[Drama 2022] Again My Life, 어게인 마이 라이프

larus

Kim Jae Kyung Confirmed For New Drama Starring Lee Joon Gi And Kim Ji Eun

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Dec 10, 2021
by L. Kim

Kim Jae Kyung will be acting alongside Lee Joon Gi and Kim Ji Eun in a new drama!

On December 10, it was confirmed that Kim Jae Kyung will star in the upcoming SBS drama ““Again My Life” (literal translation.

“Again My Life” depicts the story of a young prosecutor who gets a second chance to get justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. It was originally a novel by Lee Hae Nal, and it has also been released as a webtoon. Han Chul Soo, who worked on “My Little Baby” and “Graceful Family,” will be working as the director.

Lee Joon Gi will star as the male lead Kim Hee Woo, who was unfairly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets another shot at life. Kim Ji Eun will star as Kim Hee Ah, the youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO who is also a genius.

Kim Jae Kyung will take on the role of Kim Han Mi, a reporter who has the beauty and brains but has lived a life hidden in the shadows since she was a child because she was born out of wedlock. She always suffered from inferiority because her father kept trying to hide her, but through Kim Hee Woo, she will learn how to love herself. She will become an important supporter of Kim Hee Woo and help him with his adventure to get justice.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1503063wpp/kim-jae-kyung-confirmed-for-new-drama-starring-lee-joon-gi-and-kim-ji-eun

• Like 3

by lo_ve, December 10, 2021
0 1

Kim Jae Kyung is returning to the drama scene with "Again My Life."

It was announced on December 10th that Kim Jae Kyung will also join the upcoming SBS drama "Again My Life." She will be working with Lee Joon Gi, Lee Kyung Young, Kim Ji Eun, Cha Joo Young, Jung Sang Hoon, and more. 

The upcoming drama will be the next work of director Han Cheol Soo ("My Little Baby" and "Graceful Family.")

"Again My Life" will be based on the web novel of the same name by Lee Hae Nal. It will depict the story of prosecutor Kim Hee Won who had an opportunity to reset his life after dying unjustly. Lee Joon Gi will play the main lead role.

Kim Jae Kyung will portray the character named Kim Han Mi. She's an outstanding beauty with brains but lives a hidden life due to her past. She was born out of wedlock. She will be the strong helper of Kim Hee Won.

"Again My Life" is set to premiere this coming April 2022  and will reportedly have a total of 16 episodes. 

dX8eK_2f.jpg

"Again My Life" will be Kim Jae Kyung's first project for 2022. This year, she was part of a drama and a movie. She was included in the tvN drama "The Devil Judge" with Ji Sung, Kim Min Jung, GOT7's Park Jin Young, Park Gyu Young, and more. She was also part of the movie "A Way Station" with Kim Dong Jun.

Kim Jae Kyung was also part of the dramas "The Dramatic," "Inspiring Generation," "God's Quiz Season 4," "Noble, My Love," "Life on Mars," "The Secret Life of My Secretary," and more. 

Before Kim Jae Kyung became active in acting, she was first introduced as a member of the K-Pop girl group named Rainbow. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-jae-kyung-confirmed-to-star-in-the-sbs-drama-again-my-life

• Like 2

Han Dam-hee joins 'Again My Life'... Scheduled to air in the first half of next year

2021121316161532961_1.jpg

Actress Han Dam-hee will join the new SBS drama 'Again My Life' (directed by Han Chul-soo, written by J and Kim Yul, produced by Samhwa Networks and Cross Pictures).

On the 13th, her agency Never Die Entertainment announced, "Han Dam-hee has confirmed her appearance in the new drama 'Again My Life'."

