[Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프

larus

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Switches Back And Forth Between Action Star And Lovable Goof Behind The Scenes Of “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 21, 2022
by E. Cha

SBS’s upcoming drama “Again My Life” has shared a fun glimpse of its star Lee Joon Gi behind the scenes of filming!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a talented prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi will star as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun will star as Kim Hee Ah, a genius chaebol heiress who teams up with Kim Hee Woo after he returns to 15 years before his death.

The newly released “making-of teaser” begins by dramatically declaring, “The revenge of passionate prosecutor Kim Hee Woo, who puts his life on the line for vengeance after getting the chance to reset his life on the brink of entering the underworld, begins now. With only one chance, I will make sure to open the gates of hell for you with my own hands.”

However, in contrast to the deathly serious vibe of the captions, Lee Joon Gi is full of playful charm behind the scenes of the drama. Even as he prepares to shoot staged fights and cool action scenes, the actor constantly laughs and jokes around with his co-stars on set, showcasing the fun, lovable personality for which he’s known.

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, check out the new making-of teaser below.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518280wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-switches-back-and-forth-between-action-star-and-lovable-goof-behind-the-scenes-of-again-my-life

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Lee Joon Gi Diligently Prepares For Sweet Revenge In Upcoming Drama “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 22, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS unveiled new stills of Lee Joon Gi in the new Friday-Saturday drama “Again My Life”!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

The newly released stills show Kim Hee Woo’s passionate resolve to viciously punish the “inner circle of villains,” also known as the “political spiderweb,” which is composed of Jo Tae Sub (Lee Kyung Young), Kim Seok Hoon (Choi Kwang Il), Jung Il Hyun (Kim Hyung Muk), Doctor K (Hyun Woo Sung), and Choi Kang Jin (Kim Jin Woo).

After an unfair death, Kim Hee Woo’s life goes into reset mode. He returns to school and makes thorough preparations for a new shot at life. His one and only goal is to go after Jo Tae Sub, the root of all evil. Kim Hee Woo couldn’t take him down the first time, so he will do whatever it takes to crack down on him during his second life.

In the first photo, Kim Hee Woo is spotted as a hard-working student at Hankuk University where he is studying law. His expression exudes determination and firm will as he studies to be an ace student. Another photo depicts Kim Hee Woo’s sharp gaze as he physically prepares for the mission. His eyes burn with intense eagerness to take revenge, and it will be intriguing to see if he will be able to get the justice that he couldn’t in his previous life.

lee-joon-gi-11.jpeg

lee-joon-gi-21.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518494wpp/lee-joon-gi-diligently-prepares-for-sweet-revenge-in-upcoming-drama-again-my-life

• Blob 2

Lee Jun-ki has a second go at Lee Kyung-young in Again My Life

by tccolb

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/agmyli-posters.jpg

New promos have been released for SBS’s upcoming action-fantasy Again My Life, featuring the main cast in new character posters, stills, and a video teaser.

The drama stars Lee Jun-ki (Flower of Evil) as a prosecutor who gets killed on the job, failing in his mission to bring down the powerful mastermind Lee Kyung-young (The Veil). The powers that be decide to step in, though, and offer Lee Jun-ki a special opportunity. Sending him back in time to 15 years ago, Lee Jun-ki is given the chance to reset his life and try again, and he’s determined to serve justice to Lee Kyung-young once and for all.

Our heroine Kim Ji-eun (The Veil) gets involved in Lee Jun-ki’s mission as well, but the details are still unknown. All we’re told is that she has a charismatic personality and comes from a chaebol family. Lee’s growing team in his fight for justice also includes his sunbae and good friend from law school Jung Sang-hoon (Cheat on Me, If You Can) as well as the righteous reporter Kim Jae-kyung (The Devil Judge).

The new teaser begins with an injured Lee Jun-ki in free fall and we flashback to Lee at a press conference before getting attacked by a group of thugs. He explains the situation to a mysterious woman in red: “I put my life on the line for this work. I was selected for it and it’s something that I must do.” In reply, she asks Lee, “If you had one more life left, will you use it to go after Jo Tae-seop again?” Placing his bet on the table, Lee vows, “Starting now, I’ll take you down one peg at a time.”

