him having found himself another target! It would've been a big mistake! :sweatingbullets: Anyway, even if SD was going too, I think knowing our DJ she would've probably chicken last minute. :lol:

The sexual tension was already sizzling in the prior episodes before TB finally approach DJ. DJ knows that she loves TB. So when the test came DJ decides to gives herself to the one she loves. Finally it's feelings truimph over logic. I don't think she was considering the moral issues here. She was just willing to give herself to the one she loves. Awfully romantic but I won't say it's completely responsible or morally right. But neither will I consider her an easy ahjuma. But then again those are not the issues discussed in the drama ;)

Can't wait for tomoro's episode. I'm into post DJS mode already!! :crazy: I'm really going to miss our DJ & TB very, very much :tears:

babymarzy07, if what you say about CB is true then I'm in trouble.. :( i always get stuck with SS. Mayb Creidesca can update us. She's always the earliest to upload..

Guest arielcc

i heard this is a good drama

haha

but idk if i should start watching it

i like lee min ki tho ^ ^

CR & LMK sizzle!! :wub: The story is refreshing good - often hilarious but also deal with real issues minus the Kdrama clinche :D If you like LMK this is a must watch!!! he he.. me a die hard fan ;)

i heard this is a good drama

haha

but idk if i should start watching it

i like lee min ki tho ^ ^

It's a must watch even if you're not a LMK fan.. but since u're.. u gotta watch it!! You'll be so addicted.. hehehe. It's really very good and very funny. Good storyline, strong performance from the team.. plus CR has got really beautiful clothes.. hahaha.. u get the point.. :P

I understand where you're coming from. For her to have waited 33yrs for the right guy, why couldn't she wait just a little longer right? I dunno. I was pleasantly surprised that TB & DJ jumped the gun and did it before they even "officially" started dating. It's really kinda like how you would expect life to be.. with all those unexpected turns and bumps. I'm sure if DJ has got it all properly plan, she wouldn't have it plan on herself dating a younger guy, much less sleeping with one. It's sweet that the both of them just follow their hearts for once.. and just see where that would lead them.

I wouldn't say she's easy though. I don't think she would have agree to sleep with anyone that comes along just coz she's 33yrs. For DJ to change her mind about dating TB when she has such fear and insecurity of dating younger guys, I feel she's got pretty strong feelings for TB. Since DJ is so naive when it comes to the matters of the heart, I thought it was kinda good that DJ got the physical side of things out of the way. :P

Guest cafeaulait

I did some research and found out that the gentleman who appeared in the scene of SJ & SD was Noh Hyeon Joo~

can he really be the ex of Seon Ju? I mean he's a harabeoji already..!

pardon me ^^ but I really think its that way [: ive known him as commissar roh coz he always a guest at the KBS show Vitamin heehee.

Ooh! I love No Joo Hyun. He seems really funny and gentlemanly (his annoying character in Chil Gongju notwithstanding). I wonder what kind of role he has in this drama. I can't really see him as her ex-husband either. He looks like he could be Dalja's dad... okay, maybe not that old. At any rate, I'm really looking forward to seeing him. Maybe his presence can offset the aura of TB's evil ex. :P

As for whether someone new should start watching DJS... well, of course!! Before DJS, my favorite romantic comedies were MNIKSS and Full House. I think DJS stands right up there with them, actually surpasses them in terms of character development and dialogue. And it gets exponentially better after episode 1, so you should definitely at least watch up to episode 2 before making up your mind whether to continue.

Guest amane~matsuo

Somehow watching DJ reminded me of MNIKSS and What Up Fox. Three different women with very interesting characters.

But DJ has a more realistic focus on the life style of a working woman at her middle age. I love this fresh angle. Chaerim's acting is very real. I love her charm.