Han Dam-hee made her debut in the web drama 'She at 0 O'clock' in 2015 and took on the role of graphic designer Ga Seung-hyeon in the MBC drama 'Lucky Romance' the following year, boasting a bear-like charm that contradicts her sophisticated beauty. In June, he worked as a scene stealer by increasing his tension and immersion through the tvN drama 'Voice 4'.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021121316161532961&MS2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Kim Do-kyung, cast in 'Again My Life'... Actingwith Lee Joon-gi and Jung Sang-hoon

NISI20211223_0000899185_web.jpg?rnd=2021

Actor Kim Do-kyung will appear in the drama 'Again My Life'.

On the December 23rd, Fantagio's agency Fantagio said, "Actress Kim Do-kyung has been cast in the new SBS drama 'Again My Life'. Please give her a lot of interest."

Kim Do-kyung takes on the role of 'Moon Seong-hwan', an app developer. She is expected to show her intellectual charm by working with Lee Joon-gi and Jeong Sang-hoon. Kim Do-kyung has appeared in various works such as the dramas 'Money Flower', 'The Man Oh Soo', 'God's Quiz', 'Born Again', 'The Secret Man', and 'The Story of Youth'.

'Again My Life' is scheduled to air in the first half of 2022.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20211223_0001699314

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Gets A Second Chance At Revenge In Teaser For New SBS Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Dec 31, 2021
by C. Hong

SBS has released the first look at Lee Joon Gi and Kim Ji Eun’s new drama!

“Again My Life” (literal title) is about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. It is based on a novel by Lee Hae Nal, which was adapted into a webtoon. Lee Joon Gi stars as Kim Hee Woo, who was unjustly killed while investigating a corrupt politician but unexpectedly gets a second chance at life. Kim Ji Eun co-stars as Kim Hee Ah, the genius youngest daughter of Cheonha Group’s CEO.

The new teaser begins with Lee Joon Gi looking determinedly at the horizon while he says in voice-over, “I had nothing to protect and nothing to lose. Until I lost my life.” The trailer then shows flashbacks of a bloody Lee Joon Gi in a brutal fight with someone. Lee Kyung Young plays the corrupt politician, who waves to cheering crowds before being egged in the face.

Lee Joon Gi puts himself through hardcore training as he says, “You only get one chance at a reset in life.” Meanwhile, Kim Ji Eun makes a mysterious deal with someone. Lee Joon Gi continues to pursues Lee Kyung Young as he says, “The revenge I’ve bet my life on begins now. I will certainly open your personal hell.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1506504wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-gets-a-second-chance-at-revenge-in-teaser-for-new-sbs-drama

• Like 3

Lee Jun Ki Shares Pictures From the Set of Upcoming SBS Drama Again My Life and Netizens Swoon Over His Good Looks and Sigh that He`s Getting Blooded Yet Again

http://koalasplayground.com/2022/01/04/lee-jun-ki-shares-pictures-from-the-set-of-upcoming-sbs-drama-again-my-life-and-netizens-swoon-over-his-good-looks-and-sigh-that-hes-getting-bloodied-yet-again/

• Thanks 2

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Lee Joon Gi Thanks Former Co-Star Moon Chae Won For Supporting His New Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 11, 2022
by L. Kim

Moon Chae Won sent her former co-star Lee Joon Gi a gift to the set of his new drama!

Lee Joon Gi is currently filming “Again My Life” (literal title), a new SBS drama about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person.

On January 11, Lee Joon Gi shared photos of a coffee truck that Moon Chae Won had sent to the set of “Again My Life.” The banner at the top reads, “I support actor Lee Joon Gi’s restart in ‘Again My Life’!” The banner next to the coffee truck reads, “Cast and crew, enjoy the [drinks] and do your best filming today too!”

In the caption, Lee Joon Gi wrote, “It must have been hard to arrange [a delivery date] to the set. Thanks so much for your support, Chae Won! Let’s warm ourselves up with a warm cup of tea and cheer up, everyone!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYk_ubevYDT/

The two actors formerly worked together in the drama “Flower of Evil,” where they acted as a married couple.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1507934wpp/lee-joon-gi-thanks-former-co-star-moon-chae-won-for-supporting-his-new-drama

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...