[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

On 2/14/2022 at 11:57 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Guys Spoiler pictures of Cha Seo-won (JM) from Feb 13th link under spoiler tags.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:57 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I wounder where this is?.

It looked familiar so I checked - you guys tell me ...

Gracious Revenge - the start of Episode 77 - the big reveal that Carry's son was switched at birth ... looks like the same place ... will we get Jae-Mins reveal here as well?

4 days ... :rolleyes:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

It looked familiar so I checked - you guys tell me ...

Gracious Revenge - the start of Episode 77 - the big reveal that Carry's son was switched at birth ... looks like the same place ... will we get Jae-Mins reveal here as well?

4 days ... 

I looked through that episode it does look like the same place eh.

• Like 3

HFDG.gif

hai everyone. :D this show started out as a realistic drama. best makjang drama I've ever watched and I look forward the good reviews everyday. I love the main characters. :D reveals and twists are predictable but it's the feeling of injustice that I've watched for more. from my point of view, we can all change and not be 'buried' by our past evil deeds. the villain constant outbursts were annoying initially, she impressed me by maintaining that very annoyance throughout each episode, she's a splendid actress indeed. hats off for bringing out realistic scenarios and keeping the momentum of thrill, suspense, excitement and laughter constant, I'm on episode 118 and I haven't had a dull moment while viewing. it can be finished and finalised the drama at 120. hoping too that Jae Min, Seon Hwa, Mrs Joo and Sae Beok are all together safe and well in the end. awww. :D

• Like 7

@twinkle_little_star I agree with what you say above. "Haven't had a dull moment while viewing" is very much correct.  I have hardly seen any drama that seemed to move the story along every 5 minutes with interesting developments for this long.  121 episodes and it is still the same.  There are a few small plot holes here and there that we all can see but none of that is too annoying.  And I also agree with what you say about Oh Seung Ha, acting as the villain.  Even her throwing the office desk papers all around has repeated so many times that it has become a humorous thing!  We worried so much that the 30 episode extension would really kill the momentum, but except for a bit of a lull for a week, it really hasn't, and we can see that there is enough unfinished business to have a fun time in all those additional episodes.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

On 2/19/2022 at 2:30 AM, UnniSarah said:

Episode 39

가족들이 모두 모인 가운데 가족관계증명서를 보여 달라는 순분. 희옥은 하루 마음이 바뀌었다 거짓말을 하고 화가 난 순분은 소금 바가지를 희옥의 머리 위에 부어버린다.  더 이상은 참을 수 없다며 희옥은 광남에게 분가하자 말하는데..  

Soon-bun asks for proof of family relations in the middle of the whole family. Hee-ok changed his mind one day and told a lie, and Soon-bun, angry, pours a salt gourd on Hee-ok's head. Hee-ok tells Gwang-nam that he can't stand it any longer.

This does not sound

like Second husband @UnniSarah

• Like 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Like 2