[Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프

larus

Watch: Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ji Eun, Kim Jae Kyung, And More Make One Badass Team In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 25, 2022
by L. Kim

Lee Joon Gi is creating the perfect plan for revenge with his very own team!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

The new teaser shares a glimpse of Kim Hee Woo and his reliable allies: Kim Hee Ah, Lee Min Soo (Jung Sang Hoon), Kim Han Mi (Kim Jae Kyung), Kim Gyu Ri (Hong Bi Ra), and Park Sang Man (Ji Chan). Kim Hee Woo’s voiceover mysteriously narrates, “With my second life, the fates of others are changing.”

Out of those teammates, the two who stand out the most are Kim Hee Ah and Lee Min Soo. With bright confidence, Kim Hee Ah claims, “Kim Hee Woo. Kim Hee Ah. It really is fate. We can’t deny it.” Lee Min Soo, who is Kim Hee Woo’s friend and fellow lawyer comments, “You’re the only one who can deal with me.”

On the other hand, Kim Hee Woo and Kim Han Mi, a journalist with a painful past, have quarrelsome chemistry. Despite her fiery nature, he tells her, “You’re going to be a good journalist.”

Kim Hee Woo resolves to protect his “perfect partners,” saying, “I have to become stronger to protect everyone. You need strength to make justice come true.”

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Check out the new teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519011wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-kim-ji-eun-kim-jae-kyung-and-more-make-one-badass-team-in-again-my-life

• Love 2

for singapore residence,

By 31 March, RSVP here
SG only and for the first 100 pax! Have you RSVP-ed for the premiere of #AgainMyLife? Join us at Zouk for the watchparty and get a limited edition goodie bag worth $45!

#ViuOriginal #이준기 

• Like 1

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

'Again My Life' Lee Joon-gi, "I want to give you a refreshing feeling in a frustrating situation" [Q&A]

96321_77058_2825.jpg

96321_77059_2826.jpg

96321_77060_2826.jpg

Before the first broadcast of <Again My Life>, Lee Joon-gi talked directly about the work. The drama <Again My Life>, based on the web novel of the same name by Lee Hae-Nal, will premiere on April 8, depicting the fight against absolute evil of a hot-blooded prosecutor.

Returning to the small screen after two years. Why did you choose <Again My Life> as your comeback?

The material itself was interesting and I was drawn to the story. To be honest, I couldn't decide to appear at once. The fact that it was a script that came to me again when I received the second offer seemed like a connection. I was interested in the idea that it would be fun if I put the strengths I like and enjoy in the character Kim Hee-woo. It is light and easy, and various events and situations unfold in a cool way. There is also a wish that we can provide fun, hope, cider-like exhilaration, and joy to many people at this time of frustration. I hope that you can achieve as much as you want, and that an interesting drama will be born.

What do you consider most important when choosing a character?

He has mainly acted as a variable character who lives a life that is not easy, with a life story of upheaval. Personally, I have a desire to draw by myself, feeling the charm of the characters drawn in various emotions and in various situations. So it seems like I'm choosing a character with an eventful life without me knowing. Before, I had a lot of worries, ‘Will I be seen as an actor who plays only salty and heartbreaking characters, or will my image not be imprinted? Recently, there has been a concern, 'Is it possible that I am limiting my time as an actor because I have a wall that is too thick?' I think it is the greatest strength of actor Lee Joon-gi, and I am very grateful for the evaluation and opportunities that come with it, for suggesting a character because of the trust that he will draw such a character three-dimensionally. If I can draw well and can do it well, I want to challenge myself in various ways.

Spoiler

96321_77061_2833.jpg

96321_77062_2833.jpg

96321_77063_2834.jpg

In the play, Kim Hee-woo is a person who returns to 15 years ago and buys a second car in his life. What if Lee Joon-gi gets a chance to go back to the past?

