[Drama 2022-2023] Trolley, 트롤리

larus

Kim Hyun Joo Feels Wary After Meeting Someone Who Knows Her Past In “Trolley”

Kim Hyun Joo Feels Wary After Meeting Someone Who Knows Her Past In “Trolley”

SBS has dropped new stills featuring Kim Hyun Joo, Park Hee Soon, Kim Moo Yeol, and Jung Soo Bin!

“Trolley” is a mystery romance drama about a politician’s wife who faces the biggest dilemma of her life after a secret she’s been hiding is unexpectedly revealed. Kim Hyun Joo stars as Kim Hye Joo, the wife of National Assembly member Nam Joong Do (Park Hee Soon), who chooses to stay out of the public eye instead of being active as a politician’s wife.

Spoiler

Previously in episode 4, Kim Hye Joo faced a crisis as her high school classmate Jin Seung Hee (Ryu Hyun Kyung) appeared in front of her, saying, “It’s been a long time, Kim Jae Eun. No, I mean Kim Hye Joo. You murderer.” About 20 years ago in her hometown of Yeongsan, Kim Hye Joo became uncomfortable with Jin Seung Hee, her mother Lee Yoo Shin (Gil Hae Yeon), and her family members due to a series of events. Kim Hye Joo left her hometown since then and has lived a completely different life under her new name. For her, the existence of Jin Seung Hee who tries to reveal her hidden past is like a ticking time bomb.

In one of the stills, Kim Hye Joo’s anxious expression tells the aftermath of her the reunion with Jin Seung Hee. She looks at her phone and appears as if she is about to burst into tears at any moment.

trolley01.jpg

In the following image, Kim Soo Bin (Jung Soo Bin) is immersed in her thoughts, holding a bus ticket from Yeongsan to Seoul.

trolley04.jpg

Meanwhile, Nam Joong Do and Jang Woo Jae (Kim Moo Yeol) meet Choi Ki Young (Ki Tae Young) for the corruption investigation case of Supreme Council member Kang Soon Hong (Jang Gwang). Jang Woo Jae frowns as he receives unpleasant news, and Nam Joong Do’s expression also hardens as he gets the report from Jang Woo Jae. Viewers are curious to find out what the situation is.

Spoiler

trolley03.jpg

trolley02.jpg

The production team remarked, “A full-fledged mystery unfolds as Kim Hye Joo’s secret surfaces. Please pay attention to the relationship between Kim Hye Joo and those around her as well as the change in their emotions.”

“Trolley” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

Kim Hyun Joo Feels Wary After Meeting Someone Who Knows Her Past In “Trolley” | Soompi

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Li22.55 said:

Hello guys.. just finished eps 5 .. and it's been revealed the reason why did KHJ fly away from her hometown and changed her name.. while it's easier and easier to get emphatic with KHJ.. why oh why it's getting more difficult and difficult to trust NJD (moreover, since the beginning and the trailer etc, it's pointed how a husband love his secretful wife not the vice versa.. but i'm getting uneasy about 'sex crimes' that'd be coming up later?)

Why'd a father ask his secretary if you losy your son which was your choice by suicide, murdered or accident? Of course the said secretary'd answered the obvious one.. omg, did he the mastermind behind his own son death? 

Then when NJD went to the hospital to visit the med student mother despite the warning from his secretary about not to involve feeling into a criminal, he still went only to be filmed by his secretary? Was it not known by NJD ? Or were they just the crime partner duo to gain more public positive opinion? 

And why when yoonseo class students went to NJD office, and when NJD gave each student card number, the way he addressed yoonseo friend who stand beside yoonseo, why did i get uneasy feeling?  I'm getting more scared now of what'd come 

I didn't finish ep 5 because it didn't come out on Netflix until late in the afternoon :bawling:  I'm back to work tomorrow, so I probably won't finish both episodes until Friday :bawling::bawling:

Yeah, what a random question that NJD asked his secretary about what is the preferred way to lose a son.  

Hello?  KHJ yelling at Yoon seo not to touch or look through her stuff.  She invited Yoon seo in her house, so it shouldn't be a surprise that that latter might snoop around the house.  Even if Yoon seo was a good kid, you get bored, so you start looking around.

I stopped when NJD went to the hospital to visit the mother.  I thought, is that his secretary filming NJD getting chewed out by the father??

