[Drama 2023] Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,구미호뎐1938

larus

Kim So yeon thanked Oligio for sending a coffee truck at the set of Tale of Nine Tailed 1938.

de5e674c845df042fdb5d45525f457fbe89cd23d

https://www.instagram.com/p/CksppU6PZB2/

BTS with a staff member

c1271e5ab854f9589fc1562a377b6406e5022126

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cksie9NJGWC/

I think it is true that this drama will be broadcast in February. Someone from Cell Cure commented that she is waiting for February for Gumiho 2. YAY. I hope they will start showing promotion pictures soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cks6gL6LeRD/

I read some rumors that it could broadcast in May. Nooo. I hope it is February.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new3&no=7806771

Actress Kim So-yeon's hanbok style caught the eye.

2022111113102129846_1.jpg

On November 11th, Kim So-yeon posted a photo of her recent situation through her own Instagram, along with the words "So Fam. Thank you very much."

In her published photos, Kim So-yeon is leaving a certified shot with the coffee car sent by her fan club as the background while filming her new drama 'The Nine Tailed Fox 1938'. Kim So-yeon is wearing her hanbok and showing off her gorgeous beauty.

'Gumiho 1938', starring Kim So-yeon, is an action action drama played by Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who crash-landed in an era of chaos in 1938. On top of a unique worldview that exquisitely weaves indigenous gods and native ghosts, the story unfolds with dynamic action and more colorful characters in fairy tales.

It is scheduled to air in 2023.

https://m.moneys.mt.co.kr/article.html?no=2022111113102129846

5ace3aa0620512e4d645644290c479ae62715ea4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkzaVvjP-0D/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

For a moment I thought ...''Wait...she wears two hair ornaments.. I see that for the first time in a k-drama''

But thats a windshield wiper in the background..

I thought it is the shadow. :D

The hair pin looks a little too long. But maybe it is used as a weapon also. :) 

I searched and I saw similar ornaments. I found out that it is called `binyeo` and it is used by women from royal family or the upper class. The long bineyo is worn on the ocassion of ancestral rites.

Spoiler

6 hours ago, larus said:

I thought it is the shadow. :D

The hair pin looks a little too long. But maybe it is used as a weapon also. :) 

I searched and I saw similar ornaments. I found out that it is called `binyeo` and it is used by women from royal family or the upper class. The long bineyo is worn on the ocassion of ancestral rites.

Oh, you are right...this is the shadow...   :D

To me, this hairpin seems to be for women from royal family...  

S1...   I loved all the scenes between the brothers..  

EmhoioPXUAE_LrL?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

To me, this hairpin seems to be for women from royal family...  

Well, Hong Joo is a goddess so that surpass the royal family. :)

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

S1...   I loved all the scenes between the brothers..  

I hope we get good scenes in this season too. I am curious why Lee Yeon will travel back in time. From what I read, his brother always longed for him. I think Lee yeon was like a father figure for Lee Rang. He felt abandoned and he did lots of bad things to attract attention (my interpretation. I could be wrong as I did not watch the first season). This time Lee yeon meets him knowing that he made a sacrifice to save him. I assume it would be better to come back further in time to change some events to lead to confruntation with imoji but he came back first in 1938. We`ll see why.  The third season is not a done deal but the idea to have second and third seasons with backward timeline is interesting.

It will be good if he will change some events that will save his brother` s life but not change things in bad for others. Time travel is tricky. But if he can be there for his brother, to help him , to make up for the times when he felt abandoned, I am sure it will be a positive experience for both gumiho brothers.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, larus said:

This time Lee yeon meets him knowing that he made a sacrifice to save him. I assume it would be better to come back further in time to change some events to lead to confruntation with imoji but he came back first in 1938. We`ll see why.  The third season is not a done deal but the idea to have second and third seasons with backward timeline is interesting.

I like also the backward timeline..LeeYon will surely  change some things in 1938..

that will also change the future :unsure:, so I wonder if there will be any scenes from the future.

My fav scenes between Lee Yeon and the FL( S1) are their scenes from the past because the FL was

using a sword and a bow and arrow.  

I would like to see Hong Joo with a bow and arrow.   :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I like also the backward timeline..LeeYon will surely  change some things in 1938..

that will also change the future :unsure:, so I wonder if there will be any scenes from the future.

Probably it is in the beginning or/and in the end of the series. I am sure that in the end they will show how things have chanced. If there will be the third season, I imagine when Lee yeon thinks he will travel back in the present but he will travel further in time. Also, I think it will be hard to know why he came back in time. There has to be a meaningful reason for that. After so many years of life (I don`t know how old is Lee Yeon , probably is a thousand years old) he did some things he shouldn't have done.  Time travel genre is not easy to make, IMO. Let see if the writer came up with something reasonable. I hope it will make sense and not complicate things unnecessarily.

23 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I would like to see Hong Joo with a bow and arrow.   :D

We know she will use a sword for sure but it will be nice to see her with other weapons. On paper, Hong Joo have lot of potential. I don`t know where the writer will take her character. I wish she will be a badass goddess with a sense of humor.

