Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest danasibro

Wonderful slideshow dear Kona Beans, Thank you! I loved also  to listen to Song's "Come Fly With Me"

hello-1.jpg

Dear SIG HADISE I wish you luck for your exams but I AM SURE YOU WILL DO YOUR BEST.

Exam.gif

Very nice artworks dear Gabi.
Dear ajie and ardent

My every night dream

FIGHTING-3.jpg

Thank you dear h20g you teached me very well but my time was fiew, thank you for reposting the slideshows. You made very nice artworks for Hadise, I liked them ...you are creative but above all you take time to share your knowledge to others=this is a great thing. I will tire to learn more to make you proud for being my teacher.
Once in love...forever in love!

Obsessed… By: “Ardent” If I say I miss you, will you appear in my dreams? ‘Cause the night is so lonely and cold… I need someone beside me. I see your face in my wall, so defined. The eyes, the lips, your smile, they seem real… You make me sigh. If I touch your image, will you come into life? I want to feel your skin rubbing against mine… Your lips and breath running in my neck and ears. And if I close my eyes, will you stay or leave? Or will you, for a moment, wrap me in your arms Till I fall asleep? Please…I am obsessed with you, so much.

OMG!  I have to repost my poem.  I can't either edit or delete it.  Just don't know what happened or how to do it.  Soompi features are getting complicated.

Obsessed...

by:  "Ardent"

If I say I miss you, will you appear in my dreams?

'Cause the night is so cold and lonely...

I need someone beside me.

I see your face in my wall, so defined.

The eyes, the lips, the smile, they seem real...

You make me sigh.

If I touch your image, will you come into life?

I want to feel the warmth of your skin on mine...

your breath and lips in my neck and ears.

And if I close my eyes, will you stay or leave?

Or will you, for a moment wrap me in your arms...

till I fall asleep?

Please, I am obsessed with you, so much...

25-November-2007
  Song Il-Kook was performing at
"Yoon Hee-Jeong and Friends" Jazz concert.

Photos by marszzang

Click Play to listen to Song's "I'm in the mood for Love"

Come Fly with Me
Photos by marszzang

Click Play to listen to Song's "Come Fly With Me"

ardently said: Obsessed… By: “Ardent” If I say I miss you, will you appear in my dreams? ‘Cause the night is so lonely and cold… I need someone beside me. I see your face in my wall, so defined. The eyes, the lips, your smile, they seem real… You make me sigh. If I touch your image, will you come into life? I want to feel your skin rubbing against mine… Your lips and breath running in my neck and ears. And if I close my eyes, will you stay or leave? Or will you, for a moment, wrap me in your arms Till I fall asleep? Please…I am obsessed with you, so much.

Guest siknamja

Haha your to funny Kona bean, I do actually visit this website daily, I just don't like to comment on what people say or right. Believe me thou, I am trying to rack up my miles again so I can go to Yoboland again and see our Namja.

CELIA, thanks, also to our friends who flagged my post. 

I sleep alone in my room since I'm far away from home.  My only companion is my PC and SIK, who lives in my imagination.  Like crazy, I talk to his picture (a big poster on my bedroom wall).  I really miss our man and I'm aching to see him in a new drama.  When I saw Lee Min Ho in TVnews arriving in Manila to promote his historical drama, Faith, I felt sad.  How I wished it was him who did that drama.  I'd watched it and it had many touching and romantic scenes, which I did not find in Jumong, KOTW and moreover in EOTS.

ardently said:

CELIA, thanks, also to our friends who flagged my post. 

I sleep alone in my room since I'm far away from home.  My only companion is my PC and SIK, who lives in my imagination.  Like crazy, I talk to his picture (a big poster on my bedroom wall).  I really miss our man and I'm aching to see him in a new drama.  When I saw Lee Min Ho in TVnews arriving in Manila to promote his historical drama, Faith, I felt sad.  How I wished it was him who did that drama.  I'd watched it and it had many touching and romantic scenes, which I did not find in Jumong, KOTW and moreover in EOTS.

:D..very nice wallpaper Dana, for me my sometimes turns our blurry til I retry like 11 times!  lol..nice work!  