Me too, I havent seen What`s up fox yet and I wanna see it now [: yet Ive seen MNIKSS and it also dealt with issues about women, but then MNIKSS focused more with the weight issues and insecurities of women, thier relationship status. and DJS is more focused on women`s career and decisions, morals and social upbringing ^_^

In a way MNIKSS and DJS will always be loved by me, it has many great things that can teach us in the years to come when i reach my thirties of course :D

Chae Rim is really great, loving her more and more ^^

Guest babymarzy07

Ooh! I love No Joo Hyun. He seems really funny and gentlemanly (his annoying character in Chil Gongju notwithstanding). I wonder what kind of role he has in this drama. I can't really see him as her ex-husband either. He looks like he could be Dalja's dad... okay, maybe not that old. At any rate, I'm really looking forward to seeing him. Maybe his presence can offset the aura of TB's evil ex. :P

As for whether someone new should start watching DJS... well, of course!! Before DJS, my favorite romantic comedies were MNIKSS and Full House. I think DJS stands right up there with them, actually surpasses them in terms of character development and dialogue. And it gets exponentially better after episode 1, so you should definitely at least watch up to episode 2 before making up your mind whether to continue.

hahahha yeah, NJH was funny in Chil Gongju. i wonder too, im not so sure if he is th ex now. maybe not, he looks a lot like SJ's dad or senior. i dunno. i hate Tb's ex trying to play TB and putting all the moves on. i dont like the look of that ex, she looks trying hard and scheming. oh noh, i hope that won't happen. sigh.

Guest ovette

thanks for the chinese subbed NGs... im so much hoping that theyll be translated to english subtitles too! lol :)

I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO PLANS TO WATCH IT! there is so much depth in the characters. and as cafeaulait said, it gets better with every episode.. i mean it.

IM HAVING POST DJS SYNDROME TOO! to think it was been for a week only? what more if it finally ends.... im gonna be really sad!

at first i also didnt want DJ and TB to have sex.. but if you look back at that scene, DalJa was kinda holding her breath, nervouse as to what might happen, but at the same time. she wanted to give herself to TaeBong because she loves him. she didnt think of the moral issues that she might have violated because she was caught up with the moment, and she wanted to be with TB. i too didnt think she was easy at all. it was more of feeling so much in love and just being focused on TB. simple as that.

this drama is funny that they still introduce new characters, when it's gonna end already. but i think it's cool because the drama doesnt stop from just establishing the characters at the beginning and having closure with their stories when it ends.

i have watched What's Up Fox recently so i could compare it with DalJa's Spring... i didnt think it was that good though, but it had it's funny times and sweet moments. maybe, had i watched it before DJS, i would have liked it. but i could really say, DJS tops WTF and MNIKSS... it's soooo soooo much better :)

Guest S.H.E_fan

merging posts:

from S.H.E. fan:

can someone upload Ep 9 (medium quality) to another d/l site? both the megaupload links keep going to page not found

from ovette:

i cant download it either.. maybe we can ask dream_on since he was the one who uploaded it...

from KBS:

노주현, <달자의 봄>깜짝 출연!

달자(채림 분)의 라이벌 장수진(서영희 분)의 새로운 등장으로 극에 긴장감을 더 했던 <달자의봄>이 이번에는 중견 연기자 노주현의 깜짝 출연으로 또 다른 재미를 선사할 예정이다.

오는 19회를 통해 등장하는 노주현은 중후하고 점잖아 보이지만, 코믹한 어투와 영어를 남발하는 미스터위라는 캐릭터로 등장해 열연을 펼칠 것으로 보인다.

그리고 위선주와 남다른 친분을 보이는 미스터위에 신세도(공형진 분)가 경계심을 드러내며 두 사람의 팽팽한 신경전으로 긴장감이 극대화 될 듯 .

daldalms4.jpg

△ <달자의 봄> 도대체 어떤 사람이길래, 선주집에...

시트콤과 드라마를 통해 유쾌한 웃음을 선사한 바 있고, 물 익은 코믹연기를 보여 주었던 노주현이 <달자의 봄>에서 어떤 활약을 보일지 기대가 된다.

22부작인 <달자의 봄>은 수목 밤 9시 55분 KBS 2TV에서 방송된다 .

Guest oniontears

I am new to the forum, but now visiting Soompi has become my daily routine. I just can't help it.

I've been watching Goong S mostly but everyone has been saying how good DJ's Spring is, so I thought,I will give it a go, and what happened, i got so hooked on it that i finished watching 18 eps in 2 long nights.

