[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Here is the ratings for Episode 10! :).

2022-04-22 10 - 16.1 (1st) 14.7 (1st)

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan My favorite part of the show. Also interested to see Ja Young opening a hair saloon next to the dumpling store.

Yeah I am interested to see Ja Young opening a hair saloon next to the dumpling store as well.

• Like 1

hahah. SJ was impressed and likes DH. MS wants to meet DH again. She is encouraged by her husband. She looks around the market where her husband saw her. Uncle sister runs into MS and start to help her. Jong-Un sees TP outside of the Hana Dumplings building. TP i think says that Ja Young works around there. TP watch dumpling store but sees Ja Young laughing with a male customer. TP get jealous and enter to get his hair cut too. Ja Young is angry but can't make a scene when there is a customer there. DH is off to pick up Himchan from school. MS looking and is around Himchan school. MS fall down and Himchan run to help her and he helps brush of dust from her. MS tries to give him money but he refuses but MS insist and give him. While MS leave she hear DH callinh Himchan and M call DH name. They cry and hug.

Written Preview :

Episode 12 Preview

Dong-hee decides to leave the manduk-guk house as Myung-sook suggests and stay at her Myeong-sook's house. Meanwhile, Hye-ran learns about the relationship between Seung-joo and Seong-wook.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really really disilike the male lead. hes gonna make DH look for the camera which he already found. i'm actually looking forward to the day CY finds out who DH dead brother is. 

Episode 13 Preview

Cha-yeol lies to feed Dong-hee, who broke her promise, while Dong-hee races to find her camera. Meanwhile, Tae-Pyung is planning to reunite with Ja-Young...

• Thanks 1

I’m disliking miss Kim 

the way she talking how important having education background , she may forget with all their 3 degree combined , they couldn’t make one sample of jacket with our girl help  :mrgreen:

they way she didn’t want our girl to apply for the job you think she paying her salary from her own pocket :w00t:

elKaooB.gif

wpcC09O.gif

DH did not hide having a son. I rather like this approach than hiding it. Just proofs that she is proud of her child. I don't feel bad for CY tbh.

Episode 14 Preview
Cha Yeol, who went to the hit-and-run accident scene, is distressed to hear that the victim's family is still looking for the hit-and-run person. Seong-wook serves Seung-joo dinner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Here is the ratings for Episode 13! :).

2022-04-27 13 - 16.5 (1st) 15.3 (1st)

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah at this point i don't have much interest in male lead except for the hit and run. More interested in DH, Himchan and DH family + HS. Atleast i'm glad they don't drag out that DH has a son.

Yeah, I hope he get's better, I am liking them as well. I am glad they didn't either.