[Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

14 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

not even Lee Joon's gorgeous face can save this mess of a show.

Find yourself Vampire Detective, same face much less frustration :D I rewatched it instead of ep 13 and 14 and feel much better now. :approves:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Cast wise, it's pretty obvious who were going to be the two FLs of this drama. It was either going to be Hwang Jung Eum or Lee Yoo-Bi. Those two have top two billing for female actors. The top two billing for male actors belong to Uhm Ki-Joon and Lee Joon.

Character-wise, the story insists that Jung Eum's character's Guem La-Hui is staying a villian helping Matthew Lee after she finds out that he is K and knows that he killed her biological daughter. She even dumped Ki-Tak back into the sea after rescuing him. For what? To tell her where Chairman Bang's fortune is hidden. 

Despite being flawed in the begining and after 16 episodes, there is no doubt that Han Monet is the drama's main heroine. Like @liyahsbutterfly mentioned before, it wouldn't be Bang Dami because cast-wise, the actor that plays Dami is a supporting actor. It wouldn't had been Paeng-Hee either because of the same reasons.  

Han Monet is the true "FL" of this drama. Min Do-Hyuk is the true "ML" of this drama. 

13 hours ago, maribella said:

We don’t know, she hasn’t been imbibed by kdrama IV yet.

I don't think kdrama IV can revive her. 

---

Also, in Episode 16, they explained why the plastic surgeon made K look older. I know a lot were wondering why a guy his 20's would get surgery to look like a guy in his 40's. 

----

Also, There is a reason why K got rid of Bang Dami and Chairman Bang. It's to claim Chairman Bang's fortune all to himself. 

• Insightful 2

42 minutes ago, agnescz said:

You've never watched Heard it through the Grapevine?

Oh, thanks... :D

I watched the drama but I dont remember that there were any scenes in the school.  :unsure:

I like Dohyuk in the high-school uniform and how carefree he is. 

Its a whole range of emotions...:approves:

F-qqfN9bEAA9ntj?format=jpg&name=240x240

F-qrxZFW4AA2WWx?format=jpg&name=240x240

F-q507AbcAAYaxr?format=jpg&name=240x240

A messy episode as always, with Bang Chil Sung's money being found out by Nam Cheol Woo and Cha Joo Ran, only for the truck containing it to be driven away. 

Noh Pang Hee ended up dead while K barely survived the fall from the top of the building. With his lover dead, Yang Jin Mo is now turning against K. Han Mo Ne was also seen running with Hannah from K's henchmen and was begging Ji A's sister to help them.

K's identity as Shim Jun Seok is now known to everybody including Chairman Sim, thanks to the tapping by Min Do Hyuk but that is not before yet another deep fake video being telecasted live that shows Do Hyuk and Chairman Sim shooting each other :surprisedwut: 

Geum Ra Hee's identity as Bang Dal Mi's birth mom is also exposed now and it will be interesting to see how things unfold in the last episode of Season 1 next Friday.

Don't tell me Bang Dal Mi is still alive!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Geum Ra Hee's identity as Bang Dal Mi's birth mom is also exposed now and it will be interesting to see how things unfold in the last episode of Season 1 next Friday.

But she already told the public that she's Bang Dambi's mom. What's shocking is that she is colluding with her bio-daughter's killer. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

don't think kdrama IV can revive her. 

If there were no morgue scene I would have disagreed with you. :hahah!:

Did you see the sickly Chairman Shim surviving a direct gunshot? That’s the IV. 
MDH was only limping after a shot to the leg, obviously missing the femoral artery. :joy:

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

K's identity as Shim Jun Seok is now known to everybody including Chairman Sim, thanks to the tapping by Min Do Hyuk but that is not before yet another deep fake video being telecasted live that shows Do Hyuk and Chairman

The shooting deep fake was before the exposure of Matthew Lee’s identity. So we will be getting this scene in Season 2? 

It looks like we will get MN and DH coupling at the end. :sweet:

Kdrama Gods are forgiving and merciful. She saved her daughter and had never wanted her dead. Did someone write that she was abused as a kid? That’s enough excuse to bully your schoolmates, sleep with a psycho and backstab people around you to reach the top.

DH of course had always been harmless until his mum and brother were killed.

A much needed break for me is here.

Chat later chingus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

DH of course had always been harmless until his mum and brother were killed.

I just realized something. Has DH forgot that JM was the one that ordered the arson on Dami's house which killed Dami's adopted mom, and his mom and brother?  

---

Also, I noticed that Guem La-Hui gave Matthew Lee/Shim Jun Seok the a-ok to kill Cha Ju-Ran once they get Chairman Bang's fortune. 

---

Also, the teacher has become a useless character. She does nothing. She's like the lawyer's wife from Penthouse. 

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 16! :).

“Korea-Khitan War” Premiere Beats “Castaway Diva” As “My Dearest” Heads Into Final Week On Ratings Rise

“Korea-Khitan War” Premiere Beats “Castaway Diva” As “My Dearest” Heads Into Final Week On Ratings Rise

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven,” which shares a time slot with “My Dearest,” maintained its average nationwide rating of 5.2 percent from the night before.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1625811wpp/korea-khitan-war-premiere-beats-castaway-diva-as-my-dearest-heads-into-final-week-on-ratings-rise

• Like 1

just realized something. Has DH forgot that JM was the one that ordered the arson on Dami's house whic

Maybe necessity makes strange bedfellows? 

Also, the teacher has become a useless character. She does nothing. She's like the lawyer's wife from Penthouse. 

Maybe next season. She was in the very popular tree something show which was boring to me. Someone got very upset with me. :surprisedwut:

In real life she married and divorced the lead. I think she’s played important roles, so I expect a more prominent role is coming.

3 hours ago, kboramint said:

Also... why was Michelle randomly in an abandon warehouse like that?  

She was following MN, I think. What was MN doing there?

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:58 PM, agnescz said:

Reveal hidden contents

WOW....Lee Joon....       leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Im happy the screenwriter wrote so many different scenes for Dohyuk.... 

The action scenes...the warm scenes with his mom...the crying scene...the abs scenes...  

I like this V-Neck pullover...:wub:

6693bca1074f67752b3123ed0897e2e2b61ec2dc

de0b8c24e6bba61149aad7128237132fec0b5688

ctto

:approves:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I thought the teacher was supposed to be Oh Yoon-Hee

IMO, that would be Han Monet. She's become a hybrid of Oh Yoon-Hee and Joo Sook-Kyung. Oh Yoon-Hee and Han Monet even share parerell scenes.

Remember the ending of the last episode of Penthouse Season One? Where Logan told Oh Yoon-Hee that he was going to kill her but Oh Yoon-Hee begged for him to help her. To let her go so she can seek revenge on Joon Dan-Tae and Cheon Seo-Jin?

Now let's look at the scene at the abandon warehouse in episode 16, where Michelle told Han Monet that she was going to kill her but Han Monet begged for her to help her. To let her go so she she can seek revenge on Shim Jun-Seok. 

I think it's the same scene but with different characters, setting, and story.    

• Insightful 2