Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi,dears SIKERS!!  I am Dana(dana m)

In am happy to introduce myself to you,to share with you this joy of being a SIK fans.

Firstly,I want to thank HKmom for who she is and for what she does for us,SIK fans.Thanks for the surprise gift.I enjoyed the soul and looking forward to the summer I use..

I thank Kona Beans all the wonderful things that she does  for SIK and for us,his fans.

I thank for Celia Preda who subtitle Kimchi Family and who created a blog for SIK,thanks to whom I entered this SIK world.

I thank Gabi Vlad to whom I owe my SIK fan status and who taught me everything I know to do on these pages.

I thank Dana Cosma for all youtube channels that brought happiness to my soul with SIK videos.

I thank Carina for alls her activity related to SIK.

Guest danasibro

pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http%3A%2F%2Fw1185.ppbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http%3A%2F%2Fw1185.pbfc39570_o.jpeg

Thank you dear h2og fin the name of all romanian SIKers for your gift and for the nice slideshow you prepared for Christmas
Vote SIKers for FF on Korean drama

Good to see you dana m. on soompi. Knowing her love  and her activity related to SIK she will like to be togetether with my dear friends from soompi.
<iframe width="420" height="215" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JXv8UcQIOO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

e5fa12b9_o.gif

Thanks dear Kona for these wonderful and inspirated image of SIK.
  In Romania the weather is gloomy,but thank your posted,the sun appeared today for me.
:)>- :x

Guest elisabeta

Hello dear SIKers !
Thank you all for your beautiful photos and video.Kona ,yes, it is true that the role of Red Eye is small.But SIK is very young and beautiful in this role.
Welcome to soompi dana m.
I'm still enjoy reviewing Jumong and watching  Giant.I like Giant.
I hope that 2013 will bring another great role for SIK.
photo42274.jpg
I wish you all the best !

Dear all SIKers, we are approaching the last month of 2012 already. Time flies. Hope we will see new project of SIK next year. Sorry for not posting earlier. My PC at home does not get along with new Soompi forum. It kept me logging on several times but no luck. I have been busy since last week to follow the news of the movie 26 Years. I was disappointed not seeing SIK at the VIP Premier on Nov 26. However, as Kona advised, he hardly appears in this kind of event. So I feel better. 
Dear Kona, thank you for all awesome photos and videos. SIK is flawless. I love the LG Ad. He is too cute to resist. BTW, please let me know the price of souvenir and BD/FM DVD.
Dear h2og, thank you for all the clips. I really enjoy the Christmas MV made by his fans. There are a lot of funny moments of SIK which I don't really see them on screen. 
Dear Dana, thank you for your beautiful poem and artworks as always. I don't know what to say how good they are. They are so awesome.
Dear Gabi and Araseh20, I have voted for FF. Do we have to keep voting? Agree with Kona that it is quite hard to beat the votes for younger actors (some of them can't act well, I think).
Dear HWJ, yes, hope we can meet him together. I'm not sure if I can control myself when I see him though. 
Dear dana m, welcome to this forum. I'm quite new here as well.
Dear elisabeta, me too. I still enjoy reviewing Jumong. I have not seen Giant. Many friends told me it is a good drama. Same to you that I hope to see good role for SIK in 2013. Thank you for an awesome photo as always.
Dear ardent, thank you for awesome photos of Jumong. He is really flawless.
Dear Celia, I have visited your baby blog but have no time to post. I will certainly visit it again and again. Thank you for creating such as great blog full of SIK ^_^
Dear willenette, glad to see you here again. I miss him so much as well.
Dear youaremine, welcome back here. Hope it is not too late to say so.  
High wave to sig-hadise, and all SIKers. Love you all.

Welcome "dana m" to this forum!  4960938218_05b60be599_o.gif

We're happy to have you here.

5280702883_9d76994846_o.jpg

5169527419_fe004c4f84_o.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@youaremine, SIK's triplets were born on March 16.
I heard the babies' pictures were shown at the last BD/FM.
Hopefully they'd be included in the DVDs to be released this month.

@asareh20, if you think you can receive the BD/FM DVD and calendar in the mail without problem, then work with HKMom.  She can receive money in many ways including cash in the envelope.  But then you'll have to take your chance of loosing it.  I'm sorry, and good luck!

@h2og, that "All I want for Christmas is You" is my favorite  SIK video during this season.
We post it in this forum every December.  Thanks!

@alex1999, you must be anxious for the Korea trip. 
The airfare to Korea in December is skyrocket so I can only hope to meet you on another occasion.
We put up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving weekend, as the tradition.

These handcrafted deers are my treasures which we bought from Thailand in 1998.
They go under the tree every year since.