In a sequence of shots we see Lee Kyung-young strategically playing baduk and sifting through incriminating photos of his pawns. Taking his findings to Ryu Jin (Be My Dream Family), Lee Kyung-young posits to him, “Going forward, politics will be carried out like this. In this country, there is Jo Tae-seop and there is the President.”

Lee Jun-ki meets with his teacher Lee Soon-jae (Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol) afterwards, who asks Lee Jun-ki about his plan. The teaser comes to a close as we watch Lee Jun-ki train and re-enter the fight. In voiceover, we hear Lee Jun-ki’s response to Lee Soon-jae: “I have to try to take on the world in order to stop Jo Tae-seop.”

Written by Jae Yi and Kim Yool, and directed by Han Chul-soo and Kim Yong-min, SBS drama Again My Life premieres on April 8 in the Friday-Saturday slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/03/lee-jun-ki-has-a-second-go-at-lee-kyung-young-in-again-my-life/

• Blob 2

Lee Joon Gi, Rainbow’s Kim Jae Kyung, And More All Have Something To Prove In New Revenge Drama “Again My Life”

Lee Joon Gi, Rainbow’s Kim Jae Kyung, And More All Have Something To Prove In New Revenge Drama “Again My Life”

Mar 22, 2022
by E. Cha

SBS has released new character posters for its upcoming drama “Again My Life“!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a talented prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi will star as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life.

In his poster, Kim Hee Woo has a determined glint in his eye as he glares fiercely at the camera. The caption reads, “A passionate prosecutor who destroys the inner circle of evildoers!”

Lee-Joon-Gi.jpeg

Kim Ji Eun will star in the drama as Kim Hee Ah, a genius chaebol heiress with firm convictions who teams up with Kim Hee Woo after he returns to 15 years before his death. Emphasizing her rebellious nature, her poster describes her as “the black sheep of a chaebol family who refuses to be a houseplant in a greenhouse.”

Kim-Ji-Eun2.jpeg

Rainbow’s Kim Jae Kyung will play Kim Han Mi, whose status as a child born out of wedlock led her to spend her grade school years with a twisted view of the world. However, after Kim Hee Woo helps heal her emotional wounds, she becomes a helpful and passionate ally in his quest for justice. Her poster’s caption reads, “A just journalist who overcomes the pain of being born out of wedlock.”

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Kyung.jpeg

Jung Sang Hoon will play the role of Lee Min Soo, Kim Hee Woo’s close friend and fellow lawyer. His poster hints that there is more to his character than what appears on the surface, reading, “A beast-like man who doesn’t reveal his claws.”

Spoiler

Jung-Sang-Hoon.jpeg

Finally, Lee Kyung Young will play Assemblyman Jo Tae Sub, whose deceptive smiles and talk of justice hide his evil and corrupt nature. A power player who holds the president in the palm of his hand, Jo Tae Sub is described in his poster as “the great black curtain that moves South Korea.”

Spoiler

Lee-Kyung-Young.jpeg

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518593wpp/lee-joon-gi-rainbows-kim-jae-kyung-and-more-all-have-something-to-prove-in-new-revenge-drama-again-my-life

• Like 2

In “Again My Life,” Lee Joon-gi plays a character living a “Godlike Life” following in the footsteps of Namkoong Min and Kim Nam-gil

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000554207

4e4feb929f00e256532f172ac18575ab2244b082

SBS’s recent dramas have generated buzz for their protagonists who live their lives to the fullest, earning themselves the nickname “Godlike Life-r” (pronounced as God-saeng-rer). “Godlike life” (God-saeng) is a portmanteau that combines the words “God” and “saeng” (meaning “life” in Korean). This buzzword means living a diligent and exemplary life and “God-saeng-rer” (Godlike Lifer) a person who lives such a life.

