[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

46 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

As long as the guy is single, me said ,”go for it” .

I will say go for it too but guy wouldn’t be with her for THE LONG RUN  :mrgreen:

he want to add more woman to his list of lover & be a overachiever with this amazing body :D

MZ91Wdr.gif

GLGPY4b.gif

P6LtJY7.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he want to add more woman to his list lover & be a overachiever with this amazing body :D

Plus, he dumped NGB after their 4years relationship. NGB said he was a low morale man. BHR needs to start be friend with NGB too, I guess.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Plus, he dumped NGB after their 4years relationship. NGB said he was a low morale man. BHR needs to be friended with NGB too, I guess.

that why they say  better the devil you know , than the devil you don't :D

love the dad surviving  skill : Thrown everyone  under the bus strategy  :sweat_smile:

Son: did you know how I feel 

STRATEGIC DAD ::tounge_xd:

kqH2MLE.gif

Mom : did you see your dad cheat on your mom 

DISPARATE HUSBAND ::smirk:

90w3i3G.gif

# every man for himself 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

every man for himself 

Halaeboji almost in the dead end road now. So he threw almost anything came on his mind to prove his innocence. Halaemoni still sulking, didn't say annyeong & left him all alone with Dongmi the dog soon to change name to Yejeong - halaemoni's name 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

Yeah, their marriage was already over actually since PSH's heart now no longer longing for her. But to cheat on him before the divorce, if she being caught red-handed by PSH & his parents, you think they all will cry & kneeling in front of her and they blamed themselves because she cheated? They will said she's blablabla..... Since PSH always said he was always been hurt by his wife and that was one of the reason he cheated on her, you think PSH & his parents will feel sad and hurt when she cheats him back? They're so happy if they divorce I guess. They're both now in misery and hurt, no doubt about it.

If I were BHR, I will not cheat even someone's give 1 Million dollar, instead I will sign the papers, demand a lot of money and maybe a house from PSH's family, then get sweet revenge by marrying a handsome, rich, more richer than PSH's family & successful man, have a lot babies & getting more famous!!! But, yeahhh, that's me, not her.

Most women who get cheated will end up like 50s wife with confidence shattered , trying to pick up pieces when the scum bug cheaters rubbing their happiness in wife’s face .

also life is not a fairy tale , however good the wife is , it is not easy to find a better man. It will be a long journey to recovery.  that is why they are showing all her revenge plans as her dreams , she wants to get there and dump the current husband but that is just that in her head.

i would seriously wish that she ends up with hottie but that kind of thing will happen only if a person is very lucky and we don’t know what his plans are. She may find a person later on but not so immediately.

so if she wants to get back to husband by cheating then so be it , that way she will have got whatever revenge she gets and move on. She does not need to be a saint and raise somebody else’s child who will remind her lifelong that her husband cheated on her . She has to just think about her, she is unhappy currently so she cannot see husband happy with mistress. If she finds her happiness then it may be easier for her to let go. Also she is younger so not that much maturity .

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

Most women who get cheated will end up like 50s wife with confidence shattered , trying to pick up pieces when the scum bug cheaters rubbing their happiness in wife’s face .

also life is not a fairy tale , however good the wife is , it is not easy to find a better man. It will be a long journey to recovery.  that is why they are showing all her revenge plans as her dreams , she wants to get there and dump the current husband but that is just that in her head.

i would seriously wish that she ends up with hottie but that kind of thing will happen only if a person is very lucky and we don’t know why his plans are. She may find a person later on but not so immediately.

so if she wants to get back to husband by cheating then so be it , that way she will have got whatever revenge she gets and move on. She does not need to be a saint and raise somebody else’s child who will remind her lifelong that her husband cheated on her . She has to just think about her, she is unhappy currently so she cannot see husband happy with mistress. If she finds her happiness then it may be easier for her to let go. Also she is younger so not that much maturity .

That's why I said, if she really have the effort to save her marriage, why she still hurting him? As you know why he met his life-counselor-turned-mistresss right? To talk about his marriage issues. I guess she also stay in the marriage maybe because she still not confident to get any man like her husband. She knew herself very well, how straightforward she is. Even Dong Ma said so during their first dinner. Now I didn't see any progress of their effort except they both keeping making baby. :lol:

Yes, she can cheat on him as many times as she please if that will make her happy. But that's will never make PSH's heart longing for her ever again like during their early stage of marriage.  And with man like Dong Ma? I think she will get hurt and dump just like NGB. He just wanna feel satisfied with himself that he can go out dinner with celebrity like he did with NGB.

