[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

22 minutes ago, hsmz said:

And the way she asked PSH to buy pregnancy test, just made me say WOW! Why don't you buy yourself? Ahhhhhh.... You don't want people to know you are trying to conceive eyyyyy? You have your own manager right, why don't ask the manager to buy it for you? I didn't understand this part.

Because she doesn't want him to forget about her and his promise. He makes it so obvious that he doesn't care if she dead or alive, so she just remind him.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

If she wants to use pregnancy to hold on to her man will then guess what? She has every right to because she's the wife and not the mistress.

Then behave like a wife. I don't think PSH will and can forget SW at the moment (see the teaser, SW holds his hands, not sure real or imagination tho) while BHR still with her attitude, even her father in law said to himself, she always talked back. She is who she is, and she doesn't wanna change. 

If she tried at least to become like the wife that PSH wants, why don't she try if it can be make PSH's falls for her again? Take few days break at least. Less make up, spend quality time together, cook for PSH, eat together & of course seduce him. Trust me, man will melts and once she get used to be "the wife that her husband wants", he will forget SW, totally end with her & only hold the responsibility FOR THE BABY only later. But if it doesn't work & they still didn't get divorce, I guess BHR will live in hurt, pain and agony if PSH still can't forget SW.

Just a thought, as I put myself as BHR's friend and give suggestion to her. But don't think anybody will agree with me. It's ok, this is just my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Because she doesn't want him to forget about her and his promise. He makes it so obvious that he doesn't care if she dead or alive, so she just remind him.

This has the Princess Diana, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles vibe to it. I was in highschool when that marriage publicly imploded and though I no longer have ill will towards Camilla, I feel sorry that she had so little confidence that she is now stuck with that man-child Charles.

princess diana wedding GIF

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

he got high opinion on himself :D

1- can’t vent 

XBu4Sw4.gif

~ #communication, is the key :D

2-Marry him was best thing happen to his wife :tounge_xd:

6mrRg1G.gif

~ # you blessed to have me 

3- he noble man who can’t use bad slag language , profanities 

pn4BiCP.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Then behave like a wife. I don't think PSH will and can forget SW at the moment (see the teaser, SW holds his hands, not sure real or imagination tho) while BHR still with her attitude, even her father in law said to himself, she always talked back. She is who she is, and she doesn't wanna change. 

If she tried at least to become like the wife that PSH wants, why don't she try if it can be make PSH's falls for her again? Take few days break at least. Less make up, spend quality time together, cook for PSH, eat together & of course seduce him. Trust me, man will melts and once she get used to be "the wife that her husband wants", he will forget and SW, totally end with her & only hold the responsibility FOR THE BABY only later. But if it doesn't work, I guess BHR will live in hurt, pain and agony if PSH still can forget SW.

Just a thought, but don't think anybody will agree with me. It's ok, this is just my opinion. 

And she is behaving like a wife, she is behaving like herself. And using her father-in-law for credit it's kind of useless because of his current situation with his wife. He want somebody who is submissive to the point of insanity. I'm a clinician, so I will trust my clinical judgement of over a decade of experience treating couples in worse situations than this within many cultural contexts. Who is she to change and who is a husband not to change? Both of them are at fault for the current state of their marriage and both of them can actually make it work. 

Season 4 Nbc GIF by Good Girls

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

It was heartbreaking to see the 50s wife sitting and crying her eyes out. That was hard to watch.

The preview made my day, though.  Looks like HyangKi with her caustic tongue will make an appearance again.  That episode 7 performance from HyangKi, unloading on her dad, is one of the greatest Kdrama outbursts I had ever seen (and I have watched a LOT of dramas!)... I am looking forward to HyangKi's assault on her idol Nam GaBin, who will deserve every bit of it, just like the dad did!   You go for it, girl! :)

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Gudetamama said:

What I cannot understand is, why did the husband agree? Him having a conversation with her already seem so difficult & unhappy.

I have a feeling they both manipulated each other. BHR wants baby to keep her position in the family and PSH take that advantage to have legitimate child as per his parent's request.

