[Drama 2022/2023] The Interest of Love/Understanding of Love, 사랑의 이해

larus

Thanks @jayakris.  I was kinda wondering if they were going for the play on words with “Interest of Love”.  They are working in a bank after all.  So I was banking (pun) on them doing some fancy wordplay on “interest” (eg bank loan interest).  Personal interest in that sentence by SS would seem to imply that if they got confused by all their own personal views/expectations (what’s in it for me?) and mistook that to be “love”.  At the same time they were all trying to figure it (love) out (but aren’t we all?).  It did also cross my mind that in the context of a bank, you deposit capital and you earn interest on that capital.  The capital stays constant but the interest is what varies.  It’s a bonus and tied to the capital but it isn’t really the capital, it’s extraneous.  So similarly, the couples have all danced around “love” which is the capital and all they figured out was the “interest”.  They never really hit the real thing which was lasting love (the capital).

I know it’s a bit of a stretch.  But I am trying to figure out what the main point of the whole drama is from the writer’s point of view.  I think they started off with an exploratory view of the structures and circumstances around relationships eg societal expectations, prejudices etc.  So it started off well.  But the message was lost because the scenarios went askew as the drama progressed. They didn’t need to paint the characters with these bizarre traits which were divisive.  2FL didn’t need to be so manipulative.  FL didn’t need to be so elusive and make rash judgements and act impulsively (sleeping with someone else just so you can break up with your partner makes no sense - and they repeated this twice in the drama).  ML didn’t need to be such a pushover and pretty much pine the whole 16eps.  

Anyway, thanks all who joined in the discussions.  The drama was bearable because of the company.  See you all in another drama in future!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 16! *last episode* :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Strangers Again” Rises To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “The Interest Of Love” And “Poong, The Joseon Psychiatrist 2” Air Finales

Meanwhile, both JTBC’s “The Interest of Love” and tvN’s “Poong, The Joseon Psychiatrist 2” held steady for their series finales.

According to Nielsen Korea, “The Interest of Love” remained stable with an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent for its final episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1566118wpp/strangers-again-rises-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-the-interest-of-love-and-poong-the-joseon-psychiatrist-2-air-finales

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Thanks @jayakris.  I was kinda wondering if they were going for the play on words with “Interest of Love”.  They are working in a bank after all.  So I was banking (pun) on them doing some fancy wordplay on “interest” (eg bank loan interest).  Personal interest in that sentence by SS would seem to imply that if they got confused by all their own personal views/expectations (what’s in it for me?) and mistook that to be “love”.  At the same time they were all trying to figure it (love) out (but aren’t we all?).  It did also cross my mind that in the context of a bank, you deposit capital and you earn interest on that capital.  The capital stays constant but the interest is what varies.  It’s a bonus and tied to the capital but it isn’t really the capital, it’s extraneous.  So similarly, the couples have all danced around “love” which is the capital and all they figured out was the “interest”.  They never really hit the real thing which was lasting love (the capital).

Actually they may have picked the English title also that way for it to have a double-meaning, with the word "interest" referring to bank interest also.  Quite possible.

Interestingly, the word for that "interest" in Korean is 이자 (ija) which comes from Chinese with the hanja 利子 where the first character is the same as in 이해 (ihae) referring to the same profit/loss concept in the second meaning of ihae.  So native Koreans might probably get a sense of valuation implied in the title.  Like the "what is in it for me?" idea that you mention.   The thought crossed my mind, which is why I translated the very final phrase of the drama as "loving, or figuring out each other".   My first thought was "were we loving, or empathizing with each other", as ihaehada is often used for understanding somebody in an accepting way, like in the English word "understandingly".  But I chose against it because I felt that more of a personal interest was implied, and chose "figuring out" that is a bit neutral but can hint at some valuation.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Took me 3 sittings to finish this episode. Tried watching it last night but fell asleep.

Read all your posts here so I figured it must be the same old painstakingly vague conversations, glares, smiles, inconsistent dialogues.

I told myself to keep calm and not get frustrated by this one last episode, because my expectations were very very very low. So, even when she asked him for the umpteenth fkin time: "what if you hadn't hesitated then..." I didn't flinch. Gaslighting the male lead is a new trope in K-drama and I told myself that as a feminist I should embrace it.

