[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, maribella said:

He'll keep his money and lose her? 

Maybe they'll end up together. But poor assemblyman will be alone.

both guys will lose Ra El.

She has so much hatred & revenge in her that she is willing to forego love from

KYK or assemblyman Seo.

Both guys are equally good with strong financial background, too bad she chooses

the wrong path.

In fact, on one side she is selfish for not thinking about her giving her daughter a bright future 

and on the other side, she might even risk to loose her daughter to Han So Ra.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

In fact, on one side she is selfish for not thinking about her giving her daughter a bright future 

Chingu, she is her step daughter. She is her daughter from her husband. 

I for one, don't want any happily ever after - except in terms of fulfillment of revenge. But seeing how the writers are trying to show him  in a sympathetic light and then all that hogwash about twin flame and all, I think they might be the endgame. As far as the assembly man is concerned. I think they have already given us a hint. He is happy to be by her side- no matter what she chooses to do, whom she chooses to stand by, including the KYG. 

This week's episodes were good, fast paced. Loved how RE drove the chairman KYK and HSR to the brink of insanity, both for different reasons. 

On a different note, I felt so bad for HSR and KYG. They had a terrible childhood. No wonder it has left a scar on their souls and they need a lot of healing. 

All three of them have terrible childhoods and it has defined them as an adult. Their actions are guided by the scars of the childhood. 

In this war, the most to suffer are two innocent souls- the two children. Poor babies! I appreciate how KYK tries to be a good father. I wish Bo-ram would have a pillar of strength too in her family- a parent. 

Anyway, super excited for next week's episodes. She finally got him to propose it seems and Han Pan-ro is on a rampant carnage after he gets to know of the affair and of course the subsequent divorce. I am glad  RE is finally aware of her fake MIL's true colours. She was relying on her too much. 

6 episodes left! Let the games begin!  

On Fire Burn GIF by Us

@sadthe1st  Her fashion sense is getting weirder by the day. She seems to be dressed like a runway model. What happened to dressing like sensible people we meet in our everyday lives?   She dressed somberly when she was trying seduce KYG and now that he is under her thumb, she wears the most sensational clothes ever! Definitely making a statement! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

What happened to dressing like sensible people we meet in our everyday lives?

i'm trying hard to say,

she did have normal clothes at home like this..

cr.: owner

and more subtle ones like this.. i like her hair falling naturally straight this way..

but to-date out of all the fashion statements, i love this most!

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I am glad  RE is finally aware of her fake MIL's true colours. She was relying on her too much. 

i felt sorry for La El.. that instant betrayal.. she was still so concerned for her and asked SEP to take care of her in case things went south for herself.

i think there's only 2 things La El will have regrets for..

- KYK, when she realized he actually loves her.. her thoughts got poisoned by So Ra when she jeered about him lusting for her, not love. but she listened back those recordings and found out he did so much more to protect her when pacifying So Ra.

- SEP, she is grateful to him.. since young. i'm quite sure the feelings is more of gratitude and family than romance.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i like her hair falling naturally straight this way..

but to-date out of all the fashion statements, i love this most!

i think there's only 2 things La El will have regrets for..

- KYK, when she realized he actually loves her.. her thoughts got poisoned by So Ra when she jeered about him lusting for her, not love. but she listened back those recordings and found out he did so much more to protect her when pacifying So Ra.

- SEP, she is grateful to him.. since young. i'm quite sure the feelings is more of gratitude and family than romance.

@sadthe1st  I agree with you.  I like it best when Ra-El let down her Hair and let it flows naturally.  She looks Younger and More Attractive.

And when she dresses more contemporary.  Like the Garb she was in, at the Car-Park.  She looks Young and Sassy.

KYG truly loves her.  And as I've said before,  at first he is trying to tread Slowly & Carefully. Because he knows how Blood-Thirsty Han Pan Ro, Kim Jung Chul & So Ra are.  They will Kill Off Ra-El.  Besides, he does Not have Absolute Power as yet.  He also has to consider Public Opinions and his Business.  (Until Ra-El pressured him).

And you are Right again.  Ra-El was provoked by Han So Ra saying that :

1) KYG is only Lusting after her.  It will pass with time.

2) Will the Couple who owns the Biggest Company in Korea divorce? Then KYG came to fetch her so lovingly.

And then Ra-El & Seo Eun Pyeong watched the news on TV.  KYG and HSR's Celebrations at the SKSE (S. Korea Stock Exchange).  SEP commented that HSR does not look like A Woman Who Has Discoverd Her Husband's Fidelity.

There and Then Ra-El went beserked ..... 

:crazily:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

giphy.gif

Have you booked your next trip yet?

If not, why not have a look at all these beautiful locations that have previously starred in kdramas? Come check it out - what do you want to see, or eat? 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I am not sure why the writer dress Ra El like a fashion model on a runaway, she is just a normal person w/o any status unlike So Ra who is wife a conglomerate.