8239495998_759d4b9729_n.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8242452725_d1a844c7e8_o.jpg

@ardently, you must be home in the Phils now.
Have a warm and unforgettable holidays with your family.

Haruka is a fan from Japan, she has been drawing a lot of SIK.
The eye expression in her work is amazing!
I was looking for pictures for Ardent's poems and remembered Haruka's drawings.
They go well together.
SIK is lucky to have so many talented fans.

Hi, dear SIKers!
Welcome on soompi family, dear Dana M!
Dear Kona and Alex, let's vote FF till the end; it's not a matter of beating younger fans, but respecting our love for FF! One day, one vote till 13rd December: why not? Fighting!!

427576_353806227992764_87516762_n.jpg

Big waves to all SIkers!
Love you!

Guest youaremine

@konabeans: thanks for the info.. btw, are they all boys? girls? or mixed?
@alex1999: thanks for welcoming me

nway, just to share:  last night as i was watching 'fermentation family', i fell asleep (as it was already 3am)... then i had a dream.. and SIG was in it!   : )   and i really felt how nice and gentlemanly he is!

i just hope there will be a continuance of that dream when i sleep again tonight! : )

Dear Kona, love love cartoons of FF and CS. Thank you for sharing. The crafted deers are cute. I don't have this kind of thing ^_^ Understand that the air tickets are so expensive in Dec. I also paid about 20% higher than my last time (Mar 2010). Hope I will see you some day.

Dear Gabi, Noted and will continue voting for FF.

Dear youaremine, the triplets are all boys. I also would like to know how they look now. Your dream is so sweet. We certainly share the same dream ^_^

HWJ, I'm sorry for what had happened to your files.  That happened to me before and I understand how it feels.  My current fear is about my multiply.site.  The mulitply admin people told us that they will delete our posts, beginning Dec. 2.  I just visited my blog and my files were still there.  Maybe they changed their minds.  They are too huge for me to transfer them to another blogsite.  I only copied my poems and some important posts about our man 'cause of my limited spare time.
GABI, I'm hooked with "Jumong" for the 5th time?  I really can't remember 'cause whenever I miss him, I rewatch EOTS and this drama.  I think I already have hundreds of screencaps from Jumong alone.  Every angle of his face is fascinating to me.
KONA, thanks for your artworks of my poem, "Thank You...".  The sketches are awesome.  The Japanese fan is very talented.  I wish I could draw again, like I did when I was younger.  But my hands are no longer that steady as I grow older.  Besides, it's been a while since I last drew a portrait.  Maybe I should try, just for SIK.
Oh, I haven't gone to th Philippines yet.  My flight is on January 2 next year and I will be back on January 30.  But I did have a trip this weekend.  It's a cruise to Mexico and I'm back home now.  
DANA, your poems are awesome, as usual.  They sound so natural, coming from the heart.
ALEX, our man has the fairest complexion among his genre.  He won't be an Armani Skin Essentials model/endorser for nothing.
YOUAREMINE, are you a Filipina?  You seem to be familiar with the Filipina singer, Jolina Magdangal.
CELIA, I love that video.  I have watched that before and the creator is Junghwa,  She must be a fan of Jung Hwa from EOTS.

Hello dear SIKers!

Welcome to SIK Soompi family, youremine and Dana M
Thank you for the wonderful posts, videos, pictures, etc....Poohoi, thank you for the info on the calendar and dvd, etc...
Dear Celia, you're right that Kona is the expert.  I always depend on Kona to do a everything for me, especially in anything that requires the use of a computer..  :))  can't live without her anymore.  :))
Dear Kona, I love, love, love your cartoons.  They are too cute! :x
danasibro my dear, thank you for your wonderful poems. I love your animated art works and slides.  :x
ardent, I see you still post on Multiply.  Can you please send me the link to your multiply blog?  My computer crashed a while ago, everything was gone with it includes all my bookmarks, SIK's pictures, artworks on Soompi that I saved.  :(  Thank you in advance sweetie.  I would like to copy SIK's pictures from your website because you have a lot of awesome pictures of his. :x
youaremine and ardent, really, that song was written/sung by an Fillipina artist?  youaremine, you didn't change the wording at the end?  This singer really wrote that for SIK??
dear alex, thank you for posting a lot in this thread even though you also have other idols.
Yup, SIG and gabi, I love voting for SIK.  Thanks for the info.  I definitely will vote everyday.  Fighting!

Wave to all SIKers!  have a wonderful day or night! 

Love you all!  
:x

P.S.  I forgot to say I'm dying waiting for a new drama from SIK. 

:-h