#Dong Ma's taste is celebrity 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

That's why I said, if she really have the effort to save her marriage, why she still hurting him? As you know why he met his life-counselor-turned-mistresss right? To talk about his marriage issues. I guess she also stay in the marriage maybe because she still not confident to get any man like her husband. She knew herself very well, how straightforward she is. Even Dong Ma said so during their first dinner. Now I didn't see any progress of their effort except they both keeping making baby and she wrapped the scarf around PSH's neck to make him look less shabby.

Yes, she can cheat on him as many times as she please if that will make her happy. But that's will never make PSH's heart longing for her like their early stage of marriage.  And with man like Dong Ma? I think she will get hurt and dump just like NGB. He just wanna feel satisfied with himself that he can go out dinner with celebrity like he did with NGB.

#Dong Ma's taste is celebrity 

she is human not a saint so she will want to hurt him for the pain he inflicted on her.

she is not hoping for PSH to get back to how it was , they can never be same , that chance has gone the moment PSH cheated. He needs to suffer too , he cannot cheat and come back home and find a better wife tending to his needs .

if they end up together , they will be like bickering PIL couple ... never fully satisfied

let’s not be very quick to judge , people who talk  more are most likely the people who don’t bite . The silent schemers like PSH and saintly mistress are the ones who inflict max pain.

and they both believe in being straightforward and setting the record straight in the first meeting itself that he is not settling type and she has husband. If dong ma was a shady character he would not say upfront that he does not plan to settle atleast for 5 more years nor he would say that he would like the dating numbers be more .  No pretense there , laid everything on the table. I guess nam ga bin was like PSH fell for him knowing well he is not settling type than expected him to change and marry. He did not and broke off , that is actually a good thing he did . Did not String along the Actress even though he knew there was a connection may be not enough to leave behind bachelor days. Who knows BHR may get him to think on marriage lines but that is far fetched.

that is why I firmly believe it is just a dream of revenge of BHR and she kind of making plans in head with a rich handsome hottie in her head as he seems very worthy candidate at first look.

Just like nam ga bin wants to show ex that she is getting married and having babies.

but will he get jealous at a 50 year old man . He already knows what she is thinking. Everyone want to get back to people who hurt them and show them they are living a good life. That is very human .

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

she is human not a saint so she will want to hurt him for the pain he inflicted on him.

That means, she will always hurt him, before cheating and after cheating, emotionally and physically. From the MV, we will see another beating at their home, I guess after they all met in the restaurant. This time in front of his parents. I just don't know what to say. Maybe I didn't grow up with BHR's boyish DNA, so I didn't really understand why people have to use domestic violence even towards the cheated man. Maybe one or two slaps should be OK but beat him till bleed like previous season, plus this season in front of his parents.... Hurmmmmm...

What actually writer-nim wanna show? Woman must beat her cheater husbands for satisfaction of herself? Is it worth it? 

#BHR - Amber Heard wanna be

3B3HZfM.gif

his mother knew too.. and she didn't ever denied it when her MIL asked her

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

It'd be great if 30's wife did get pregnant by husband, BUT didn't tell him. She gets divorced. Mistress has a little girl and she has that boy everyone in his family so badly wants. She finds out that motherhood is actually rewarding. His family of course finds out and are devastated to not be a part of the child's life. Perfect revenge in my book.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, hsmz said:

That means, she will always hurt him, before cheating and after cheating, emotionally and physically. From the MV, we will see another beating at their home, I guess after they all met in the restaurant. This time in front of his parents. I just don't know what to say. Maybe I didn't grow up with BHR's boyish DNA, so I didn't really understand why people have to use domestic violence even towards the cheated man. Maybe one or two slaps should be OK but beat him till bleed like previous season, plus this season in front of his parents.... Hurmmmmm...

What actually writer-nim wanna show? Woman must beat her cheater husbands for satisfaction of herself? Is it worth it? 

#BHR - Amber Heard wanna be

boyish DNA  haha just because she does not fit in patriarchal code does not mean boyish DNA. Women also can hit.

it is not shown that she inflicts domestic violence , the scene she hit him is for his cheating , she was super angry and yes i think he deserved it and lot more than that .

one or two slaps for going and sleeping with another women and getting her pregnant UHHH .

