Drama:Again My Life

Hangul:어게인 마이 라이프

Genre:mystery, fantasy,drama

Network: SBS

Episodes: 16

Director:Han Chul-Soo (Gourmet, My Little Baby,Graceful Family

Writer:Lee Hae-Nal (web novel),

Release Date: April 8,2022- May 28. 2022

Runtime: Friday & Saturday @22:00-23:10 (following drama Through the Darkness)

Production Company: Samhwa Networks, Cross Pictures

OST: part 1 윤도현(Yoon Do Hyun) - 무슨 깡으로 (What the Ggang?)

part 2 Son Seung-yeon -Bring It On

part 3 Park Do Joon- Burn

part 4 유성은(U Sung Eun) - Till The End

part 5 길구봉구(GB9) - Alone

part 6 한해(HANHAE), 키세스(KISSXS) - 그림자 (Shadow)

part 7 Sondia(손디아) - Tragedy

Official site:https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/againmylife/main

Plot

A story of a young prosecutor who has a new opportunity to realize justice again.

Again My Life' depicts the story of a young prosecutor who was killed while trying to judge an absolute ruler who was stained with evil, and he gets a new opportunity and tries to realize justice once again.

Notes

Based on novel series "Again My life" by Lee Hae-Nal (published from May 13, 2016 to November 10, 2017 via Kakao).

Lee Kyu Han, who was supposed to play Lee Min Soo, stepped down from the drama due to personal reasons. Jung Sang Hoon took over the role. 

Cast

Lee Joon Gi as Kim Hee-Woo

Lee Kyoung Young as Jo Tae-Seob

Kim Ji Eun as Kim Hee-A

Jung Sang Hoon as Lee Min-soo

Kim Jae Kyung as Kim Han-mi

Lee Soon Jae as Woo Yong-soo

Cha Joo Young as Han Ji-hyun

Kim Tae Yeon as Han Ji-Hyun (child) (ep.11)

Go Gyeong Min as Han Ji-Hyun's brother (ep 11)

Park Chul Min as Kim Chan-seong ( Kim Hee-woo's father)

Kim Hee Jung as Lee Mi-Ok (Kim Hee Woo`s mother)

Kim Jae Woo as Kang Min-seok

Kim Jin Woo as Choi Kang Jin

Hong Bi-ra as Kim Gyu Ri

Kim Young Hoon as Kim Jin woo

Kim Do Kyung as Moon Sung Hwan

Hyun Woo Sung as Doctor K

Hyun Bong-Sik as Park Dae-Ho

Kim Hyung Mook as Jang Il Heon

Ji-chan as Park Sang-man

Choi Kwang Il as Kim Seok-hoon

Han Ki-chan as Kim Young-il (Kim Seok Hoon`s son)

Kim Hee-Jung as Seo Myung-Sook

Kim Byung-Soon as Minguk Party Assemblyman

Yoo Dong Geun as Hwang Jin Yong (Member of the national Assembly)

Ryu Jin as President Heo Jae-Geun (ep.1)

Yoon Young-Il as investigator

Na In Gyu as Oh Min Guk

Kim Young-Jo  as Ji Sung-Ho

Choi Min as Lee Yeon-Suk

Choi Dong-Goo as Im Jong-Il's friend

Jung Dae-Ro as Im Jong-Il's friend

Yoon Young Il as investigator

Son In Yong as investigator

Lee Gyeong Min as Gu Seung Hyuk

Kim Cheol Ki as Jeon Seok-Kyu

Kim Eun Seok as prosecutor general

Choi Beom Ho as Yoon Jong-Gi

Joo Woo as Kang Sung-Jae

Jeon Kuk Hwan as Chairman Kim Gun-Young

Jeon Seung Bin as Kim Yong-Joon

Moon Jung Ki as Kim Sung-Joon

Cho Sung Won as Bodyguard Park Jin-Hyuk

Moon Jung-Dae as No. 1 Academy director (ep.2)

Yoo Si-A as academy teacher

Lee Jae-Woo as Lawyer Kang Min-Seok (ep.2)