• Like 2

Ep5

“Don’t give criminals a narrative”.  This is so true of the current societal system.  In other words, just cancel them.  Don’t give them a chance to tell their side of the story.  Which may lead you to “go easy on them” or worse still, forgive them.  Whilst it may be justice for the victim, it merely perpetuates the pain and suffering.  The example of the med student.  All that hate and call for “justice” only succeeded in causing more pain for his parents.  The justice meted out by the general populace is often overdone.  It’s never commensurate with the crime committed.  

For NJD to survive in the political arena in spite of his son’s misdemeanours, he had to come down hard on him and show no signs of favouritism.  He had to toe the hardest line even if as a parent it probably killed him to do so.  Another Trolley moment.  His political cause trumps his emotions and feelings.  

That conversation with Male Secretary WooJae is interesting as everyone has pointed out.  NJD asked if WJ if had to lose a child what would he rather be the cause of death - suicide, murder or accident.  WJ replied accident would be the easiest to bear…for a parent.  Wondering if there’s anything ominous with this conversation.  Remains to be seen.  

I agree with @CarolynH that it was odd for Secretary WJ to be filming the encounter with the father punching NJD at the hospital.  Did he need video proof that NJD wasn’t the aggressor?  Just in case?  It just seemed rather odd.  NJD didn’t seem to know that WJ was there secretly filming.  Maybe he needed video evidence in case anything blew up and he had to provide proof that NJD was very much the “victim” and didn’t retaliate.  

So it sounds like whilst KJE was assaulted by SeonHo (SeungHee’s brother), it doesn’t sound like she was sexually assaulted (for her to carry a child of his).  

We also find out the background of the Ahjumma that lives with KHJ.  NJD’s mother was also altruistic.  She started that restaurant that provided free meals for the poor.  Did you notice how SB snorted when the other lady worker remarked that NJD must take after his mother (and was kind?).  She obviously didn’t think NJD was nice at all.  Why?  Also this pic of the photograph SB picked up and looked at when she was at the restaurant, who were the people in it?  If that’s NJD’s mom, is that NJD?  The child in the pic has tufts of hair tied up?  It’s more likely a girl?  Is it KHJ and YS?

spacer.png

Hmm…the previews seem to suggest there’s something else happening between NJD and SooBin.  Maybe JD on her tummy was NJD after all?  If so, it’s yucky.  :angry:.  She definitely has zero feelings towards JH.  She’s not the mourning gf at all?  She’s practically living in his bedroom?  If she had any feelings for JH at all, she should be going through his stuff and reminding herself about the good times with him or looking at childhood photos etc.  Nope, she doesn’t care two hoots about JH.  He can’t be the father of her child.  She has absolutely no interest in him at all.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I didn't finish ep 5 because it didn't come out on Netflix until late in the afternoon :bawling:  I'm back to work tomorrow, so I probably won't finish both episodes until Friday :bawling::bawling:

Oh sorry then if u get spoiler by my message though, i hope that it wouldn't make you less enthusiastic to continue watch eps 5 .. 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Maybe JD on her tummy was NJD after all?  If so, it’s yucky.  :angry:.  She definitely has zero feelings towards JH.

Hahaa i really like to read your comment because u have deep analysis .. somehow i couldn't help but laugh read your choice of word "zero feelings towards JH (but 100% towards NJD?? Wkwkwk .. we were going to be screwed to be misled by NJD warm and nice personality .

Oh just what are you NJD inside your lovey dovey act toward your wife? And did you also catch the way yoonseo's classmate who stood beside yoonseo , the only friend whom NJD called her name, was the girl reaction like shy toward friend's father? Or shy because she had a crush on a mature adult?  It made me uneasy to watch that scene. (More than when i watched preview of next eps when SB tried to erase her tattoo).

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Li22.55 said:

And did you also catch the way yoonseo's classmate who stood beside yoonseo , the only friend whom NJD called her name, was the girl reaction like shy toward friend's father? Or shy because she had a crush on a mature adult?  It made me uneasy to watch that scene. (More than when i watched preview of next eps when SB tried to erase her tattoo)

Yeah that certainly raised my eyebrows too.  Bill Clinton and Lewinsky vibes :grimace:.  Icky.  

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

“Brain Works” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “Missing: The Other Side 2″ Sees New All-Time High

“Brain Works” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “Missing: The Other Side 2″ Sees New All-Time High

Episode 5 of the SBS drama “Trolley” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.9 percent. This is a 0.3 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 3.6 percent.