He inflicted pain with unforgivable sin of cheating , he reaps what he gets . Time

will heal her wounds and then he can get respite , till then he wilL suffer for being a cheater and being a coward and not insisting on divorce and going behind her back and pining for mistress .

no one is asking him to suffer , he can choose to leave now too why he is sticking around ??? If he is determined he should separate and insist on divorce till cows come home not sleep with wife while pining for

mistress. He is aggregating her by his behavior , keeps pushing back time for break up , pulls a sorry face , drinking at home as his world crumbled etc etc , then yes he deserves to be suffering.

what is he doing to get the marriage on track ... zero nothing

other than giving up on divorce and sleeping with her , that may be for

his own benefit too.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

zero nothing

other than giving up on divorce and sleeping with her , that may be for

his own benefit too.

actually he can do this if he wants, but the already promised to end it and try to get the baby as BHR also promised to her PIL too. He still pinning on his mistress? Of course he remembers her, and sometimes think of her. she pregnant with his child you know, even child out of wedlock, but the child did nothing wrong. He should be responsible but they all won't let him. 

Mutual benefits, yeahhhhhh that's suit them. 

Mutual suffers too... Yeahh, that's good for them too.

15 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

boyish DNA  haha just because she does not fit in patriarchal code does not mean boyish DNA. Women also can hit.

her husband said so. It's not like I'm making this up... 

kIjbGpW.gif

• Blob 2

11 minutes ago, hsmz said:

actually he can do this if he wants, but the already promised to end it and try to get the baby as BHR also promised to her PIL too. He still pinning on his mistress? Of course he remembers her, and sometimes think of her. she pregnant with his child you know, even child out of wedlock, but the child did nothing wrong. He should be responsible but they all won't let him. 

Mutual benefits, yeahhhhhh that's suit them. 

Mutual suffers too... Yeahh, that's good for them too.

her husband said so. It's not like I'm making this up... 

his mother may know that wives will hit the husbands if they cheat , common reaction.  Did you not see she kicked her husband out of bed with her leg . Wives do hit husbands when they cheat NEWS BREAK 

That does not establish that she was an abuser.

her husband as I said is very big MCP and is full of age old patriarchal views just like his father , if he says boyish that mean he does not have any sense  and he still fell for boyish charms , she is strong and independent , he cannot handle her but now is stuck .  They both needed subservient woman Who will spend their entire life as his mother did.

child did nothing wrong is an excuse , wives don’t need give a damn for mistress child , the child got bad parents so it is hurting the child and will be called names because parents could not have control on themselves 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Songbae said:

The husband deserves everything that she is going to give to him

And I would say too, she deserves to be cheated as her husband who always always say YES to her, listen to her, massage her, lied to his parents for her, did everything to make her happy. But in the end, she never appreciate it, always grumpy & nitpicking and it's always ME NOT YOU. Man like PSH who always hungry for affections, loveable man, he must fed with affection, so he won't turn his head around to other woman. If the wife constantly hurt him inside, and he kept endure and endure and endure, yeahhh the best way to walk away from the hurful marriage is by cheating. He's not happy before and after cheating. BHR just don't get it.... She's happy with the marriage because her husband always become a YES man for her, but when he took a leap by cheat on her, she feels challenged, hurt because her husband, that she believed always will follow her lead, now betrayed her. She is just to prideful.

This is all I have to say. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, hsmz said:

And I would say too, she deserves to be cheated as her husband who always always say YES to her, listen to her, massage her, lied to his parents for her, did everything to make her happy. But in the end, she never appreciate it, always grumpy & nitpicking and it's always ME NOT YOU. Man like PSH who always hungry for affections, loveable man, he must fed with affection, so he won't turn his head around to other woman. If the wife constantly hurt him inside, and he kept endure and endure and endure, yeahhh the best way to walk away from the hurful marriage is by cheating. He's not happy before and after cheating. BHR just don't get it.... 

walking away marriage not equal to cheating

he needed to get her out of his life by going for divorce .

cheating is never an option it is only for morally lacking cowards 

BHR is also not happy hence she does not give a damn for his happiness 

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

30s couple - She's trying to get pregnant. They're working on it like it's some household chore. She's thinking about having an affair in the middle of it all because only then can she forgive him? Ugh, for everyone's sake, please just let it go, your marriage is dead. It's just sad at this point.

The father is really funny, though. He is so shallow and simple.

40s couple - The father's ghost is now possessing the son's body? WHAT a freaky story. Dong-Mi almost kisses her step son. She drugs the wife and lies on the couch in fainting position and makes sure to hike her skirt up. This storyline is probably the most disgusting thing I've seen on any K-drama ever.

The husband is a serious freak, too. Pretending he is jealous because someone else helped his wife eat her meat. That's how he keeps his wife in line and constantly deluded. His manipulation skills are off the charts.

