[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

. I cannot see this loveless marriage continuing for long. One thing though, he seemed to love his "daughter"

I agree this loveles marriage won't last. HR does love the little girl and i can't wait to see how long long he snaps at his wife. I am dying to know this. 

Episode 34 From watching it raw my understanding . HR, OH now know the truth , SR still doesn't believe HR is her brother. I am happy she isn't accpeting it and hopefully will look for answers for herself. I am dying to know when she will fin dout the truth. 

SR is in denial, she is still in love with HR. Lol lol 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

So, now I am finally going to start watching this...I feel more or less prepared after reading most of your comments. 

Wish me luck lol

Goodluck haha my advice to still same better to watch it from the start cause every scene is really important so u wont be lost on every present episodes as every lie and secrets have reasons and the usual expectations u expect to happen later episodes on this drama end up all happened fasted hahaha

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

Goodluck haha my advice to still same better to watch it from the start cause every scene is really important so u wont be lost on every present episodes as every lie and secrets have reasons and the usual expectations u expect to happen later episodes on this drama end up all happened fasted hahaha

Thanks! That's what I plan on doing!

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Good luck @Min Mcgonagall

Tnx!

• Like 3

Glad HR teams up with OH. But HR asks OH not to reveal the false DNA, and OH’s first respond is  ‘tell a lie?’ which made me think about how the false DNA fiasco flared out.
This all started when Ki Tae threatened HO about HR’s birth so HO lied out of panic and concern for HR.  Right at the time HO was ready to leave Korea after HO and KN made a decision to break off because of OH’s demand.
Ever since OH discovered  HO and KN’s illicit affair,  slowly the three were swept into a tsunami and they tormented each other with screams, painful insults, threats (verbally or like OH waving a sashimi knife which I thought it was extremely well done lol hehe).  They had many sleepless nights and drank a lot of booze.
So by the time  Ki Tae walked into HO ‘s place to blackmail her, the three were totally wrecked like zombies and unable to think in any rational way(?!)  So I’m going to be less critical about their(HO&KN) initial decision.  But gradually their self-interest took over and resulted in the death of Chair OH.

I know HR has a good reason for doing it but by not telling SR there is already a chain reaction happening. :kitty:

lS2XTEh.png

XZfGXLe.png

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220127212958343

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, booha said:

blackmail her, the three were totally wrecked like zombies and unable to think in any rational way(?!)  So I’m going to be less critical about their(HO&KN) initial decision.  But gradually their self-interest took over and resulted in the death of Chair OH.

Even if HO panicked and wanted him out of her apartment, 
how long should she lie? It is not a little white lie to avoid hurting somebody's feelings. It should be as long as he is in her apartment before she calls the police.

HO is supposed to be spunky, 30 years down the road after being raped, she would want to get her revenge and get him imprisoned. But no, she lied.

The reactions of the actors were all following the theme ... the lie that twisted many lives. So we see strange annoying calls being made.

edit: just watched 'second husband', the same angst: siblings in love but in reality non-siblings. I don't know how we can endure watching the two shows. :confounded:

• Like 4

I thought Ep 34 was very good!

The first 5-6 minutes that culminated in the late grandpa's photo dropping from the altar (as a sign that he's angry) showed the emotion that ran through everyone's mind, from So Ri, Ha Ru, KN, HO, OH, the grandma, and that useless KJ. The only innocent character is Han Byeol.

OH and Ha Ru's alliance signals something potentially big coming up. With Ha Ru now learning that he is not KN's son and that he and So Ri are not siblings (but forced to carry on with this lie for the time being), he is adamant at finding out who lied to the grandpa (it was KJ right?). As I wrote earlier, rather than looking meek and resigned, Ha Ru is now very much determined to dig deeper and his serious look does seem ominous. 

Throughout the episode, we also learnt about Yoon A's insecurity about Ha Ru reuniting with So Ri (especially since she also know about the truth); and So Ri's continuous insistence that she and Ha Ru are not siblings (despite the situation telling her that they are).

KJ's mistress is also another individual who refuses to lead this secretive life with her son for much longer. This will spell trouble for KJ and of course his marriage with So Ri.

With a lull period in the Second Husband from next week onwards, its good to pick this up haha....I will likely bing through the first 25 episodes next week.

• Like 5

:omg:

There are so many unlikeable characters. I think I'm gonna start grabbing the back of my neck as my blood pressure goes up :lol:

Yoona must like being unhappy. I think she's convinced herself that being married to Haru means she has somehow won him. She's worried about being back in Korea because she knows that Haru only chose her child because he didn't know the truth. If he'd known Sori was pregnant, and if he'd known they weren't siblings, he never would have chosen to marry her. He didn't actually choose Yoona. He chose her daughter, and Yoona knows that. It's why she wants to leave. If the truth comes out, she'll have to face the truth and acknowledge that Haru never loved her. She'll also have to admit that the entire life she built with him was because she lied and kept things from him. He'll never forgive her, and she knows it. 

I dislike HeeOk every time she opens her mouth. She knows Haru is not the heir, and has the nerve to act like he has a right to that family's money. 

KJ is just as bad. He made that situation because he wanted to marry Sori. Now he's freaking out because his lie made it so that Haru can get the money he covets. He deserves it. Sori does not. That little smirk when she said she was closing Twist made me want to smack him. He doesn't care about her at all.

Sori's father is just as bad. Ruining his daughter's future to make her work for him is disgusting. He deserves his unhappy marriage with HeeOk.

Haru, Sori, CheolGu and HeeOk need to team up and make sure everyone except their poor kids are unhappy. I'm totally onboard if this turns into a full on revenge drama.