So meaning, they both have their own motives by defending their marriage? 

thinking-icegif-3.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Looking at how all three trailer moments for wives turned out be just Their imaginations , I don’t see writer has any intention to explore wives stories , they are reduced side characters so far and I am really not interested to watch some scum bug husband and mistress stories ..

after seeing PSH fathers who wants a doormat and a mother who spent entire life serving the father and still

ended up getting no real affection  , you can see the where PSH behavior and views come from ... his parents made raised and provided him all wrong stereotypes 

and PSH and mistress cringe fest continues in the name of break up ...

I am waiting to see daughters confrontation and hope it does notturn out to be imagination as well .

All the wives are physically hurt due to the after effects of the cheaters , when will the karma hit the cheaters .

in this drama , literally lives are being destroyed by cheating but we do not see any good coming for wives , I hope there is no next season the story wraps up ... not work while wasting so many hours on this 

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 5
  • Blob 2

41 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Both of them are at fault for the current state of their marriage and both of them can actually make it work. 

I'm aware about that. Both of them have their own flaws. Just, sometimes I wish to see the different side of BHR and make PSH become a lost puppy again and chase her just like their old happy days. 

Once PSH become head over heels with BHR again, yes, she's the ultimate winner. PSH will definitely say annyeonghaseyo (bye-bye) to SW!

04e65e7393b5976cfa8526e63cfd37cb.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, hsmz said:

If she tried at least to become like the wife that PSH wants, why don't she try if it can be make PSH's falls for her again?

Oh yes. She will change herself for him and later he will say: sorry, but back then I fell in love with another person. You changed so much, but I wished you never change. 
This story as old as time.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, agenth said:

50s wife HAS GUTS. I wouldn't want to appear pathetic either, but at least she doesn't feel the need to affirm herself by his judgement.

not sure about Guts , the ex taking her for a fool that can’t change  , he 100%  anticipate all her reaction just taking advantage of it :D He knows she will put her children first , so he except her to be quite ( take all pain and insult as nothing important happened to her life ) 

coffee is good example how she can’t tell him to mind his business and she old enough to  order what the hell she like  

0Yiw52S.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I don’t think it will happen but I want BHR to get her miracle baby with seo bans brother and bring two children out of wedlock to the marriage , then we can see the reality off hey we cannot let baby suffer theory floating int he drama as well as viewers .

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

not sure about Guts , the ex taking her for a fool that can’t change  , he 100%  anticipate all her reaction just taking advantage of it :D He knows she will put her children first , so he except her to be quite about it  ( take all pain and insult as nothing important happened) 

coffee is good example how she can’t tell him to mind his busses and she can order what the hell she like  

Yes in that kind of way she is predictable, but also admirable. Despite this setback she doesn't change her values, she is like a tree, doesn't forget what is important. Though I meant regarding her looks/outfit. Some people like BHR told her that she needs to prettify herself to appeal to her husband, but they parted ways. 

If she showed up glamorised, wouldn't he think it was due to him? Hmmmmm. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

he will say: sorry, but back then I fell in love with another person. You changed so much, but I wished you never change. 

But if you see PSH's character, he's now more into a woman who show more affections towards him. All he wants is attention, lovey-dovey marriage and IF BHR try to change bit by bit (no harm tho), I guess, PSH will bid his goodbye to SW forever and make a lot of babies with BHR. But if PSH still can't forget SW, and keep going to her, I guess that's it. File the divorce, sue and humiliate PSH & demands a penthouse from his parents! HarHarHar..... 

Just my 2cents. You don't have to be agree with me tho... 

:approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, agenth said:

I don't have much sympathies with BHR. She doesn't seem to be hurt about being cheated on. That's good for her, then,  that her heart didn't bruise nor break. But at the same time her lack of painful emotions makes my sympathies for her go dry. All I see is someone whose "perfect" life was shattered - but not in the way that breaks down people, but just the high standard she had. BHR is a young QUEEN, like she told her friends she trained her husband who adores her and does anything for her, she's got beauty, she's got riches and fame, she's got it made. She doesn't want her life to change. 

Why would she then listen to her husband's weak cries? When she finds out the husband who was supposed to cherish her, actually cheated on her, she was shocked yes, but as episodes go on I think it's simply because her pride got hurt, because like everyone around her says she's so pretty, WHY would anyone cheat on her? 

Now that she recuperated her thoughts are mostly about how her life shouldn't change, but just in case, we see that she's desirable as men clamor for her attention - GIRL GOT OPTIONS. We know. But she still hangs unto her old life, because she wants perfection - only, it's not real anymore, that's why she tries so hard by manipulating everyone around her. 

