[Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프

larus

Lee Joon Gi Is Fated To Meet Kim Ji Eun After Going Back 15 Years Into The Past In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 11, 2022
by E. Cha

SBS’s upcoming drama “Again My Life” has released a new poster of leads Lee Joon Gi and Kim Ji Eun!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a talented young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi will star as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun will star as Kim Hee Ah, a genius chaebol heiress with firm convictions.

The new poster captures Kim Hee Woo’s fierce determination to take revenge on the evil and corrupt Assemblyman Jo Tae Sub (played by Lee Kyung Young), whom he was investigating when he met his untimely death. However, the battle ahead won’t be an easy one: Jo Tae Sub is a powerful man who even holds the president in the palm of his hand, and as Kim Hee Ah stands beside Kim Hee Woo, she gazes nervously at him with an expression of concern that seems to indicate just how worried she is about his dangerous quest.

Nonetheless, despite the rocky road that lies ahead for Kim Hee Woo, he finds a dependable partner in the intelligent and resolute Kim Hee Ah. After Kim Hee Woo returns to 15 years before his death, the two unlikely allies team up to take down Jo Tae Sub and wage a difficult war against evil.

The poster’s caption reads, “A fated partner met in [his] second life.”

Again-My-Life.jpeg

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8, following the conclusion of SBS’s currently airing drama “Through the Darkness,” and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1516727wpp/lee-joon-gi-is-fated-to-meet-kim-ji-eun-after-going-back-15-years-into-the-past-in-again-my-life

• Like 3

Kim Young-hoon confirmed to appear in 'Again My Life'... Acting with Lee Joon-gi and Lee Kyung-young 

202203111556589848_l.jpg

Actor Kim Young-hoon has confirmed his appearance in 'Again My Life'. On the 11th, his agency WS Entertainment announced that Kim Young-hoon will join SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'Again My Life' and fired a signal announcing his dazzling performance. The drama is based on the web novel of the same name by writer Lee Hae-Nal . He took on the role of aide Kim Jin-woo, nicknamed 'Little Jo Tae-seop' in the political world. He is good at a poker face and has the wit to turn the face of unfavorable things, and expresses a cold-blooded person who resembles Jo Tae-seop in a delicate and intense way, raising expectations further by foretelling that the drama will be immersed.

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202203111556396033

• Like 3

Lee Joon Gi’s Upcoming Drama “Again My Life” Previews Chilling Villain Lineup

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 13, 2022
by C. Hong

SBS’s upcoming drama “Again My Life” has revealed the “inner circle” of villains that surround Lee Joon Gi!

“Again My Life” is about a prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun co-stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius chaebol heiress with firm convictions.

The “inner circle” of villains,” also known as the “political spiderweb,” is composed of Jo Tae Sub (Lee Kyung Young), Kim Seok Hoon (Choi Kwang Il), Jung Il Hyun (Kim Hyung Muk), Doctor K (Hyun Woo Sung), and Choi Kang Jin (Kim Jin Woo).

In the new stills, the inner circle show signs of tension as they gather for a meeting, not knowing who in the room is an ally and who has turned into an enemy.

Jo Tae Sub dominates the room with his poker face, hiding his true thoughts and feelings even from his collaborators. He wears the mask of a politician who devotes himself to the nation and its people, but underneath he is an evil man intent on absolute power. With the trust of the people in his hand, he ruthlessly gets rid of anyone who gets in his way.

Kim Seok Hoon, Jung Il Hyun, and Choi Kang Jin are his chief helpers and key links in his chain of corruption. Kim Seok Hoon is the Chief Prosecutor of the Seoul Central District Public Prosecutors’ Office, and Jung Il Hyun and Choi Kang Jin are his underlings. These three people commit all kinds of crimes in order to clean up after Jo Tae Sub. But behind their seeming solidarity of power is a cutthroat world in which they have to turn on each other in order to survive.

Doctor K exudes a different kind of threat, more like a ticking time bomb than a politician. He is Jo Tae Sub’s right-hand man when it comes to taking action and has a secretive presence.

kim-jin-woo-hyun-woo-sung-kim-hyung-muk-

The production staff stated, “The villainous inner circle, who drove Lee Joon Gi’s character to his death, also have an interesting story. You can look forward to the synergy of these five actors. This ensemble of powerful people who control politics, the law, and the media, and the relationships between them, will add tension to the drama.”

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517086wpp/lee-joon-gis-upcoming-drama-again-my-life-previews-chilling-villain-lineup

• Like 2

Kim Ji Eun Is A Chaebol Heiress Who Is Both Sweet And Strong In Upcoming Drama “Again My Life” Starring Lee Joon Gi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 14, 2022
by L. Kim

New stills of Kim Ji Eun in SBS’s upcoming drama “Again My Life” have been released!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a talented young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi will star as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun will star as Kim Hee Ah, a genius chaebol heiress with firm convictions.

