[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

40 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

husband.  We also never saw scenes of her enjoying her pregnancy by singing to her baby in her stomach so that memory is prolly from that earlier time. 

This may be a tenuous link between the lullaby and BR. She heard it in her mum's stomache. At least, we don't have to throw out our logic hats.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, maribella said:

This really weird. 
She gave birth, the old chook took her baby, her house was burnt and she ran away wandering around.

She had a chance to see the star birthmark on BR.

But where did the rattle and lullaby come from? BR was barely a few hours old when they separated. 

They'd better make the baby to be JY. Or rattled and the lullaby are common Korean items.

SD may die here, maybe saving BR. Then the revenge really starts. TP and BR marry to avenge his death. Though I think SD and BR are in danger from the crazy BD more than Kang.

I do find it icky too with the fauxcest theme. It is difficult for the writer to keep track. Having TP recall losing BR a sister to SD and again losing her to him now in the romantic sense is just bad analogy.

I am confused after watching Ep 29.

The lullaby sang by Ba Ram trigger Yoon Hee mind !!!  

As mentioned by @Ldy Gmerm we last saw Yoon Hee escaped from evil Kang and landed near some construction sites & pass out. How on earth did Yoon Hee gets amenesia ???

• Like 5

Here is my way of thinking.

BR and TP when they were younger were close due to be siblings but also BD was just a bad egg when she was young so couldn’t get close to her. 
I think that particular scene they showed was after he found out they weren’t related and she went to stay with SD.

I’m cutting TP some slack when he was younger he was going through it. His sister is not his sister. He probably thought his dad cheated on his mom. His family treating BR wrongly. He couldn’t win. That scene for me was a scene of lost. He lost her once and his life suck. He found her but. 
   Also in his defense he was beginning to like her/feelings before he found out her identity. Also the person known as BR is technically dead. Her identity now is what she has had for twenty years. So there are no ties technically. 
  TP and BR are end game for me. SD is annoying. In a way like BD but not in a obsessive psychotic way. Things may change who knows. When he found out who she was he followed her then hugged her after she told him to go away. Then he told everyone they were dating. Like how were they dating? She didn’t even know. He announce it to the world so he can stake his claim. They haven’t said they like each other. There has not been one official date or any. Now he wants to propose to her like really. I heard of fast but like wow. No kiss. No handholding. Nothing. At least with TP she shows some emotion. Now if she gains feelings that’s different.

Now if we are following  “The Second Husband” formula. Someone is going to end up pregnant. Let’s see if it will happen. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I am confused after watching Ep 29.

The lullaby sang by Ba Ram trigger Yoon Hee mind !!!  

As mentioned by @Ldy Gmerm we last saw Yoon Hee escaped from evil Kang and landed near some construction sites & pass out. How on earth did Yoon Hee gets amenesia ???

A mystery really. But let us say it was caused by the trauma of the fire, labour pains and the trauma of watching her husband die. 

I am still unconvinced of the lullaby and also the words that BR used in an earlier episode that spook the Kang family. No way could she have heard CEO Jung. Is it in her genes?

• Like 6

:wut:

Spoiler

I read the kbs world web page, and guess what chingus, it said Baram reunited with SD and fell in love but he was (gasp)

Spoiler

Killed!!!

I was right. 

Spoiler

That's why his acting was so lifeless, they were going to bump him off early. Or maybe just a bad actor :) 

Apparently he found out who killed his father , then he got killed.

BR proposed to TP for revenge and he, the lovestruck big big guy, accepted her proposal.

edit: correction chingus, please read my  next message:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 7

@maribella

ya GIF

Oh no!!!!!!! 

Haven’t seen today’s episode yet but now we know his blood wasn’t on BR’s dress in Episode 1. :scream:

I’ll miss him… he was serious and staid but his presence brought drama to the drama. And I really wanted him to get justice for what happened to his father!

Edit: Whew!!! Ok, that makes me feel better. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Spoiler

He found evidence who had killed his father and was attacked, so he was in a long coma. So we will have to watch TP trying to win BR's heart

Spoiler

I have nothing against the actor but the character is rather whacky. He is like his mother, going of the handle. 

