Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Dear all SIKers, Thank you for your encouragement. I survived this morning. Actually, I was not as tired as I expected. Practice helped a lot. We really had great time. I really enjoyed the view. It must be the best scenery in Bangkok. Just imagine you are running on the road along the Grand Palace, Ministry of Defense, beautiful temples around that area with more than 10,000+ energetic people. I did it once in my life time. I woke up at 4.00 a.m. this morning and I was thinking of SIK waking up the QOM casts for Triathlon. He really is a great sportsman. I spent about 35 minutes running and walking for 4.5 k.m. Not a bad statistic.

Dear Kona, thank you for the photo and clip for me. I really appreciated your encouragement. Thank you for the slideshow of the Jazz Concert as well. His voice is like heaven.

Dear Gabi, I had great time. You may see my photos in my FB timeline. It was a great experience. Love love picture of Muhyul. I'll never forget this role which made me fall for him.

Dear ardent, your poem is really touching. You should put them together in a nice photobook of SIK. I agree that he does not look aging at all. BTW, my mum really loves FF. She finished it and she would like to re-watch it.

Dear siknamja, I wish I will see SIK in person one day as well. 

Dear Dana, thank you for your wonderful artworks. The 2 puppies are so cute.  Always love your artworks. Thank you for your time and effort to make this forum so colorful.

Dear elisabeta, I have not seen this drama. SIK looks so cute (as always).

Dear HWJ, I think I will be the same that I visit Seoul but not meet our guy. Travelling with family is very hard to do that. My hubby would not like that :(

High wave to all SIKers. Good night and take care. 

Alex, glad you made it! :)  SIK fans, does SIK follow football (soccer)?  Alex, I need help from you about the Anne Williams (Hillsborough) petition - please IM if you can - my twitter username has been banned -  but if you can't , it's OK. :) Thanks.

Jumong ended its run on Channel U in Singapore a couple of weeks ago - SIK was excellent in the role.

Dear cynkdf, thank you for visiting SIK forum. I have replied your PM. Yes, Jumong is one of the best dramas in my list. SIK played the role so well. No one can beat him in this role. I guess no one will dare to re-make Jumong with other actor ^_^.

Dear Kona, thank you for your kind words and awesome artwork. Even though we did not get any medal we were so proud and feeling so good inside. We made it. BIG THANKS to SIK for such a great inspiration :x  Love him :x 

SIGFAN, ALEX, thanks for the compliments.

I wish I could join a marathon like you did, Alex.  I guess you have a great stamina.

There's not much fresh news about our man, lately.  Maybe he's really busy at home spending more time with his family.  Miss him.

@gabisikfan - SOS, please help. Do you know of any SIG fans or indeed anyone who is a football fan/Liverpool football fan? Need help urgently to (1) get signatures for a petition to help Anne Williams (Hillsborough mother who is dying ) (2) to get a topic (probably hashtag #AnneWilliams) to trend on Twitter (best if it's UK or worldwide).  Please IM me  if you can help. Sorry for posting about non-SIG matters but I am getting desperate.  Many thanks in advance.

Dear Kona, thank you for the Cheongsanri photobook. SIK is so energetic to participate this kind of activity. I really respect him for this.

Dear h2og, thank you for the lovely slideshow of all SIKers' avatars. Really appreciated your kindness.

Dear ardent, I'm not that strong or having great stamina. In fact I'm getting old but luckily I don't have serious health problem yet. I had Ulcerative Colitis twice in the past 10 years. I've been taking medicine to control my immune system for 9 years since then.  However, we can keep ourselves healthy. Seeing SIK said something like "I have today because of Triathlony" in QOM really touched my feeling. I think I should do something to keep me healthy to live longer with my kid (and see SIK longer!!). After marathon, I promise myself to continue doing exercise at least 3 times a week.

Dear Gabi, thank you for the handsome guy with a medal. Love the photo so much. BTW, I was gonna ask you but I always forgot. What is the drama of SIK in your avatar? I can't remember it clearly. He looks stunning in black ♥♥♥

Dear cynkdf, Got your Twitter's account. We will talk via Twitter then.

Hi Everyone,
It was a busy week since I got to cover some event.  I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating this week... I will be back next week!
Be safe everyone!  High Wave to all....
Best Regards,h2og

I just discovered some beautiful photos of SIK by marszzang.

I will post them in categories.