Kim Hee Ah is the only daughter of Cheonha Group. She has both beauty and brains, and on top of that, she has solid beliefs that cannot be swayed. She is honest with her feelings, and she doesn’t hesitate to take action. In particular, expectations are high for Kim Hee Ah’s chemistry with Kim Hee Woo.

The new stills portray Kim Hee Ah’s bold, bright nature. As an intelligent heiress, she oozes confidence and charisma. When she smiles, her radiant expression brightens the room, but when faces with injustice, she doesn’t hesitate to fight with passion.

Concerning her character, Kim Ji Eun said, “In the drama, Kim Hee Ah looks soft and gentle on the outside, but she has a clear and firm subjectivity.”

kim-ji-eun-1.jpeg

kim-ji-eun-2.jpeg

The drama’s producers praised the actress, saying, “Kim Ji Eun’s bright and honest charms really resemble Kim Hee Ah’s character. Viewers will be able to feel the magical appeal that makes them feel happy when they see Kim Hee Ah.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517219wpp/kim-ji-eun-is-a-chaebol-heiress-who-is-both-sweet-and-strong-in-upcoming-drama-again-my-life-starring-lee-joon-gi

• Like 2

Lee Joon Gi Turns Into A College Student For A Second Chance To Get Revenge In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 15, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS has shared a new glimpse of Lee Joon Gi in the upcoming drama “Again My Life”!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

In the newly released stills, Lee Joon Gi has transformed into Kim Hee Woo, who goes back to university during his second chance at life. In the photos, Kim Hee Woo exudes boyish, youthful vibes in casual clothing, and his face is lit up with a bright smile that makes fans look forward to what kind of college student he will become.

Spoiler

lee-joon-gi-1.jpg

In particular, Kim Hee Woo is unable to hide his excitement for his campus life, which will begin after he returns from death’s doorstep. He’s burning with passion to seize this second opportunity at life to successfully bring down corruption. In one photo, Kim Hee Woo’s eyes shine brightly as he actively listens to the lecture, hinting his earnest determination to achieve his goal.

lee-joon-gi-21.jpg

This is the staring point of Kim Hee Woo to become a powerful, skilled prosecutor. Will he be able to punish evil and get justice that he couldn’t in his previous life?

lee-joon-gi-31.jpg

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517428wpp/lee-joon-gi-turns-into-a-college-student-for-a-second-chance-to-get-revenge-in-again-my-life

• Love 2

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

Lee Joon Gi Is A Skillful Prosecutor Who Burns With Determination In New Drama “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 16, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS’s new drama “Again My Life” has shared a sneak peek of Lee Joon Gi in character!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

The newly released stills share a glimpse of Kim Hee Woo. His eyes are sharp with determination and firmness, and he sheds blood, sweat, and tears to get a second shot at taking vengeance against corruption. Kim Hee Woo will do whatever it takes to punish the “inner circle of villains,” also known as the “political spiderweb,” which is composed of Jo Tae Sub (Lee Kyung Young), Kim Seok Hoon (Choi Kwang Il), Jung Il Hyun (Kim Hyung Muk), Doctor K (Hyun Woo Sung), and Choi Kang Jin (Kim Jin Woo).

lee-joon-gi-2.jpeg

lee-joon-gi-1.jpeg

Fans already have high expectations for Lee Joon Gi’s performance as he has previously impressed them with his powerful acting in projects involving the law including “Time Between Dog and Wolf,” “Lawless Lawyer,” and “Flower of Evil.

The drama’s production team praised the actor, saying, “Lee Joon Gi’s passion for acting and his sincere attitude towards his projects always get more and more surprising.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517592wpp/lee-joon-gi-is-a-skillful-prosecutor-who-burns-with-determination-in-new-drama-again-my-life

• Awesome 2

Ji-chan to appear in 'Again My Life', Lee Joon-gi to become a strong helper

ZMRVVT4YNV5BBIEHKBTW36UYDI.jpg

Actor Ji-chan will appear in 'Again My Life'.

On the 16th, her agency WS Entertainment said, "Ji-chan has confirmed her appearance in SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Again My Life' and is planning to captivate viewers with her new acting transformation."

