[Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프

larus

4 Days till Again My Life (AgainMa): Will it bring the ‘Lee Joon Gi Universe’ (his filmography) to its peak?

c8032ef4a65cbcc973c02f129de94f94b36bc9e0

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0005181226

Actor Lee Joon-gi is looking to give a career-high performance in SBS’s highly anticipated drama “Again My Life.”

Lee Joon-gi’s acting career broadly spans “My Girl,” where Lee Joon-gi played a smooth chaebol heir; “Time between Dog and Wolf,” which became a turning point in his acting career; “Iljimae,” which ended on a high note with ratings peaking at 31.4%; “Two Weeks” in which he created a new type of fugitive character armed with a newfound love for his daughter; “Gunman in Joseon” which demonstrated his acting skills in both emotional and romantic departments; “Scholar Who Walks the Night,” in which he transformed into a blue-eyed vampire; “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,” a “fusion” historical drama that saw him playing a Goryeo guy who first acts cold and then gets very forward with his feelings; “Lawless Lawyer” that marked the actor’s reunion with director Kim Jin-min; and “Flower of Evil” that hit the mark in terms of both suspense and melodrama. The wide variety of his filmography is a testament to his trustworthiness as an actor. In particular, on March 31 (Thursday), Lee Joon-gi guest-starred on MMTG, SBS’s web variety program, to take a moment to look back on his filmography, impressing the viewers with his remarkable track record.

Now, Lee Joon-gi is announcing his new start with his upcoming drama, set to premiere on April 8, Friday, which looks to be right up his alley. His new project, SBS’s new Fri-Sat drama “Again My Life,” is a revenge drama about a passionate prosecutor who gets a second chance at life to bring evil to justice.

In the drama, Lee Joon-gi is playing Kim Hee-woo, a prosecutor who never gives up on law and justice and is considered problematic at the prosecutors’ office, earning himself the nickname “wacko.” During his corruption investigation into politician Jo Tae-sup (Lee Kyung-young), who virtually has the whole country under his thumb and thinks he’s above the law, Hee-woo gets killed and then earns a chance to live another life.

Since in “AgainMa” Lee Joon-gi is playing a driven, passionate prosecutor who sets out to take down the “inner circle of evil,” he is sure to deliver his signature thrilling, intense action performance. Because Hee-woo has already lived once, he is going to draw in viewers by being a truly perfect guy who has everything from brains, wealth, connections, and experience.

Lee Joon-gi is also expected to tap into his solid acting chops and infuse his character with emotional density as Hee-woo starts designing a new future for him and going through dramatic ups and downs on his path to bring evil to justice, which he was not able to in his first life.

With “AgainMa” set to expand the “Lee Joon Gi Universe,” expectations are already soaring as viewers are being geared up to watch a performance by Lee Joon-gi that will deeply touch their hearts and demonstrate his powerful presence.

“Again My Life” is premiering on April 8 (Friday) at 10 p.m.

https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/post/680573374230134784/어겐마-이준기-인생-2회차-유니버스-d-4필모-정점-찍나

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Yoon Do-hyun, Son Seung-yeon, Park Do-joon, and Yoo Sung-eun join the first lineup of the OST "Again My Life."

FPdgaQgUcAYQ45M?format=jpg&name=medium

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=222666

SBS' new drama "Again My Life" has unveiled the first lineup of OSTs.

On the 4th, Studio M-Lab, which is in charge of producing the sound source for SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama Again My Life, said, "Yoon Do-hyun, Son Seung-yeon, The Rose Park Do-joon and Yoo Sung-eun will participate in the OST singing."

"Again My Life" depicts the second time in life and the absolute evil punishment of a full-fledged blood test. Top actors such as actors Lee Joon-Gi, Lee Kyung-young, Lee Soon-jae, and Kim Ji-eun are expected to appear.

On top of that, the first lineup of OSTs that will capture viewers' ears has been released, raising interest. Under the direction of music director Kim Jong-cheon, who participated in many dramas including the OST "Stigma" of the drama "Chuno," luxury vocalist Yoon Do-hyun, talented band The Rose's Park Do-joon, Korea's best female vocalist Son Seung-yeon, and attractive soul vocalist Yoo Sung-eun are expected to give a big cry to the home room.

