[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

7 hours ago, marrez1 said:

by preview, the witch girl BD has a accident, now the poor man will be forced by her mother and the pressure to marry her, it's always the same thing

they want to give her a happy endig later ,i disagree

Yeah, I can see where this is going, I don't want SD with her later on I want him with BR friend.

• Like 3

- Ugh, Ba Da is PSYCHO!!! Literally. With all of her threats to San Deul and Ba Ram and her self-harm she should be committed. She needs help.

- So Yoon Hee is a patron of the orphanage and was supporting one girl in particular! How did she get connected with that?! Why this orphanage, and why the one girl (my money's on Ba Ram)?

- Tae Poong grabbing the water out of Ba Da's hands :lol::

Jack Black Jb GIF by Tenacious D

- And I'm thinking that if I were Yoon Hee, I would have cut the padlock on that secret box by now. It doesn't look all that formidable of a lock and she's clearly drawn to what's inside.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

50 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

- Ugh, Ba Da is PSYCHO!!! Literally. With all of her threats to San Deul and Ba Ram and her self-harm she should be committed. She needs help.

- So Yoon Hee is a patron of the orphanage and was supporting one girl in particular! How did she get connected with that?! Why this orphanage, and why the one girl (my money's on Ba Ram)?

- Tae Poong grabbing the water out of Ba Da's hands :lol::

- And I'm thinking that if I were Yoon Hee, I would have cut the padlock on that secret box by now. It doesn't look all that formidable of a lock and she's clearly drawn to what's inside.

I am so certain that the girl SYH is sponsoring is BR. It just has to be but I am super curious like you said why that specific orphanage and why her. And seriously! I mean why couldn’t she just open it if it makes her curious that much? Maybe it’s like a superstition thing where she promises herself or remember her past life/husband telling her to only open it when something happens or something idk. There’s a ton of superstitious people in the drama lol.

Also, anyone think JY is not even a half sister to BR? Two big things hint at this: when BR and YH go have their “daughter-mom” dinner, they reach for the same side dish where YH says JY never liked it so she never ate it at their house. That raised a flag but later, JY herself says that she and her mom do not look alike while she mentions that BR looks an awful lot like her mom instead. Hmmm.

I just hope JY doesn’t fall to the bad side out of jealousy for TP or her mom. But the way things are going, I think JY will remain on the good side. That first interaction between JY and BR I remember JY smiling and saying to her mom that she is happy because she just met a person with such good vibes. Usually daily kdramas are simple: first interaction good, will remain good normally. I really do like JY and I know she is a bit foolish to go after someone who clearly doesn’t feel the same way but it’s better than being a Mary Sue so hopefully she’ll be on their side. (With her being so worried and loving to her mom, I think she will accept BR and be happy she has a new sister and help her and their mom out).

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, perfectmouse said:

Also, anyone think JY is not even a half sister to BR? Two big things hint at this: when BR and YH go have their “daughter-mom” dinner, they reach for the same side dis

Most likely she isn't. YH once told Kang that she left for the UK soon after giving birth. So I think that she had just given birth to BR and somehow ended up with JY's dad who had a newborn, she was roped in etc. etc.

• Like 8

I see it coming. SD is going to laid in the bed he has made with BD.  He has a choice: propose to BR or go see about BD. It’s like in “Miss MonteCrisco” when the ML instead of telling FL that her bff was hitting on him he chose to be silent. Given the snowball chance in hell to happen. 
  He is going to end up married to BD and losing BR. Then when BR marries TP that door will be shut and covered with cement. There is no going back.

I think that maybe SD does care about BD a little more than he dislikes her. BD Knew that SD would come a running if she did something to herself.
    SD I think doesn’t love BR. I think he loves the memory of her. The past. Because everything he does he does relationship wise for “her” is mostly about him without thinking about her. Like announcing a relationship that never existing, proposing when you barely even dated(like never) and choosing a ring because it has a diamond compared to what she would like.  
In the next couple of episodes we should see a major shift and or a time jump. Maybe both. To get things moving because this SD proposing thing is hitting a nerve.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

BD went from pushing to psycho real quick...or maybe not considered that whole wedding dress scheme. 

I'm confused. How does solving the mystery around the Japanese rowan mean that BR would get Le Blanc? What does one have to do with the other?

I like that BR isn't weak and tossed BD on her butt. 

So did Jo Yi's father find CEO Jung and convince her to basically take the place of Jo Yi's mother who died. Like tricked her into false memories and believing that she was Jo Yi's mother. However, if she knows that she has memory loss why wouldn't she put 2 and 2 together. 

Stupid Stupid Monk. He is going to be guilted into marrying BD. Like how dumb. Maybe I spoke too soon about BR not being weak...especially if she gives into BD's craziness. 

• Like 5

BD is going crazy..insist of getting married to SD when he rejects her.

Will BD be happy if she marries SD where there's no place for her in his heart.

Imagine, getting married and your husband sleep in diff room or he comes home late in the night drunk....is insane & stressfull to live in such condition, right ?

CEO Jung sponsored a child from the orphanage & why must it be BR, how are they connected.

BR & CEO Jung seems to have similar taste bud & recite the same poem !

