[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

42 minutes ago, Pretti said:

It's just the thing you point out about BHR really make me wonder. It's not that I want to humiliate you, I just fell akward. Like you want to point out her relationship end because of her. And the thing you want HR do is really weird.  You force her to act like a perfect wife, however normal people can't do that. Victim need spend time to heal her pain at first. It not the right time learning how to be perfect person. 

Nothing to be wondered my dear friend... It just an opinion, what I feel she have to do to make her marriage better and what I think about her character. But if you don't agree with all of my opinions & my points, it's up to you, I have never force others to agree with me. I pointed what I want to point and I comply with all the thread rules. So, you have nothing to wonder about my opinions & my points actually. And you don't have to. :)

Yes, everybody who watch this drama knows she is the victim. Wait, drama???? After all this is just a drama dear. I will disappear from this thread right after I have finish share my opinions & my points for the ending. Don't be worry OK~ Meanwhile, please stay safe in this hectic world. Peace!

42 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think we've seen both PSH's and Dong Ma's abs in the drama?

@Ameera Ali twin, do you have a gif to compare the cheater's abs and the player's abs?

You know, for research purposes. Oops.

Oh yes PSH's abs! They showed it in season 1. But his abs...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e39ih3mn4f0lmx1y2s

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 5

There was a scene where SW and ami are congratulating each other for successfully breaking up marriages and getting themselves a wedding ...

just goes to show , immoral and loose characters support each other’s affairs and indulging in adultery with a married man.

Same goes for people like PSH parents who have low moral code that is why they condone cheating and  justify affairs and blame spouse for cheating. 

Birds of same feathers flock together and will have same thoughts and indulge in same actions .

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, hsmz said:

I want to give my sympathy to her, but I just can't. That's just me, and no one can ever change my opinion about this, only I can change it

You don’t have to be sympathetic to her, you don’t even have to understand her.  Just don’t blame her for her husband’s infidelity & righted his wrongdoing. His marriage failed because of his affairs. He fails to communicate with his wife is his own incompetence. Don’t blame the wife. 

1 hour ago, Green Chilli said:

There was a scene where SW and ami are congratulating each other for successfully breaking up marriages and getting themselves a wedding ...

just goes to show , immoral and loose characters support each other’s affairs and indulging in adultery with a married man.

Same goes for people like PSH parents who have low moral code that is why they condone cheating and  justify affairs and blame spouse for cheating. 

Birds of same feathers flock together and will have same thoughts and indulge in same actions .

On Point! :approves:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he wear women clothes, got not abs or guns  & get beaten up by woman -( he got all humiliation in this drama :joy:  ) 

Poor Sung Hoon. I hope his next work will  have him a better & respectable character 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, wildcherry said:

You don’t have to be sympathetic to her, you don’t even have to understand her.  Just don’t blame her for her husband’s infidelity & righted his wrongdoing. His marriage failed because of his affairs. He fails to communicate with his wife is his own incompetence. Don’t blame the wife. 

Dear @wildcherry Either I want to give my sympathy to her or I don't understand her CHARACTER, that's just my POV as a viewer right? If I wanna blame her, that's my POV too right? Mr Baby Lawyer husband's character is definitely a trash husband, because he can't stands firm with his decision to DIVORCE his wife and because he cheats - I have mentioned this before, but that doesn't change my opinion about that goddess BHR's character. Why should I? There was a long discussion posts about changes before. We don't have to change just because other people wants, right? So should I change my opinion because of other people?

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@hsmz , @partyon he wear women clothes, got not abs or guns  & get beaten up by woman -( he got all humiliation in this drama :joy:  ) 

Winner .. 

In drama/movie world, once the actor/actress got a lot of haters because of his/her character, it means that he/she nailed the character. So this man, is a winner! So do Lee Min Young (the mistress soon turns wife) & Lee Ga Ryung (the wife turned ex wife) :P

Now give him some sweet twisted doughnuts please~ 

ehyMpER.gif

Cr to Lee Ga Ryung's IG

psgjHkc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

That is why I'm laughing because regardless to all the different opinions on this, if the writer writes it this way because I don't trust the writer., publicly knowing the three mistresses ruined three marriages and they're all friends will probably end PSH parents. So they can try to drag her through the mud, but once they find out that every friend she has is a mistress and have pretty much did the same thing to the other marriages, they will kick her out.

