[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

16 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I was just thinking they have to clear up this whole BSH and JM thing soon if they want to move to the SM and SJ story so it won't be rushed.

SM and SJ story is one of the fillers for the additional 30 episodes. I think we are going watch 'Bit Na ah' for many more episodes.

Help.

@jayakris you are going to recap aren't you? :Please:

I really have to take care of my brain.

• Like 4

Ratings have picked up now, with Episode 120 clocking 10.5% (1.679m viewers), a significant jump from 7.1% on Wednesday and tied with Episode 100. The same rating percentage for Seoul area at 10.5% which represents also its highest.

It appears that they will show Episode 121 today. In fact, there was no break at all this week :rubchin:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Ratings have picked up now, with Episode 120 clocking 10.5% (1.679m viewers), a significant jump from 7.1% on Wednesday and tied with Episode 100. The same rating percentage for Seoul area at 10.5% which represents also its highest.

It appears that they will show Episode 121 today. In fact, there was no break at all this week 

Yeah I did notice that with the ratings, that is awesome :).

Oh okay that is great news! :).

• Like 3

Episode 120 moves quite fast. KYD is now the focus of attention as he will be the key person in the incident involving BSH's dad. How can JHR save KYD, who will be caught by YDK and likely tortured by them?

YJM appears to have gotten over the break-up in the later half of the episode? He is gearing up to be the President of Dae Kook Confectionery. 

JYK will be in a great shock if she eventually discovers that Sharon is in fact BSH....so all her (and MSH's) investment in J. Town will be gone. She will also discover that MSH is still not over BSH and may even betray her with regards to J. Town. How foolish of her if she still believe MSH after this :surprisedwut:

The most annoying person in the show (YMJ) is back at Hanok Bakery and BS did well as always in kicking her butts out. Another character that does not admit on her mistakes and reflect on them. She is still thinking that MSH can go back with BSH.....lol....:wut:

• Like 5

I'm finally caught up and I did not miss JK at all. Her shamelessness and her smirking annoy me so much. I just want someone to knock some sense into her and her lapdog SC. JK treated him like dirt and he still does whatever she tells him. 

I feel like I was cheated out of a drunk JM fight scene. It would have given SC something to do other than follow JK and the chairman around. I wish they would give him something else to do. In the early episodes he was sort of friends with JM. I won't be mad if they redeem SC by having him betray JK. He'll still likely end up in jail, but at least he won't be her dog any more. 

How hard is it for BSH to say that HR being her mother ruined her life because she loves JM? If she just admitted she loves him then the truth would no doubt come out. Gotta stretch out the drama as long as possible and make everyone miserable :evilelmo:

we had another episode today!

preview: will this be the cliffhanger? looks like the old secretary got rescued and is telling seon hwa something about her dad's death. chairman looks grim. meanwhile jae kyung and sae chool look a bit too gleeful. did they find out jae min is adopted?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

we had another episode today!

preview: will this be the cliffhanger? looks like the old secretary got rescued and is telling seon hwa something about her dad's death. chairman looks grim. meanwhile jae kyung and sae chool look a bit too gleeful. did they find out jae min is adopted?

You are fast haha...I just watched the preview on youtube!

So the news that there's a break this week turned out to be not true after all :)

YJK looks done with MSH at the moment but KSC is still sticking to YJK. If they find out that YJM is adopted, JHR will likely speed up on her plan.

• Like 4

Saw Episode 121 without subtitle....where did KSC find all his goons?? So far, all were of low quality that can be easily dealt with - from the earlier episodes when BSH was kidnapped, to later episodes when TY was also taken away to now KYD.

With the kind of men guarding KYD, no wonder Prison Eonnie managed to get him out effortlessly.

The conversation between BSH, MSH and YJK; and also the one between YJK and JHR will be interesting to watch.

Can't wait for the subbed episode tomorrow and then a hiatus for 2 weeks!

• Like 3

Fantastic episode today, even if we had to see the ugly wig a lot more than we would have liked to!  What a perfect way to leave it at a semi-cliffhanger for 2 weeks, with the good guys on top!

Looks like I guessed perfectly a few days earlier that "somebody like a secretary from that time will show up saying he has some paperwork evidence on the chairman because there is no evidence to send the chairman to jail right now".   And, bang, here is KYD, and sure enough our lovable prison unnie has him all delivered to BSH.  (Prison unnie for President! :)) ... KYD has told BSH that her dad was killed by the chairman, and has said to the chairman while being beaten up that he has evidence, so they can't kill him either!.   How about that?  Now here goes BSH, after the murderer of her daddy, when we return in 2 weeks.  I love it!!

And there were a few 'chackmate" conversations between JK and JM,  JK and MSH, and JK and HR... JK isn't in a winning position in any of three checkmates.  JM asked her to shut the hell up about Sharon being BSH if she doesn't want to be sent to prison for her slushfund corruption.  MSH said he had joined hands with BSH, and JK basically cried and said they should probably divorce.  MSH seems hardly bothered.  JK tried to shake up HR by talking about her son and daughter being like a couple and got yelled at, in return ("those kids have nothing to be ashamed of.  if you hadn't killed BSH's grandma, sent her to prison, and stolen her son, none of this would've happened").

(But I have to give kudos to actress Oh Seung Ha for one thing.  JK surprised me when she suddenly got teary-eyed during the conversation with MSH when he said he had gone back to BSH.  That came out of the blue)

14 hours ago, maribella said:

@jayakris you are going to recap aren't you?  I really have to take care of my brain.

I don't seem to get enough time away from work to do serious recaps these days, but will try to give some key items to keep your mind at ease, once we return in two weeks!

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

preview:  meanwhile jae kyung and sae chool look a bit too gleeful. did they find out jae min is adopted?

I don't think they have found out anything on that.  SC is just saying "then, are they really siblings?" and JK is gleeful that JM will get such a shock if the secret is revealed to him.  What a piece of work she is!

One other thing:  YDK tells BSH in the preview that there is a video of what the chairman did!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

One other thing:  YDK tells BSH in the preview that there is a video of what the chairman did!!

Her father was killed at the river and I don't think smartphones and handheld videocams were widely available at that time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Her father was killed at the river and I don't think smartphones and handheld videocams were widely available at that time.

That is what surprises me too.  It happened before 1995.  It seemed to be some remote wild place too, so there could be no CCTV or anything either. I assume that this is a video of something else, like the chairman saying something that is an admission?  No idea...

EDIT: Oh, hold on... I just rewatched the preview.  KYD said something about the chairman's crime scene, and I can't parse the word he said there.  Is it a crime scene video itself?  Hmmm.... May need to wait for the subs.  EDIT2: Okay, I parsed what he said.  The preview did not say exactly what the evidence is.  Just that it is "still there untouched".

• Like 4