OST production company Studio M-Lab said, "We tried to create a high-quality OST with the participation of a large number of talented artists and music that immerse us in the play," adding, "The best artists also participated in the second lineup after Yoon Do-hyun, Son Seung-yeon, The Rose Park Do-joon, and Yoo Sung-eun."

Meanwhile, SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama "Again My Life," starring Lee Joon-Gi, will premiere at 10 p.m. on the 8th.

• Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Is Given One Final Chance To Take Down Lee Kyung Young In “Again My Life” Highlight Reel

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 5, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS has revealed an exciting highlight reel for its upcoming drama “Again My Life”!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

The new teaser begins with Kim Hee Woo claiming, “Jo Tae Seob (Lee Kyung Young) is a criminal.” He’s hell-bent on putting the politician behind bars. However, despite Kim Hee Woo’s relentless investigation, Jo Tae Seob remains calm. He confidently says, “Justice isn’t something you can have just because you want it. Justice is picky when it comes to people.”

Kim Hee Woo realizes he’s been too confident as he gets beaten by Jo Tae Seob’s henchman and falls to his death. However, he unexpectedly ends up meeting a woman in a bold red outfit who asks him, “If you have one more life left, will you go after Jo Tae Seob again? Promise me. Can you show him hell?”

Kim Hee Woo’s determination to take down Jo Tae Seob gives him another shot at life. He’s in disbelief when he realizes he’s been taken back in time. The clip suddenly takes a hilarious turn when Kim Hee Woo goes back to university. He sheepishly admits, “It’s been a while since I’ve done math.” Frustrated about his studies, he asks, “Did I get old? Why isn’t my brain functioning?”

Gradually, Kim Hee Woo starts to build up his skills and network to go after Jo Tae Seob. Along his journey, he meets Kim Hee Ah, a brilliant woman with a cool personality, Lee Min Soo (Jung Sang Hoon), a lawyer who is funny and fierce, and Kim Han Mi (Kim Jae Kyung), a feisty but loyal reporter.

With his allies, Kim Hee Woo engages in a battle with Jo Tae Seob. The assemblyman says, “If you wanted to break me, you should’ve broken the system built for me first,” and Kim Hee Woo quips, “Starting now, I’ll break down that system one at a time.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520685wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-is-given-one-final-chance-to-take-down-lee-kyung-young-in-again-my-life-highlight-reel

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

20220405 Picture Presentation/Press Conference

with Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ji Eun, Jung Sang Hoon, Kim Jae Kyung, Han Chul Soo (Director)

Full 1 hour video

Highlight 7 minutes video

• Like 3
  • Love 1

'Again My Life' Lee Joon-gi, crying while eating... What happened?

http://file.mk.co.kr/meet/neds/2022/04/image_readtop_2022_313533_16493061365001943.jpg

Again My Life' Lee Joon-gi shows the heartbreaking emotions he felt while eating. I wonder what happened to him.

http://mksports.co.kr/view/2022/313533/

'Again My Life' Kim Jae-kyung reveals behind-the-scenes posters

668163_666606_1811.jpg

From the behind-the-scenes stills of the poster shooting released through her agency Namoo Actors, the figure of Kim Jae-kyung, who has become ‘Kim Han-mi’ itself, is revealed.

http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=668163

• Like 1

D DAY

new 2.5 minutes episode 1 trailer from sbs showing wacko prosecutor Hee Woo

Cannot share YT link here because SBS blocked outside Korea IP, so you can watch it on SBS IG account or Twitter.

you can also watch it directly on SBS official Again My Life page

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/againmylife/clip/70902/OC460362266

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Joon Gi Experiences Trials And Tribulations During His Journey For Justice In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 8, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS’s “Again My Life” has unveiled new stills of Lee Joon Gi!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

Kim Hee Woo will get tangled up in all kinds of trials and tribulations as he struggles to achieve his one goal: putting Jo Tae Seob (Lee Kyung Young) behind bars. The drama’s producers recently shared a sneak peek of what he will go through.

The first set of stills show Kim Hee Woo at the pier. With a baton in one hand and the first couple buttons of his dress shirt unbuttoned, he exudes rough charisma. He sharply gazes at the thugs with an icy stare, raising the volatile tension surrounding them. In particular, there is blood flowing from his forehead, and despite the pain, he is radiating with solemness and determination.