Then coming to this forum seeing all these comments, I really want to express my feeling watching it as well.

well, im in my early 20s but the way DJ's thinking really reflect some of my thoughts. I dont know how women in their 30s think but as some people in the forum says in some aspect it is like BJ's diary. I guess DJ's character has got abit of everything that's why it makes us like watching it.

One thing that changed my way of thinking is dating with a much younger guy. I always felt dating someone much younger than your age is awkward (in this case 6 yrs younger) but after watching DJ's Spring for some reason i feel it is totally acceptable. I think LMK's character is so understanding, i dont know in reality if it is like this. I was also watching some Korean chatting shows such as ya shim man man. They invite korean celebrities and chat about a topic and sometime they reveal their past relationships. To my surprise, so many of the young celebrities dated older woman (past relationship). I dont know if this is the contemporary issue in Korea or is it the trend...but i guess this may be also one attraction why people watch it.

I like the way that LMK'S character knows what DJ is thinking and really want. Because of her age she doesnt want to be embarrassed. Even she wanted kiss and sex but she had to keep her cool, but TB always did the last push and made DJ did the thing she wants and after she gained confidence.

In all, DJ's spring plot is really different to other Kdramas as it is not like Cinderella storyline or very tragic/ sad story. It is closer to reality.Loving it so much and I will support it till the end. I am sure I will miss it when it finishes, hopefully CR& LMK will make another drama 2gether again.

Guest 3dfan

Me too, I havent seen What`s up fox yet and I wanna see it now [: yet Ive seen MNIKSS and it also dealt with issues about women, but then MNIKSS focused more with the weight issues and insecurities of women, thier relationship status. and DJS is more focused on women`s career and decisions, morals and social upbringing ^_^

In a way MNIKSS and DJS will always be loved by me, it has many great things that can teach us in the years to come when i reach my thirties of course :D

Chae Rim is really great, loving her more and more ^^

Yes, her act is just so natural. She potrayed so well her character that all folks ( guys ) who are watching with me said they would like to date with an 33 yr ajuma like her :excl:

Regarding What Up Fox. If you love DJ, MNIKSS, then it's a must watch!!

[HQ] Dal Jas Spring Episode 1

Part 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z8Y47UMP

Part 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NV1LIP93

Part 3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0W8O7GZ

File size approx : 235MB each.

Credits: creidesca's torrent

That's very nice of you for uploading HQ via direct download. I'm sure many will really appreciate it.

I used to use Megaupload but recently switch to sendspace.com becuase it allows uploading bigger file

also much easier for user to dl without waiting 30 seconds :crazy:

I have been spending the last few days reading this wonderful thread on soompi. Soompi is a forum I must go to everyday, and I've been doing this for a while now, but never had the urge to join in the discussion until I started watching Dal Ja's Spring. I have really enjoyed the discussions going on and all the amazing analyses. You guys are really great!

MNIKSS used to be my favourite kdrama, but now its Dal Ja by a mile. I'm enjoying it so much. I had the experience of falling for a younger man before, and I can identify with Dal Ja's insecurities. I had the same problem with the age factor. I was so engrossed in it, that I almost forgot to see what a great guy he was. And even though in reality he was several years younger than me, but in maturity he was just as, and at times far more mature in his outlook. Similarly, TB is just an amazing person. It really doesn't matter that he's 6 years younger than Dal Ja because his thinking surely isn't. He understood Dal Ja from day 1 and he's so astute about things.

The irony of it is, Dal Ja was so relaxed with him from the start since he wasn't a guy she actually had romantic notions about. He was just a guy that she paid to go out with him, so she didn't feel pressured to have to 'behave' in an appropriate manner with him, like she had to with SD and then KJ. In essence, she actually showed him her true self from the start, and this allowed TB to really get to know her and fall for her. I mean what is it exactly that KJ likes about her? They never really got to talk to each other about things that matter, and he's so aloof all the time. If she chose him, she'd be nuts. But surprisingly there are many women out there who would, just looking at his impressive resume.

Anyway...I really love this story. I'm still on ep12 now and Clubbox is killing me, its downloading the next episode at a snail's pace, so I've been spending my time reading your postings while waiting. Thank you for all the lovely pictures, it makes me even more excited to watch the subsequent episodes.