“Brain Works” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “Missing: The Other Side 2″ Sees New All-Time High | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ep6

So it wasn’t rigged.  KiYoung and NJD arranged to meet separately and they just happened to pick the same restaurant.  SeungHee was there already and KHJ came right at the end.

Note - KiYoung lied to SeungHee when he said he didn’t know that NJD was KJE’s husband.  We know he put the pieces together when he saw the same pic his wife did of KJE/KHJ standing beside NJd mourning JH’s death.  Why would he do that?  I think even though he’s on the side of the enemy, he’s got some lingering feelings for KJE/KHJ (or he may have felt she was hard done by in the past being accused of the death of SH’s brother).  He had his eyes on KHJ a lot over dinner and afterwards.  There’s something there between them.  At least from his side there is. 

Hmm…that talk in the restroom between SH and KHJ.  So was she sexually assaulted (raped)?  SH seemed to imply yes?  

Mom is something else.  How could she fabricate a story like that?  And tell it to SeungHee?  To preserve the memory of her son being a good boy?  

O the photo at the restaurant that SooBin looked at?  It was Unnie (lady who lives with KNJ) and her daughter.  Sounds like she had an illegitimate child too?  

SooBin and NJD’s conversation.  Still so cryptic.  Responsibility?  We can read it 2 ways. 
1. NJD is responsible for her being pregnant OR

2. Responsibility here is about the baby living or dying.  So NJD asked her if she is capable of being responsible for raising the child (implying that he doubts she can).  Her response is about whether he can bear the burden (responsibility) of pushing her to abort the child.  Scrubbing out the tattoo is rather melodramatic.  

Wow…NJD is angry.  He’s charging in to protect his woman at the end of Ep6.  Somehow he’s managing to compartmentalise being a politician and a husband.  What will happen when he has to choose between the 2?  Which side of him will win?  Thus far he’s been a shining example of what a husband and a decent man should be?  There has to be a RickRoll'D in the armour somewhere.  Where though?  

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

dummy.png?s=900x600&e=t

“Missing: The Other Side 2” Continues To Draw In Viewers With “Brain Works” And “Trolley” Not Far Behind

“Trolley,” airing its sixth episode, remained relatively steady at 3.5 percent, dropping only 0.4 percent compared to the previous episode.

“Missing: The Other Side 2” Continues To Draw In Viewers With “Brain Works” And “Trolley” Not Far Behind | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Finally just finished eps 6 myself, and i really like the scene where after the dinner the 2 husband NJD and Ki Young arguing who's gonna pay  .. then, ellegantly Seung Hee took of her card which silent both men hahaaa.. go Seung Hee and show them you're the rich one after all LOL

Also, i took note of NJD asking his wife did she regret marrying a politician? Khj answered to herself yes i regreted but not regret as for falling in love with you, while outspoken she said no didn't regret just not to upset her husband.. i was like KHJ please not get hurt later on when her most precious love also would be taken away from her, that is her husband love, if he was indeed have sex problem with younger woman..  it's just cruel, she's traumatic, she's haunted by guilt whereas she's doing nothing wrong but nobody believe her, and if her husband also taken away from her what'd be of her? He's practically all her life now besides yoonseo.. but of course losing a husband might be the final blow to her hard life ?

The way NJD and SooBin spoke about responsibility of the child was just more and more directed that it was indeed NJD' doing ? 

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

Wow…NJD is angry.  He’s charging in to protect his woman at the end of Ep6.  Somehow he’s managing to compartmentalise being a politician and a husband.  What will happen when he has to choose between the 2?  Which side of him will win?  Thus far he’s been a shining example of what a husband and a decent man should be?  There has to be a RickRoll'D in the armour somewhere.  Where though?  

Totally agree with you, one of the strong magnet to watch Trolley is because of the relationship between husband and wife NJD and KHJ.. both actors are really well in portraying their characters.. and like someone comment on other platform, if there's nothing bad going to happen then NJD would be the most ideal Kdrama husband figure .. could his image not to get tarnished by fake love to his wife by adultery, please dear writer .. i think aside from adultery, any wrong doing from NJD would be forgiven by KHJ but as for adultery with much younger girls isn't unforgiveable.. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, nrllee said:

SooBin and NJD’s conversation.  Still so cryptic.  Responsibility?  We can read it 2 ways. 