• Like 1

Jo Bo-ah, cameo appearance in 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938'

4328174-01.jpg

As a result of News 1 coverage on the 15th, Jo Boa recently confirmed her cameo appearance in tvN's new drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' and finished filming.

'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' is a K-fantasy action action drama about a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in 1938 in order to return to the modern age. As a follow-up to 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox', which aired in 2020, Lee Dong-wook and Kim Beom appear as the lead actors following season 1. Here, Kim So-yeon joined as the female lead.

Boa Jo played the role of heroine Nam Ji-ah in her season 1 and was greatly loved. Nam Ji-ah is a PD who sets out to find an urban ghost story in the play, and her fate is changed when she meets Lee Yeon (played by Lee Dong-wook), a male gumiho. In particular, while taking on the setting of Imoogi, the best villain in her previous life, Jo Boa showed off various acting transformations and received many favorable reviews.

The main character of 'The Tale of a Gumiho' season 1 makes a surprise appearance in season 2, so expectations are growing as to what kind of appearance Jo Bo-ah will appear in 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'.

Meanwhile, 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' will be broadcast in 2023.

(diodeo.com)

Jo Bo Ah to make a special appearance in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 alongside Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum

The prequel of Tale of the Nine Tailed will see Kim So Yeon in the female lead role.

by Ayushi Agrawal   |  Published on Nov 15, 2022 05:58 PM IST  |   8.6K

890727751_jo-bo-ah_1280*720.jpg

Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 has added another reason for you to get excited about the season 2 of the K-drama. Going back in time for a prequel of the globally famous show, Tale of the Nine Tailed, the season 2 has confirmed a cameo from the season 1 star, Jo Bo Ah.

Jo Bo Ah
It was reported on November 15 that the actress will make a special appearance in the season 2 and has already completed filming for the same. This has been very exciting news for all the fans of the show who were saddened to hear about her departure. Fans of the Lee Dong Wook- Jo Bo Ah couple will be able to hopefully spot some crumbs from their favourite stars as they take to the screen.

The characters of Tale of the Nine Tailed are viewed through the lens set in 1938 where Lee Yeon, Lee Dong Wook’s character, travels back in time. He crosses paths with Ryu Hong Joo, played by Kim So Yeon, who used to be a guardian spirit atop a mountain but now runs a restaurant. Lee Rang, played by Kim Bum, who is Lee Yeon’s younger brother will also meet him, raising expectations about their famous bromance.

The season 1 of the show had Jo Bo Ah playing as Nam Ji Ah, a television program PD, who witnesses a strange man and plans to learn more about him. She ends up discovering her past with him and ends up falling in love with the nine-tailed fox, Lee Yeon.

Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 is expected to premiere in the first half of 2023.

Jo Bo Ah to make a special appearance in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 alongside Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum | PINKVILLA

On 11/13/2022 at 10:15 AM, larus said:

The latest rumor is that tvN drama Tale of Nine Tailed 1938 will be a Saturday/Sunday time slot in May.

:what!:

18 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

JoBoAh will make a special appearance on tvN TaleOfTheNineTailed1938 and finished the filming. The 2nd season is scheduled to broacast in 2023.

Oh, nice...   :approves:

%EC%A1%B0%EB%B3%B4%EC%95%84_04.gif?type=

Lee Dong Wook filming for Tale of Nine Tailed 1938

The man in white looks like a gangster boss. His men greet him. Lee Yeon has a scene with him.

I know that Lee Rang is the boss of gansgsters. Is the man in white Kim Bum? :)

Pictures from the coffee truck event for Kim so yeon

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClBAjSkJkCt/

Spoiler

Raw translation

HELLO Sister's Truck

"The Tale of a Gumiho 1938" Kim So-yeon actress

Complaining about a cup of Hongjoo's coffee

Happy Soyeon's day

So-Pam prepared for actor So-yeon's birthday

Unni's actress, I've been waiting for you forever~ Actress So-yeon approaches with a smile from afar

With a wide smile and wow~~ wow~~ exclamations

After looking around Soyeon Cafe~ Wow~ Delicious tea~

You're doing it, but you're a sister.

Actor, come gently and say hi, please take good care of me~

Say hello to So Yeon.

You went in to eat!

Actor Lee Dongwook, who was passing by, also said hello.

Actor Soyeon, who came out after eating, had time for a proof shot

Haha, hoho, and laughing with the staff and excitedly taking proof shots here and there, and the staff congratulated the actor a lot .

We had a great time taking proof shots in front of the banner in front of the car!

Even as we went into filming, she kept nodding and saying hello.

Pretty actress Soyeon

Actress Soyeon, I believe you had a happy birthday amidst the congratulations of many people~

Actress Soyeon, I hope you take care of your health and enjoy filming!