Lee-Joon-Gi-3.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Joon-Gi-1.jpg

Another set of stills show Kim Hee Woo experiencing a heart-wrenching moment. He reads a mysterious note that was placed next to a fully prepared meal. He sheds thick tears while eating the food, but unable to contain his emotions, he eventually bursts into a sob.

Lee-Joon-Gi-4.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Joon-Gi-5.jpeg

Lee-Joon-Gi-2.jpeg

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521138wpp/lee-joon-gi-experiences-trials-and-tribulations-during-his-journey-for-justice-in-again-my-life

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 Reasons To Tune In To The Premiere Of New Revenge Drama “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 8, 2022
by S. Nam

SBS’s “Again My Life” is gearing up for its premiere!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

Ahead of the drama’s premiere, “Again My Life” shared three points to look out for in the drama:

1. Lee Joon Gi’s return

“Again My Life” has already garnered much attention as it marks the return of Lee Joon Gi on the small screen, and viewers are anticipating his emotional portrayal as well as his acting skills. Previously, Lee Joon Gi shared, “The subject of ‘Again My Life’ itself is so interesting, so I felt attracted to the story. In particular, I became very interested in the thought of how fun it would be if I melded in the strengths I like and enjoy into the character of Kim Hee Woo, and I think he is a character I met by fate at this point in time.”

Lee Joon Gi will add to the charms of an intriguing character of a prosecutor fighting for justice in his second life. The actor added, “‘Again My Life’ isn’t a difficult or provocative drama, so I think it’ll be great if viewers enjoy it easily and comfortably. I hope this becomes an enjoyable present through which viewers can at least de-stress a little at the end of an exhausting day.”

Lee-Joon-Gi-21.jpeg

2. Phenomenal chemistry between characters

In addition to Lee Joon Gi, talented actors Kim Ji Eun, Jung Sang Hoon, and Kim Jae Kyung will heighten the quality of the drama. This squad will play a pivotal role in Kim Hee Woo getting revenge and fighting for justice. Kim Ji Eun’s Kim Hee Ah is a genius chaebol heiress with firm convictions who teams up with Kim Hee Woo after he returns to 15 years before his death. Jung Sang Hoon plays the role of Lee Min Soo, Kim Hee Woo’s close friend and fellow lawyer, while Kim Jae Kyung takes on the role of Kim Han Mi who eventually becomes Kim Hee Woo’s ally.

kim-ji-eun-1.jpeg

Along with these four are Hong Bi Ra as Kim Gyu Ri, Ji Chan as Park Sang Min, and Lee Soon Jae as Woo Young Soo. The inner circle of villains is also portrayed by skilled actors, consisting of Lee Kyung Young as Jo Tae Sub, Choi Kwang Il as Kim Seok Hoon, Kim Hyung Muk as Jung Il Hyun, and Hyun Woo Sung as Doctor K.

3. Refreshing and satisfying plot

The upcoming drama will depict the story of a prosecutor who takes the opportunity at a second life and uses information from his first life to thoroughly plan the downfall of each and every villain he couldn’t get revenge on. Kim Hee Woo revives deadlier and fiercer than before in order to fight injustice. His ability to take down evil will deliver great thrill and satisfaction to viewers. Nevertheless, the story still remains unpredictable since Kim Hee Woo will begin to change his own future by becoming well-versed in law, politics, real estate, and more. Not to mention, unexpected twists will occur, making viewers unable to take their eyes off the screen.

Spoiler

Lee-Joon-Gi.jpeg

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521140wpp/3-reasons-to-tune-in-to-the-premiere-of-new-revenge-drama-again-my-life

• Awesome 2

It's Lee Jun Gi and he's back in a character dealing with the law. He seem to have gotten even leaner.. his jaw is .. er sharp eheheh.

So he's given a second chance at life. His dad is hilarious! I'm not completely on board with this drama but just hanging onto Jun Gi's charm & charisma ha-ha.

• Like 2

SBS’s “Again My Life” is off to a promising start!

“Again My Life” is a new fantasy revenge drama about a talented prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life.

On April 8, the highly-anticipated drama finally aired its premiere. According to Nielsen Korea, the broadcast scored an average nationwide rating of 5.8 percent, making it the most-watched Friday-Saturday drama of the night.