I am very satisfied with my life now, and I am truly grateful to everyone who has made me, actor Lee Joon-gi, and person Lee Jun-gi come this far. There is no life without regrets, but if you evaluate it right now, it seems to be a happy life. Various failures and challenges come together as dots to draw the line of life that connects Lee Joon-gi today. However, as an actor, if I can go back to the past, I want to try again with past works. I am curious to see how complete it will be if I draw <Time Between Dog and Wolf> and <Iljimae> with the acting skills that have been added to the current season. I'm particularly curious because it's a work that worked really hard and received sympathy and love from many people.

If you look at the teaser video released earlier, Kim Hee-woo has all the intelligence, wealth, and force. How are you preparing for the role?

While sharing various stories with the director, I wanted to create a style for a hot-blooded boy who is smart but full of passion, affectionate, warm but straight forward. These days, it is easy to find videos, so when a work is selected, image training is conducted by referring to references that can provide ideas such as information, behavior, and tone related to the person. Again, since this is a character that needs to use a lot of body, he constantly comes up with various ideas in the action part and delivers it to the martial arts director. Rather than memorizing the design of the martial arts director unconditionally, I think we should think about action styles and techniques together and create them together.

What scene are you most looking forward to in episodes 1 and 2?

I am curious and looking forward to how the acting combination with Lee Kyung-young, who plays the role of Jo Tae-seop, will be drawn and what kind of dramatic fun it will bring. The central axis of the story is the various situations brought about by the bad relationship between Kim Hee-woo and Jo Tae-seop, and the tension and fun that stem from it. I hope that the drama is well chosen, so viewers will continue to wonder about the future story of the two.

http://woman.chosun.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=96321

• Like 1

Lee Joon Gi Meets Kim Ji Eun And Jung Sang Hoon After Going Back In Time To Before His Death In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 29, 2022
by E. Cha

SBS has shared a new glimpse of its upcoming drama “Again My Life“!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a talented prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi will star as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life.

After going back in time to 15 years before his death, Kim Hee Woo meets Kim Hee Ah, a genius chaebol heiress with firm convictions (played by Kim Ji Eun), and Lee Min Soo, a fellow lawyer who is fierce on the inside but hides his “claws” (played by Jung Sang Hoon). The two characters, whom he meets for the first time during his “second life,” join him in his quest to take down the evil and corrupt Assemblyman Jo Tae Sub (played by Lee Kyung Young).

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Kim Hee Woo happily shares a drink with Kim Hee Ah and Lee Min Soo, who will become his allies in a difficult battle for revenge and justice.

Kim-Ji-Eun-Lee-Joon-Gi.jpg

Jung-Sang-Hoon-Kim-Ji-Eun-Lee-Joon-Gi.jp

Spoiler

Lee-Joon-Gi-22.jpg

The producers of “Again My Life” commented, “Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ji Eun, and Jung Sang Hoon poured their passion and determination into filming, seriously analyzing their characters and carefully blocking their scenes throughout rehearsal.”

They went on to add, “Please keep an eye on the acting transformations of Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ji Eun, and Jung Sang Hoon, who will each display a very different type of charisma as they give viewers a vicarious thrill through ‘Again My Life.'”

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519626wpp/lee-joon-gi-meets-kim-ji-eun-and-jung-sang-hoon-after-going-back-in-time-to-before-his-death-in-again-my-life

• Like 1

new stills (20220330)

“Again My Life” (AgainMa): Lee Hae-nal, author of the original novel, heaps praise on Lee Joon-gi for perfectly embodying original character

202203300845140310_1_20220330084704024.j

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000556661

In a print interview, Lee Hae-nal, the author of the original web novel of “Again My Life,” expressed his gratitude and thoughts on the dramatization of his work.

Anticipation is running high for SBS’s upcoming Fri-Sat drama “Again My Life,” set to premiere on April 8, is because the original work written by Lee Hae-nal has a devoted fan base. He has penned satisfying morality tales, such as Congressman Lee Sung-yoon, Judge Lee Han-young, and Prosecutor Kim Seo-jin, where he uses devices like time travel and spirit possession to offer sharp commentary on South Korea’s real-world social issues.