• Like 1

Kim Yong Ji is taking a selfie in the mirror. I am curious about her role. I guess that she will play a Korean independence activist.  I am curious if I am right. We`ll see. But I am curious about her role. I wish they tell us .

The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> cheering for coffee truck at the filming site

from China Baidu Leedongwook Bar

Drama <The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938> Actor Beom Kim's support scene

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch1SLndBY37/

The filming is almost finished. For 12 episodes drama the filming took long. I hope for a February release.

We took a peek at their efforts that were not included in the angle... Lee Soo-min's struggle to survive as an assistant director in a drama

24c5c8cf39e9add6c93b41412b69c11bfef8efe9

The story of Lee Soo-min, who has already been on the drama scene for two years, as an assistant director.

From the production department to the directing department, Sumin's journey to find her dream is ongoing. Conflicts of opinion experienced in the free stage and in the field, and interpersonal relationships are not easy to overcome The driving force for moving forward is a single line in the drama ending credits, ‘Director Sumin Lee’

#“I’m going to shoot! Everyone please be quiet!”

The noisy and distracted filming set became silent in an instant, and the void was filled with the voices of the actors along with “Cue!” Before the camera roll rolls, it's not unusual for a second-year assistant director to scream 'thank you'. Lee Soo-min (24), who has been entering the world of drama for two years, is struggling at the filming site as an assistant director today.

Even before receiving his bachelor's degree, Sumin Lee threw himself into his dream by getting an early job. For his dream, she experienced everything she could learn at school and realized as a student, so she opened the door to society with a spirit that had nothing to be afraid of. Sumin expressed her affection for her job, saying, "I hope that the skills I have honed and the sweat and tears I have shed will be fully revealed in the drama."

# Working with the directing department

When watching a drama, viewers tend to focus on the actors and plot. But at the production site, it revolves around the directing department. Sumin explained what the production department does by saying, "We make all the preparations before the drama begins filming. For example, we announce which scenes will be filmed that day, have a meeting on what will be needed, and prepare ourselves."

The production department is doing both on-site work and pre-shooting preparations at the same time. The preparation stage before filming begins is called the 'pre-stage'. In the pre-stage, the script is read, feedbacked, and corrected. Occasionally, there may be works whose scripts have already been completed, but in most dramas, there are many situations in which the script is revised while airing, so there is no word of completion. Sumin said that the beauty of the ‘free stage’ work is casting actors and conducting auditions. She said, "It's not yet an audition interview for 'Jjambab', but the role of excerpting the scene and guiding the actors waiting for the audition is quite fun."

Sumin worked on ‘KBS-Yeonmo’ while in the production department, ‘OCN-Superior Day’, and ‘SBS-Today’s Webtoon’ in the production department, and is currently directing ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’ before airing. One of the things I enjoy doing this job is contacting the actors I only see on TV and conveying their schedules. She said, "Of course, it is common for managers to communicate their schedules, but if necessary, they may contact the actors directly." Just two years ago, they were people you could see and overlook in the media, but now it's amazing that there are group chat rooms.

more http://www.civicnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=34612

Nahyun from Sonamoo "Agency representative Hong Jin-young knows my heart better than anyone else"

AA14m3kg.img?w=550&h=699&m=6&x=241&y=135

Actress Na Hyun expressed her gratitude towards Hong Jin-young, the representative of her agency. On the 21st, actor Na Hyun, from the group Sonamoo, told various stories through a bnt pictorial interview.

Nahyun, who debuted as a member of the girl group Sonamoo in 2014, has been solidifying her position as an actress by appearing in a number of works, including web dramas ‘I Started Following Romance’, ‘Cafe Kilimanjaro’, and ‘Don Rai Rahee’.

Nahyeon, who is solidifying the modifier 'Rising Star' with her bouncing licorice role, has been cast in the new tvN drama 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' as a parasitic orchid, Yein, and is working hard on filming all over the place.

She said that he was filming 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' happily in a friendly atmosphere, and he explained his happy current situation, saying, "Everyone has become very close.

Nahyun recently started working with a new agency. Regarding singer Hong Jin-young, the representative of her agency, she expressed her gratitude, saying, "She takes good care of me. I am a woman like her, and because she is an artist, she understands my heart better than anyone else. There are things we can communicate without having to speak."

When asked what made her debut as an idol for the first time, she recalled that time, saying, "I really wanted to become an idol. The stage costumes were gorgeous and looked so pretty."

At the same time, she naturally walked the path to becoming an actor. "For actors, the waiting time is long and there are many delays. It seems to be a more sensitive job than a singer. Both idol and actor activities are good, but I think acting is more fun." She said that she was satisfied with the present.

more

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/news/소나무-출신-나현-소속사-대표-홍진영-누구보다-내-마음-잘-알아-화보/ar-AA14m5t3

She said that she was happily filming 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' in a friendly atmosphere, saying, "Everyone has become very close. I'm so happy that the seniors take care of me a lot and give me acting advice whenever there's something I don't know."

https://www.bntnews.co.kr/article/view/bnt202211210039