Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Cute, cute cards..2hog..very glittering effects..nice to add some spices..v  

So very true, elisa all these events in and out..he's got to be the healtiest..I think more better when he's been acting, which is always a plus!!  

lol..gab, I want to pinch his chabbie cheecks..and give him hugs..whenever he give us his cute shmircks.  v

I thank you, dana to give us more posts/photos/arts to here..letting keep this form alive and walkingss.. vv  

Thank you, thank you ardently for the Thanksiving peom, very sweet one..not too long or alot of letters..  Just lovely in all the thanks!!  >hugs<  

Heeey Heey Charmy..welcome back!!  Good to see you and glad your okay!!  Fightings!!  Lovely come back posts..   :bz  happy thanksgiving...v 

Boy am I stuff with foods, did a pretty good job on the dinner..even the turkey..boy was it easy..then I thought!!  And now waiting on the pumpkin pie, still stuffed.  :) 

I just wonder.  Does South Korea also celebrate Thanksgiving?  If they do, when.

KONA, can you teach me how to embed video here from Dailymotion?  I now upload my videos there 'cause I'm pissed off with You Tube always deleting my videos on copyright issues.  Also, how do we edit post here?  I can't do it anymore.  Please, SOS.

2007 Triathlon

Photos by marszzang.

Please be courteous to the photographer by NOT ALTERING or ADDING your own website onto the pictures when re-posting them.

8163400798_4d285420e5_o.jpg

8163368189_49ff7d86f9_o.jpg

8163367971_dde3678786_o.jpg

8163368135_f0c2b2436a_o.jpg

8160452390_8625eb0be8_o.jpg

8160452326_00b4fe829e_o.jpg

8160452272_e9715acc76_o.jpg

8160452228_7453240638_o.jpg

Please be courteous to the photographer by NOT ALTERING or ADDING your own website onto the pictures when re-posting them.

ardently said:

I just wonder.  Does South Korea also celebrate Thanksgiving?  If they do, when.

KONA, can you teach me how to embed video here from Dailymotion?  I now upload my videos there 'cause I'm pissed off with You Tube always deleting my videos on copyright issues.  Also, how do we edit post here?  I can't do it anymore.  Please, SOS.

ardently said:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  (I can't edit my post)

Thank You, My Love

by: "ardent"

Thank you...

for coming into my world,

for walking into my life,

for touching my heart.

Thank you..

for the joys you bring,

the smile that lightens my day,

the love that fills my soul.

Thank you.

for the inspiration you give,

that I can write lyrics to my song.

words and phrases to my poem.

Thank you...

for making me dream and hope,

reivive my fading aspirations,

and look forward to tomorrow.

Thank you...

for helping me value myself,

making me feel precious,

be a better person as your are.

Thank you...

for the sweet memories of you

for being a part of me,

of everything I say and do.

Thank you...

for your existence.

for being just you.

thank you, my love.

Hi KB, 
That surely will be lots of fun if you can get a big group to go with you to Seoul... 
Don't get too tired with your trip during your visit to Seoul!Photobucket Although, I would imagine everyone will be excited about it... Photobucket 
 High Wave to Everyone!!!  
Best Regards, h2og
P.S. 
@ardently - Korean's Thanksgiving Holiday is called Chuseok which is a moving holiday!  Similar to the Chinese Mooncake Festival.  For 2012, it was a week after the Tongyeong Triathlon Event.  
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCVSZunkZGSdYo1V_77o5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCVSZunkZGSdYo1V_77o5
@Alex - Hope you are ready for your trip to South Korea... Don't forget to visit the Bear Museum with your daughter if you have the time!
@Alex, Celia, Dana, Elisabeta, Gabi, Hadise, HWJ - I just have time today to go back a few pages due to hectic schedule these past weeks.  Thanks for your wonderful remarks... I am sure all of you are doing great as well in SIK Thread...
@Dana - When I have some spare time, I will PM you with more screenshots so you can follow the instructions step by step.  Sorry if you got confused with the source editor... Photobucket 
@Elisabeta - Thanks for liking the drama "Giant"... It's out of topic so I won't say much!!!
@Hadise - I hope you are taking some break from studying!  Photobucket  Take care!!!