His family is very image conscious and they embraced a woman because they thought that she was better than their daughter-in-law and that she was virtuous even after she committed and in virtuous Act. It will be a cherry on the top of a Sunday to find out the their precious Song Won is in the habit of rolling with other Mistresses.

If that is publicly exposed, there won't be a person in the world that will blame BHR, it will raise her profile significantly. And who cares about people calling her radio show asking her about comments regarding her marriage, even if she didn't do the press conference there were going to ask those questions anyway. 

Look at the bigger picture here

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I guess the 30s couple is getting the most heat because the wife is the least like-able of the wife characters. I finally watched this last episode and still stand by my statement that even though she deserves sympathy for the way her husband and his family treated her at the end here, she wasn't exactly honorable in her own intentions for the most part. We see with the way she's conducted herself that she is very much about herself. That's pretty much the same behavior that her husband exhibited as well with the cheating - he just found somebody else first. I suspect that if she had known that Seo Ban was the chaebol son and he showed half a millimeter of interest in her before she knew about her husband cheating, she would have dumped lawyer hubby in a heartbeat. I don't think there was truly that much love between them in the first place. I guess what I'm feeling is that the level of deception was more a race to the bottom for these two and the husband won/lost. She has the heart and brain of a true gold-digger and her disgusting call to the ex-father-in-law post-press-conference proves it. The press conference did what she wanted it to do but only a truly terrible person would call and pretend like she didn't know it was going to be that bad for the parents - just secretly gloating is just as bad as them parents-in-law and ex-husband treating mom-to-be like a queen seconds after the divorce papers have been filed.

The 40s couple - it is true he treated his wife and child well on the surface. But Dr. Smoothie is also always out for himself: his beautiful wife and daughter make him look good; his young-ish-looking stepmom looks good on his arm too; his mistress, though stupid as a housefly, also looks good on his arm. He thinks he can slide through all this without any true confrontation or getting any blood on him. His smarminess really gets up my nose. Her wake-up call was the sweetest because she now truly sees how slimy he is. I really hope these two don't get back together, even though that would RickRoll'D his stepmom off even more. (I am still loving the rivalry between dum-dum A Mi and stepmom. Where is her poison?)

We didn't get much of 50s couple. The only reason I would want Seo Ban to show interest in 50s wife is because it would annoy 30s wife, who thinks 50s wife is too old and ugly to get somebody else, and 50s wife has such low self-esteem she's not even trying to look for somebody except her ex-husband and he's such a piece of garbage too.

I am just waiting to be disappointed by the last two episodes. In one of my first posts in this thread, I think I theorized that Seo Ban is gay and I have not yet been disproved of this fact. He mainly only hangs out with other men and seemingly has no interest in women with very weak reasons for this. Because he is independently wealthy, he can kind of get away with it. We shall see...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

10 minutes ago, americanchai said:

I guess the 30s couple is getting the most heat because the wife is the least like-able of the wife characters. I finally watched this last episode and still stand by my statement that even though she deserves sympathy for the way her husband and his family treated her at the end here, she wasn't exactly honorable in her own intentions for the most part. We see with the way she's conducted herself that she is very much about herself. That's pretty much the same behavior that her husband exhibited as well with the cheating - he just found somebody else first. I suspect that if she had known that Seo Ban was the chaebol son and he showed half a millimeter of interest in her before she knew about her husband cheating, she would have dumped lawyer hubby in a heartbeat. I don't think there was truly that much love between them in the first place. I guess what I'm feeling is that the level of deception was more a race to the bottom for these two and the husband won/lost. She has the heart and brain of a true gold-digger and her disgusting call to the ex-father-in-law post-press-conference proves it. The press conference did what she wanted it to do but only a truly terrible person would call and pretend like she didn't know it was going to be that bad for the parents - just secretly gloating is just as bad as them parents-in-law and ex-husband treating mom-to-be like a queen seconds after the divorce papers have been filed.

