[Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프

larus

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart

Lee Joon Gi Thanks “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Co-Star Seohyun For Supporting His New Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 5, 2022
by C. Hong

Lee Joon Gi and Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun showed off their sweet friendship!

On February 5, Lee Joon Gi shared a photo of a coffee truck on Instagram and wrote, “This warm and beautiful present melted the cold and snowy set, Seohyun. Kind Seohyun, thank you so, so much. The director and the staff were really happy. We’ll take strength, enjoy ourselves, and run hard today!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmDlkNvrWE/

Lee Joon Gi and Seohyun worked together on the 2016 drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.” Last year, Lee Joon Gi also supported Seohyun with a similar gift on the set of her drama.

Lee Joon Gi is currently filming the drama “Again My Life,” which is about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511578wpp/lee-joon-gi-thanks-scarlet-heart-goryeo-co-star-seohyun-for-supporting-his-new-drama

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Jung Sang-hoon "'Again My Life' Lee Joon-gi, full of wit and knowledge of cooking"

9a3bd2ea7d6904.jpg

On the 18th at 8:30 pm on KBS 2TV's 'New Release Pyeonstorang', there will be a menu development contest with the theme of Korean soul food 'Snack'. A naughty father, Jeong Sang-hoon, who is a master at cooking and parenting, presents an ultra-simple snack parade for his cutie youngest son, Han-gyeol.

On this day, Jung Sang-hoon's VCR started with a rather harsh atmosphere. "Are you kidding me now? Get out in front of me," expressing his anger. However, it turned out that Jung Sang-hoon was practicing the script for the drama

In the new drama 'Again My Life', Jung Sang-hoon takes on the role of a genius prosecutor and works alongside actor Lee Joon-gi. Jung Sang-hoon praised Lee Joon-gi, who was filming with him, saying, "He is full of wit and is knowledgeable in cooking." He also added, "The acting is good. I wonder why we only met now."

https://www.inews24.com/view/1452839

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Joon-gi and Kim Ji-eun's 'Again My Life' premieres on April 8

이준기X김지은 '어게인 마이 라이프', 대본리딩 공개…4월 8일 첫 방 확정
On the 2nd, SBS's new drama 'Again My Life' announced that the first broadcast date was set for April 8, and the scene of the script reading was released.
According to 'Again My Life', the script reading was attended by director Han Chul-soo, as well as major actors such as Lee Joon-gi, Lee Kyung-young, Kim Ji-eun, Choi Kwang-il, Cha Joo-young, Kim Jae-kyung, and Lee Soon-jae.

Immediately after the script reading, Lee Joon-gi expressed his overwhelming heart, saying, "I couldn't sleep the night before because I was excited to meet an interesting work called 'Again My Life.' . Kim Ji-eun said, "I am very happy and looking forward to working with many seniors and juniors."

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프-Friday & Saturday@22:00 KST- Lee Joon Gi, Lee Kyoung Young & Kim Ji Eun- Premieres on April 8

Script reading pic from SBS

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Scriptreading video from SBS Catch YT channel

[메이킹] 긴장감+몰입력 폭발〈어게인 마이 라이프〉 대본 리딩 현장! #어게인마이라이프 #SBSCatch

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images/videos per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

by lo_ve, March 2, 2022
11 5

Upcoming SBS drama "Again My Life" is confirmed to air in April.

On March 2nd the cast and crew of the new SBS drama "Again My Life" held its first script reading. All the main casts were present. It was also revealed on the same day that the series will air its first episode on April 8. 

"Again My Life" will be helmed by director Han Cheol Soo who is also known for being the mastermind of dramas "Graceful Family," "Noble Woman," and "All About Eve." 

The new Friday-Saturday drama of SBS will be led by Lee Joon Gi, Lee Kyung Young, Kim Ji Eun, Cha Joo Young, Jung Sang Hoon, and Rainbow's Kim Jae Kyung

"Again My Life" is based on the web novel of the same name written by Lee Hae Nal. It will revolve around the passionate prosecutor named Kim Hee Woo. The prosecutor was killed while investigating a possible corrupt politician. However, he suddenly wakes up and finds himself alive again. He will have another chance to live. 

Lee Joon Gi will play the role of Kim Hee Woo. He didn't excel much when he was still in high school. But through his hard work, he passed and entered the university and eventually nailed the bar exam.