20 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

:omg:

There are so many unlikeable characters. I think I'm gonna start grabbing the back of my neck as my blood pressure goes up :lol:

Yoona must like being unhappy. I think she's convinced herself that being married to Haru means she has somehow won him. She's worried about being back in Korea because she knows that Haru only chose her child because he didn't know the truth. If he'd known Sori was pregnant, and if he'd known they weren't siblings, he never would have chosen to marry her. He didn't actually choose Yoona. He chose her daughter, and Yoona knows that. It's why she wants to leave. If the truth comes out, she'll have to face the truth and acknowledge that Haru never loved her. She'll also have to admit that the entire life she built with him was because she lied and kept things from him. He'll never forgive her, and she knows it. 

I dislike HeeOk every time she opens her mouth. She knows Haru is not the heir, and has the nerve to act like he has a right to that family's money. 

KJ is just as bad. He made that situation because he wanted to marry Sori. Now he's freaking out because his lie made it so that Haru can get the money he covets. He deserves it. Sori does not. That little smirk when she said she was closing Twist made me want to smack him. He doesn't care about her at all.

Sori's father is just as bad. Ruining his daughter's future to make her work for him is disgusting. He deserves his unhappy marriage with HeeOk.

Haru, Sori, CheolGu and HeeOk need to team up and make sure everyone except their poor kids are unhappy. I'm totally onboard if this turns into a full on revenge drama.

Yup, almost everyone in this serial is bad....not as bad as those in other dailies (murderers) but they are schemers with ulterior motives and they need to be punished for the lies. Hopefully they deserve every ending that comes to them. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

Yup, almost everyone in this serial is bad....not as bad as those in other dailies (murderers) but they are schemers with ulterior motives and they need to be punished for the lies. Hopefully they deserve every ending that comes to them. 

Yes agree with u. Too many selfish people in this drama.

Haru mom Hee Ok - Hate her everytime she open her mouth

Kyung Joon whole family include his mistress (this family really schemer with ulterior motives)

Yoon Ah - there are people who love her more but she  refuses for the sake of her love for Haru (pity on Chul Gu without him realizing he had a daughter)

Park Ki Tae - trying to take advantage from his son

Grandmother (Kwang Nam Mother) - she also very selfish

They all schemer with ulterior motives.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

KJ is just as bad. He made that situation because he wanted to marry Sori. Now he's freaking out because his lie made it so that Haru can get the money he covets. He deserves it. Sori does not. That little smirk when she said she was closing Twist made me want to smack him. He doesn't care about her at all

I am starting to think the same thing.  He is so greedy and the way he talks to her is disgusting . He doesn’t even feel bad his lie got his grandfather in law to die because he was so desperate to change his will. He trusted KJ but he was a PARASITE just like his parents. Only leeching of other peoples hard work. 

• Like 5

So grandmother still doesn't know the truth (lie). So she is laying it all at Haru's feet for being greedy. I doubt she'll be this angry when she finds out that her son is the reason for it all. Does HO know their marriage is not registered? I doubt it. 

Way to be cryptic grandfather, mentioning an "agent". You could have just said his name...but then there wouldn't be a show. 

Yoon-ah needs to realize that no matter how hard she tries Haru is never going to love her. 

Leech family couldn't keep the smile off their greedy faces when Sori said she was giving up her dreams to cave to her father's demands. Despite their greed the Leech parents haven't actually done anything that can be exposed. They are two of the only characters not wrapped up in any sort of lie.

I think they will find out about the nurse and help KJ hide it from Sori. Which should be interesting considering Mi-ja's hatred of cheaters. The nurse's attitude this episode makes me think she will show up at Leech's apartment. 

I am happy that Haru shared with OH, so that they can start their revenge. From OH's flashback I hope she doesn't forget that KN also lied. I just hate him more than HO. 

I wonder how much stock Haru has obtained. Plus, they made sure the mention in the divorce proceedings that OH gets to keep whatever stock she had. So together I wonder how much they have vs the family.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

Leech family couldn't keep the smile off their greedy faces when Sori said she was giving up her dreams to cave to her father's demands. Despite their greed the Leech parents haven't actually done anything that can be exposed. They are two of the only characters not wrapped up in any sort of lie.

I think they will find out about the nurse and help KJ hide it from Sori. Which should be interesting considering Mi-ja's hatred of cheaters. The nurse's attitude this episode makes me think she will show up at Leech's apartment. 

KJ's parents are just purely greedy with $$$ on their minds only. Not much malice, but things will start to crumble when they find out KJ has an affair. Let's see. 

The mistress already showed up at the mom's place, bringing her son too (who is also the grandson)!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

KJ's parents are just purely greedy with $$$ on their minds only. Not much malice, but things will start to crumble when they find out KJ has an affair. Let's see. 

The mistress already showed up at the mom's place, bringing her son too (who is also the grandson)!

I think the writer will use the grandmotherly love to redeem the greedy Cho family. She will have to choose between Han Byeol plus money and the nurse' kid plus her bloodline minus money. Maybe at episode 150, she dashes for KJ's kid.

Anyway this actress usually plays unpleasant characters who repent. 

Only two people should really pay for what they did. HO who does not care about anyone but herself and now she's still playing OH for a fool. HO and KN will be broke. Yes I am saying it again. 

The others were opportunists: YA, KJ, the Chos and PKT. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think the writer will use the grandmotherly love to redeem the greedy Cho family. She will have to choose between Han Byeol plus money and the nurse' kid plus her bloodline minus money. Maybe at episode 150, she dashes for KJ's kid.

This one stops at only 100 :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2