Well, the wife won't remain deluded for much longer, it seems.

50s couple - It's too bad that Hyang-Gi (the daughter) didn't have a chance to tell off Ga-Bin, and that was just in her imagination. But I think it's better that she was able to express her bitterness and disgust to her father because he's the one who really needs to hear it.

I loved how she called him out for using pseudo-intellectual language ("imagine that we are trees") to try and excuse his actions. I loved how she said that cursing is wasted on him. Girl knows how to cut people down to size. I need to learn how to do this in my life.

I'm impressed by how classy the wife is. If that's how she can deal with this situation and find peace in her heart, kudos to her. But I wish she wasn't such a doormat. Because Ga-Bin is just playing her to help her feel better about being an adulteress. Don't let her! She doesn't have to slap Ga-Bin or throw coffee in her face, but when Ga-Bin asks to meet her she can just say no.

At least she finally lost her cool when the husband dared to raise his hand at their daughter. She wouldn't slap him or scream at him before and just wept alone, but once he tried to lay a hand on her child, mama bear finally reacted. He really crossed a line.

Looks like the **** is finally hitting the fan and the wives are confronting the adulteresses. It only took more than an entire season to get there.

And never trust the previews on this show. Any juicy scene is probably just someone's fantasy. This is true for many K-dramas but this show really overuses it, I think.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

And I would say too, she deserves to be cheated as her husband who always always say YES to her, listen to her, massage her, lied to his parents for her, did everything to make her happy. But in the end, she never appreciate it, always grumpy & nitpicking and it's always ME NOT YOU. Man like PSH who always hungry for affections, loveable man, he must fed with affection, so he won't turn his head around to other woman. If the wife constantly hurt him inside, and he kept endure and endure and endure, yeahhh the best way to walk away from the hurful marriage is by cheating. He's not happy before and after cheating. BHR just don't get it.... 

You do realise that you just described a child while talking about the 30s husband. 

If we reverse this situation. Put the wife as the one that wants to be treated as a child and the husband as the career driven person and the wife cheats on her husband and gets pregnant. What would be your reaction? It seems you have that idea that men need to be coddled and taken care of while the wife needs to do everything for the husband not herself.

Put yourself in BHR's shoes first. Someone married you knowing how you behave and the person expects you to change but when you don't he cheats and says that you caused it. That is not right.

You don't go into a marriage expecting someone to change. That means that you don't like the person you just like the idea of what you want the person to be.

I just think that the husband married the idea of the wife not the wife and he thought that she could become the idea that he created in his head and when that didn't happen he used the mistress as an opportunity and only cowards do that. 

I guess we discover new things everyday because i have never seen someone except old people try to excuse and justify cheating this much

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

# discrimination :D

@Ameera Ali Because she's loathe her husband. He's pregnant with other woman and it hurt her pride.

4 hours ago, wildcherry said:

As long as the guy is single, me said ,”go for it” . An eye for an eye, their marriage has long been over.

and i'm with @wildcherry on this. HBR is too prideful to accept him back without revenger. I know some said she should not do this, but as a pride and successful woman, this is too much for HBR to just accept the reality. Is it wrong? let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, chickfactor said:

And never trust the previews on this show. Any juicy scene is probably just someone's fantasy. This is true for many K-dramas but this show really overuses it, I think.

Hi, dear chingu, how are you? thank you for sharing the above content, you put forward a good point that help me to expand further in our thought. I think sometimes imagination or fantasy scenes are needed, although some people may claim that it is overused. In my opinion, all fantasies come from our brains, whether they are evil or good thoughts. The problem lies on how can each individuals control their behavior?

There were many scenes where we thought they would take action but end up, they did not, just like the daughter who wanted to vent her anger to the mistress, but she didn't. At that time she was controlling herself at the tea house, because she knew her mother was there, so she chose to confront the mistress directly later on. The scene where the father dragged his daughter down the stairs was heartbreaking.

Oftentimes, we have some thoughts in our minds that can help us fulfill our desires for revenge or sexual desire (for example), but we are using the power to control our thoughts instead of taking action. Imagination is often linked to behavioral control.  For this bold drama involving a lot of emotions and sexual desires due to adultery, I think we are all human beings, so the fictional scenes that the writer deliberately represents is sometimes necessary, (except the ghost scenes, the only explanation is to let the stepmom feel guilty?? ). Lol :D

Perhaps there is a question raised to us : how well we can control before we take action. If we can’t control it, will the action make our situation worse? The same goes to the cheating behavior, the husband can control well if they want to, but they choose to cheat before they work out the root problem with their wives. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1