A pioneer in this “Godlike Life” was Baek Seung-soo (Namkoong Min) from Hot Stove League. As the new general manager of the Dreams, Baek Seung-soo shakes up the entire team by taking care of issues with trades, recruiting foreign players, and contract negotiations, ultimately leading his team to victory. Viewers responded enthusiastically to the scenes of the front office people who support their players all the way to the mound. Seo Woo-jin (Ahn Hyo-sup) from Dr. Romantic 2, a second-year fellow, had great master-student chemistry with Dr Kim (Han Suk-kyu), seeking the latter’s approval.

In Through the Darkness, Song Ha-young (Kim Nam-gil), a criminal profiler, has an exceptional ability to empathize with people and uses the ability to read the minds of criminals. In the scenes where he interacts constantly with his analysis team to hunt down the criminals, he shows great level-headedness and doggedness leaving the viewers wowed. In Business Proposal, Shin Ha-ri (Kim Se-jung) lives her life diligently, switching back and forth between two different identities.

4aaa4fe2cd36e2895262c111d51016ab474d73aa

This is where Lee Joon-gi comes in: In “Again My Life,” he plays Kim Hee-woo who also lives another “Godlike Life.” SBS’s upcoming Fri-Sat drama “Again My Life” is a revenge drama about a passionate prosecutor who earns a second chance at life to punish the greatest evil.

After suffering a wrongful death, Hee-woo uses the chance to ‘reset his life,’ which everyone has dreamed of, and then gets sent back 15 years in time. Hee-woo has only one goal in mind: That is, to bring Jo Tae-sup, the greatest evil, to justice. He taps into his experience of having already lived once to come up with meticulous plans to ensnare the powerful politician Jo Tae-sup and his inner circle and implement the plans, step by step. Kim Hee-woo is willing to become a monster himself to take down the evil. Hee-woo will enter the law school at Hankuk University and spend every second of his new life mastering all sorts of skills to accomplish his goal. Viewers will find out how Kim Hee-woo will become a “godlike” prosecutor fully equipped with those skills to bring the evil to justice that he couldn’t do in his previous life.

SBS’s upcoming Fri-Sat drama “AgainMa” is set to premiere on April 8 at 10 p.m.

https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/post/679382530887204864/어게인-마이-라이프-이준기-남궁민-김남길-잇는-갓생-캐릭터

• Love 2

Lee Joon Gi Punishes Evil With The Help Of Allies Kim Ji Eun, Jung Sang Hoon, And More In “Again My Life” Poster

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 23, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS’s new drama “Again My Life” has shared a new poster!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a talented prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi will star as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun will star as Kim Hee Ah, a genius chaebol heiress with firm convictions.

The newly released poster features Kim Hee Woo and his friends who will punish the “inner circle of villains,” which is composed of Jo Tae Sub (Lee Kyung Young), Kim Seok Hoon (Choi Kwang Il), Jung Il Hyun (Kim Hyung Muk), Doctor K (Hyun Woo Sung), and Choi Kang Jin (Kim Jin Woo).

Kim Hee Woo, who is burning with thirst for revenge after experiencing an unfair death, exudes an intense aura. His expression is filled with determination to take down Jo Tae Sub, and behind him are the five people who will help him do so.

Kim Hee Ah is one of the people who will stand firmly by Kim Hee Woo’s side. Her resolve is written on her face as she stands near him. Lee Min Soo (Jung Sang Hoon) is Kim Hee Woo’s close friend and fellow lawyer, and Kim Han Mi (Kim Jae Kyung), whose status as a child born out of wedlock led her to spend her grade school years with a twisted view of the world, is a journalist who will join Kim Hee Woo’s quest for justice. The other two people who will help Kim Hee Woo achieve his goal are Kim Gyu Ri (Hong Bi Ra), a prosecutor who also went to the same high school as him, and Park Sang Man (Ji Chan), his most reliable assistant.