2007 Triathon - Swimming

8160452874_4d3e904f2d_o.jpg

8160452822_2a31504d9b_o.jpg

8160452758_f105ccdf2f_o.jpg

8160418169_4ec9f2a69c_o.jpg

8160418099_849c8f7513_o.jpg

8160418035_fba34dcd88_o.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@alex1999,
SIK is always struggling and fighting to control his weight. 
Triathlon is one way to keep him healthy and in shape.
 I can't wait for this week's KBSWorld QOM, the Tongyeong Triathlon.

@cynkdf, sorry I don't know any football fan here.  I can relate to tennis or baseball at the most.  Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This article criticizes some stars receive hundreds of million won from tax-payer money for being ambassador.

Other celebrities do it for free, one of whom is Song Il-Kook, ambassador of "Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs".
We should be proud of him!

2012111601001108600088991.jpg

More info:  http://news.nate.com/view/20121115n27121

Hi again, dear SIKers!
Dear Cynkdf, I'm sorry, I don't know about soccer or something like this :( (me and football, two parallel lines)
Dear Kona, thank you for pictures and video!
Dear Alex, congratulations for your effort! About my avatar, well... he, he, it's not a drama, but Art of Seduction :D

543179_308237752593766_230693427_n.jpg

562105_308578362559705_1200399623_n.jpg

SIK really looks fabulous in black!
Big waves for all SIKers!
Love you!

Hi alex, yep, I was on a tour the first time around so i couldn't get out of that, even if I wanted to.. :)  Visiting seoul and Jeju was just icing on the cake!! Second time, was much better seeing more better on my celebs..on the collection and there business.. lol.  NOW third is meet the stars..  :D..that be cool!   There's always next time...v  
Wow..nice congrats on your racing, nice metals..gold or silver..v  lol.   

Wow..Gab, where you get those photos in a historica scenes, not seen this one..where where??   Looking great..  

Nice KB on this 2007 trioloton..didn't notice he's had this many..bring some more.. V    Say you have  a good link on the gangnam dancing..everyone's been crazed?  :D.

Hi cynkdf, welcome to songie form..  :) I do believe he's attended af few baseball games even, hit a few!!  So far and golfing..he's such a sportmanshiping..  V    Here's a few photos below..  :)

5874874312_635dee29af_z.jpg

5050369896_97d792171f.jpg

The sunglassesss!!   :) 

Guest danasibro

I wish everyone to those who are celebrating a Happy Thanksgiving.

1AZd3-14p.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Thank you dear ardent you are very kind, are always encouraging me to write...I kept your wonderful poems and and they are inspiring me...you have to make a book and to send it to SIK as you intended last year.

1AZd3-14n.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Dear Kona Beans thank you for posting the beautiful photos of SIK by marszzang

1AZd3-14s.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

You are right dear Gabi SIK really looks fabulous in black and the photoes you have shared are awersome, thank you
Thank you dear h20g, your slideshow is very nice and I is made in the name of all SIKers, thank you my dear.
Thank you HWG for sharing the nice photos.
Dear cynkdf, welcome to soompi forum
Great job dear alex 1999, Congratulations!
I liked Kona,s photo so I hope she doesn't mind I used it

1AZd3-14r.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

thank you dear elisabeta, ajie, moon-gal for sharing!

1AZd3-14m.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Guest sig-Hadise

12399.gif

Hello Dear Fans Lovely Songilkook .

How are you ??

x8159_Page1_3.jpg

Dear Unni Kona , Dear H2og , Dear Dana , Dear Alex , Dear Gabi , Thank's very much  for your beautiful

wishes
to me
and Thank's so much for the friendship and kindness .. I LOVE  These motion pictures and your

super
slide .It made
for ​​me . 12900.gif

Dear unni kona , I
so tried create balance between My Study time and Mr.song il kook , but I can not  I'm

studying about
11 hours a day and   I get very tired and do not even get the internet online.. UNNI KONA ,

Thanks for a beautiful song 
and large slide ,  I enjoyed watching them and listening to songs , also , Thank

you very much for send
Qualifications
of Men with Song Il-Kook (E-Sub) .

Dear Dana , Thank you for the post Slide's and great artwork's and Thanks for sharing your dreams every

night for us.
Dear Dana ,You are a fan active .

Dear Alex , Congratulations Congratulations , I'm very happy when I see your medals .

congratulations59.jpg

Dear Gabi , Thank you so much for sharing beautiful artworkS

Dear ardently , As always, it was a good poem'

Dear unni kona , Dear Dana , Dear h2og , Dear ardently , Dear Alex , Dear Gabi , Dear Elisa , Dear siknamja ,

Dear ajie Dear moon-gal  Dear hoonwoodjoon ,please pass one good day .

13862.gif

------------------------------------------------------