1. NJD is responsible for her being pregnant OR

2. Responsibility here is about the baby living or dying.  So NJD asked her if she is capable of being responsible for raising the child (implying that he doubts she can).  Her response is about whether he can bear the burden (responsibility) of pushing her to abort the child.  Scrubbing out the tattoo is rather melodramatic. 

10 hours ago, Li22.55 said:

The way NJD and SooBin spoke about responsibility of the child was just more and more directed that it was indeed NJD' doing ?

The act of scrubbing out the JD tattoo after her conversation with NJD does indicate there is more between NJD and SooBin than meets the eye.  I really hope it's not adultery. 

22 hours ago, nrllee said:

Wow…NJD is angry.  He’s charging in to protect his woman at the end of Ep6.  Somehow he’s managing to compartmentalise being a politician and a husband.  What will happen when he has to choose between the 2?  Which side of him will win?

JWJ did ask NJD the very same question, that which side he would choose.  If i remember correctly, he chooses both.  Let's wait and see which side he will finally choose and which side he's willing to sacrifice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, my0t1 said:

The act of scrubbing out the JD tattoo after her conversation with NJD does indicate there is more between NJD and SooBin than meets the eye.  I really hope it's not adultery. 

I hope not too.  It’s too icky.  What’s more his daughter’s classmate was staring at him with adoring eyes.  He’s given his private number (no secretary to screen those calls or keep him accountable) to all those girls.  :o  It’s all too easy for him to get away with it.  

1 hour ago, my0t1 said:

JWJ did ask NJD the very same question, that which side he would choose.  If i remember correctly, he chooses both.  Let's wait and see which side he will finally choose and which side he's willing to sacrifice.

Yes he seems to be living in a idyllic land where the 2 doesn’t have to be contradicting.  He’s never had to pick before.  You could argue that he chose to try to please both by respecting the promise he made to KHJ to never involve her (he had to take a stand when his aides were saying she should help the cause by helping promote him).  In a way I think it helped him in the past when she was so uninvolved.  Work and Home were 2 separate “zones” as it were.  He could clock off work and come home and it would be just home.  He could switch off and relax.  But his Trolley moments are increasing in frequency now.  And it’s going to make it unavoidable for him to have to pick one.  They say power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.  We’ll have to see what NJD chooses in the end.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, my0t1 said:

JWJ did ask NJD the very same question, that which side he would choose.  If i remember correctly, he chooses both.  Let's wait and see which side he will finally choose and which side he's willing to sacrifice

Do you think there'd be any possibility that he'd choose his wife over his career? Because if he choose his wife, and then his adultery problem also made known, it's all finished, no more wife to love and believe and support him anymore ..

If he choose his career it's easier for him to conclude everything, was it not? 

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

In a way I think it helped him in the past when she was so uninvolved.  Work and Home were 2 separate “zones” as it were.  He could clock off work and come home and it would be just home.  He could switch off and relax

it's scarry to have this kind of person as a friend even more to be your spouse ..heck.. does NJD have multiple personality disorder then? He's still nice to his deceased wife parents as well.. phew.. 

And i hope the story would get to elaborate more on the relationship between Ki Young and KHJ .. just to make NJD get jealous of his 'priceless' wife LOL.. (as to revenge for his adultery problem if ever happen, to lessen the audience disapppointment in NJD ..  why not since it's emphasized that Kim Jae Un has always been popular since young , and Ki Young didn't seem to love his wife as well hahaa..)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Li22.55 said:

And i hope the story would get to elaborate more on the relationship between Ki Young and KHJ .. just to make NJD get jealous of his 'priceless' wife LOL

He was already jealous.  This was their conversation outside the restaurant as they waited for the ladies to come out,

NJD - were you and my wife close back in school?

KY - no we were just classmates.  I haven’t seen her since graduation.

NJD - but you recognised her right away after 20 years.  (Exactly.  They weren’t just classmates!  Then he went on to explain how their relationship worked and how she never got involved with his political work)

KY - I understand what you mean.  I will not contact Jae-Eun-i (wow, he dropped all formalities and called her JaeEunIe.  Only someone who is close would do that!)…I mean…(then camera pans on NJD’s face which visually hardens at his slip of the tongue)…Ms Kim, about matters concerning my mother-in-law. 