BUT THEN

It happened. Su Yeong ssi made it happen. I was cussing at the screen, one more time!

"We would have probably been married...", She said, "we would probably have a child by now..."

What kind of sadist says these things after ghosting somebody and disappearing for 4 long years?? If you don't have the decency to apologise, at least don't say things that will rekindle those buried emotions in the other person's heart again.

I still don't know if she's supposed to be this unattainable mysterious woman, or someone deeply scarred with attachment issues or a sadist who'd lead you on just for sh!ts & giggles. I have watched many Kdramas and many characters have frustrated me, but never have I hated the female lead so much in any show. 

We all have a Sang Su in us, the masochist, that we continued our relationship with this show to the very end. Never have I regretted investing my time in a series so much. Like Su Yeong, this show is a red flag too. Hugs to everyone else here, in solidarity with your suffering.

Now I need a weekend binge of Crash Course in Romance to undo the emotional damage these two last episodes have caused me.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jayakris said:

SY - "Was I some sort of... misfortune for you?"
SS - "No.  You were inconsistent"
SY - "Would going that far... be inconsistent enough?"  (after kissing him suddenly)

Thankyou for your response. The use of inconsistent here sounds quite confusing, inconsistent in what sense. I saw it being used in romantic way somewhere but don't recall and everyone in that show was laughing over the unexpected use of word, reading your comment I had felt maybe it is one of those new trendy words koreans are using.

As of title, I always thought it was a mistranslated title because novel's name is understanding of love, even with pun intention it sounds bad, I dunno why in english it was translated differently and were it writers doing it. That last line, were we blinded by love or interest etc sounded so off that made no sense. I had thought the word blinded wasn't even used but then I am not sure. Also was just curious what was the word they both say together when subtitle 'were we' appears, like seorreh something. I had checked ihaehan's meaning, it just got translated to understanding, but in english it sounds so off to be used in sentence that way so I had assumed prolly it was a korean way of saying something longer like you mentioned 'trying to understand each other' or maybe some seoul dialect slang word or trendy short way of saying something more detailed. I had checked in some other language subtitle and it translated blinded by interest to blinded by desire.

Hope you are doing fine :)

18 hours ago, nrllee said:

sleeping with someone else just so you can break up with your partner makes no sense

Imagine if some immature person takes this lesson from this show and does it because the show never showed how bad it is. It sort of left it as a solution to 'closure'. I don't know what closure gp talked of when he shares this advice, he seemed to be always miserable and missing her. You know it's so funny in episode 1 or 2 when mk joins the office, she calls ss sunbae and he doesn't even know who she is, then she reminds him, during that convo gp enters the room and quickly leaves, so ss stops him and says, oh meet her, she is mk, remember?, and gp pretends to react with a surprise as if he just recalled and greets her with a smile and she responds same way like they both didn't even remember each other. That scene writing was very interesting given the later reveals.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hong Banjang said:

we would probably have a child by now..."

What kind of sadist says these things after ghosting somebody and disappearing for 4 long years?? If you don't have the decency to apologise, at least don't say things that will rekindle those buried emotions in the other person's heart again.

That’s what it is.  She never apologized.  She never took any responsibility for putting everyone in this mess.  Just like GP never really apologized to MK.  Both of them just spoke like it was something they had the right to do and it was a reasonable thing to do?  They just explained why they did it and left the other party with a “take it or leave it” type attitude?  Actually come to think of it, SY never really explained it to anyone properly.  “Poor me, I had no choice you know? My back was against the wall!”  ^_^  SY’s character never progressed.  In the light of what she did, she regressed.  Because in her world it was still population one.  People have to come to her.  To run after and find her.  @jayakris was right to tell us that the “interest” in the drama title was “personal interest”.  SY never cared about the other party in her relationships.  It was always viewed through her own lens.  The other party just had to suck it up.  She could’ve stopped and said hello to JH (at the lights quickly) but no she just walked away (like she always does).  She had to get the upper hand (in her meet up with SS) - “did you look for me?”, “you were bawling because you liked me”.  Reminding him that she was the one in control and he was the man enamored by her?  ^_^ 

In GP’s case (and SY’s for that matter), I am amazed that SS persisted in still offering an olive branch to him.  Despite him (SS) never knowing that they never really slept together?  I think he erased the full recording that GP sent him without listening to it? (I fast forwarded a lot of bits so maybe I missed it)

The best alternative ending would’ve been within the 4years, SS finds someone else, marries her and he has a baby.  And then SS and SY meet up again at her Future Happiness cafe (for her bank loan).  She finds out about him moving on and he walks away for a change leaving her to live in regret because he was “the one who got away”.  Mirroring GP and MK.  That would be resolution and a message worth sending to the viewers.  