Kim Si Heon as attorney (ep.2)

Park Woo-Jun as gangster (ep.1)

Won Mi-Won as subway gimbop seller (ep.1)

Yoo Sun-Ho as witness (ep.1)

Park Jae-Wan as president's staff member (ep.1)

Yoo Soon-Woong as Professor Min Byung-Sun (ep.2, 3)

Lee Do Gyeom as Park Seung-Wan (ep.2-3)

Kim Do Kyung as Moon Sung-Hwan (ep.4)

Kim Se Dong as Kang Man-Chul (ep.5)

Sung No Jin as Park Sang man`s father (ep 5)

Lee Ja Eun as Lee Sung-Young (ep.5)

Lim Ho Jun as Hong In-Pyo (ep.5)

Lee Sol Gu as Moon Goo-Joon

Lee Tae Hyung as Assemblyman Gu Wook-Chung

Lee Seung Hoon as Mayor Kim Sang-Tae (ep.5-6)

Byun Joo Hyun as Police Chief Jang Hae-Jin (ep.5-6)

Yoo Yong as prosecutor (ep 7)

Lee Ji Young as investigator (ep 9)

Lee Sae Yoon as computer group manager (ep.10)

Kwon Hyuk Soo as Dr. Yoon (ep.9, 11)

Jo Yoo Shin as doctor (ep 9)

Park Kyu Beom as attorney (ep.11)

Oh Kyu Taek as Chunha Healthcare employee (ep. 11)

Boh Ra Nah as Chunha Healthcare employee (ep.11)

Lee Yeon Doo as Jung Seo-Yeon (ep.14)

Character chart

BfB1649222219290.jpg

Character descriptions

FOVrzCDUcAEYrlc?format=jpg&name=large

'Kim Hee-woo', a hot-blooded prosecutor who destroys the inner circle of the evil

Kim Hee Woo (Lee Joon Gi) had the poorest grades in high school, and it took him three tries to enter law school. After enlisting in the military, he lived as a martial arts athlete and passed the bar exam. He was unfairly killed while investigating the corrupt politician Jo Tae Seop, but he unexpectedly gets another shot at life.

FOVsLRdUYAMhYtH?format=jpg&name=large

Kim Hee Ah (Lee Ji Eun) is the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO who is also a genius. She is practically perfect and has an easygoing personality, and she will become interested in Kim Hee Woo.

FOVsKFuVkAc05kG?format=jpg&name=large

'Cho Tae-seop', a huge black veil that moves Korea

FOVsMd1VcAAPr3Y?format=jpg&name=large

'Lee Min-soo', a man like a beast who doesn't show his claws

FOVsN9UUcAEmvS5?format=jpg&name=large

Kim Han Mi, a righteous reporter who overcame her painful past

Posters

Again-My-Life.jpeg

Again-My-Life.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프- Lee Joon Gi, Lee Kyoung Young & Kim Ji Eun- Premieres in April

Casting news

Spoiler

Lee Joon-gi X Kim Ji-eun confirmed to appear in SBS 'Again My Life' [Official]

2021100514590426686_1.jpg

Actors Lee Joon-gi and Kim Ji-eun have decided on their next work with the new SBS drama 'Again My Life'.

On the 5th, a representative of Lee Joon-gi's agency, Namoo Actors, told Star News, "Lee Joon-gi has decided to appear in 'Again My Life'."

Kim Ji-eun's agency, HB Entertainment, also said, "It is true that Kim Ji-eun will appear in 'Again My Life'."

'Again My Life' depicts the story of a young prosecutor who was tried and killed while trying to judge an absolute ruler who was stained with evil, and he gets a new opportunity and tries to realize justice once again.

It is based on Lee Hae-nal's novel and has been published as a webtoon. The drama will be directed by Producer Han Chul-soo of 'My Little Baby' and 'Elegant Family'.