OH cool h20g..big thanks for the instructions on this new photoshop effect...these will help for the upcoming holidays..!   copying/paste into my notes..v

lol..HEY kb..saddly I have not continue with FF as finally am free this week..til the next week..which is thanksgiving!!   I am only on episode 17..believe that! Hope to visit Seoul again, so much to explore..even more!     ;p..knew you were going to ask that, actually i've not seen the gangnam dance YET!!   I heard about it..around..   I'm so lazy!!   everyone throws me a tomatoe   lol  

Heeey ajie..good to see you!!  Keep on dreaming and dreaming!  
  :)  

Hi ardently, missing our peom gal..and hope you can do one for the thanksgiving 2012.for me/us!   If not, no problem..v   

HEy alex, no problem..if any question maybe better to PM me.don't want to turn into this a songie tour..haha.  of my own.  :D   Actually, I'm probably the ONLY fan that has visited seoul and not met a celeb.. lol..I've really envy everyone here..v  So you will get your chances..v  

Very nice Dana on your lovely songie peom, I'm still not done ONE yet, I've no talent!   Yayy..my king is here to stay..thanks, he's just so elegant..Yup, loved that king!   :D

Hey gab...celiap, will....~~~~~~

Guest danasibro

Wonderful slideshows dear Kona Beans...I loved them. SIK is so elegant, I love the elegance of SIK...closed to perfection

portret2-2.jpg

Very nice way to wish to our wonderful friends Hadise and alex 1999 Good Luck, thank you dear h20g for your slideshow

1AZd3-14l.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

If I say I miss you, will you appear in my dreams?
Touching poem dear ardent...I feel the same but being not as talented can not create this emotion to SIKers...I always admire you.

I am trying to rack up my miles again so I can go to Yoboland again and see our Namja,...SIKnamja I hope you will do it very soon  and tell as about the event,this is also one of my dreams but it is not so easy to make it come truth! Come more ofen to be with SIkers my dear.

This forum is wonderfully alive
, I believe the same dear Celia  and dear Gabi and your presence is also making this thing to happen, thank you

Dear willnette and ajie thank you for sharing

portret-5.jpg

Dear HWG thank you for appreciating my poem , I  realized Jumong is your favorite so  I will tire to bring him more often on soompi forum. Let's see him together on TV.

tv.gifth-tv-1.gif

45bb425f.gif

glitterfy-flpbk2803383683623334.gif

jumong-1.jpg

I must say I loved SIK as Jumong but for me he was really touching asYeum Yang

pirat.jpg

pirat2.jpg

1AZd3-14k.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

DANA, thank you.  But don't you know how talented you are?  Your artworks and poems tell it all.  The passion in your heart is very well emulated from your works.  You are one of the best contributors in this thread.

Honestly, I feel lacking since I have not written much poems for our man.  Like HWJ said, I need to write one this coming Thanksgiving Day.

8100339070_86fa66e7b4_o.gif   8100339080_cbef76e45f_o.gif

8100339070_86fa66e7b4_o.gif   8100339080_cbef76e45f_o.gif

8100339070_86fa66e7b4_o.gif  8100339080_cbef76e45f_o.gif

Ardent, love, love, love your poem. 

This is probably your most passionate poem !!!

I'm shivering just by reading your words. 

There's a fantasy in each of us and we should live with it to make life more colorful. 

Just keep loving...

8100339070_86fa66e7b4_o.gif   8100339080_cbef76e45f_o.gif   8100339070_86fa66e7b4_o.gif    8100339080_cbef76e45f_o.gif  8100339070_86fa66e7b4_o.gif  8100339080_cbef76e45f_o.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex, the big day is near.  Good luck and have a good time!

8161768496_cccdbfb7f3_o.jpg

8171124589_eca5e7f178_o.jpg

http://youtu.be/6U7DNJez14o

Guest elisabeta

Hi, I greet all SIKers!
Thank you all for news and pictures of our Prince !
I hope that 2013 will bring a new historical drama for Song Il Kook.
He is a great patriot, a great athlete, a great singer and dancer, a great husband and a wonderful father. But first of all he is a great and talented actor.
He deserves a big role, even as that of Jumong.
I began to revisit Jumong, but watch Giant breaks.I find it interesting.

Remember the Oasis?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmgbSuqkgeFzrPUNVUvNW

I wish you the best!!!

Now that I've finished wathcing "Faith" online, I'm rewatching Fermented Family, Jumong, along with Album of life.  I am amused of the different looks of SIK in the three dramas.  Like each has five years gap after another.  But I can't tell the difference.  He's not ageing much.
KONA, I can never get over with my feelings for SIK.  It's like an ocean that is so deep and gets deeper on high tides.  Of course, there is low tide, too.  But an ocean is an ocean, noone can fathom its depth and width.  It will never dry out.

Guest siknamja

Danasibro.. Sorry I just enjoy reading everybody post. Like Kona bean and Metaltiger I was fortunate to meet and greet our Namja. I just wish so many of you could do the same. Especially you, Ardent.. I love your poems and to the rest of you, I love all the pictures and videos you all post on here.