Guest ovette

채림 “연장 방송 합의한 적 없다”

pho_200703050949050201000002010200-001.jpg

탤런트 채림이 KBS 2TV 수목극 <달자의 봄>(극본 강은경. 연출 이재상) 연장 방송에 참가하지 않을 수도 있다는 뜻을 비추었다.

KBS가 최근 <달자의 봄> 방영분을 기존의 20회에서 22회로 늘리기로 확정한 이후 빚어진 일이다.

채림의 소속사인 올리브나인의 박정호 이사는 4일 일간스포츠(IS)와의 전화 인터뷰에서 “이 드라마에 20회 출연 계약을 했다. <달자의 봄>을 2회 연장해 22회로 끝맺는다는 이야기를 얼마 전에 들었다. 그러나 우리는 이에 합의한 적이 없다. 다음 일정이 밀려 있다. 이야기가 잘 안 된다면 참가를 안 하게 될 수도 있다”고 밝혔다.

채림 측은 “이 드라마의 외주 제작사인 김종학프로덕션에 썩 만족스럽지 못하다. 풀어야 할 문제가 있다”고 말해 제작 과정에서 외주 제작사와 소속사 사이에 문제가 있음을 암시했다.

채림은 이 드라마에서 서른 세 살 노처녀 오달자로 과감히 변신해 연하남 태봉(이민기)과 사랑을 그려가고 있다. SBS TV의 <외과의사 봉달희>와 만만찮은 시청률 경쟁을 벌여온 <달자의 봄>은 최근 채림의 라이벌로 서영희를 투입하는 등 후반부에서 시청률 반등을 노리고 있다. 1일 18회에선 시청률 18.6%(TNS미디어코리아)를 기록했다. <달자의 봄>의 22회는 오는 15일 방송된다.

<달자의 봄>을 맡은 이덕건 KBS CP는 “이제 얼마 남지도 않았다. 기획 단계에서 24회였던 것을 20회로 줄였다가 22회로 조정했을 뿐이다. 얼마 전에도 채림 측이 마지막 2회에 참가하지 않겠다는 의사를 밝혔다는 소리를 언뜻 들은 적이 있다.

제작 과정에서 채림 측이 어떤 이유로 서운한 마음에서 이런 소리를 한 것 같다. 여러 이유가 있겠지만 주인공이 할 얘기는 아니라고 생각한다. 마지막 2회 분량의 촬영에 결국 임해주리라 믿는다”고 말했다.

<달자의 봄>이 막판 진통을 겪고 있지만 후속작인 <마왕>의 첫 방송은 21일로 결정돼 있다.

장상용 기자 enisei@ilgan.co.kr

사진=이호형 기자

translated by CW

pho_200703050949050201000002010200-001.jpg

[Daily Sports] 3/5/07

Summary:

Chae Rim doesn't intend to film the extended 2 episodes of the KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama "Dal Ja's Spring".

Recently, KBS decided to extend "Dal Ja's Spring" from 20 episodes to 22 episodes.

On 3/4, during the interview between Park Jung Ho (박정호), the representative of "Olive Nine", and this news agency, Mr. Park states, "The contract of this drama is that CR would film for 20 episodes. As to the extended 2 episodes, we didn't agree to it.” A source close to CR says, "Problems between this drama's production company 'Kim Jong Hak Production (김종학프로덕션)' and CR's agency 'Olive Nine' must be resolved."

SBS's "Surgeon Bong Dal Hee" has opened heated competition with "Dal ja's Spring". Episode 18 of this drama recorded 18.6% TV rating (according to TNS).

This drama is scheduled to end on 3/15, and the next drama "The Devil" will be aired on 3/21.

Reporter: Jang Sang Yong enisei@ilgan.co.kr

Guest amane~matsuo

^

So, only two episodes left???

ㅠ.ㅠ

^

I hope so too, it makes me depressed right now really ]:

this is just surprising, at the same time, confusing :wacko:

Me too~ am supposed to be finishing my term papers but now am soo sad over this, I cant get over it. I really hope someone shed a light on this [:

DJS is sooo addictive really, WORD!

^^

Archived