[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

They have the worst timings with the Product Placements lol.

I thought it was failed PPL. When they plan on it being PPL, but they can't get the company to give them money. There was no label on the bag/bottle and it looked like they stuck black tape over the name on the bottle. When it is PPL they always make sure the label/logo is shown. That's usually what happens when they want to put PPL in but fail :joy: .... but it was definitely supposed to be Kahi brand's concealer stick and cream and that company shoves its money everywhere. 

Too bad the scene annoyed me. YY talking about how she is too similar to MIL? What? It seriously left a bad taste in my mouth. I can deal with a happy ending, but running her mouth like that isn't a quirk. It's verbal abuse and words hurt. 

2 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I thought it was failed PPL. When they plan on it being PPL, but they can't get the company to give them money. There was no label on the bag/bottle and it looked like they stuck black tape over the name on the bottle. When it is PPL they always make sure the label/logo is shown. That's usually what happens when they want to put PPL in but fail :joy: .... but it was definitely supposed to be Kahi brand's concealer stick and cream and that company shoves its money everywhere. 

Too bad the scene annoyed me. YY talking about how she is too similar to MIL? What? It seriously left a bad taste in my mouth. I can deal with a happy ending, but running her mouth like that isn't a quirk. It's verbal abuse and words hurt.

Yeah I hope PPL fails.  Who would think to put PPL on such a hated character.  Maybe the team knew how much viewers loathed MIL so they didn’t put a clear label?!  Haha 

I’m in revenge mode for MIL because YY forgave her so easily.  MIL dared to blame it all on her unmanageable mouth after spewing out such hateful words.   It’s too bad I don’t live in Korea. I could send a big NO sign to this product company.  Hehe 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@Lunkera  @CupcakeEonni  @booha

I can't believe  YY forgives her MIL that easily after so much stress she causes her.

As we know YY, she's is not the type that hold grudges for long and maybe she realised

her actions of yelling at her MIL was wrong.

@Ameera Ali  what's that church scene ?

Is scary to see YY's crying and praying for hope.

Why is the opearation cancelled ?

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

poor oppa, he need shoulder to cry on ( he so lonely ) 

perhaps the first donor has some complications, then KJ has no choice but replace the first donor  and he's worried about him going into shock during the operation.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

So it seems both KJ and HH are a match for Mirinae i think.

Mirinae told YY she was dreaming about KJ. She also told YY i think that she wishes KJ was her father. Doctor saying Mirinae condition is good. EH and DY i think came in. YY said Mirinae condition was alright. Nurse take her away for surgery. KJ on a bench hoping the surgery goes well.

Mirinae comes back with family shocked. Seems like Donor isnt HH. Donor changed mind i think. YY almost fainted. Mirinae is crying and asking if shes going to meet her dad in heaven. YY says it won't happen and is comforting her. Grandma is wiping away her tears. Poor Mirinae.

YY is praying inside the hospital chapel i think and is crying. YY is on her knees. KJ comes in and comfort YY and telling her to stand up. KJ is hugging YY who is crying.

EH said that when the donors family found out, the donor family was against it. EH and DY left room. EH wanted to know where YY is. But DY said she had called KJ and EH doesnt like it. DY ask if he still likes YY. EH says no(I don't buy it.

KJ and YY talking on a bench. KJ says he believe a miracle will happen for both YY and Mirinae. YY is thanking KJ. YY is talking about something. Grandpa is at the cafe talking with CY. Ms Ahn and EJ standing behind the counter and listening. Maybe job for CY?.

Mirinae asks YY if it hurts to die. YY telling Mirinae why she ask that. YY trying to keep it positive. Mirinae mention KJ. She also knows something is up and her grandmother hates KJ about something. YY comfort Mirinae.

Seems like the other 2 at the company found out Mirinae has leukemia aswell. 

KJ and HM talk. KJ handed HM a letter from SJ. KJ gets a call. Seems like KJ is a match with Mirinae as expected. KJ and HM is happy. KJ tell HM to keep it a secret. HM asks why but i think KJ deflect. YJ is visiting HH in prison. Seems like HH is saying she will do it the surgery. Still unclear who will do it. 

Mirinae went missing. Seems she switched clothes. YY is hysterical. Mirinae sitting and waiting for a bus.

In the preview everyone is looking for Mirinae. KJ and YY are looking together. Mirinae is crying at the place i think where KJ taught Mirinae how to ride a bicycle.

Episode 119 Preview

Upon hearing the news that Mirinae has disappeared, Young and her family are very surprised and search for Mirinae's whereabouts.
On the other hand, Gyeong-jun, who runs into Young-i at the hospital to receive a consultation about bone marrow transplant, also goes looking for Mi-nae, but Mi-nae is not easily seen...

f

• Like 8