In the drama, Lee Joon-gi takes on the role of Kim Hee-woo, the main character who punishes evil in the second time of his life, and Kim Ji-eun takes on the role of Kim Hee-ah, a famous genius and the youngest daughter of the chairman of the conglomerate Cheonha Group.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021100514590426686

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Lee Joon Gi And Kim Ji Eun Confirmed To Star In New Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 5, 2021
by L. Kim

Lee Joon Gi and Kim Ji Eun will be starring together in the new SBS drama “Again My Life” (literal translation)!

On October 5, Xportsnews reported that the actors have been cast in the drama. Later on the same day, both Lee Joon Gi’s agency Namoo Actors and Kim Ji Eun’s label HB Entertainment confirmed that they will be starring in it.

“Again My Life” depicts the story of a young prosecutor who gets a second chance to get justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. It was originally a novel by Lee Hae Nal, and it has also been released as a webtoon. Han Chul Soo, who worked on “My Little Baby” and “Graceful Family,” will be working as the director.

Lee Joon Gi will star as the male lead Kim Hee Woo. He had the poorest grades in high school, and it took him three tries to enter law school. After enlisting in the military, he lived as a martial arts athlete and passed the bar exam. He was unfairly killed while investigating the corrupt politician Jo Tae Seop, but he unexpectedly gets another shot at life.

Kim Ji Eun will star as Kim Hee Ah, the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO who is also a genius. She is practically perfect and has an easygoing personality, and she will become interested in Kim Hee Woo.

“Again My Life” is set to premiere in April 2022.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1491947wpp/lee-joon-gi-and-kim-ji-eun-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

October 5 2021

Lee Joon-Gi, Lee Kyoung-Young, & Kim Ji-Eun cast in SBS drama “Again My life”

Again_My_life-a00.jpeg

Lee Joon-Gi, Lee Kyoung-Young, and Kim Ji-Eun are cast in SBS drama series “Again My life.” The drama series is based on novel series “Again My life” by Lee Hae-Nal. Lee Joon-Gi will play the lead role of Prosecutor Kim Hee-Woo. His character dies, but comes back to life. Meanwhile, Lee Kyoung-Young and Kim Ji-Eun are currently appearing together in MBC drama series “The Veil.”

“Again My life” will air sometime during the first half of 2022 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: When Kim Hee-Woo (Lee Joon-Gi) was a high school student, his academic grades ranked at the bottom of his school. Through hard work, Kim Hee-Woo entered a university and eventually passed the bar exam. He now works as an enthusiastic prosecutor. While he is investigates possible corruption related to a politician named Jo Tae-Seob (Lee Kyoung-Young), he gets killed by an unidentified men. But, Kim Hee-Woo wakes up and finds himself alive again.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-joon-gi-lee-kyoung-young-kim-ji-eun-cast-in-sbs-drama-again-my-life

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Casting news

Lee Kyu-han joins 'Again My Life'

1633487336812720.jpg

Actor Lee Kyu-han is looking for viewers in small screens with his new drama 'Again My Life'. According to a report by Xports News on the 6th, Lee Kyu-han will appear in the new SBS drama 'Again My Life'.

Lee Kyu-han takes on the role of Lee Min-soo, a 'genius prosecutor' who is a senior and friend of Kim Hee-woo (Lee Jun-gi)'s law department, and has been awarded a scholarship in the arts and sciences. Lee Kyu-han is expected to work as the lead Lee Joon-gi (export news exclusive report) line and work together.

Kyu-han Lee has performed in dramas such as 'I Have a Lover', 'Young Ae', 'The Man Who Became King', and 'Senior, Don't Wear That Lipstick'. In particular, it is the second collaboration with PD Han Chul-soo after 'Elegant Family', raising expectations.

https://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1482806

• Like 2

Lee Jun-ki to be reincarnated in SBS’s Again My Life

by tineybeanie

leejunki_reincarnation.jpg

My forever oppar Lee Jun-ki (Flower of Evil) is making his comeback in Again My Life as a reincarnated prosecutor. It’s a drama adaptation of a web novel by the same name, about a man who is given a second chance at life after dying an unfair, premature death.

Lee Jun-ki plays Kim Hee-woo, the main character, who is multi-skilled, coldly logical, tenacious, and decisive. When he begins investigating powerful corrupt figures in society, he finds that there is financial, political rot tied in with a shady cartel.