• Like 2

It's weird that the 2 couples SS & MK and SY & JH broke up & parted like enemies. When they bumped & saw each other from a distance without a greeting nor say "Hi" instead they walked away. Can't they remain as friends like MK inviting SY for a cup of coffee

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shimmery-summer said:

Also was just curious what was the word they both say together when subtitle 'were we' appears, like seorreh something.

That was seororeul (서로를) which means "(to/on) each other".   SY said the reul part more like a rae at the end. The line goes as "that time's we" "each other" "love-doing, or ihae-doing?" in the Korean word order.

As for the word "inconsistent", may be that is not the best word.  I didn't know what would work because "you were byeonsu" means "you were changing from time to time".   Come to think of it, saying "you were unpredictable" would have worked better without confusion, especially when she kisses and asks "was that unpredictable enough?". 

2 hours ago, forumsoomp said:

SY & JH broke up & parted like enemies. When they bumped & saw each other from a distance without a greeting nor say "Hi" instead they walked away. Can't they remain as friends like MK inviting SY for a cup of coffee

I don't think they felt enmity towards each other.  Just a recognition that they were not suited for each other.  SY, as usual, showed her haughty attitude, just walking away like he is not even worth talking to - but only after showing him that she saw him.  If she was not going to show any care for him, why even do that? Just walk away without him noticing you.  But she can do nothing right anyway. JH on the other hand still seemed to care for her enough to salute her from behind, as he had promised once.  Maybe he had avoided saluting anybody else yet as a policeman, to keep that promise.  He was better than SY.  Sure, he was a jerk in what he did to her reputation at the bank, but that was in thoughtless anger at GP.  Here he was showing that he still cared for SY and how she did motivate him to become a policeman.  I thought it was somewhat touching to see that salute.

10 hours ago, Hong Banjang said:

I still don't know if she's supposed to be this unattainable mysterious woman, or someone deeply scarred with attachment issues or a sadist who'd lead you on just for sh!ts & giggles. I have watched many Kdramas and many characters have frustrated me, but never have I hated the female lead so much in any show. 

I am with you.  I have watched at least 50 to 75 Kdramas in the last 15 years, but have not seen a female lead this universally hated by everybody in the end.  A female lead that did nothing at all right all through the show.  It is a revelation that we all would even watch a drama where one of the leads would be this horrible.  But they wrote it in such a way that we kept thinking "it can't be so".  "They cannot be making the female lead into such a selfish and destructive personality (to everybody around)".  But they were.  They did a fast one on us.  Maybe it was the perfect selection of the actress, who is beautiful and appeared so vulnerable-looking, acting like a victim of circumstances who had had a tough life, and was doing things in such a seemingly nice manner like she was not deliberately doing anything bad but being a noble idiot or whatever -- that made us go along for 16 episodes.... Only to realize in the end that we got taken for a ride.  That we just saw the worst female lead ever in Korean drama history.  Maybe I am exaggerating, but I know I must be close to being correct :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, forumsoomp said:

It's weird that the 2 couples SS & MK and SY & JH broke up & parted like enemies.

I don’t think SS and MK parted as enemies.  They parted on good terms (as well as it could be given the circumstances).  They said goodbye.  He took her to the airport.  So there were “no hard feelings” (if you can ever say that about any break up).  MK didn’t run away.  Neither did SS.  They faced each other.  Talked it out and said their apologies.  There was resolution for them.  So even if they met each other at a wedding at a later date, they wouldn’t have needed to have any questions left that needed answers to.