Spoiler

FPD5HTdVcAQ9zVn?format=jpg&name=4096x409

“AgainMa” is a revenge drama about a passionate prosecutor who gets a second chance at life to punish the greatest evil. Writing “AgainMa” was a process of trial and error because it was his debut novel. When I was writing it, I was only thinking “How I wish we had a prosecutor like Kim Hee-woo!” Then it got so much love and support that I was able to keep working and finish it.“ The author was also proud that it has been adapted into a drama now: "That’s why I have this particular fondness for this work, and now I feel excited about the dramatization and cannot wait to see my characters come alive in the drama.”

“AgainMa” already generated some buzz for the casting of ‘trustworthy actor’ Lee Joon-gi alongside Lee Kyung-young and Kim Ji-eun. Lee Hae-nal expressed his satisfaction with the casting: “I was really curious who would play Kim Hee-woo the moment we decided to dramatize it. I couldn’t really think of one particular actor because Kim Hee-woo may look weak but has a strong, dry, and down-to-earth personality. But when I saw actor Lee Joon-gi at the SBS drama awards saying, 'I play Kim Hee-woo,’ it struck me that Kim Hee-woo, who had only existed in my imagination, had come to life, fully prepared. As far as how well he matches the character, I would say it’s simply perfect.”

FPD5HRtVkAIdRgY?format=jpg&name=large

He continued: “Politician Jo Tae-sup, Kim Hee-woo’s opponent, is among the characters I am most attached to. Jo Tae-sup takes all the wrong steps to serve the country and tiptoes the fine line between good and evil, facing off against the protagonist. So it takes someone with great acting skills to embody the character, and needless to say I’m glad Lee Kyung-young plays Jo Tae-sup. Kim Hee-ah is a chaebol heir, but stays humble and never loses the courage of her convictions. She refuses to take a shortcut and work with Jo Tae-sup, but instead chooses the difficult path of joining forces with Kim Hee-woo, who stands for the powerless. Kim Jie-un is exactly how I imagined Kim Hee-ah to be, and I have no doubt that she will make the original Kim Hee-ah look even more appealing.”

2b686090b8aa494f23605ab79f33d57644faf790

For the most anticipated scene, the author picked Kim Hee-woo’s first encounter with Jo Tae-sup after he’s back to life. On why, he said, “I am looking forward to seeing every scene that shows each step Kim Hee-woo takes on his way to Jo Tae-sup. Among those scenes, I would pick one where Kim Hee-woo, after earning another chance to live, sits face to face with Jo Tae-sup for the first time. I am wondering how the actor [Lee Joon-gi] will express that emotional complexity in Kim Hee-woo facing the person he’s going to bring to justice.”

Lastly, the author raises our expectations by saying, “Lots of people said in the comments that they wanted to see 'AgainMa’ dramatized. Now that it’s turned into reality, we really are soon to meet 'Kim Hee-woo’ that has only existed in our and my imaginations. I am so excited and now it has become even more special to me. I owe everything to my readers who have supported my novel.” He also sent a message to the viewers waiting for the drama 'AgainMa’: “I am hopeful that the drama will be even more exciting and thrilling. As one of those viewers, I will be enjoying the wait until it premieres.”

Again My Life premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m.

Spoiler

FPD5HSuVEAEDk4s?format=jpg&name=large

https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/post/680107562856775680/어겐마-이해날-작가-이준기-싱크로율-완벽-그-자체-극찬

• Awesome 2

Lee Joon Gi Shows All Kinds Of Chemistry With Kim Jae Kyung, Lee Soon Jae, And More In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 31, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS has shared new stills from its upcoming drama “Again My Life”!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

As Kim Hee Woo gears up for revenge in his second shot at life, he will partner up with many people including Lee Min Soo (Jung Sang Hoon), Kim Han Mi (Kim Jae Kyung), Kim Gyu Ri (Hong Bi Ra), and Woo Yong Soo (Lee Soon Jae).