The text on the poster reads, “Strong against the strong and weak against the weak. The one who will truly be on our side has appeared!”

again-my-life2.jpg

The drama’s producers commented, “Please look forward to the fierce fight of Kim Hee Woo and his friends, who are as righteous as they are strong, as they punish the evil inner circle. The thrilling development centered on Kim Hee Woo, who will make refreshing movies for revenge and justice, will double the fun of the drama.”

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518678wpp/lee-joon-gi-punishes-evil-with-the-help-of-allies-kim-ji-eun-jung-sang-hoon-and-more-in-again-my-life-poster

• Blob 2

hai everyone. :D let's support actor Lee Joon Gi's comeback in Again My Life. the actor may have a "flower boy" image but, he is well-known for being talented in various martial arts. :D he seldom needs a stunt double for his action scenes and has been called South Korea's 'Top Action Star'. I really excited to see the chemistry between Joon Gi Ssi with Kim Ji Eun Ssi too. :D

source

lee-joon-gi-2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

#AgainMyLife character introduction from SBS

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/againmylife/cast/70899

FOk5X5HaUAEj7Zw?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim Hee-woo | LEE JOON GI

Fierce, passionate, driven prosecutor who gets wrongfully killed.

But he’s back as an invincible guy fully equipped. Now, he’s a skilled fighter and ingenious strategist with education… and enormous wealth!

Kim Hee-woo has nothing to protect, nothing to lose. It makes him a prosecutor who doesn’t have to curry favor with the powerful.

We call him a beacon of hope who has overcome all life’s challenges. We call him a prosecutor who never compromises on law and justice.

And it makes him a very annoying obstacle that gets in the way of those who think they’re above the law.

That’s why he gets killed—by Jo Tae-sup, a gigantic force of evil wearing this ‘revered politician’ mask.

Thankfully, heaven knows what he’s suffered is unfair. Hee-woo finds himself facing a grim reaper. Of course, everything comes with a price: “He must make Jo Tae-sup, the root of evil, pay for his sins!”

It is on this condition that Hee-woo gets to live a second life. It is also what Hee-woo wants.

“This is the only chance! I swear I will make you walk through the gates of Hell, with my own hands.”

FOk5dBZakAAzuNf?format=jpg&name=medium

Jo Tae-sup | LEE KYUNG YOUNG

Politician with great power who has the country under his thumb.

To him, politics is a children’s game. Media is a toy he can play with.

He knows how to play politics and how to handle the media and people. No matter how many eggs they throw, those worthless journalists and small-fry politicians cannot break the rock-solid trust that Jo Tae-sup has with people.

He is the definition of a man with two faces. On the surface, Jo Tae-sup is a politician devoted to the people. He listens to the voices of the powerless. He is charismatic enough to win people’s hearts.

He thinks he has a righteous cause. To make Korea a great country, you must unite the people. That’s how you earn great enough power to rule the world.

It sounds like he has a good cause. But the end justifies the means: he eliminates anything, anyone that gets in his way.

FOk5dBaaUAAJleZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim Hee-ah | KIM JI EUN

Only daughter of Kim Geon-young, owner of Chunha Group.

She has everything: extensive knowledge, brains, guts, and exceptional looks. Unlike any chaebol heir, she is so down-to-earth she even enjoys regular gukbop (hot soup with rice). She is independent, and has the courage of her convictions.

Ever since she was a child, she has been called that famous genius among the chaebol. When other chaebol heirs cost billions to get private lessons, she simply stayed behind to study after regular school hours.

Unlike her older brothers, who chose their majors under their father’s influence, Hee-ah had a bigger picture in mind for her future. So, after graduating from specialized science high school, she got into Hankuk University to major in computer engineering – where all the engineering brains gather.

“The world will be won by those who get a hold of high technology.” That’s Hee-ah’s motto.

Her father, Chairman Kim Geon-young, has high expectations for Hee-ah. Because he thinks she could be the key brain behind Chunha Group’s future growth. But Hee-ah disagrees with her father when it comes to running a business.