The 40s couple - it is true he treated his wife and child well on the surface. But Dr. Smoothie is also always out for himself: his beautiful wife and daughter make him look good; his young-ish-looking stepmom looks good on his arm too; his mistress, though stupid as a housefly, also looks good on his arm. He thinks he can slide through all this without any true confrontation or getting any blood on him. His smarminess really gets up my nose. Her wake-up call was the sweetest because she now truly sees how slimy he is. I really hope these two don't get back together, even though that would RickRoll'D his stepmom off even more. (I am still loving the rivalry between dum-dum A Mi and stepmom. Where is her poison?)

We didn't get much of 50s couple. The only reason I would want Seo Ban to show interest in 50s wife is because it would annoy 30s wife, who thinks 50s wife is too old and ugly to get somebody else, and 50s wife has such low self-esteem she's not even trying to look for somebody except her ex-husband and he's such a piece of garbage too.

I am just waiting to be disappointed by the last two episodes. In one of my first posts in this thread, I think I theorized that Seo Ban is gay and I have not yet been disproved of this fact. He mainly only hangs out with other men and seemingly has no interest in women with very weak reasons for this. Because he is independently wealthy, he can kind of get away with it. We shall see...

Let’s not forget she is the one that had a bleeding ulcer. Somebody posted that was because she couldn’t open up and talk to her friends about the cheating. Friends an ulcer takes longer than a month to develop first it’s a raw place in the stomach then it developed into a sore then if not treated and under a lot of stress it can bleed and get dangerous. I would say from day one of the marriage she put up with a lot from that family. I never did understand the scenes of her in the bathroom crying maybe I snoozed and didn’t get it now this was before she learned of the cheating.  I would say some of her stress knowing how his parents was against the marriage it would be hard for me to sat down and act like all is well with my soul I would always wonder. Yes it took months for her ulcer to get to a point to bleed. He knew how she was just like she should have known that he was a man child and she would haveto  continue on treating him like his mom to make the marriage work. I believe her health started going down a few months after they got married. She wasn’t use to a man child and he wasn’t use to her not being like his mom.  We saw how his dad treated his mom and even lusted after granny right in front of his mom to me his dad did a lot of cheating

• Like 2

I'm not saying that she deserved to be cheated on. I'm just saying that the writer certainly has not made her a very sympathetic character, for the most part. Yes, I agree her ex and his family are horrendous and hopefully the mistress will end up stabbing them in the backs too, although sometimes second marriages borne out of affairs can end up being true love matches. If baby mama is smart, she can work her own penthouse in Gangnam plus loads of child support eventually because whathisface is that dumb and his parents will do anything for their grandchild.

But at the end of this series, I don't necessarily care if 30s wife is happy or not. I think overall she's better off without him and his toxic family, honestly, as are all of the wives.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

45 minutes ago, americanchai said:

I'm not saying that she deserved to be cheated on. I'm just saying that the writer certainly has not made her a very sympathetic character, for the most part. Yes, I agree her ex and his family are horrendous and hopefully the mistress will end up stabbing them in the backs too, although sometimes second marriages borne out of affairs can end up being true love matches. If baby mama is smart, she can work her own penthouse in Gangnam plus loads of child support eventually because whathisface is that dumb and his parents will do anything for their grandchild.

But at the end of this series, I don't necessarily care if 30s wife is happy or not. I think overall she's better off without him and his toxic family, honestly, as are all of the wives.

Statistically speaking and historically speaking, love match only marriages do not work. I'll agree with almost everything you said . I rather nobody had to stab each other in the back in the first place, but they honestly look at their actions reflectively and that includes bhr. And even though they may not write her as a sympathetic character, I am still able to see the situation for what it is regardless of what I think about her personality. Just like in everyday life, I treat some couples that come in for therapy that are absolutely abrasive, but I find the worth in their life, empathy, and work towards healing. I guess that's one of the reasons why I can tolerate a lot of things that most people cannot because I see a person as a human first. The moment someone is dehumanized, that person can rationalize any and every vile thing that happens to that person. However, this is a TV show, so the writer is going to write the characters to satisfy whatever it is she wants to satisfy.