As for 30s parents. I saw the 30s father being dismissive of his wife all s1 and it culminated into their fight, which is understandable, I'm only amazed that the wife had so much patience. She probably thought oh my husband is just someone who can't show that he cares (which is also not surprising for that generation and males). But when she first saw the kid-like way he lights up when he remeets Dongmi? Well, she already had a bad feeling which now was revealed with Dongmi's letter and present. She totally has been treated like a maid and did everything without much complaints. I hope 30s father SUFFERS without her care. He deserves to wilt, but I got not much hope that he sees the light of his ways. I can only hope that he will experience what it means to be a better husband to the wife who has only known him and served him. 

As for 30s father's ageist remarks? I'm not shocked, because he's been shown to be traditional and honestly a lot of that generation thinks and talks in such an ageist and sexist way. He also thinks all he says is the right thing, when he talks a lot of gibberish. 

In BHR case , her anger, pain and her hurt were already shown in season 1 when she got physically sick throwing up blood .

see is now gathering her wits and weighing her options . She will now think about herself as she came to conclusion all men are same and scum hugs and only seem good till the time they get caught. Don’t dismiss her pain just because she is not your typical miss two goddyshoes 

i actually wanted her to follow in laws to mistress place but she did not , I was disappointed . Her trust has broken and is still breaking as she is finding slowly the in-laws never cared about her anyways , which is typical in-laws always are about the son and only son.

today we got to see the hurt of 50s wife when she realized whom her husband was dating , so far she was blaming herself now she can see what a scum bug the husband is so her anger and pain out in today’s episode , she also got physically hurt .

how is PSH and mistress an accident , they went on dates for months , it was slow and deliberate buildup till they slept together 

2 hours ago, airgelaal said:

So both PSH and SW said to everybody that they ended everything between them and everybody must trust them, so they never will meet each other. And what we saw today? They met and very happy together. I'm speechless. 

They both are putting up a show and buying time simply .. not to be trusted . Both seem very glib talkers 

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me just ask him nicely, he so willing to do anything for his brother colleague  :mrgreen:

And me asking him, "why you even bother?" Such a player ....

:hwaiting2:

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, hsmz said:

But if you see PSH's character, he's now more into a woman who show more affections towards him. All he wants is attention, lovey-dovey marriage and IF BHR try to change bit by bit (no harm tho), I guess, PSH will bid his goodbye to SW forever and make a lot of babies with BHR. 

Just my 2cents. You don't have to be agree with me tho... 

There is no point to change yourself because of someone else. It's not healthy and can cause a lot of mental problems.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Ep 4 and I have a request to the writer:

PLEASE, CAN WE GET RID OF THE GHOST?

Okay, so on to other parts of the drama.

• Wow, the 50s couples situation is so realistic it sends shivers down my spine. I applaud the writer for making this part so truthful. It's gonna hurt the wife, but she needs to get through it, and come out stronger. Not sure why we saw her take some sleeping(?) pills, but I hope they aren't teasing us that she's gonna have an overdose later. :bawling:
  • The 50s husband hasn't clearly let it sink in yet what kind of mess he's gotten himself into. His new gf is clearly only using him and is definitely not over her ex yet. I still think he will come to realize his mistake sooner or later.
  • LOL at 30s dad having a total change of heart and doing a 180 as soon as he met Song Won. :D I guess it was expected though because she has more of the qualities that he favors.
  • I find it so distasteful that 30s wife is trying to get pregnant right now. This is not the time for that.
  • The ep 5 preview was interesting. So 30s wife is all for having an affair of her own and she think she will be able to stop it after one time? Okay, fairly sure she's gonna fall in love with the guy - anyone wanna bet?

Also, can we get some makjang?
Please let 40s wife's father be alive (the ep 5 preview is teasing us that it could be the case) and please please please make the father be the oriental doctor.

Having 40s wife and 40s mistress be half-sisters would be a dream come true!

Give us makjang!

I want to see BHR get together with the hot guy but I believe these scenes are just to show temptation from wives side but I believe nothing will come out of it unfortunately ...  

it also shows that BHR was a faithful one and was commited, now she wants to do tit for tat to get revenge but it may not materialize .

i will be happy if it did 

Edited by 4evrkdrama
Please do not quote gif. Thank you
  • Like 2
  • Blob 3