In the newly released photos, Kim Hee Woo shows various kinds of chemistry with his allies. In one photo, the sociable and popular Lee Min Soo approaches Kim Hee Woo, his junior colleague, first. The two are completely different from each other, but later on, they become close friends.

again-my-life-4.jpeg

Kim Hee Woo will also have intriguing chemistry with Kim Han Mi and Kim Gyu Ri, whose lives have changed because of him. Kim Han Mi is a journalist whose status as a child born out of wedlock led her to spend her grade school years with a twisted view of the world, while Kim Gyu Ri is a prosecutor who went to the same high school as him. Both will join him on his quest for justice.

agaiin-my-life-1.jpeg

Spoiler

again-my-life-3.jpeg

Another helpful aid is Woo Yong Soo, a real estate expert. Kim Hee Woo needs financial power to get revenge against Jo Tae Sub (Lee Kyung Young), and he will meet Woo Yong Soo who can show him the way. The two characters will show perfect pupil-teacher teamwork.

Spoiler

again-my-life-2.jpeg

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519917wpp/lee-joon-gi-shows-all-kinds-of-chemistry-with-kim-jae-kyung-lee-soon-jae-and-more-in-again-my-life

• Like 2

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Is A Passionate Prosecutor Who Unexpectedly Gets Another Shot At Life In “Again My Life” Teaser

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 1, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS’s new drama “Again My Life” has shared an exciting preview of the first episode!

The teaser begins with Kim Hee Woo confidently stepping out of a car. A man’s voiceover says, “Now I know why you’re ‘the crazy prosecutor.'” As if proving his nickname, Kim Hee Woo smacks a wooden rod over his head. He gives his opponents a wide grin as he shows them the blood, and he fiercely shouts at the policemen, “What are you all waiting for? [They] hit a prosecutor of the Republic of Korea in the head!”

Kim Hee Woo continues to show his ruthless side as he expresses his strong will to fight corruption by continuing his investigation surrounding Jo Tae Seob (Lee Kyung Young). However, Jo Tae Seob isn’t easily frightened by the prosecutor. He states, “If you wanted to break me, you should’ve broken the system built for me first.”

Kim Hee Woo ends up getting unjustly killed, but he miraculously gets a second shot at life, granting him the opportunity to go after his target once more. In shock, he wonders aloud, “Did I really come back alive?”

Watch the full clip below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520089wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-is-a-passionate-prosecutor-who-unexpectedly-gets-another-shot-at-life-in-again-my-life-teaser

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 April K-Drama Premieres To Get Excited About

Apr 1, 2022
by D. Kim

Several dramas with diverse genres and star-studded casts are gearing up to premiere this month!

Here’s what to anticipate in April:

“Again My Life”

again-my-life1.jpeg

Cast: Lee Joon Gi, Lee Kyung Young, Kim Ji Eun, Jung Sang Hoon, Choi Kwang Il, Kim Jae Kyung, Hong Bi Ra, Park Chul Min, Kim Hee Jung, Kim Hyung Muk, Hyun Woo Sung, Kim Jin Woo, Lee Soon Jae, etc.

Premiere Date: April 8

Broadcast Details: Fridays and Saturdays at 10 p.m. KST on SBS

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520085wpp/13-april-k-drama-premieres-to-get-excited-about

• Like 2

20220402 new video

Readings of the original web novel Again My Life by great acting talents with great diction!

SBS Fri-Sat drama <Again My Life>
☞ premieres on April 8 [Friday] at 10 pm.

(sbs will add sub in the next few days)

Again My Life ad from SBS

• Blob 3

[Again My Life] Online Production Presentation (press conference) Live

When : April 5, Tuesday, at 2 pm

Who: Lee Joon-gi, Kim Ji-eun, Jung Sang-hoon, Kim Jae-kyung, and director Han Chul-soo

Where : SBS official website / SBS NOW on YouTube

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.co.sbs.videoplayer

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/againmylife/livepr/71564

https://www.youtube.com/c/SBSNOW

SBS will likely provide the full video on their YouTube channel later on too. 

FPeSDPkWYAIF7VR?format=jpg&name=medium

• Awesome 3