“Again My Life” also took first place in its time slot across all channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 2.4 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/again-my-life-premieres-to-no-1-ratings/#ixzz7Pw3ugXug

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프-Friday & Saturday@22:00 KST- Lee Joon Gi, Lee Kyoung Young & Kim Ji Eun

Lee Joon Gi’s New Drama “Again My Life” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 9, 2022
by E. Cha

SBS’s “Again My Life” is off to a promising start!

“Again My Life” is a new fantasy revenge drama about a talented prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life.

On April 8, the highly-anticipated drama finally aired its premiere. According to Nielsen Korea, the broadcast scored an average nationwide rating of 5.8 percent, making it the most-watched Friday-Saturday drama of the night.

“Again My Life” also took first place in its time slot across all channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 2.4 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521268wpp/lee-joon-gis-new-drama-again-my-life-premieres-to-no-1-ratings

Premiere Watch: Again My Life, My Liberation Notes, Our Blues

by missvictrix

Snap your fingers and suddenly the weekend slot is full of new dramas! Our three premieres this weekend each bring something different to the table, but not gonna lie, all of them seem worth checking out. Whether it’s for the writer or the cast or the PD, I’m definitely all ears eyes.

Again My Life

againmylife_pr.jpg

Time slot: Friday-Saturday
Broadcaster: SBS
Genre: Action, fantasy, legal, mystery
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Lee Jun-ki is baaaaaack! And actually, I like the sound of this drama because it gives a fantastic twist on a familiar setup: Lee Jun-ki as a prosecutor seeking to bring down the Big Bad. Except he dies in the process. And then he’s given a redo, and lives his life again from 15 years in the past in order to deliver justice — and hopefully save his own life in the process. This has every reason to be a wild ride, so don’t disappoint me, Show!

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/04/premiere-watch-again-my-life-my-liberation-notes-our-blues/

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

It's Lee Jun Gi and he's back in a character dealing with the law. He seem to have gotten even leaner.. his jaw is .. er sharp eheheh.

So he's given a second chance at life. His dad is hilarious! I'm not completely on board with this drama but just hanging onto Jun Gi's charm & charisma ha-ha.

I couldn't watch it yesterday because of time difference but will slowly savour it tonight!

From the teaser and the promo, it seems to be a very JG centric drama which i like and full of action :bashful:

It is going to be entertaining drama and I hope it will do well. (Shame it is so quiet here)

• Like 1

Lee Joon Gi Attempts To Change Kim Jae Kyung’s And Hong Bi Ra’s Fates In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 9, 2022
by L. Kim

Will Lee Joon Gi be able to change the fates of Kim Jae Kyung and Hong Bi Ra in “Again My Life”?

Spoilers

On the first episode of “Again My Life,” Kim Hee Woo attempted to take Jo Tae Sub (Lee Kyung Young) down but was murdered instead. However, he was given a second shot at life, and he went back in time to 15 years ago. Thanks to the experiences in his first life, he was able to predict the future, and he started to earnestly prepare for revenge against Jo Tae Sub.

Newly released stills amp up excitement for the next plot developments. In the photos, Kim Hee Woo, Kim Han Mi (Kim Jae Kyung), and Kim Gyu Ri (Hong Bi Ra) are shrouded in a serious atmosphere. In one photo, Kim Hee Woo looks at someone with an anxious face. Another still shows him carrying an unconscious Kim Han Mi out of the club, and the next photo shows him having a conversation with Kim Gyu Ri in her hospital room. Curiosity is mounting over whether Kim Hee Woo will be able to save them from the tragedies they experienced in his first life. Viewers are already eager to find out what he will do in order to change their fates.

Lee-Joon-Gi1.jpeg

Again-My-Life-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Again-My-Life-21.jpeg

The production team commented, “Kim Hee Woo will set out to make allies as his first step to punish the purely evil Jo Tae Sub. In particular, please check the second episode that airs on April 9 to see if Kim Hee Woo can change Kim Han Mi’s and Kim Gyu Ri’s fates by blocking the approaching incidents.”

Episode 2 of “Again My Life” will air on April 9 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521297wpp/lee-joon-gi-attempts-to-change-kim-jae-kyungs-and-hong-bi-ras-fates-in-again-my-life

• Like 1
  • Love 2