He returns to life solely with the purpose of taking out the criminal mastermind Jo Tae-sub, played by Lee Kyung-young (A Couple’s World, Hyena). Jo Tae-sub is a powerful kingmaker who appears to be a righteous man. But in the shadows, he puts his people in power through dirty tricks and unsavory methods.

Kim Ji-eun (The Veil) plays Kim Hee-ah, the manager of an economics research team within the Cheonha conglomerate. She’s also the youngest daughter of the Cheonha chaebol family, and she’s a risk-taker with an elite education. She joins forces with Kim Hee-woo in order to protect her family from the storm that’s about to rain down on corrupt chaebols.

Co-written by Jay and Kim Yul and directed by Han Chul-soo (Graceful Family), Again My Life will begin airing on SBS in 2022.

leeky_kimje_reincarnation.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/10/lee-jun-ki-to-be-reincarnated-in-sbss-again-my-life/

• Like 3

Casting news

Kim Jae Kyung was cast in drama Again My Life

Jaekyung Kim joins 'Again My Life'... Acting with Lee Joon-gi, Lee Kyung-young, and Kim Ji-eun

446796_567833_3755.jpg

Kim Jae-kyung, a former member of the group Rainbow, will join 'Again My Life'.

According to Spotify News on the 8th, Kim Jae-kyung has confirmed to appear in the new SBS drama 'Again My Life' (play Jay Kim Yul, director Han Chul-soo). 'Again My Life' is a punitive drama depicting the struggles of a prosecutor who seizes a chance to reset his life at the threshold of the underworld after an unfair death. It is based on the web novel of the same name.

Earlier, 'Again My Life' drew attention by announcing the confirmed appearances of actors Lee Joon-gi, Lee Kyung-young, and Kim Ji-eun. In particular, Lee Joon-gi is attracting attention from prospective viewers as he said that he will be visiting the main room for the first time in about two years after 'Flower of Evil' through 'Again Mine Life'.

Among them, Kim Jae-kyung, who is solidifying her position as an actress, is also included in her lineup. Kim Jae-kyung, who started her full-fledged acting career with the drama 'Life on Mars', appeared in the drama 'Bad Papa', 'I love you at first sight', 'Devil Judge', and the movie 'Simple Station'. Kim Jae-kyung, who has shown various characters in many works, is looking forward to what kind of face he will show in 'Again My Life'.

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=446796

• Like 3

Unbearable lightness... A revenge drama for webtoons and web novels with only 'exhilaration' left

image.jpg?w=654\

◈ Fantasy and Literature: Facilitating a distorted perception of the reality of sin and absurdity

The problem with webtoons, which have recently emerged as the main source of content in our popular culture, and web novels, which are raising their status as original webtoons, is that writers avoid the attitude of facing reality as much as possible among the two representative characteristics of literature and remove the reader from reality. It's about putting all of your effort into getting rid of it. If you look at the plots of webtoons and web novels, especially web novels that are centered on genre literature, the setting and characters that reflect reality to some extent appear at the beginning of the introduction. However, as the narrative progresses, the realistic settings and characters introduced at the beginning gradually become consumables. It is twisted and distorted in all kinds of ways for the surrogate satisfaction of the readers. To justify this distortion, unrealistic devices such as reincarnation,  regression, magic or martial arts performance, dimension distortion, and time slip are all mobilized.

Web novels, published in a format optimized for smartphones, have recently grown rapidly enough to occupy a significant portion of the Korean literary content market.

Let's look at the web novels <Again My Life> and <The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate>, which are scheduled to be produced as dramas this year and next year respectively. The narrative of <Again My Life> is the story of a prosecutor who was killed while digging up power corruption, returning to himself as a former high school student, preparing thorough preparations based on information he knew in advance, and then avenging the corrupt powers with exhilarating revenge. The narrative of <The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate> is a story of an office worker who died after being abused and sabotaged, reborn as the youngest son of a company that abandoned him and devours all kinds of schemes based on information from his previous life to take revenge on the company.

