[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, maribella said:

There are people who are driven in business but get pushed around in personal life. SR has been pushing Twist for 5 years, a long time for a start up, then she left her son's fate to a bunch of books :surprisedwut:. She's that character?

The show was described as a story that's developed on a lie. It's not a revenge. 
It's only halfway and I am tired of the HR-YA marriage. How am I going to last till 100?

Oh god me too!  Hope truths come out quickly, I don't want them to drag the story till the end where all lies are confronted in the very last followed by abrupt ending

• Like 5

4 hours ago, booha said:

((EP49 written preview))

Early in the morning, KN wakes up and goes down to the kitchen as if possessed by a familiar smell, where he sees OH preparing breakfast.
HO wakes up late and is shocked to see the family sitting around the table.
Do-hee gets angry because KJ avoids her, so she invites SR and YA to her house...

Thanks I forgot about Do-hee’s conversation with SR in EP30. Yes SR decided to leave a sonogram for HR after thinking about what Do-hee said,.  But after seeing the box was left behind and the book was gone, SR knew HR never would find out about their son.  At that moment she probably felt that fate wasn’t on their side and she should concentrate on HB and her business.

Right  Do-hee did say to SR that she liked KJ at the time. I guess that’s why she teased KJ about the meeting of Do-hee in YA’s house.  Then of course KJ denied it as the panic shot through his eyes.  haha   Yeah someday SR will see the connection from all those dots about KJ. haha

PS oops I also forgot about SR’s suicide attempt.  It was HR who sent KJ after her. But she mistakenly thought he didn’t come after her and stayed with YA instead because he didn’t care.

Yes this drama has so many tangles crisscrossing each other which created messy entanglements.  So I agree we have to watch each episode carefully, otherwise we can miss the connection and misconstrue what characters are doing or why things happens like that. 

Thats one thing the writer made this drama like this... when ur so ready to drop it the writer try to do something that make us stay.. me as a viewer like watching this kind of drama...it practice my brain and memory capacity haha ... i am a proud fan of eunjung her growth as an actress really work so well on this drama the shift of her personality fr. 5 yrs ago to present was so good that u can tell if u really watch very well she delivered the character perfectly and haru damn the dude chemistry with eunjung is just so strong haha they really were well chosen..its been a while i seen someone as perfectly suited eunjung as a partner in a drama , i love every scene woth hanbyeol,haru and sori ...really hope more more scene like that for the family and can't wait for saetbyeol and chulgu too

4 hours ago, maribella said:

There are people who are driven in business but get pushed around in personal life. SR has been pushing Twist for 5 years, a long time for a start up, then she left her son's fate to a bunch of books . She's that character?

Haahah twist was a clothing line 5 yrs ago tho ...this time twist was a make up line and the 5yrs push was really indeed so unrealistic and her knowing about her dad stopping the investors idk why she didn't  go for a revenge also like haru and her mom.. and idk why writer let sori let go of the mole that reporting everything about twist to her dad hmmm

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Kyung Joon is in big trouble now....SR discovered SDH's message to him containing photos taken together with SR and YA.

FINALLY!! I hope she gets at least curious and starts doubting him, bc!!!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Kyung Joon is in big trouble now....SR discovered SDH's message to him containing photos taken together with SR and YA.

Cant wait for tomorrow and even haru now questioning yuna hahahha

16 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

FINALLY!! I hope she gets at least curious and starts doubting him, bc!!!

Tbvh even sori discovered about the 2nd fam i doubt sori will be very angry...i. the 1st place she knew about dohee liking kj and even make a clear deal with kj before marriage that they will just do it for hanbyeol as hanbyeol need a father 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

Cant wait for tomorrow and even haru now questioning yuna hahahha

Tbvh even sori discovered about the 2nd fam i doubt sori will be very angry...i. the 1st place she knew about dohee liking kj and even make a clear deal with kj before marriage that they will just do it for hanbyeol as hanbyeol need a father 

I think she will be angry. Bc not only did he lie to her, he left his child too. And he did that bc of greed.

LOL! I'm ROFL at KN's reaction when he saw OH in the kitchen! He was like " Yeobo!!!"  :D 

Now I need the subs of that ep asap, cause it seems the secrets might start coming out again!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I think she will be angry. Bc not only did he lie to her, he left his child too. And he did that bc of greed.