I believe that a lot of this comes down to difference in worldviews. People who view private dignity as a core of their innermost being would definitely be disturbed by what happened. It would distort their perception and they will see what they want to see because their own deep belief had been violated. For example, when Seo Ban was talking about how psh would be harmed by those close to him because of what happened. He was Disturbed, he's a private dignity type of person. However, when you do wrong you don't get to decide how people find out. So people shouldn't look at them differently? And the whole topic of the show is love marriage and divorce so of course people. 

The more Disturbed people are about BHR conference only reveals how deep dignity and privacy is with the individual. There are a lot of thoughts and feelings that is behind it. That type of Shame also goes on in churches with pastors, ministers, and preachers that cheat on their wives and some that engage in pedophilia. Let us all keep it in-house. This is not mean that every accusation made by someone is truthful , because some of them are not. But some people getting mad at the actual victim 4 speaking out after having to Bear the cross for so long because they don't want to see that preacher embarrassed.  Now if we were doing this the real Biblical way, BHR will be biblically accurate. I mention this because the mistress is supposedly Catholic.

If the person who sinned does not repent, biblically speaking, you bring them before the Elders of the church, if they still refuse, you bring them before the whole assembly. If they still refuse, then that person is kicked out of Fellowship  PUBLICLY.

So overall, we're talking about a character here but a lot of our analyses come from the way we think in real life and in reality, unless we are being goofy on purpose which a lot of us are when it comes to daily dramas, this is how we see most things. This is ultimately how we see family members or friends that are their caught up in the same situation.

Some people deep belief is that you show charity to the unrepentant. I keep on mentioning unrepentant, because someone who has truly repentant does not fall in that category. Repentance is not simply saying sorry, it means to turn away from the sin or behavior that you were engaged in.

People that believe that public exposure is the way to go and it's real deep, they are going to be offended by anyone who has a private dignity outlook on life. Because it is hitting at the core of who they are.

All Things Considered, I really don't think it's about changing the other person's mind, but more about trying to prove who's right and who's wrong and domination. For me personally, we can have a different opinion, but if basic facts are disregarded and remixed, we are on a whole different playing field.

I don't think the bhr is a gold digger. Since the beginning of time up until the 1990s, looking at Financial assets regarding marriage has always been the case. Family reputation and finance is at the Forefront of marriages. The sex Revolution, unfortunately, has caused a lot of controversy that it's difficult to undo when it comes to the hatred of marriage, commitment, and to death do us part. Anybody looking to marry better look at their potential Partners assets, character, outlook on love, true religious beliefs, and how they manage their money before they say I do.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I thought this might be fun.

1. From a Korean drama review channel I watched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBHliQ8h_dQ&ab_channel=아나여우ANN-FOX

The channel did a poll and out of 13,000 votes, 56% voted that Hye-Ryeong's revenge was awesome and Sa-Hyeon deserved it. 40% felt that she was too harsh.

2. And this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_IWP-p7ev4&ab_channel=드라마큘라Dramacula

(a) This youtuber has some predictions, and one prediction is that Song Won will die in childbirth. His reasons:

The song that Sa-Hyeon sings to her is "Midsummer Day's Dream" by SG Wannabe. It's a nice love song from a man to a woman, but the last stanza reveals that the woman is in heaven (i.e., dead). There are so many love songs, why did he have to sing this one to her? So he thinks that's foreshadowing of Song Won's death.

Another reason is that this writer is known for always killing off a major character, and Song Won is the most likely candidate. (Whenever a major character dies, the viewers say, "Im Seong-Han pulled another Im Seong-Han.")

He did a poll and:

46% predict that Song Won will die.

23% predict that Song Won's child's father is not Pan Sa-Hyeon.