Both begin with accusations of plausible corruption and absurdity in reality, but end with an unrealistic conclusion in which these corruptions and absurdities are overcome through transcendental events or occasions.

Considering its popularity and commerciality, the function of vicarious satisfaction cannot be completely excluded from literature. As long as it is not a frighteningly serious criticism of reality, fiction or non-fiction dealing with a relatively light subject secures popularity by providing vicarious satisfaction through the adventure, growth, and achievement of the protagonist.

The problem is that while pure literature writers try to balance the realization of limitations and surrogate satisfaction to some extent, genre novel writers risk everything to provide unrealistic surrogacy satisfaction that cannot be achieved in reality.

Moreover, although pure literature works, to some degree, usually put ethical implications at the center of the narrative, whereas genre novels often exhaust even ethical implications as an auxiliary device that maximizes vicarious satisfaction.

For example, in a web novel, when the protagonist overcomes his powerlessness through a transcendental event or opportunity, turns back his past regrets, or succeeds in revenge, it does not matter whether the means are legal or malicious.

In particular, in revenge web novels, the protagonist often inflicts cruel and vicious violence at the level of a psychopath that is equal to or worse than that of a villain, but such unethical behavior is also allowed indefinitely for the purpose of surrogate satisfaction.

Even among the great works that enjoy world fame, there are many revenge plays. Dumas' <The Count of Monte Cristo>, Emily Bronte's <The Hill of Storms>, and Doyle's <A Study in the Scarlet> all have themes of desperate revenge. What all three works have in common is that when the protagonist, who is the subject of revenge, completes his revenge, he feels severe ethical remorse for his revenge, or his life is ruined by devoting his life to revenge. .

Even in Park Chan-wook’s “Old Boy,” a revenge-drama film full of unethical and delirium-like behaviors such as illegal confinement, incest, and murder, Lee Woo-jin (Yoo-Jin Yoo), who finished revenge on the main character Oh Dae-soo (Min-Sik Choi), takes revenge. It ends with the ending of choosing to commit suicide because of the sense of emptiness and guilt over the dead older sister. This reflects the realization that the act of revenge is a difficult, arduous, and lowly work that destroys the mind and body of a person.

Although extreme criminal acts abound, it is a work that looks at the sense of revenge or human guilt from a relatively realistic perspective. However, in the revenge drama of web novels and genre novels, revenge is not difficult, not painful, and just refreshing, light and enjoyable. In web novels as well as revenge dramas, all acts of vicarious satisfaction, whether relieving the pain of the past, helping loved ones, or overcoming the absurdity of society, take place in situations and emotions that completely deviate from reality.

https://www.christiantoday.co.kr/news/341025

I agree with the point of view of the article. Revenge is difficult and consumes the person emotionally and physically. Usually it ends in tragedy for the people who seek revenge. Revenge stories are not my favorite because of that. It is so stressful and I don`t get satisfaction as a viewer if the story is not writen well. I did not read web novels <Again My Life> and <The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate>. so I don`t know what to expect. Both will be produce next year and I find a very similar story in both. There will be a light story of revenge like the article mentioned? I don`t want to see this either. But let see what these dramas prepared for the audience.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Ji Eun Talks About Working With Namgoong Min On “The Veil,” Her Upcoming Drama With Lee Joon Gi, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 1, 2021
by S. Nam

Kim Ji Eun talked about her recent MBC drama “The Veil”!

“The Veil” is a blockbuster spy drama starring Namgoong Min as Han Ji Hyuk, an elite field agent whose perfect record and skill at completing missions makes him a legend at the NIS (National Intelligence Service). However, just when he seemed to have finally succeeded in driving an organized crime syndicate into a corner, Han Ji Hyuk suddenly vanishes off the face of the earth. After losing his memories and going missing for a year, he makes a bold return to the organization to find the traitor who attempted to kill his entire team.

Kim Ji Eun starred as Han Ji Hyuk’s partner Yoo Je Yi, an elite agent who joined the NIS at the age of 20 and is held in high esteem at the agency. Recently, “The Veil” came to a successful close with solid viewership ratings.