Instead of taking over the group, she wants to devote her life to academic research. For now, she only wishes to continue her studies and find happiness in small things.

Spoiler

FOk5dBcakAAes62?format=jpg&name=medium

Lee Min-soo | JUNG SANG HOON

Hee-woo’s law school senior and friend.

He appears to be a slacker, but he most definitely is not a slacker. No one knows what is going on inside his head. He is like a wild beast that keeps his claws hidden—he does not look like an ally, nor an enemy. He boasts a resume that is just as impressive as Hee-woo’s.

He has switched his majors, between medicine and law, at Hankuk University, when most people have trouble even getting into it. He even got admitted into music and art schools, but he dropped out, making him a true genius. He has mastered liberal arts, engineering, and fine art, except sports.

To this genius Lee Min-soo, the world is just boring. Because he is so exceptional and everything comes easy.

Then, Lee Min-soo meets Kim Hee-woo. He used to care little about the world despite having so much curiosity. Now, Kim Hee-woo makes him a changed man. As if he finally met someone he could call his true rival, Min-soo secretly views Hee-woo as his competition. Competition in a good way, though–now, Min-soo has finally begun to find his life fun and fulfilling.

FOk5mM3agAAjbKH?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim Seok-hoon | CHOI KWANG IL

Ambitious like Jo Tae-sup, but also patient enough to keep his feelings hidden.

He can be quite a generous and righteous man, but he secretly has a venomous snake coiled up inside.

He skillfully handles office politics among prosecutors, but he himself is not a competent prosecutor. He is rather well-connected than competent.

That’s why he is thirsting for bigger cases that he thinks his position deserves. So he begins to take cases Hee-woo brings to him, using them to cement his position as one of the higher-ups in the prosecutor’s office.

He supplies inside information about prosecutors to Jo Tae-sup who will extend a lifeline to him. Kim Seok-hoon follows Jo Tae-sup’s instructions and holds influence over prosecution offices. But there is an undercurrent of tension between the two. He’s Jo Tae-sup’s ‘dog,’ henchman, who never kneels before him.

FOk5nLYagAMrKDo?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim Gyu-ri | HONG BI RA

Hee-woo’s ally who went to the same high school and law school at Hankuk University.

She passed the bar exam earlier than Hee-woo did, and is now working as his senior prosecutor.

Because back in school, she got a lot of help from Hee-woo, she’s willing to be there for him no matter what.

In the past she once had a crush on him, but now they are close friends after becoming prosecutors.

FOk5oJxacAIabRc?format=jpg&name=medium

Jang Il-hyun | KIM HYUNG MOOK

Kim Seok-hoon’s henchman and elite prosecutor who went to Hankuk Univ. and graduated from law school (education center) at the top of his class.

A member of the secret elite club organized by Jo Tae-sup, he is also the one who introduces Hee-woo into the club.

FOk5oJyakAAUDbU?format=jpg&name=medium

Choi Gang-jin | KIM JIN WOO

Considered an associate of Kim Seok-hoon, alongside Jang Il-hyun, he thought he laid the groundwork for his rise in power.

A prosecutor, he wants to become a politician like Jo Tae-sup. Until Hee-woo comes around, he was the youngest member of Jo’s secret club.

An aspiring politician, he is great at taking care of his credentials and connections. He is financially tied to his senior Jang Il-hyun, so they have their own connection between them.

FOk5z-PacAAh0Dv?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim Han-mi | KIM JAE KYUNG

Kim Seok-hoon’s illegitimate child.

She has exceptional looks that turn heads when she walks by. She’s got brains just like her father.

But it’s her father Kim Seok-hoon who has always held her back.

Seok-hoon has kept Han-mi from whatever she tried to do because she needs to be kept secret. Since she was a child, she’s hung up on the fact that she is an illegitimate child, so she went astray and is extremely resentful toward her father.

While she was wandering astray in school, Han-mi met Hee-woo who changes her life gradually. Hee-woo never caves in to his peers with more influence; he doesn’t care what others think; and he acts indifferent to her who develops a crush on him. His grit and self-confidence comes as a shock to her.