I would say SY and JH parted as “enemies”.  She couldn’t face him again.  Again JH was the one who moved to bridge that gap in resolution.  He completed his last promise to her (by saluting) and from his end, he in good conscience could say he’s forgiven her/moved on with his life.  Not because she’s asked for it, but because to harbour such a grudge against someone is damaging to your own self.  You only hurt yourself by believing that every pretty girl that comes along later is going to be a b——?  It’s the same for SS.  He’s sort of moved on as well and forgiven her.  Both men had to figure this out all on their own.  Without her input.  Without her explanation as to why she did what she did.  She just expected them to “deal with it” and work it out on their own.  So kudos to them for moving on from hate to acceptance and love in spite of her.  That’s why in that final conversation walking up the Hill in ep16 when SY asked

SY - have you ever wondered how things would’ve been different if you made a different decision? 
(she asks this because she’s the one with the regrets.  She made zero effort)

SS - whoever was deeper in love has no lingering thoughts like that.  Only the one who ran away has regrets.  

(that’s why SS can come to this resolution.  He knew he was the one who gave it a good go.  He TRIED his best.  He stood his ground and kept trying with her.  But each time, she ran away.  That’s why she has regrets.  He has none.  His conscience is clear)

SY - I remember you bawling because you liked me so much. (This is why I get mad at her.  Why is she saying this in response?  She seemed surprised that he had no regrets?  She couldn’t believe that she was the only one with regrets and wondering “what if” all the time.  So she reminds him that from her perspective, he was the one crying for her attention so surely he had some regrets (even after 4 years) that he let her slip through his fingers? <_<  It’s as if her ego won’t let her believe that she’s the only one wondering)

SS - what?  I never did that!  I never went that far.  After you left, there was a time where I wondered every day.  (And she succeeded to drag that out of him.  That she wasn’t the only one who wondered what if.  But thing is, he’d already moved on.  He had gotten past it.  Now she insists on dragging him back to dream with her…what if… because she felt lonely thinking she was the only one who thought about it constantly because truth be told, she still was wondering regularly.  See how selfish she is?  She still wants him to pine for her even though she’s still unwilling to commit to anything.  It’s sadistic.)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nrllee said:

SY - I remember you bawling because you liked me so much.

What was the purpose of this dialogue? What was she even trying to say? Like wasn't it her who asked him crying at train station, should I break up? He used to come after her in first few episodes in a begging way but that wasn't bawling and you have to approach someone if you like them. What a stupid b.tch.

• Like 2

The Interest of Love: Episodes 15-16 (Final)

by Dramaddictally

TIOL1516_1.jpg

Our tale of angst and woe has ended, leaving our characters pretty far from where they began. We get lots of growth and forward movement in these episodes, much of it earned by looking back at the past. And while the drama ditches the idea of tying up every loose end in favor of giving us grander themes to think about, it still supplies the kind of closure that we need — and that our quartet of characters deserves.

EPISODES 15-16 WEECAP

Wow. I’m not sure how it’s possible but I’m simultaneously underwhelmed and highly impressed. These are simple episodes, where really not much happens. And yet, the meanings behind the few happenings are huge. The drama dropped some of its early themes over the past couple of weeks to focus on happiness and — even though nothing turned out how they thought they wanted it — that’s pretty much where our characters land.

As expected, after last week’s events, we have a send-off for our second leads. Mi-kyung takes a position at a U.S. branch of KCU and lets everyone at work think that she and Sang-soo broke up because the long distance would be too tough.

She seems healthier than she has been, and ready to get over Sang-soo — it’s Kyung-pil that’s still bothering her. The two have a tender moment when she asks Kyung-pil why he cheated on her in college. He’s honest, saying he liked her, but her family told him he wasn’t supposed to. It crushed his pride, and so, he ruined everything, not feeling brave enough to try to stay with her. It’s a conversation both of them needed, not to put it all behind them, but likely to start the real healing process.

The Interest of Love Episodes 15-16

We see Mi-kyung’s crowning growth when she realizes that her father buys her things not as a replacement for his affection, but as a way of showing he cares. She thanks her father for all he’s given her, rather than trying to fight against it. Then, Sang-soo drives her to the airport, as she kindly jokes that he owes her at least that much. When they arrive, she goes in alone and confidently walks toward her future and away from Sang-soo.

