[Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, maribella said:

She’s the main cause of DM’s death. She’s not the first one in kdrama or in real life to use her body to become a celebrity, but she has continued to do evil and be connected to the evil K for 10 episodes. Tsk, tsk. 

K told Monet something that the writer didn't want the audience. Also, there has to be a reason why K isn't going after Matthew Lee even though K knows that he is Dami's father.

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 11! :).

“My Dearest” Is Most-Watched Program Of Friday As Ratings Continue To Rise

“My Dearest” Is Most-Watched Program Of Friday As Ratings Continue To Rise

Meanwhile, SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven”—which airs in the same time slot as “My Dearest”—dipped to an average nationwide rating of 5.3 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622650wpp/my-dearest-is-most-watched-program-of-friday-as-ratings-continue-to-rise

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kboramint said:

K told Monet something that the writer didn't want the audience. Also, there has to be a reason why K isn't going after Matthew Lee even though K knows that he is Dami's father.

How did he know Lee is DM’s father?

He got engaged to Geum?

There’s something out of whack with Matthew Lee. His looks are cold and neat, like a sharp knife. He eliminated dozens of the Scarlett letter group, then he went hysterical when Chairman Bang sort of committed suicide and now knowing how amoral Geum is, she’s being brought closer.

Are we going to be told that was to save Kit Kat?

I missed Taxi. They were so focussed, and there were heroes, and there were baddies. So easy to watch, the violence wasn’t very bad.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

What the hell?! Matthew's becoming a villain? What a twist.

985443e720f260bd03a8e46b141d98c688dc8e1c

People said the actor plays only villains... Honestly nothing in this drama makes sense. The writer just wants to shock, not write a good story.

Also poor Min Do Huyk is a puppy with a sign "Kick me" on his back.

Spoiler

6d9aa39aa8bff2e688ad37d6465f36c81618a946

4eea52cf0431f9981cef0ae6418cb8c7cfd8d236

246fc629b0e736e679d90fd470ddb3438ed1a229

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, agnescz said:

People said the actor plays only villains... Honestly nothing in this drama makes sense. The writer just wants to shock, not write a good story.

Not really... Uhm Ki-Joon is my other crush in this drama. He's played good guys before. I'm thinking Matthew is Chairman Bang's real son. But I agree with the second part. I'm used to watching makjangs, but this is a lot, even for me.

3 minutes ago, agnescz said:

Also poor Min Do Huyk is a puppy with a sign "Kick me" on his back.

Poor Do-Hyuk... :bawling:

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Uhm Ki-Joon is my other crush in this drama.

I still root for Kang Ki Tak to be a decent human being, because I find the actor charismatic :D

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I'm thinking Matthew is Chairman Bang's real son.

That is what seems to me like the only solution too.

Spoiler

I guess nobody had seen him for a long time, because he was locked up in a metal institution. Going by his behavior in the teaser. Also maybe he hated his father for that...

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, agnescz said:

I still root for Kang Ki Tak to be a decent human being, because I find the actor charismatic :D

I'm rooting for him too!

That is what seems to me like the only solution too.

It definitely makes the most sense.

Going by his behavior in the teaser. Also maybe he hated his father for that...

In reference to K or Matthew?

You should never trust previews. They try to trick the viewers.  Anyway...

"CEO Kang has nothing to do with Da Mi" - Matthew Lee

Nah, I'm starting to think he has something to do with Da Mi....

Spoiler

He's her biological dad 

Also... they are really trying to push the Jung-Mo and Paeng-Hee ship now. Will it sink?  

• Like 1

Okay, know I saw the rest of the episode 12

They went back to the cliff where Shim SuRyeon commited suicide. 

Spoiler

Also.... Is that Dami's adopted father in prison cell? Uhm Ki-Joon is back playing the villian? All of his memory flasbacks of Da Mi being shot was a lie? 

Is Jun Dan Tae back?? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?  

Dude, Da Mi chances of being alive is still there.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Other than K killing his step-mom.... how do you we know his other crimes were commited by him? Also, does K really have the technology to deep-fake Dami? Remember when Matthew trapped the 7 in the room, and we saw a video of Dami calling them murderers. That's the same technology. 

Did K really kill Jia and sent a message on the mirror? 

Was it really K that spoke to Do-Hyuk on the phone after Do-Hyuk went his apartment after finding out it was broken into? It was kind of odd that the drama didn't want to show his face even when we already know what he looks like. He was also speaking through the same mic that could change his voice as shown by K earlier.     

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 12! :).

“Castaway Diva” Premieres To Promising Ratings + “My Dearest” Part 2 Hits New All-Time High

“Castaway Diva” Premieres To Promising Ratings + “My Dearest” Part 2 Hits New All-Time High

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven,” which shares a time slot with “My Dearest,” rose to an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622731wpp/castaway-diva-premieres-to-promising-ratings-my-dearest-part-2-hits-new-all-time-high

9 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

What the hell?! Matthew's becoming a villain? What a twist.

We needed a twist. How else were we going to get through 17 episodes?

6 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I think Matthew Lee is Da Mi's bio dad.

Maybe? Or just some new crazy person jumping into the fray.

Who else thinks Michelle is really Da Mi?

1 hour ago, sonequeen01 said:

Matthew crying as hard as he did after Chairman Bang died makes so much more sense now. 

I dunno, because it’s horrific to see anyone get blown up.

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

Holy Moly. This is a possibiity now. Bang's biological son is the one that actually went through plastic surgury and changed his face.    

I’ll be interested to to hear the show’s stupid reason why…

• Like 1