Spoiler

It said Kang kidnapped BR's mother after they were reunited, so she must have got her memory back, in a few episodes.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 3

22 hours ago, maribella said:

This may be a tenuous link between the lullaby and BR. She heard it in her mum's stomache. At least, we don't have to throw out our logic hats.

just figured that it is a really well known lullaby that is sung through the years... much like we all know the shark song! hahahaha..

happy birthday swimming GIF by Super Simple 

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

these two only have similarity on type men they like and shoes other wise one is thug and other is innocent

they grew up together for a while. so they have similar tastes. 

bada may be a thug but am betting that baram has a nice left hook. catfight, catfight, catfight! hahahhaha... 

cute-fight-gif-2.gif 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Aha even Tae Poong admits his sis, Ba Da is a scary person. That she will do anythin' to get what she wants. He warns Ba Ram to watch her back. 

Let's hope Ba Ram doesn't end up losing her life later.... I now feel really bad for her half-sis Jo Yi. Poor girl lost her fiance and possibly her mom now sigh. Otherwise Ba Ram need to wear a suit of armor to withstand the wrath of her 2 sisters!:joy:

Tae Poong had less screentime here me no likey BoO. San Deul sure is excited that Ba Ram has agreed to be his girl. I swear he looks like he wants to shout it off the rooftops. 

Hopefully Baek San doesn't discover that San Deul still has his late father's pen in possession. He and Ba Da are nothin' but a bunch of thieves. Stealing from others and claiming it as theirs.:unamused: Baek San's wife and Ba Da are fighting for who gets the title of worse clown or ahem.. psycho apparently aha. They shamelessly embarrass themselves over and over 'gain.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Ep 30

- Ba Da had crazy eyes when she told BR to stay away from SD. Thankfully that finally lit a fire under BR; she's been strangely emotionless to me this entire time and I like seeing her have some passion.

- When all the society ladies were fawning over Yoon Hee, Mama Kang just sulked by herself at the other table.:lol:  Mama Kang is getting more and more unlikeable, though. I feel like in this string of episodes she has become a caricature.

- It was sweet seeing Yoon Hee and Ba Ram spend time together. When Yoon Hee said she had a touch of anemia, I misread it as "amnesia" and was surprised she was so self-aware. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Episode 30 was perfect in every sense!

Which brings me to this poll question above: "3. flower fight ladies! love them! -- want to see more of flower flight CEO and flower fight friend" The writer heard our plea and they are back with vengeance this episode and its now book reading time instead of flower making :waitwhat: and look's who's there....its Jung Moo Yeon making her grand debut in front of all the ladies who were all fawning upon her, much to the displeasure of Madam Kang. That started a catfight of course which was won by CEO Jung!

With the relationship between Yoon San Deul and Eun Soo Yeon, Kang Ba Da will surely do something to wreck this relationship very soon!

What was heartening to see was the relationship between JMY and ESY, soon, they will be Omma and Daughter. 

We are also now turning our attention to that rowan flower, which will spark some tension in next week's episodes.

Can't wait for them!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Lullabies or favourites common to both ladies won't speed up their reunion. It's only ep 30. I think it will be between 45-50 episodes before they are reunited. If it is in the style of kdramas, it will be even longer if JY the investigative  reporter finds out their identities before them. She may cross to the dark side to prevent losing her mum.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, maribella said:

Lullabies or favourites common to both ladies won't speed up their reunion. It's only ep 30. I think it will be between 45-50 episodes before they are reunited. If it is in the style of kdramas, it will be even longer if JY the investigative  reporter finds out their identities before them. She may cross to the dark side to prevent losing her mum.

I will not be so skeptical as things have moved pretty fast in this serial, compared to a typical daily!

By episode 30, we already have these 2 ladies sitting with each other, sharing secrets.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

bada may be a thug but am betting that baram has a nice left hook. catfight, catfight, catfight! hahahhaha... 

she most want spot on FATAL ATTRACTION CRIME SHOW  :sweat_smile:

from getting it out to universe , to want killing him if she doesn’t have him Her craziness escalating very quickly lol 

9881-EE13-5325-4-A7-A-821-C-004-CD7-E0-A

43-FA1-CC5-EB96-41-FD-92-C5-044-ADE72-DB

9-F0-C5-C7-F-914-E-400-D-9-F91-A22-BD76-

• LOL 6