Poor Jong-hyun doesn’t get that nice of an arc, but he still gets a send-off. We watch him go through the same motions as Sang-soo, trying to locate Soo-young after her disappearance last week. Her phone is off, she’s moved, and she no longer works at the bank. When he can’t find her, he sits down by himself and thinks about another retake of the police exam.

With Mi-kyung and Jong-hyun out of the picture, our leads delve deeper into their despair. Sang-soo is very distraught about Soo-young leaving the way she did. He’s drinking a lot and asking himself how Soo-young could do this to him. We saw a change in his character when he broke up with Mi-kyung and decided to follow his heart. His expectation was that Soo-young would be on board with moving forward with him, and now he’s crushed with disappointment.

Kyung-pil sends Sang-soo the audio recording he made while talking to Soo-young in the hotel room on the night of their supposed affair. It apparently contains the reason why Soo-young wanted to carry out their scheme — something about doing it for Sang-soo. But Sang-soo seems to think it’s an explicit recording and deletes it without listening to it. Afterward, he drunkenly gets into a cab and doesn’t respond when the driver asks where he wants to go. The look on his face tells us he’s about to take a very expensive ride to go look for Soo-young in her hometown.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/02/the-interest-of-love-episodes-15-16-final/

• Like 1

Yoo Yeon Seok On Understanding His Character In “The Interest Of Love,” Getting Encouragement From “Narco-Saints” Co-Star Hwang Jung Min, And More

Yoo Yeon Seok On Understanding His Character In “The Interest Of Love,” Getting Encouragement From “Narco-Saints” Co-Star Hwang Jung Min, And More

Following the conclusion of “The Interest of Love,” Yoo Yeon Seok has looked back on the drama and talked about his character!

JTBC’s “The Interest of Love” is a realistic romance drama about four people with different interests who meet while working at the Yeongpo branch of KCU Bank. As they become entangled in one another’s lives, they eventually come to understand the true meaning of love. Earlier this month on February 9, “The Interest of Love” aired its finale to steady viewership ratings.

To discuss the drama, Yoo Yeon Seok recently sat for an interview with Sports Chosun where he elaborated on his character, aspects that left viewers confused, and more.

Yoo Yeon Seok starred as Ha Sang Soo, a man who firmly believes that a stable and uneventful life is the key to happiness, while Moon Ga Young played his love interest and co-worker Ahn Soo Young. As many viewers were torn on the reason why Ha Sang Soo was so drawn to Ahn Soo Young, Yoo Yeon Seok explained, “I think this was in the lines, but he kept thinking of her and wanting to care for her.”

He elaborated that their drama begins with the setup of Ha Sang Soo being in love with Ahn Soo Young, as opposed to developing that interest for specific reasons. Yoo Yeon Seok added, “While he was definitely drawn to Soo Young’s outward appearance, Soo Young helped Sang Soo and carefully looked after him when he was on probation. Also, I think he liked the way Soo Young treated customers.”

Yoo-Yeon-Seok-1.jpegYoo-Yeon-Seok-4.jpeg

The actor also revealed that he wholeheartedly understood his character’s complicated emotions and related to his upbringing. Although Sang Soo comes from a wealthy family, his greatest dream is to live normally.

Yoo Yeon Seok explained that while his own father is a professor, he grew up in the countryside before moving to the city in high school. He shared, “After seeing the environments of those around me, I felt more of a barrier than I thought I would. Although others did not view me like that, I could understand the emotions Sang Soo felt when he was younger. It’s true that he didn’t only endure hardships like Soo Young. However, that is Sang Soo’s charm. He’s not someone who overcame some hardship like Cinderella, nor is he someone who’s extremely carefree. Sang Soo is someone who tries to be normal. I think that aspect is slightly similar to me. People think I am special because of my career, but I live normally too.”

Spoiler

Yoo-Yeon-Seok-3.jpeg

Touching on specific scenes, Yoo Yeon Seok personally explained the situation in Episode 15 where Ha Sang Soo began smoking after finally finding Ahn Soo Young. With some viewers expressing confusion about Ha Sang Woo smoking right after reuniting with someone he loves, Yoo Yeon Seok expressed the situation as a metaphor.