True! I mean you can still wear HSR's clothes in public but not RE. It os strange because she started wearing normal boring clothes and suddenly she has the most bizarre fashion sense. 

catwalk GIF

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, confusedheart said:

True! I mean you can still wear HSR's clothes in public but not RE. It os strange because she started wearing normal boring clothes and suddenly she has the most bizarre fashion sense. 

I would prefer this kind of simple dressing which suits Kim Su Bin aka RE better.

Those weird fashion outshine HSR.

a28a82844fb44f91e5b15660fded6e77.jpg

b290e231ded17f8af147796da983dd40.jpg

cr owner

• Like 4

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Seo Ye Ji Makes Her First Appearance At A Public Event With Park Byung Eun In “Eve”

Seo Ye Ji will take one closer step to getting revenge in the upcoming episode of “Eve”!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Eve,” Lee Ra El decided that she would get revenge against Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) by making her husband Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun) get a divorce from her so that she could take over LY Group. Lee Ra El has been taking the lead in her affair with Kang Yoon Kyum, and he eventually told Han So Ra that they should split up.

The newly released stills of the upcoming episode show that Lee Ra El will be appearing at a public event for the first time. She is no longer wearing fancy, colorful outfits, and she exudes cool vibes with her chic black outfit. There isn’t a hint of a smile on her face, and she depicts overwhelming charisma with stony eyes. On the other hand, Kang Yoon Kyum watches her with a smile as if he is proud of her. The fact that Lee Ra El is at a conference of LY Group hints that she will be actively part of the business as the head of the strategic planning department. Kang Yoon Kyum, who has much faith in Lee Rael, will unknowingly participate in her revenge plot as he eagerly jumps into her battle against Han Pan Ro (Jun Gook Hwan) and Kim Jung Cheol (Jung Ha Kyun).

Seo-Ye-Ji1-800x533.jpg

Park-Byung-Eun1-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Seo-Ye-Ji-Park-Byung-Eun-800x533.jpg

The production team shared, “This week, Lee Ra El will become one of the leading members of Kang Yoon Kyum’s LY Group and embark on an all-out war. Tension will soar to the highest as Lee Ra El turns into the partner of LY Group’s Kang Yoon Kyum in order to suffocate Han So Ra, Han Pan Ro, and Kim Jung Cheol. Please show lots of interest.”

“Eve” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Seo Ye Ji Makes Her First Appearance At A Public Event With Park Byung Eun In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@backstreetboysfan   Ep 11 looks Exciting!   I'm sure everybody is looking forward to it. :P

On a separate issue, I must say I admire Kang Yoon Gyeum for remaining a Gentleman  i.e. "Not Hitting A Woman".  Even when Han So Ra slapped him, leaving 2 Scratch-Lines, he never for once tried to hit her back.   Unlike Dr Love.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, maribella said:

As they say from the bedroom to the boardroom

Well, RL did say to KYG that she wanted to be his woman with all the priveleges that entails, when he asked what she wanted. I am wondering how prepared is he to fight against his families especially HPR and his minions to protect Ra El and himself. And what will be SEP's role.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lila21 said:

Well, RL did say to KYG that she wanted to be his woman with all the priveleges that entails, when he asked what she wanted. I am wondering how prepared is he to fight against his families especially HPR and his minions to protect Ra El and himself. And what will be SEP's role.

He's burnt his bridges. It's good for him anyway. He probably has been looking for a way out for some time, otherwise he would not have come up with a plan so quickly.

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Seo Ye Ji And Yoo Sun Have Their First Confrontation After Park Byung Eun’s Request For Divorce In “Eve”

Sparks will fly on the next episode of “Eve”!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

On the previous episode, Lee Ra El decided that she would get revenge against Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) by making her husband Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun) get a divorce from her so that she could take over LY Group. Lee Ra El has been taking the lead in her affair with Kang Yoon Kyum, and he eventually told Han So Ra that they should split up.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Lee Ra El and Han So Ra have an icy confrontation. This is the first time they’re meeting after Kang Yoon Kyum asked Han So Ra for a divorce. Lee Ra El faces her nemesis with crossed arms as she exudes lofty confidence. On the other hand, Han So Ra is seething with anger as she glares at the woman who stole her husband.

Eve-2-768x512.jpg

Eve-3-768x512.jpg

Tension increases as bodyguards surround Lee Ra El and not Han So Ra, hinting that their positions have been completely reversed. What kind of events will unfold as they officially go head-to-head?

Spoiler

EVE-4-768x512.jpg

Eve-1-768x512.jpg

The producers of “Eve” commented, “This week, Lee Ra El will continue her heated revenge by pushing Han So Ra to the limit. The confrontation between Lee Ra El, who wants to drive Han So Ra into a living hell, and Han So Ra, who has become spiteful to protect her life that has begun to collapse, will make your palms sweat. Please keep an eye on them.”

“Eve” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Seo Ye Ji And Yoo Sun Have Their First Confrontation After Park Byung Eun’s Request For Divorce In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 1