In the script reading, lee Joon Gi shared his thoughts on acting for "Again My Life." The actor stated that he wasn't able to sleep last night due to his excitement for the drama.

"Again My Life" will premiere on April 8. It will be the follow-up drama after "Through the Darkness" ends. Aside from SBS, the upcoming series will also be available for global fans on the OTT platform, Viu. 

wd3rN_2f.jpg

After two years, Lee Joon Gi will finally return to the small screen. He was last seen in the 2020 tvN drama  "Flower of Evil" with Moon Chae Won, Kim Ji Hoon, Jang Hee Jin, Seo Hyun Woo, Nam Ki Ae, Son Jong Hak, and more. 

Lee Joon Gi is known for being the main lead of the dramas "Lawless Lawyer," "Criminal Minds,"
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo," "The Scholar Who Walks the Night," "Gunman In Joseon," "Arang and the Magistrate," and "My Girl."

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-joon-gi-s-new-sbs-drama-again-my-life-will-premiere-this-april

• Awesome 2

Watch: Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ji Eun, And More Introduce Their Characters In Script Reading Video For “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 3, 2022
by C. Hong

SBS’s upcoming drama “Again My Life” unveiled a video from the script reading!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun stars as Kim Hee Ah, a genius and the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

At the script reading were director Han Chul Soo, Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ji Eun, Cha Joo Young, Lee Kyung Young, Hong Bi Ra, Kim Jae Kyung, and more.

lee-joon-gi.jpg

In behind-the-scenes interviews, Lee Joon Gi says, “Hello, this is Lee Joon Gi, playing the role of Kim Hee Woo in ‘Again My Life.’ It’s been a long time. [Kim Hee Woo] is unjustly killed while trying to get rid of the corruption and power of a great evil in the political world, but gets a second chance at life and continues to fight against that great evil.” He adds later, “I was so excited to join a project like ‘Again My Life’ that I couldn’t sleep last night. I’m looking forward to creating a cool project with these great people.”

Spoiler

kim-ji-eun.jpg

Kim Ji Eun says, “I play the role of Kim Hee Ah. She appears very soft and mild on the outside, but she is a strong person who has a clear sense of her own values.” The video shows her reading a scene in which Kim Hee Ah confronts a person who is taking secret photos of a female part-time worker’s legs. The actress adds later, “Working with such great seniors and juniors is so fun and exciting.”

Spoiler

cha-joo-young.jpg

Cha Joo Young has an intriguing introduction to her character, Han Ji Hyun, saying, “I play the grim reaper and also Assemblyman Jo Tae Sub’s chief secretary.” She describes chief secretary Han Ji Hyun as, “With her cold personality and hard-headed judgment, she takes care of and protects the fussy assemblyman.” But the scene she reads shows a different side of the faithful secretary as she says, “The hell in the afterlife comes too late. Show them that there’s hell on earth too.”

The actress says later, “It’s an honor to be working with such great senior and veteran actors. The atmosphere was really good, so I think that we’ll have a lot of filming. Please show us a lot of love and interest.”

Spoiler

lee-kyung-young.jpg

Lee Kyung Young’s character, Assemblyman Jo Tae Sub, is not the president, but holds the real president in the palm of his hand. He is absolutely powerful, absolutely corrupt, and absolutely evil.

The video concludes with Lee Joon Gi saying, “It’s a very frustrating and difficult time right now for many reasons, but we’ll work hard in order to entertain, amuse, refresh, and move our viewers.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1515516wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-kim-ji-eun-and-more-introduce-their-characters-in-script-reading-video-for-again-my-life

• Love 1

Lee Joon Gi Goes After Those Who Took His Life In New Revenge Drama

Mar 4, 2022
by E. Cha

SBS’s upcoming drama “Again My Life” has unveiled its first poster!

“Again My Life” is a drama about a talented young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi will star as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life.

In the newly released teaser poster, Kim Hee Woo glares fiercely into the camera, determined to take revenge on the evil and corrupt forces who took his life. Meanwhile, the two overlapping images of the character represent Kim Hee Woo’s two lives—the one before his death, and the one afterwards.

The poster’s caption dramatically reads, “The tale of a passionate prosecutor punishing pure evil after a life reset.”