He shared, “The smoking in itself is something that he wants to quit but cannot, similar to Soo Young. To be honest, in the middle, Sang Soo quits smoking, and that’s when he tries to put aside his feelings for Soo Young to focus on Mi Kyung [Geum Sae Rok]. In order to let go of Soo Young, he quit smoking too. However, that’s not easy. He would keep touching the cigarette without smoking it and even telling others that he quit. I think him smoking again is an expression of after their meeting in Tongyeong. It’ll be good if you understand it as a metaphorical expression.”

Amidst the love he got from viewers, Yoo Yeon Seok also revealed that he got a message from his “Narco-Saints” co-star Hwang Jung Min for his work in “The Interest of Love.” “Hwang Jung Min texted me,” Yoo Yeon Seok shared. “He said that he doesn’t typically watch dramas, but that he was watching [‘The Interest of Love’] really enjoyably. It gave me so much strength. He does a lot of noir [projects], but he said it looked good to see me do romance. He encouraged me saying he was watching well, so I felt great.”

Spoiler

Yoo-Yeon-Seok-2.jpegYoo-Yeon-Seok-5.jpeg

Regarding his own thoughts on workplace dating and love, Yoo Yeon Seok remarked, “Workplace dating is not something you can do because you want to, and not something you can avoid just because you don’t want to do it. Since you keep seeing each other, I think you develop affection within that. Even though you think of the logistics and have rational thoughts like ‘we can’t be doing this here,’ love is not something you do with your mind. That’s why love is hard. I believe workplace romances are the same.”

In a separate interview with OSEN, Yoo Yeon Seok dished on working with Moon Ga Young and Geum Sae Rok, who played his character’s two love interests. The actor commented, “Since Moon Ga Young has been acting since she was young, she has a lot of experience. She is good at focusing on the scene in an instant and skilled at expressing emotion. There weren’t a lot of discussions about what we should do or feel for a scene. When the director picked out points for us to focus on throughout preparations and rehearsals, we naturally continued. She’s an actress with concentration. She meticulously expressed her emotions well.”

On Geum Sae Rok, he commented, “To my knowledge, it’s her first time officially doing the romance genre, and doing romance acting as a lead actor. In day-to-day life, she teated me like Sang Soo and did her best to continue the drama’s chemistry. When we got to the second half and were filming the scene where we broke up, I could see her trying to focus and have a hard time.”

Yoo Yeon Seok has recently been confirmed to star as a serial killer in the upcoming thriller drama “Unlucky Day” (literal title) alongside Lee Sung Min and Lee Jung Eun. The drama is set to premiere later this year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1566662wpp/yoo-yeon-seok-on-understanding-his-character-in-the-interest-of-love-getting-encouragement-from-narco-saints-co-star-hwang-jung-min-and-more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Moon Ga Young Dishes On How She Is Spending Her Break And Her Previous Drama “The Interest Of Love”

Dec 19, 2023

Moon Ga Young joined Harper’s Bazaar Korea for the magazine’s January issue!

Although the pictorial, a collaboration with Calvin Klein Underwear, was Moon Ga Young’s first underwear shoot, she remained calm and showed her professionalism by naturally leading the atmosphere of the shoot.

In an interview following the photo shoot, Moon Ga Young was asked how she is spending one of the rare breaks she has had since her acting debut in 2006. She shared, “I’m trying to become more relaxed about wasting time. I think I’ll need a warm-up period for later. The words that describe me these days are wastefulness, organizing, emptying, and flexible.”

moon-ga-young-2.jpg

Moon Ga Young also expressed a special affection for her previous drama, “The Interest Of Love.” She recalled, “We started filming and the director told me, ‘Ga Young, you don’t have to smile so much.’ The first week was awkward. But eventually, I felt a sense of liberation as I acted without smiling in front of the camera.”

She continued, “When I was young, my nickname was ‘Yes Girl.’ I don’t know why, but I think it was because I wanted to be nice to others. Instead, I was hard on myself. When someone complimented me, my default response was ‘No, that’s not true.’ That’s how I learned to behave on the job, and I thought it was polite and humble. Now, I’m kinder to myself.”

moon-ga-young-1.jpg

Moon Ga Young’s full pictorial and interview will be available in the January 2024 issue of Harper’s Bazaar Korea and on their website.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1632614wpp/moon-ga-young-dishes-on-how-she-is-spending-her-break-and-her-previous-drama-the-interest-of-love