[Drama 2021] Shaman Girl Ga Doo Shim, 우수무당 가두심

agenth

Woo Soo is so so so smitten with Doo Shim, I mean his unwavering faith as well as love for her is heart fluttering sighs dreamily... Doo Shim ah~ just let Woo Soo into your heart girl LoL. 

The evil spirit is gettin' out of control. What's the deal with Woo Soo's parents?! It's all only for appearances sake tsk. 

That scene with possessed Il Nam walkin' into ER was both eerie and funny at the same time! Hope Il Nam's ok.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh WoW this thread is so..dead. Ha that rhymed. I mean my last post was exactly a month ago LoL.

Boy they sure dragged this long enough. Felt like forever for Doo Shim and Woo Soo to contain that evil spirit.

Disappointed to only get such a brief glimpse of Hyun Soo, he's such a sweetheart.. Il Nam despite bein' in a coma is still feelin' sleepy!

What's with the principal's reaction? "Oh man I'm dead.." LMFAo. Woo Soo is just a sucker for Doo Shim eheh. Sigh young love. 

Well that's it folks. Take care & see y'all in the next drama thread. 

• Like 1

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2021] Shaman Girl Ga Doo Shim, 우수무당 가두심