SY comes out first and you can see KY straining his neck to look behind her to see if KHJ came out too.  NJD didn’t miss that either.  He doesn’t like how KY was eyeing off his wife.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

He was already jealous.  This was their conversation outside the restaurant as they waited for the ladies to come out,

NJD - were you and my wife close back in school?

KY - no we were just classmates.  I haven’t seen her since graduation.

NJD - but you recognised her right away after 20 years.  (Exactly.  They weren’t just classmates!  Then he went on to explain how their relationship worked and how she never got involved with his political work)

KY - I understand what you mean.  I will not contact Jae-Eun-i (wow, he dropped all formalities and called her JaeEunIe.  Only someone who is close would do that!)…I mean…(then camera pans on NJD’s face which visually hardens at his slip of the tongue)…Ms Kim, about matters concerning my mother-in-law. 

SY comes out first and you can see KY straining his neck to look behind her to see if KHJ came out too.  NJD didn’t miss that either.  He doesn’t like how KY was eyeing off his wife.

Thank you for explaining .. i notice that too but my poor brain told me to decipher more on the political sense of NJD,  that it was because NJD didn't want KY to exploit the friendship between 3 of them hence he implicitly told KY to not use that measure to make him give special favour on behalf his wife..

if it's more on the jealousy sense, it'd be great and SHOULD be more  frequent to tell later on..  LOL.. 

Now, i got it why after the dinner, in the car,  NJD critized his wife for not telling him about meeting her friends which KHJ replied that he also just said there'd be seminar to attend not some dinner and again NJD emphasized that she never want to know and never interested to on his work life.. (why though, this repeated again and again, could this be the reason of NJD behaviour toward adultery? Because his wife is so trusting so there's no challenge and no excitement?)

And if NJD got more jealous to what limit he might do to eliminate his opponet .. hahaa..  

• Like 5

8 hours ago, my0t1 said:

I hope he will still pick his wife when everything is done.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:
10 hours ago, my0t1 said:

I hope he will still pick his wife when everything is done.

Yes, me too although i'm afraid more of what'd be KHJ decision if his husband indeed commited adultery behind her, don't think that she'd still forgive and accepted him back ..

• Like 3

Thank you for your reviews on Episode 5-6.  I enjoyed reading your insightful comments!

I totally fall in love with  KHJ and NJD.  The acting of Kim Hyun-Joo and Park Hee Soon is getting better and better.  They are becoming my one of my all time favorite TV couple. 

Some thoughts for Episodes 5-6:

1. I hope the couple will have a happy ending.  I admit that I was worried while reading the theory that NJD had an affair with SB.  Does anyone still think SB is an illegitimate child of NJD?   I wonder how old SB is.  She might be older than JH.  Or she might be born betweeb the two marriages of NJD.  Either case, it could not be considered an affair (I am trying to save my favorite TV couple, ha ha).   

2. The angry and protective NJD in the end of Ep6 was totally cool! 

3. While I love the characters, I was a bit disappointed by the storyline in Episodes 5-6. The writer applied the famous trolley dilemma to set the stage for this drama. And yet, the secret of KHJ did not seem to match the dilemma.  The death of Seung-Ho was tragic and sad.  People involved were traumatized. However, there was not a true dilemma to me. If the story was as what presented in Episode 5, KHJ was a 100% victim. The tragedy was due to Seung-Ho's choice. It was not consequences of alternative choices as the trolley dilemma implied.  I hope there were hidden secrets to the case. Please give us an intriguing and creative dilemma!!

• Like 5

This theory has been in my head for quite some time but I was not confident enough to share with you.  I'm changing my mind and I'm throwing this out.  This theory can explain many things but not everything.

We only see glimpses of the aftermath of the attempted sexual assault.  Although KHJ claimed she was not sexually assaulted when confronting with Seung Ho's mother, could this be a lie?  Perhaps not intentionally, at that time she could only admit that her son hurt her real bad but she might still be in denial of the act.  With no remorse from Seung-ho, she changed her mind and took courage to report this to the police.  When Seung Ho committed suicide, the whole case was closed.

If KHJ was in fact sexually assaulted, she might have gotten pregnant.  This may be why she fled her home town to get away from this horrid place and also had the baby (afterall, she's raised in a Catholic orphanage, so no abortion? It was illegal 20 years ago) and the baby was later sent to an orphanage. 