Unless she buys his bull that he did it to be a good friend or something. Or KJ lies and say he only found out after HB was born so he didn't have a choice. I just feel like she is not going to be as mad as we want her to be. She won't fully drop him until she finds out about all his manipulations. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Wow we even got a love triangle going on with the kids too lmao

Also I burst out laughing when I realized what their drawings were of haha. I knew the writer wanted to include that to bring yet another excuse of trying to up the tension of KJ’s two family business.

I think tomorrow being exactly the middle of the drama is symbolic with both sides knowing the other’s true secrets. Except I don’t exactly understand why it matters who SB’s father is since he knows it’s not his and doesn’t care… and it’s not like his relationship with CG is bad either. Interesting. But based on the the preview, it looks like the two leads brush it off once again like the idiots they are haha but I don’t know how KJ especially is going to explain that one..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, perfectmouse said:

Except I don’t exactly understand why it matters who SB’s father is since he knows it’s not his and doesn’t care… and it’s not like his relationship with CG is bad either. But based on the the preview, it looks like the two leads brush it off once again like the idiots they are haha but I don’t know how KJ especially is going to explain that one..

I think it matters because Yoon-ah lied to Haru about it. She said she didn't know who the father was so she was going to be a single mother. To help out Yoon-ah (and run away from Sori) is why Haru agreed to be SB's father. If he knew years ago that there was a father (his friend) who would want to be a father then he wouldn't have done it. Taking the place of someone a father than Yoon-ah didn't know/couldn't find is not he same as one that Yoon-ah is purposely keeping away from SB. 

The leads are going to be dumb and take whatever explanation their spouses give them. I give Haru a little bit more slack because he is basing his suspicious on very little, and could all be explained away. KJ on the other hand has the number saved on his phone, and if Sori is smart she would scroll up. I think they are going to make Sori really dumb to keep KJ's lie going on for longer. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

I think it matters because Yoon-ah lied to Haru about it. She said she didn't know who the father was so she was going to be a single mother. To help out Yoon-ah (and run away from Sori) is why Haru agreed to be SB's father. If he knew years ago that there was a father (his friend) who would want to be a father then he wouldn't have done it. Taking the place of someone a father than Yoon-ah didn't know/couldn't find is not he same as one that Yoon-ah is purposely keeping away from SB. 

The leads are going to be dumb and take whatever explanation their spouses give them. I give Haru a little bit more slack because he is basing his suspicious on very little, and could all be explained away. KJ on the other hand has the number saved on his phone, and if Sori is smart she would scroll up. I think they are going to make Sori really dumb to keep KJ's lie going on for longer. 

Just correction yuna supposed to abort the baby but due to that situation haru so into he just spill it to yuna dad his the father and the feeling of betrayal frm sori when she lie to him about having a one night mistake with kyungjun make  haru finally decide to really take responsibility of yuna and her child, i doubt he would even take responsibility if he knew chulgu was the father of the child....tomorrow preview looks  like sori  will keep it tho what she discovered and looks like will silently look after her husband to know whats happening 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, perfectmouse said:

Interesting. But based on the the preview, it looks like the two leads brush it off once again like the idiots they are haha but I don’t know how KJ especially is going to explain that one..

They take such high roads that they don't touch the ground. 

I am guessing the writer is going to turn the revelations to a climax. Both will only be furious when 1. HR realised HB is his son and both HR and SR found that their spouses had been the reason they were not a family.

22 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

Just correction yuna supposed to abort the baby but due to that situation haru so into he just spill it to yuna dad his

I watched that episode. Haru had read YA's baby journal and he knew how she felt. So it was a win win situation. 

• Like 5

((EP50 written preview))

KJ’s parents urge  KJ to end the relationship with Do-hee as soon as possible, but KJ says he can't do it  because of WB.
At the same time, as the past events flash through SR’s mind, she begins to doubt KJ and starts to follow...

On 3/6/2022 at 11:28 PM, maribella said:

On 3/6/2022 at 6:07 PM, Newbie21SG said:

Which is why it is the "strangest" revenge drama, if you may call it that. Its more like a dysfunctional family melodrama with lies being the key theme that drives the revenge.

The show was described as a story that's developed on a lie. It's not a revenge. 
It's only halfway and I am tired of the HR-YA marriage. How am I going to last till 100?