Kim-Ji-Eun-13.jpg

For her next project, Kim Ji Eun is confirmed to star in the new SBS drama “Again My Life” (literal translation) with Lee Joon Gi. She shared, “Namgoong Min took really good care of me, and Lee Joon Gi also took care of me and was considerate even though we’ve only seen each other a few times,” adding that she was looking forward to her chemistry with Lee Joon Gi.

“Again My Life” depicts the story of a young prosecutor who gets a second chance to get justice after failing to bring down a powerful figure. Kim Ji Eun will star as Kim Hee Ah, the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO who is also a genius. She is practically perfect and has an easygoing personality, and she becomes interested in Kim Hee Woo (Lee Joon Gi). Kim Ji Eun explained that Kim Hee Ah will be a bit more lovable than Yoo Je Yi, sharing that she’s the type to independently speak her mind.

Kim Ji Eun revealed that she wants to become an actress the general public is always curious about, similar to actors Shin Hye Sun, Namgoong Min, and Park Ha Sun. The actress also mentioned that she wants to appear on variety shows such as “Running Man” and “Ask Us Anything.” Finally, she remarked that she wants to spend her upcoming 30s energetically and healthily.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1496397wpp/kim-ji-eun-talks-about-working-with-namgoong-min-on-the-veil-her-upcoming-drama-with-lee-joon-gi-and-more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kyu-Han Lee abruptly leaves 'Again My Life' and 'Green Mothers Club'

ccab7e39-badd-405c-93ea-d06844adf982.jpg

Actor Lee Kyu-han dropped out of the two dramas he was scheduled to appear in. The reason is "personal reason".

On the 5th, an official from SBS 'Again My Life' and JTBC's 'Green Mothers Club' said, "Lee Kyu-han has left the work for personal reasons." Other reasons are unknown. The vacant place in 'Green Mothers Club' was replaced by actor Choi Deok-moon.

'Again My Life' is a cider punishment of a prosecutor who seizes the opportunity to reset his life at the threshold of the underworld after an unfair death.

On the other hand, Lee Kyu-han showed delicate acting through various works such as dramas 'My Name is Sam-soon Kim', 'The Elegant Family', 'The Man Who Became King', 'The Son of a Rich Family' and 'Mr. In particular, he won the 2018 MBC Drama Awards for Best Actor in a Serial Drama through the drama 'The Rich Man'.

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021110515240000855

• Thanks 2

Lee Kyu Han Explains That He Stepped Down From Two Dramas Because Of Health Issues

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 5, 2021
by C. Hong

Actor Lee Kyu Han directly spoke up about reports that he had left two of the dramas he was scheduled to appear in.

On November 5, he stated to Edaily, “I didn’t leave the two dramas because of any special incident or unfavorable event. I have some problems with my health, and the symptoms recently grew worse, so I decided to step down.”

A representative of Lee Kyu Han also stated, “Since last April, Lee Kyu Han has been experiencing problems with his health. He judged that it was difficult for him to continue acting and voluntarily stepped down from his upcoming projects.”

Earlier, OSEN had reported that Lee Kyu Han had stepped down from the upcoming SBS drama “Again My Life” and the upcoming JTBC drama “Green Mothers Club” for personal reasons. “Again My Life” stars Lee Joon Gi and Kim Ji Eun in a story about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. “Green Mothers Club” stars Lee Yo Won, Chu Ja Hyun, and more in a story about a neighborhood association of parents at the local elementary school.

A source from “Again My Life” stated, “Lee Kyu Han stepped down from the drama for personal reasons. We cannot confirm the exact reasons for his departure, since it is his personal life.”

A source from “Green Mothers Club” stated, “We were in the casting process with Lee Kyu Han where we had sent him an offer and he was in talks for the role, but due to personal reasons, he was not able to work with us. The role that he had been offered will be played by Choi Duk Moon.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497120wpp/lee-kyu-han-explains-that-he-stepped-down-from-two-dramas-because-of-health-issues

• Thanks 2