If this is where we are going with, this can explain:

1) the reason why KHJ is so empathetic towards SooBin for SooBin an orphan just like herself, and perhaps just like her own baby (whom she abandoned). 

2) KHJ did not pursue post secondary education (besides having no money) for she was bearing a child.

3) KHJ did charity work (besides she being a kind hearted person to begin with) to fill up the void of having abandoning her own child.

4) Soo Bin is KHJ's daughter, this explains why she gets upset, sad and with a hint of envy whenever KHJ and her daugher Yoon Seo are having a mother-daughter moment.

5) Soo Bin is so disappointed and disheartened with KHJ when KHJ snapped on her of entering her bedroom without her permission when she had no ill intention only to bring her food.

6) Soo Bin is frustrated that NJD doesn't approve of her straight to her face.  She desires her mother's husband to be able to accept her.  (I know this doesn't explain why the letters JD is tattooed on her.  I really hope JD does not refer to NJD.)

7) I guess this, in a way, may explain the frustration Soo Bin had after the NJD questioned her if she's capable of being responsible for her baby.  After all, she was abandoned by her own mother.  If NJD disrespects her, he should well disrespect his own wife since she had a similar experience as her. (yes ... still doesn't explain why JD tattoo)

If Soo Bin is in fact KHJ's daugther, this can also justify why Soo Bin barges into our beloved couple's family.  The fact that Soo Bin is admitting she's pregnant and is bearing NJH's child is just a coy for her to get close to KHJ.  It's true that she's pregnant but with an unrelated man (please .  She's hoping that if she could just enter into KHJ's world and in time when the truth of her being KHJ's daughter is finally revealed to KHJ, KHJ and family will accept her and forgive her lying about having NJH's baby.

20 hours ago, Li22.55 said:

And i hope the story would get to elaborate more on the relationship between Ki Young and KHJ .. just to make NJD get jealous of his 'priceless' wife LOL.. (as to revenge for his adultery problem if ever happen, to lessen the audience disapppointment in NJD ..  why not since it's emphasized that Kim Jae Un has always been popular since young , and Ki Young didn't seem to love his wife as well hahaa..)

20 hours ago, nrllee said:

There is a chance that KY and KHJ had good feelings towards each other back in high school, or not. Either way, I'm sure KY knows about Seung Ho's crime (perhaps he witnessed it).  The way KY looked at KHJ may not be of yearning but out of pity because he didn't do anything back then.

20 hours ago, Li22.55 said:

Do you think there'd be any possibility that he'd choose his wife over his career? Because if he choose his wife, and then his adultery problem also made known, it's all finished, no more wife to love and believe and support him anymore ..

If he choose his career it's easier for him to conclude everything, was it not?

Up to this point, I really think the show would like the audience to perceive there is a forbidden story between NJD and Soo Bin.  I still incline to think that it is otherwise and that we have the most ideal kDrama couple ever.  And so, I hope NJD will choose his wife over his career.  I also expect that once he makes this decision, his career would seemingly plummeted but when KHJ is publicly proven to be the innocent and the victim, NJD's political career will be saved and he will very likely win the election. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@my0t1 Thank you for sharing your insights!   This possibility that SB is  Hye-joo's daughter came to my mind as well.  In Episode 6, NJD asked his secretary to investigate the past of  Hye-joo in Youngsan, he mentioned that she came to Seoul at the age of 20 and met him at 22.  And yet, Seung-hee mentioned that Hye-joo left Youngsan as soon as she gratuated from high school. I guess the Korean age to gratudate from high school is around 19 (?).   There may be a  one year gap.  Was she hiding somewhere for a year?  

According to the character introduction, SB also grew up in an orphanage.  She was sent to an orphanage after the divorce of her parents.  Maybe, she was told that her biological parent was in the Nam family.  Perhaps, SB misinterprented the statement and wrongly identified NJD as her father. 

Do I go too far with this theory?  Ha! Ha! 

Were there more hidden secrets to Hye-joo's past?  In another drama "Law School", the narrative of the same case changed many times as different aspects of the case revealed.  Would Trolley be the same?     

I have been watching the interviews of Kim Hyun Joo and Park Hee Soon.  I just do not see the story of NJD's adultry coming according to the way actors hinted the story.  

BTW, I have to say that my least favorite character in the drama is Seung-hee.  She was a spoiled kid from a rich family in high school.  At 40, she still behaves like a spoiled kid. 

• Like 5