[Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Who else thinks Michelle is really Da Mi?

Michelle is Song Ji-Sun, Ji-Ah's older sister.

7 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

i wouldn't cry that way for just anyone. He acted as if a loved one died. And that was exactly what happened. He watched his own father get blown up.

This makes sense. He has to be Bang Hyun-Woo.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

i wouldn't cry that hard for just anyone. He acted as if a loved one died. And that was exactly what happened. He watched his own father get blown up.

You know, I always wondered how Matthew Lee knew the chamber where "K" and Chairman Bang met. Now, I know. 

• Like 1

I think the guy in front of KT at the end was K with the Mission Impossible mask of Matthew Lee who was probably killed earlier. That’s why he was so nonchalant about killing dozens on the island, K is a psychopath as himself or Lee. 

If Lee were Bang’s son, there would be two psychos,  K and him.

dunno, because it’s horrific to see anyone get blown up.

I think so too. Having two psychos is too much. 

Who else thinks Michelle is really Da Mi?

Possible with kdrama, but how could she fake an award winning director when DM was a high school leaver?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Possible with kdrama, but how could she fake an award winning director when DM was a high school leaver?

Also Michelle is played by the actress that played Jia's sister in an episode that featured Jia's back story. She's the one that stabbed Jia's abusive father.  She's Jia's sister. 

• Like 3

Well, they have to extend the plot otherwise, it won't last 2 seasons for sure by having everyone dying by Episode 12 (which writer-nim could have done honestly).

So, now Matthew Lee is no longer Lee Hwi So? What is his end-game? And how did Kang Ki Tak know about him?

A simply school-bullying case can be written to turn into such a big mess by Episode 12....only this writer-nim can do so :facepalm:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Well, they have to extend the plot otherwise, it won't last 2 seasons for sure by having everyone dying by Episode 12 (which writer-nim could have done honestly).

I do think that one of the main characters will die at the end of season 1. Maybe Chul-Woo or Myung-Ji. Or even Jin-Mo.

So, now Matthew Lee is no longer Lee Hwi So? What is his end-game? And how did Kang Ki Tak know about him?

Pretty sure he's Chairman Bang's son. He's definitely not K. I'm also guessing that Kang Ki-Tak got suspicious earlier.

A simply school-bullying case can be written to turn into such a big mess by Episode 12....only this writer-nim can do so

Technically... it was a social crucifixion... that spiralled out of control.

35 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

my fav bromance...  :heartxoxo:

I love these two so much.

• Blob 1

K stabbed DH and was clearly unhinged. Then Matthew came running to the hospital. So there were two of them or we might get Mission Impossible masked man and they could be the same person. 

There was a scene where K told his minion to tail KT. Then we see KT getting up close to Geum, which could be just made up videos from Matthew Lee. Lee is putting a wedge between DH and KT, he could have planted thr shoes with the fancy tassel in KT’s car.

I am inclined to think that there is one evil guy.

• Like 1

Wait a sec.... if Matthew was able to wear a mask of a boat rental person, then who to say he couldn't make a mask of Shim Jun-Seok. This is based off this drama's existing logic. There has to be reason why they keep showing his finger nails. Did the K that stabbed Do-Hyuk have those finger nails?   

• Like 1

I would just like to point out, that so far we saw exactly 0 "Mission Impossible masks"...

We had Matthew Lee with some latex burn scars around eyes with most of his face hidden.

6524ed55a273c120918f161d-p.jpg

That is pretty far from "oh, this character is really that character"

Could she be cheating to that point? Yeah, I wouldn't put it past this crazy writer to cheat her way through her revelations, but so far it is not canon.

• Like 2

On 10/29/2023 at 3:06 PM, agnescz said:

I would just like to point out, that so far we saw exactly 0 "Mission Impossible masks"...

We had Matthew Lee with some latex burn scars around eyes with most of his face hidden.

That is pretty far from "oh, this character is really that character"

That is true.  

I still wonder why despite the fact that they have already revealed what Shim Jun-Seok (K) looks like that they would not show his face when he goes to see Han-Na at the hospital.  

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, kboramint said:

Wait a sec.... if Matthew was able to wear a mask of a boat rental person, then who to say he couldn't make a mask of Shim Jun-Seok. This is based off this drama's existing logic. There has to be reason why they keep showing his finger nails. Did the K that stabbed Do-Hyuk have those finger nails?   

K has a blue nail I think. The little girl Hanna spoke of the man who spoke to her as having ugly nails and I thought the man was K. I can’t connect the two.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Uhm Ki Joon Watches Over Hwang Jung Eum’s Tearful Acting In “The Escape Of The Seven”

Uhm Ki Joon Watches Over Hwang Jung Eum’s Tearful Acting In “The Escape Of The Seven”

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven” has unveiled new stills ahead of tonight’s broadcast!

“The Escape of the Seven” follows the story of seven characters involved in the disappearance of a young girl, who was tangled in a complicated web of lies and ambition. “The Escape of the Seven” is the third joint project by scriptwriter Kim Soon Ok and director Joo Dong Min who previously worked together on “The Last Empress” and the hit “The Penthouse” series.

Spoilers

Previously, Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon) shocked the villains by revealing his true identity—the fact that unbeknownst to them, he has been Lee Hwi So all along. In response to Kang Ki Tak’s (Yoon Tae Young’s) interrogation, Matthew Lee put on a maniacal smile, and the real Lee Hwi So (Min Young Ki), who seems to be trapped somewhere, appears over him, adding to the tension.

Amidst this situation, the newly released stills capture Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) trying to complete Matthew Lee’s mission with all her might. The appearance of Geum Ra Hee showcasing her acting skills while faking tears raises curiosity. Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi), Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon), and director Michelle (Cherry Bullet’s Yuju) appear to be baffled by the unexpected speech that Geum Ra Hee makes.

hwang-jung-eum-01.jpeglee-yoo-bi-01.jpeg

the-escape-of-the-seven.jpeg

Matthew Lee is also spotted watching over the situation from afar with interest. Curiosity is raised as to how the film “Dear D” will do the trick for Matthew Lee and whether they will be able to successfully resume filming.

Spoiler

uhm-ki-joon-01.jpeg

The next episode of “The Escape of the Seven” will air on November 3 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623964wpp/uhm-ki-joon-watches-over-hwang-jung-eums-tearful-acting-in-the-escape-of-the-seven

• Blob 1