Well this drama has revenge but to me it’s more like revenge with a Monty Python vibe.  
The writer gave names for 2 FMs, OH and HO. Yeah she flipped their names. At the beginning I thought what a weird way to do that.  But now I can see why the writer did it and I appreciate it.
In the first round, there are OH(as a wife)+KN(a goofy hubby, wannabe 'Zorba the Greek' )+HO(a mistress)  
AND now two names are flipped;  HO(a sort of a wifey, unregistered)+KN(still a goofy hubby)+OH(a divorcee and then a sort of housemate/platonic mistress(??))

Then how about 3 kids?!
First the writer gave all three the same middle name, Byeol(meaning a star)
( **Will the writer let us know why she did it eventually? If not, is it some kind of private teaser for the production team? OR just something silly which no one should be bothered with…hehe I guess I have too much time on hand  lol)
Next she did the Monty Python twist on their lives: HB (KJ, a supposed dad & HR, a bio dad); SB (HR, a supposed dad & Chul, a bio dad); WB (KJ, a bio but half-time dad and un-officiated)

DYfOKdZ.png

Spoiler

7wC0H1n.jpg

Ifg7pXL.jpg

Td37cfE.gif

20 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

Thats one thing the writer made this drama like this... when ur so ready to drop it the writer try to do something that make us stay.. me as a viewer like watching this kind of drama...it practice my brain and memory capacity haha ... i am a proud fan of eunjung her growth as an actress really work so well on this drama the shift of her personality fr. 5 yrs ago to present was so good that u can tell if u really watch very well she delivered the character perfectly and haru damn the dude chemistry with eunjung is just so strong haha they really were well chosen..its been a while i seen someone as perfectly suited eunjung as a partner in a drama , i love every scene woth hanbyeol,haru and sori ...really hope more more scene like that for the family and can't wait for saetbyeol and chulgu too

Haahah twist was a clothing line 5 yrs ago tho ...this time twist was a make up line and the 5yrs push was really indeed so unrealistic and her knowing about her dad stopping the investors idk why she didn't  go for a revenge also like haru and her mom.. and idk why writer let sori let go of the mole that reporting everything about twist to her dad hmmm

Definitely definitely SR is the best one for Eun-jung.   What chemistry she has with HR.  They are the most beautiful couple I’ve ever seen in daily.  Even if this drama goes south, I still stay and watch it till the end because of them.  haha
I watched a couple of her dramas. I think the first was (daily) All Kinds of Daughters-in-Law and then Be My Dream Family.  I like her characters. They seem to carry a streak of willfulness yet independence which fits well with her.  Yeah the doormat type isn’t for her.  In this drama she is doing a great job weaving through being vulnerable to fighting spirit.   
PS  About Twist I think it survived 5 years just barely and by the time HR came back, SR no longer had a way to keep it going.  

:heart4:

uQUcUwf.jpg

Spoiler

JMcaAMK.jpg

Dd2Sb7s.jpg

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2094645

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, booha said:

Well this drama has revenge but to me it’s more like revenge with a Monty Python vib

I thought Monty Python was funny in a weird way, but then I thought Benny Hill was funny when my friends gag. 
I don't find anything humourous in this show, just a sadness. There isn't any comedic relief people either. 

I can hardly wait for the next episode and see what lies KJ comes up with. 

SR is going to be same protected princess. Most likely KN finds out too about KJ and kicks him out, or her mother got it from his mother and passes it to HR, or something. Somehow I don't see her taking action, all because  of HB. :smirk: tsk tsk. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

Tonight episode is fire!!! Atlast sori ain't blind anymore ..she heard and knew kyungjun secret now ..

at last!!!

yes, it seems she will ask for divorce next episode, now will he accept? that remains to be seen

just a little sad for the 3 children
KJ seems to be a good father for Sori's son, obviously he also loves his biological son but this one is not recognized by his grandparents, but they seem that they will soon want to because the mistress will probably tell the truth to the parents of KJ next episode
the daughter of  YN must also know her biological father but obviously HR adores her as her own daughter, it will be hard for these children

I wonder if the writers are going to make that for example Sori and YN's children will each have two fathers? of course if KJ doesn't become a criminal and go to jail and HR give up his rights on his daughter, I want to see what will happen

• Like 8