Hi, dear SIKers!
Very beautiful and touching Thanksgiving poem, dear Ardent! Romanians don't have this holiday, but they celebrate their ancestors in many major special days of the year dedicated to them in Orthodox Church. Though, these days are not about thanking God for His goodness, as old first colonists in 17th century on American coast wanted to for Thanksgiving. I suppose the original meaning of this celebration day was lost during centuries, but I admire such a special day and the people who celebrate it (poor turkeys! they saved the early settlers from starvation during the winter and everybody sacrifice them now! But I'm joking, don't mind me! :D  I like turkey. BTW, are there yet any wild turkeys? I couldn't find this information on google search)

Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone!

18122_485317678174951_410687511_n.jpg

Love you all! 

"Aumtumn Leaves" by Nat King Cole  leaves1.gif

" bgcolor="#9C4119" height="480" valign="middle" width="813">

8153001357_b5d84b4bab_o.gif     

Songwriters: KOSMA, JOSEPH / PREVERT, JACQUES ANDRE MARIE / MERCER, JOHNNY
(french lyrics by jacques prévert,
English lyrics by johnny mercer,
Music by joseph kosma)

The falling leaves drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sun-burned hands I used to hold

Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

C'est une chanson, qui nous ressemble
Toi tu m'aimais et je t'aimais
Nous vivions tous, les deux ensemble
Toi que m'aimais moi qui t'aimais

Mais la vie sépare ceux qui s'aiment
Tout doucement sans faire de bruit
Et la mer efface sur le sable 

Les pas des amants désunis

"Aumtumn Leaves" by Nat King Cole 

Songwriters: KOSMA, JOSEPH / PREVERT, JACQUES ANDRE MARIE / MERCER, JOHNNY
(french lyrics by jacques prévert,
English lyrics by johnny mercer,
Music by joseph kosma)

THANK YOU, KONA, FOR YOUR WONDERFULLY ROMANTIC GIFT. 

Thank You, My Love

by: "ardent"

ARDENT, Another treasure! Thank you. 

Hi ardently, yup..believed..korean's do celebrate think the next day..but not with turkey..just normal korean foods.  :)  AS for editing, there should be sort of circle star on your right top corner..move your mouse over it..as it will say *options and then click on it then the edit will pop up.. took me a while to figure it out too!  :)  Sorry about utube, never know..what they can do to it..  

lol..Yayy..yayy..KB for more of my sunglasses marathon photos.. ;p..looking dapper as evera!!  

Sweet Chuseok cards..h2og!!  It's nice we can celebrate with Korean's too..and other holidays..  :) 

Good day SIKERS,I love those pictures above the very luscious lips it was 5 years ago but looking SIK 2012 photos he still look 35,I love the sunglasses he always have this kind of shape and style sunglasses in every triathlon just differ the colors.Is he endorsing RUDY project?

Dear all SIKers, Sorry for not posting earlier. I have problem with Soompi lately. It kept me logging on several times so I gave up. Hope you all had great time during Thanksgiving. We don't celebrate this in Thailand.

Dear ardent, thank you for your beautiful poem for Thanksgiving. Thank you SIK to exist in this world. Your MV about painful love of Jumong and Soseono got my tears. They do have good chemistry. Their eyes expression was so good. Jumong was lucky to marry both Yesoya and Soseono. I felt so sad when she had to see him marrying Yesoya. In return, Yesoya was so sad to see Jumong marrying Soseono. I did not realize how good looking SIK was when I watched this drama for the first time. He looks better and better in my 2nd around.

Dear h2og, I'm not ready for my Korea trip yet. It will be very cold but we don't have enough warm cloth yet. We will have to do some shopping soon. Thank you for your advice to visit Teddy Bear museum. My daughter will certainly love it. Thank you for reminding me of Chuseok. It is a big event in Korea. Your Thanksgiving artwork is so awesome.

Dear Gabi, thank you for visiting BSB forum. I hope to see SIK in the VIP premier of 26 Years. The movie will be released on Nov 29 so the VIP premier should be one or two days before that. I will keep my fingers crossed and pray hard for that. 26 Years should be a good reunion of HHJ and BSB.  Love love funny moment of SIK. He eyes still looks so strong.