So she approaches Hee-woo, asking him for help with her studies. Taking private lessons from Hee-woo, Han-mi gradually becomes more confident, gets into a university she nearly gave up, and starts dreaming new dreams.

FOk50U_acAEMahF?format=jpg&name=medium

Park Sang-man | JI CHAN

In his senior year of high school before entering Hankuk Univ. he is hit by the biggest crisis ever: His father is falsely accused of murder in the Yangpyeong case. That’s when he meets Hee-woo. Hee-woo comes up offering to uncover the truth of the case and bring justice to his wrongfully accused father.

After meeting Hee-woo, Sang-man decides to join him on his journey. He doggedly follows Hee-woo around and becomes unabashedly loyal to him.

Even when Hee-woo, a man of few words, coldly scolds him, Sang-man smiles because he does not mind and is loyal. Not just allies, they become a sort of family with a strong bond between them.

Sang-man becomes Hee-woo’s most reliable ally, throwing himself to support him. He uses his hacking skills to provide information for Hee-woo.

FOk50t8aMAUttM0?format=jpg&name=medium

Woo Yong-soo | LEE SOON JAE

Living legend in real estate business. Hee-woo’s real estate teacher.

He appears humble, but he actually has property worth billions with experience and a sharp instinct for real estate deals.

When Hee-woo gets started in auction business, he decides Woo is his master the moment he lays his eyes on him.

Hee-woo follows Woo around, mastering real estate bidding skills. Woo helps Hee-woo lay a financial foundation for his plans to get his revenge on Jo Tae-sup.

https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/post/679563386347028480/again-my-life-characters-overview-kim-hee-woo

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Joon Gi's oath :hwaiting2:

don't forget to watch Again My Life lmao...

(ENG) Lee Joon Gi taking an oath to accept duties as the protagonist of Again My Life on April 8, 2022

[trans of transcription]

Prosecutor's Oath

I, Lee Joon Gi, do solemnly swear before the viewers that I will execute the duties of the protagonist of SBS's Friday-Saturday drama Again My Life on April 8.

As a passionate prosecutor who has earned a second chance at life, I will punish the greatest evil; I will bring forth justice; and by delivering a satisfying story arc, thrill and catharsis, I will take the responsibility to make sure viewers stay tuned and watch it on time.

Two thousand twenty two, April eighth, on behalf of Again My Life,
Lee Joon Gi.

• Love 2

Lee Joon Gi Spends All Day Preparing For Heated Revenge Against Evil In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 24, 2022
by L. Kim

Upcoming SBS drama “Again My Life” shared another glimpse of Lee Joon Gi in character!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

The newly released stills show Kim Hee Woo’s daily routine. He’s constantly moving around, and he wastes no time to prepare his plan for revenge. In one photo, he shows his passionate side as a student as he focuses on his studies. Another photo depicts his enthusiasm to build physical strength. He works hard to increase his martial arts skills, and he deftly fights against an expert with sharp eyes.

lee-joon-gi-12.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-joon-gi-3.jpeg

One other thing Kim Hee Woo needs for revenge besides intelligent and fighting skills is “wealth.” He must have financial resources in order to achieve his goal. Therefore, the final photo shows his overflowing spirit to learn economic wisdom from Woo Yong Soo (Lee Soon Jae), a living legend of real estate auction.

Kim Hee Woo failed to punish “the inner circle of villains,” which is composed of Jo Tae Sub (Lee Kyung Young), Kim Seok Hoon (Choi Kwang Il), Jung Il Hyun (Kim Hyung Muk), Doctor K (Hyun Woo Sung), and Choi Kang Jin (Kim Jin Woo), the first time. Will his efforts in his second lifetime pay off as he attempts to destroy the inner circle once and for all?

lee-joon-gi-22.jpeg

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518821wpp/lee-joon-gi-spends-all-day-preparing-for-heated-revenge-against-evil-in-again-my-life

• Like 1
  • Love 1