[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

@dramaninja Not my twitter. I don't blame KJ. ES is the one who is unreasonable and hitting KJ where it hurts. Reunion will probably happen in the first 10 minutes i guess. Since there is a timejump atleast in the drama. Wouldn't surprise me if it ends on their supposed camping which was leaked from Bae Noori IG Post.

• Like 11

Amazing how the whole family still tries to appease MIL.  :kicks:
I’m glad DY told Mirinae that KJ wouldn’t come because of MIL’s disapproval.  But it appears Mirinae will not give in. She will persist by letting everybody know she wants a dad and it’s going to be KJ.  I would like to think, when Mirinae told DY about going to beach with YY and KJ,  she knew that MIL just came in and heard it.  hehe  I don’t feel she acts sad/disappointed about KJ not being around for now. Maybe knowing how much KJ loves her and her mom, she believes he will be with them at the end?

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Hope it happens before 1 year timeskip early in episode. So misleading

I don't think (or I so hope) there won't be a time jump. It's kinda hard with a small kid in the cast to do a time jump. Anyway, I noticed KJ is wearing the same blue striped shirt at the beach as the one he is wearing when packing his bag in his room. So he hasn't left yet. 

Maybe there will be some fast forward of time, like in ep.122, many days have passed since the sentencing until the MIL gave her "approval". But I don't think there will be significant time jump.

• Like 5

The family photo drew by MRN makes a clear picture to everyone that she has accepted  KJ as her dad. MRN without hesitation & straight to the point, told her grandma not to hate KJ.   She wants to brag to her friends that she has a dad as well. Isn't she sweet.

Chairman Jang & YJ as I predicted, visited the Kim's family to get their approval for YY to be  with KJ and after much persuasion by Bok kee & CI, ES finally gives in by asking YY & MRN to  leave the house. I hope that will be the last scene we get to see ES shouting at YY.

4 hours ago, booha said:

Amazing how the whole family still tries to appease MIL.  
I’m glad DY told Mirinae that KJ wouldn’t come because of MIL’s disapproval.  But it appears Mirinae will not give in. She will persist by letting everybody know she wants a dad and it’s going to be KJ.  I would like to think, when Mirinae told DY about going to beach with YY and KJ,  she knew that MIL just came in and heard it.  hehe  I don’t feel she acts sad/disappointed about KJ not being around for now. Maybe knowing how much KJ loves her and her mom, she believes he will be with them at the end?

DY wants YY/MRN to be happy and reunite again.

9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Ah, thought that you thought that was my opinion. Didn't really sleep last night either so my brain is kinda slow  

lol, you can rest well after tonight episode. :joy:

• Like 5

Here's something else that should have been  said to ES:

"DG's death was not KJ's fault.  Neither did he instigate the cornea transplant, from DG.  However,  the fact is a part of DG'S body is now in KJ.  So, what do you want to do?  Tear away the one last piece of MRN's father away from her?!  Since you hate and blame YY for DG's death.  You must also hate and blame MRN for DG's death.  If only MRN hadn't  caused pain that day, then, YY would not have called DG.  Then, DG wouldn't have  died. " 

The focus, of the conversation,  has now switched to her, instead of on YY and KJ.

You can see how easy it is to change the subject of whatever the bully is screaming about.  This is another tactic to use on bullies. 

As for ES, I'll wager she'll be so shocked that she can't answer.  :P

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1