Dear Dana, thank you for your awesome artwork as always. You are real talented.

Dear elisabeta, Love love SIK photo. Thank you. Looking forward to more lovely pix.

Dear HWJ, Hope you will have another chance to meet him.

Dear charmy, so glad to see your post. Thank you for sharing your feeling when meeting SIK. I would feel the same. I can really melt in front of him. Your dream's come true. I hope my dream will come true in the near future.

Dear Kona, thank you for all the photos of our sportsman. He is so fit and strong. He always looks great in simple sport outfit. I love his shades. He always has this kind of shade. They really suit him. Totally agree with kish_agnes. I would really like to join you in 2013 BD/FM. However, I need to see the schedule and situation nearly that time. My family would not agree with that. BTW, I love your MV with Autumn Leave. Love this song for a long time.

High wave to everyone. Take care. I love you all. 

kish_agnes said: Good day SIKERS,I love those pictures above the very luscious lips it was 5 years ago but looking SIK 2012 photos he still look 35,I love the sunglasses he always have this kind of shape and style sunglasses in every triathlon just differ the colors.Is he endorsing RUDY project?

<br><br>
<object width="600" height="420">
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xvc8f7?background=493D27&amp;foreground=E8D9AC&amp;highlight=FFFFF0">
    <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">
    <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xvc8f7?background=493D27&amp;foreground=E8D9AC&amp;highlight=FFFFF0" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="600" height="460">
</object><br><br>

Guest danasibro

THANK YOU, KONA, FOR YOUR WONDERFULLY ROMANTIC GIFT.
]Welcome back home, dear Charmy! Thank you for sharing your feeling when meeting SIK....so happy to hear about you. I have no time this week but I entered the soompi only to see my friends.
Did you Sig Hadise finish your exames...I am waiting to hear everything is also allright with you my friend.
Dear h2og thank you very much, I need some advices from you but this week I have no time!
Dear alex 1999 I am glad your job is also related to math, you love sports, poetry and dramas and SIK, so many things in common for us, I'd like to meet you some time in person

Awersome poem dear ardemt.I was not able to see your video this time but I am sure it is a touching video as all yours...painful love
Thank you Gabi for your wonderful artworks
Thank you dear HWJ...very charming and cute are every time your posts
Tank you Celia, Elisabeta  Kish
and willentte for sharing

1AZd3-14z.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Dear Dana,
Feel free to PM me when you have the time.  I realize you said you will be busy for two weeks.  Actually, it works out with our schedule since this week will be a busy week after Thanksgiving Holiday.
Here's a couple of slideshows of some rare & cute pix of Coach Song.  Enjoy!!!  High Wave to all SIKers...

Click on the square and/or move your cursor to see the different photos of Coach Song
P.S.
Alex - Remember to get boots, scarf, mitts and earmuff or knit caps... They will keep the body warm!  
Ardently & HWJ - Thanks for your awesome remarks. It is very nice to meet you here in SIK Thread!
Gabi - Thanks for sharing Romanian Culture.  It is very nice to get to know about your country!
KB, the slideshow of Coach Song holding a v-cam might inspire you to take up photography... Looks like Coach Song loved taking shoots himself.  Maybe, he will go for a directorial debut!

Celia, I posted Autumn Leaves lyrics in French because I know your French is even better than English. Listening to the song in French is equally enjoyable because it sounds so sophisticated and romantic.

Truly touched. Thank you, Kona.

Here's a couple of slideshows of some rare & cute pix of Coach Song

h2og, Wow!!!

Ardent, you did it! Congratulations! And thanks, very touching video.

ALEX, the part that made me cry most in my video was when Soseno was in front of the dining table, which was set for two.  She was in tears, staring at the empty chair of Jumong, with his plate on top of the table in front of her. That was the night before she left Goguryo permanently.  Looked like she was waiting for him to join her but Jumong didn't come.  He was in pain that night, holding his chest.  I was thinking that he was so devastated of Soseno's decision to leave him.  He had a wound in that chest that didn't heal which caused his death.

CELIA, I didn't embed that video.  Kona, did it.  She had painstakingly trying to teach me how but I guessed I'm too dumb to learn.  Thanks to her and to you also, for liking it.