Again-My-Life.jpg

The producers of “Again My Life” commented, “Just as he is known for being an actor you can always trust, Lee Joon Gi’s acting leaves no room for doubt. His acting adds strength to Kim Hee Woo’s story, and his portrayal of the character’s detailed but explosive emotions will shine [on screen].”

They went on to tease, “To find out whether Kim Hee Woo, who returns as the embodiment of revenge after his life is reset through a stroke of fate, will be able to succeed in his revenge, please keep an eye on the detailed saga and [revenge] plot that will unfold.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1515599wpp/lee-joon-gi-goes-after-those-who-took-his-life-in-new-revenge-drama

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I hope the cast and crew are okay especially JG… does that mean all close contacts will be isolating( does It work that way in S Korea)?

Hope KimJieun recovers soon.

Stay safe and well everyone!

' Lee Joon-gi, thrilling just reading the script 'Again My Life'

3531f2d8a66e64.gif

b43152a77f4cb9.jpg

041719d750c8b2.jpg

In the released video, director Han Chul-soo, as well as major actors such as Lee Joon-gi, Lee Kyung-young, Kim Ji-eun, Choi Kwang-il, Cha Joo-young, Kim Jae-kyung, Lee Soon-jae, Hong Bira, Park Chul-min, Kim Hee-jeong, and Kim Hyeong-muk attended and tried to work together for the first time.

The script reading, which started with the first greetings of director Han Chul-soo and the actors, raised expectations for an exciting character battle with the passionate performances of the actors who perfectly melted into the characters.

Lee Joon-gi increased his immersion by playing the role of Kim Hee-woo, who goes from being a prosecutor without compromise before law and justice to his early 20s and leveling up by using the life he once lived as a stepping stone with solid acting skills. Then, the actors' fantastic breathing formed each chemistry, filling the first script reading abundantly.

Spoiler

c776d6ee9c54ab.jpg

606821d434a1f8.jpg

0a015dce9d1c86.jpg

Lee Joon-gi said, "I was very excited to meet a fun piece called 'Again My Life', and I actually couldn't sleep yesterday. Kim Ji-eun said, "I am very happy and looking forward to working with many seniors and juniors."

On the other hand, 'Again My Life', based on the web novel of the same name by writer Hae-Neol Lee, will be broadcasted for the first time on the 8th of next month as a punishment for the absolute evil of a hot-blooded prosecutor with full abilities.

https://www.inews24.com/view/1457563

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srPWDuCGoEg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lee Joon Gi Shows His Determination As A Passionate Prosecutor With His Sharp Gaze In “Again My Life”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 8, 2022
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “Again My Life” has shared its first glimpse of Lee Joon Gi in character!

“Again My Life” is about a talented young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful individual. Lee Joon Gi will star as Kim Hee Woo, a passionate prosecutor who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician, but who unexpectedly gets a second chance at life.

Fans are already eager to see Lee Joon Gi’s new transformation as a protagonist who falls prey to Jo Tae Sub (Lee Kyung Young), an assemblyman who is absolutely powerful, absolutely corrupt, and absolutely evil. When he gets a second shot at life, he will come back with full force and build a meticulous and flawless plan to bring Jo Tae Sub down.

The newly released stills portray the charismatic and undaunted Kim Hee Woo. Despite the fact that there’s blood flowing down his face, his gaze is sharp and determined, and he shoots a glare that warns those who gets in his way. Moreover, Lee Joon Gi overwhelms the set with his solid acting skills as he transforms into Kim Hee Woo, and fans are looking forward to finding out if his character will be able to successfully punish evil and get his sweet revenge.

lee-joon-gi-3.jpg

lee-joon-gi-2.jpg

Spoiler

lee-joon-gi-1-1.jpg

Lee Joon Gi commented, “In the drama, Kim Hee Woo suffered an unfair death while trying to punish the forces and corruption of great evil in the political world and later struggles to punish absolute evil again when he gets a second chance a life. I will do my best to make viewers feel touched, laugh, and have fun.”

“Again My Life” will premiere on April 8, following the conclusion of SBS’s currently airing drama “Through the Darkness.” Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1516245wpp/lee-joon-gi-shows-his-determination-as-a-passionate-prosecutor-with-his-sharp-gaze-in-again-my-life

• Like 1
  • Love 2