14% predict Pan Sa-Hyeon will die while driving to the hospital to see his child.

11% predict the Pan parents die while driving to the hospital.

DAMN. People want death for the Pan family. :huh:

(b) The second prediction is about Hye-Ryeong. During Hye-Ryeong's press conference her manager was looking at her with a frown on her face. So he thinks that the manager might reveal that Hye-Ryeong is lying about alimony.

He also mentioned that he is careful about criticizing Hye-Ryeong because whenever he does, so many people curse him out in the comments. :lol:

3. Here's another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-2WqLdIyMc&ab_channel=드라마큘라Dramacula

It's about Park Hye-Ryun. (Professor). Instead of his actual name Hye-Ryun, this guy calls him Pae-Ryun (패륜), which means "immoral." Haha.

Anyway, he says everyone seems to agree that Nam Ga-Bin will dump Professor. He thinks the likely ending for Professor is that he is in a studio apartment alone, drinking soju all day long.

His prediction for Nam Ga-Bin is that she marries Seo Dong-Ma, and Si-Eun marries Seo Ban, so they become sisters-in-law. As a result, Seo Dong-Ma finds out about how Ga-Bin is a homewrecker who seduced Si-Eun's first husband and he dumps her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxO0ESZP4Jg&ab_channel=드라마큘라Dramacula

In another video, he further speculates that Nam Ga-Bin may be pregnant with Professor's child, and that might be why Seo Dong-Ma dumps her.

(Oh, these are addictive. I'm in trouble now.)

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 2

Okay, so this one is about how this youtuber predicts Dong-Mi will die:

[결혼작사이혼작곡2 14회] 김동미의 결말을 암시하는 복선 나왔습니다 ! foreshadowing of the end of Kim Dong-mi have appeared ! - YouTube

1. They've already shown that Ghost Grandpa can possess another body. He once went into Yu-Shin's body while Yu-Shin got a massage from Dong-Mi and fell asleep.

2. Ami told Dong-Mi, "A ghost that eats well before dying has a nice color." Right after she said that, she scooped rice for Dong-Mi, and it was piled really high in the bowl. This is how they scoop rice for death memorials.

3. Ami also said that a big fish bone can cause death.

So the youtuber predicts that Dong-Mi will choke on a fish bone and Ami will do nothing and just let her die.  When Ami and Ghost Grandpa looked at each other at the cake shop, Ghost Grandpa is planning to possess Ami's body and make Ami ignore Dong-Mi as she's dying.

Dong-Mi let her husband die by ignoring his heart attack, so it will be poetic justice.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, wildcherry said:

He fails to communicate with his wife is his own incompetence. Don’t blame the wife. 

Communication is two-way. Any failure in communication is both sides failure. So the wife is also incompetent in listening to the husband. Yes, she also needs to be blamed. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, hsmz said:

I'm so agree with this. 

Like I said, we can agree to disagree. Yes, I find her like that as she's a glimpsed of someone that I knew, almost have same DNA.

Now I get it...basically you assume she is someone you used to know...o well that also tells alot about your pont of view...

15 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

hey friend , that why I said the family is most dumb people I watch And with their son a lawyer DIDN'T HE THINK TO MAKE HER SIGN NON- DISCLOSER AGREEMENT , they can’t blame victim when she smart them all  :mrgreen:

After all she more than pretty face :joy:

And  he also did the same with the new mama parter, until he feels overwelmed with her, because this is what thr series has show...he has 00000 knowledge about a relationship, he just wants pretty simple pure love things that he can throw away once he doesn't find them lovelly anymore. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don’t quote images, thanks!
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Communication is two-way. Any failure in communication is both sides failure. So the wife is also incompetent in listening to the husband. Yes, she also needs to be blamed. 

In fact, for ANY relationship to foster or falter, it also depends on both sides effort or neglect. 

And I just want to say this to everyone here after reading so much in this thread. There is no need to be so absolute in your views. When life in future allows you to witness or experience certain things, you will one day find yourself revising your opinions and outlook on various aspects of life.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3