7 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

this is the second time she does that & still a very big secret to us.

Sounds like the star rattle to me :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, youactlikeicare said:

I like that BR isn't weak and tossed BD on her butt. 

BR has her reached her patience limit with BD. She has to burst out her anger as well

to show BD that she is not a weak duckling. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, youngae said:

SD I think doesn’t love BR. I think he loves the memory of her. The past. Because everything he does he does relationship wise for “her” is mostly about him without thinking about her. Like announcing a relationship that never existing, proposing when you barely even dated(like never) and choosing a ring because it has a diamond compared to what she would like.

both men are in love with the memory of baram. at least with sandeul, he was her childhood friend but taepoong is in love with his memory of his sibling -- which is plain weird. he doesn't know her either and is constantly shocked when he sees the adult baram has a very tough spine and does not get rattled. he thinks that he has to protect her because he couldn't do so as a teenager. he has not developed a real adult like relationship with the current baram and only knows of the baram of the past. he keeps feeling flustered that baram isn't some damsel in distress. so in that way, both men are terrible romantic partners.

that said, don't see sandeul randomly announcing a relationship. when they first got together, he said something to the effect of that he is going to be there by her side and not to push him out. she agreed and so it was a subtle agreement of having a relationship. also, baram is very much in the driver's seat in this relationship and not really sandeul. she is a lot stronger than him because of the things she went through but she is choosing to keep him by her side. if she didn't want him as a romantic partner, she would keep him at a distance and cut him out.

while it seems strange as they hardly dated, they do have a bond where they went through something rather traumatic together -- they both lost parents/family at the same time and had to relocate and find a new sense of self. there is no one else who is going to get that experience. that is what binds them together and she doesn't have to explain the pain she went through all these years. also finding out parts of the truth, sandeul was by her side steadying her like a rock. so it makes sense why it is a very lowkey emotional bond. for some people, that is romantic and it works out well for them. they don't need big shows of romance. also given the show is so high on makjang dramatics, a huge romantic track would throw off the vibe. so am glad the writer is focusing squarely on the ripples from the past. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I'm confused. How does solving the mystery around the Japanese rowan mean that BR would get Le Blanc? What does one have to do with the other?

If I remember correctly, I think there is a secret formula for developing the Japanese rowan into a top-tier beauty product. That's what Ba Ram's dad had been working on, and the formula (or research-and-development plans) were in that envelope that Yoon Hee took with her when she ran away in Ep 1. It's probably also in that locked box!

If Ba Ram can now figure out where to find the Japanese rowan and what the formula is for developing it, it would be so wildly successful and popular that she would have the status and power to take over Le Blanc. Or, as Baek San said in Ep 31, she could use it to make Goeun (her own company - which I though had gone dormant??) successful and then it would compete with Le Blanc.

So basically - whoever gets to the rowan first and makes it into a beauty product will have a legitimate, surefire way to get to the top of the beauty market.

9 hours ago, youngae said:

He is going to end up married to BD and losing BR. Then when BR marries TP that door will be shut and covered with cement. There is no going back.

It's looking tragic for San Deul for sure. I wonder when the coma will come into play, as @maribella discovered! :lol: Hopefully he'll go into a coma BEFORE he has to marry BD (shudder). I'm still hoping for an eventual pairing between SD and Jo Yi once all the dust settles.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love you TP but not every woman will try to kill herself for San-Deul  like your crazy sister :mrgreen:

**Our girl have option ( You ):D

taepoong is useless option. the girl has better options -- mama jang! she will make her madelines and other food to eat. voila, problem solved!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPu_RoMfXRcSd1gyOFjYL 

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

It's looking tragic for San Deul for sure. I wonder when the coma will come into play, as @maribella discovered! :lol:

According to the description for SD, he found out who killed his papa and then someone tried to kill him. 
Right now it seems to be BD crazy moments, so perhaps after she is in restraints , they could put him in cold storage.

@Ameera Ali when were the huggy moments? TP was trying to prevent her from ....?

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

own company - which I though had gone dormant??) successful and then it would compete with Le Blanc.

She made a deal with Kang to produce something under Goeun within La Blanc. 

Good lord it's either cosmetics or food for product placements, can't other industries join in?

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

According to the description for SD, he found out who killed his papa and then someone tried to kill him. 
Right now it seems to be BD crazy moments, so perhaps after she is in restraints , they could put him in cold storage.

That's right - first he finds out. Seems like the writers have planned things out in advance fairly well.

So far Mama Kang (giving birth) and TP (car accident) have been in the hospital, and soon SD will be as well. Wonder who else will end up there before the show is over? I feel like that's a huge kdrama trope, to have everyone in a hospital gown at some point or other.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The prospect of marrying Ba-Da will make any man weeping :mrgreen:

day with Ba-Da = life sentence :tounge_wink:

poor baby....... now it is time for you to go on revenge mode -- make bada even more mad by constantly comparing her to baram or do what is common with modern dating -- ghost her!

too bad bada doesn't believe in ghosts like her grandmother, otherwise you could visit the shaman and put some hex on her or even better, send her the ghost of baram child. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc-GGkcnQg55Y-J-Eo98V  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5