Ji-chan takes on the role of Park Sang-man in the play. Hee-woo (Lee Joon-gi) comes to him, who is facing a big ordeal during his senior year of high school, which is about to enter university. After that, Sang-man sees Hee-woo and decides to be with him, and follows him. In a strong bond, Sang-man becomes Hee-woo's hands and feet and is reborn as his most reliable helper. In addition, by utilizing his excellent hacking skills, Hee-woo's information power is strengthened, and expectations are high as it not only provides refreshing cider in the play, but also shows off a pleasant charm at the right time.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/03/16/5CIJC6S5YZ3NMMGA45S3VSEV6E/

• Like 2

'Again My Life' 1st teaser release, hot blood test Lee Joon-gi's punishment

image_readtop_2022_249733_16475705394979

On the 18th, the first teaser video for the new Friday-Saturday drama "Again My Life" (played by J/directed by Han Cheol-soo, hereinafter "Agenma") was released.

The first teaser video that was released started with the return of Kim Hee-woo, who met the Grim Reaper (Cha Joo-young) at the threshold of death. The first life of Kim Hee-woo, a passionate prosecutor who never compromised before law and justice, passed over the voice saying, "It's a job I risked my life for. It's a fixed job and it's something I have to do." Afterwards, Kim Hee-woo, who was given a chance to return to the past by the grim reaper with a suggestion, "If there is one more life left, would you use it to catch Jo Tae-seop again?"

At the same time, 'Absolute Evil' Jo Tae-seop (Lee Kyung-young) added, "This is what politics will be like in the future. In this country, there is Jo Tae-seop and there is a president," adding tension.

In particular, the existence of Woo Yong-soo (Lee Soon-jae), a teacher who said, “Will you hold the world in your hand?” is expected to further develop Kim Hee-woo. With the promise, "You have to hold the world to stop Jo Tae-seop," the prelude to a life-threatening match between Jo Tae-seop and Kim Hee-woo, who will sweep the inner circle, is drawing attention.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=78322188507

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/03/249733/

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Resolves To Take Down Evil In His Second Chance At Life In “Again My Life”

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Resolves To Take Down Evil In His Second Chance At Life In “Again My Life”

Mar 18, 2022
by S. Nam

SBS’s new drama “Again My Life” released an exciting new teaser!

The new teaser begins with Kim Hee Woo’s return to life after meeting a grim reaper (Cha Joo Young) when he is on the verge of death. As moments from Kim Hee Woo’s first life flash by on screen, he explains, “It’s work that I put my life on the line for. It’s something that has been decided, and it’s something that I have to do.”

The grim reaper asks, “If you have one more life remaining, will you use it again to capture Jo Tae Seob (Lee Kyung Young)?” Kim Hee Woo receives the opportunity to revive and return 15 years into the past. He resolves, “From now on, I’ll break you one by one.”

The villain of the show Jo Tae Seob also appears busy with his plans as he states, “This is how we will do politics from now on. In this nation, there is Jo Tae Seob, and there is the president,” making it seem as if he is doing bad deeds for the sake of the nation.

Kim Hee Woo’s mentor Woo Yong Soo (Lee Soon Jae) asks, “You’re going to rule the world?” in an effort to help Kim Hee Woo grow stronger. Kim Hee Woo responds, “It’s because I have to rule the world if I want to stop Jo Tae Seob.” The teaser captures Kim Hee Woo working out and boxing before beginning to roundup Jo Tae Seob and his supporters.

“Again My Life” will premiere on April 8 at 10 p.m. KST. Watch the full teaser for the drama below!

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517944wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-resolves-to-take-down-evil-in-his-second-chance-at-life-in-again-my-life

• Like 1
  • Love 1

March 18 2022

Teaser trailer for SBS drama “Again My Life”

Again_My_Life-mp1.jpeg

Teaser trailer added for SBS drama series “Again My Life” starring Lee Joon-Gi & Kim Ji-Eun. The drama series has Lee Joon-Gi playing Prosecutor  Kim Hee-Woo. He gets killed while investigating a case, but comes back to life. The first teaser features dialogue that states (0:01) Lee Joon-Gi “I have risked my life to do this. It’s already decided. It’s something that I have to do,” (0:18) Lee Kyoung-Young “In this country, there is me and then the president,” (0:21) Lee Soon-Jae “You want to have the whole world in your hands,” (0:24) Lee Joon-Gi “I have to have the whole world in order to stop Jo Tae-Seob.”

“Again My Life” first airs April 8, 2022 in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Friday & Saturday 10PM previously occupied by “Through the Darkness“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: When Kim Hee-Woo (Lee Joon-Gi) was a high school student, his academic grades ranked at the bottom of his school. Through hard work, Kim Hee-Woo entered a university and eventually passed the bar exam. He now works as an enthusiastic prosecutor. While he is investigates possible corruption related to a politician named Jo Tae-Seob (Lee Kyoung-Young), he gets killed by an unidentified men. But, Kim Hee-Woo wakes up and finds himself alive again.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-sbs-drama-again-my-life

• Like 1
  • Love 1