[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

4 hours ago, booha said:

This drama has a nice, good feeling.  I like interaction between OTP :relieved:

** About Nam Sang Ji’s profile;
I found most sites say as of 12/12/1998, except this one site which describes she is 12/24/1989 ( https://namu.wiki/w/남상지).

This is her first FL role.  I guess she might not be well known so there is error.
PS Here is her IG  She looks like a young 24: https://www.instagram.com/sangjisangji/

Nam Sang Ji is born in 1998 and 25 in Korean age (24 in west)):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_Sang-ji

https://asianwiki.com/Nam_Sang-Ji_(actress)

Yeah, but most of those sites give Hancinema as a source which is why I asked if that site is a trustworthy site when it comes to those things. Also her very first credit was for a shortfilm back in 2011 https://youtu.be/3SV2ZqrxT6c?t=28 and in this trailer she looks awfully mature to only be 13 there.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww they were so happy in today's episode, it is so bittersweet :(, it looks like he dies soon.

I so don't like 2nd FL/her family.

Aww the poor ML is family is horrible like wow.

the brother is really nice. too bad that it looks like he will die? or maybe just disappear with amnesia? 

the 2nd female lead is way too pricey -- they are not able to accept they are bankrupt and still act like they deserve more. since she didn't meet the female lead, looks like the girl may not know who was her brother's fiance? 

• Like 2

@knkg just checked different sources. there was a naver article like 2 days ago where it says 1998. but yeah you're probably right. sucks that it say different things from different sources. so it was really confusing.

ep5 beginning spoiler

wow just wow. Seems like its the brother that hit him. CY wants to report it to the police. mom on the phone tell SW to stop it. SW hit CY with a piece of wood. Waking up in a hotel. CY wants to go to the police and want to force SW with him but the mom threaten to jump of the balcony. JS and Grandma both dies. Episode ends with the baby being left at grandma house and DH finds the baby on the floor. Preview : DH says shes going to raise it but the family refuses. CY and SW argue. DH runs away with the baby.

• Like 2

Probably will have a timejump either tuesday or wednesday is my guess. It's unclear who hit JS. Didn't show them opening the cardoor. But watching from where SW is standing it seems like SW came out of the driverseat. Also from how the mother reacting with threatening to suicide it was most likely caused by SW.

But from naver article it seems like CY did it. But it could ruin brother election or something like that. If CY hit him how could Donghee ever forgive him?.

Written Preview :

6 previews

Cha-yeol, who suffered from an accident, said that he would leave for the United States. Myung-sook asks her to send Him-chan to her orphanage for Dong-hee...

f

Spoiler

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Probably will have a timejump either tuesday or wednesday is my guess. It's unclear who hit JS. Didn't show them opening the cardoor. But watching from where SW is standing it seems like SW came out of the driverseat. Also from how the mother reacting with threatening to suicide it was most likely caused by SW.

But from naver article it seems like CY did it. But it could ruin brother election or something like that. If CY hit him how could Donghee ever forgive him?.

I think the SML the cousin was driving but the ML was also there he didn't call the police even though the mother asked not to, she wanted to kill herself so he wouldn't do nothing. But probably FL will believe that ML did this
 It's true that the FL will be right to be angry because his brother is dead, I wonder how the writers will be able to make sure that they end up together? normally ML should also go to prison for complicity, even if it is obvious that later in the drama the villains will still have other crimes to commit

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

ML should also go to prison for complicity

SW hit him with a piece of wood to prevent CY from reporting the accident, so he fall unconscious....  He did tray to report it right away and even later when he wake up wanting to go together to the police with SW. So it is not like he feel it is right what happened but got overpowered....

• Like 4

@marrez1 He was about to call first but then he was hit in the back with a plank of wood. I'll still watch this drama for the female lead though. i really like her. Still have mixed feelings about the male lead. It seems to me that DH runs away from her aunt. so i guess she will raise the child by herself during the timejump or will they accept her raising the child. Since they wanted to send the child to the orphanage. 

@sal2

She also used the card "Is this how you repay me for raising you" more or less.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2022 at 1:38 PM, knkg said:

I didn't get this impression from the previews, but considering how misleading the previews were for Love Twist, I won't make the mistake of believing them fully.

Don't worry, KBS1 drama is usually family like, with no revenge. The nagging characters are more annoying than evil.

@backstreetboysfan for searching the chart write the drama name in Korean "으라차차 내 인생" + word 차트 (chart). I didn't find one yet, but the search method worked for me before.

Is Sul Jung Hwan a guest star, playing the brother's role?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah FL lost two family members, oh wow this is going to get tricky I wonder how the leads will get together.

This is the question that I also ask myself how they can be together once the truth is out because I'm sure the ML will feel terribly guilty. Maybe they will get married towards the middle of the drama and when the truth comes out, they will divorce, and after several episodes of tears and justice, in the end it will be an open ending

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

This is the question that I also ask myself how they can be together once the truth is out because I'm sure the ML will feel terribly guilty. Maybe they will get married towards the middle of the drama and when the truth comes out, they will divorce, and after several episodes of tears and justice, in the end it will be an open ending

Our collective experience of dailies certainly points in this direction. :)

• Like 4

Here is the ratings for Episode 5! :).

2022-04-15 05 - 14.7 (1st) 13.9 (1st)

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Yeah I am not sure, I do like them together so hopefully they can work it out.

• Like 1

So far I am liking this show. This is definitely going to be hanging over the main couples heads throughout the show. I hope that she takes into consideration that he tried to do the right thing, but was stopped. 

I kind of hate how the ML keeps giving into the Aunt. I hope at some point he starts telling her to go screw herself.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 5:35 AM, 0ly40 said:

34 years old. He was the only son, but became the eldest because of Cha Yeol. From the moment he felt Cha Yeol was paced,

I don't understand this description much. The abs guy was an only son but became older of the two? So I am guessing it's the usual illegitimate brother? 

In Second Husband, SH's mum said ' Rich men put their needle wherever they like'.

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@maribella CY was adopted by his uncle.

Is that so? Thank you.  Maybe it will turn out later he's the son. If he's going to inherit everything and abs guy will be doing all bad things, he can't be just the nephew.

Anyway thank you @Lunkera now I have figured out the summary, I can dive in. :sweat_smile: I don't know why I read summaries when they confuse me for most times.

• Like 1

@maribella The company was founded by CY father who is the older brother of the uncle. Uncle i think wants CY to inherit but CY has been refusing. from some comment/description i think the uncle caused CY father death accidentally or indirectly and feels guilty. Apparently he tries to treat both him and SW fairy but i think he favored CY alot and it caused the adoptive mom to hate him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1