[Official Thread] Zhang Zhehan 张哲瀚

Drama Bowl

@Yumiyue Lol...you are so sweet my friend... Tomorrow will try to add more info on both threads.  Have been swamped by work meeting a deadline this week. I'm supposed to be sleeping now coz its like mid hours in the morning. But probably thinking too much work stuff and can't get into slumber yet. Have fun and shall catch up with you soon on posting!

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Wuzetian YESSS some of their poses are actually not similar but exactly the same i could say :glasses:

and MADAME FIGARO and Bazaar both were done by the same photographer when they were in Suzhou for the concert.

Mercury AD Photographer updated Weibo (Via @/zhngzhehan)

spacer.png

• Blob 2

24 minutes ago, Yumiyue said:

@Wuzetian YESSS some of their poses are actually not similar but exactly the same i could say :glasses:

and MADAME FIGARO and Bazaar both were done by the same photographer when they were in Suzhou for the concert.

Mercury AD Photographer updated Weibo (Via @/zhngzhehan)

I was trying not to be that direct....

:hahah!:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

@Wuzetian well those are the facts...and they wore the same jacket chinese fans even counted the lines :heart:

Weibo Update (Rehearsaling for Wei Ya's Live Tomorrow) 

[Via Hourly Zhang Zhehan Twitter]

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

LANVIN also anounced him as the brand ambassador :heart2beat: He looks so hot in this outfit.

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

@Yumiyue @Wuzetian @cenching

Hey guys! I just wanna say I'm so glad you guys came! When I set up this official thread for Zhang Zhehan on April 2, there was no response for more than a month, and I felt so alone. I wondered why nobody was interested in such a talented and wise actor. Now that you guys are here, let's spread the love for Zhehan, so that more people will notice him! :fullofhearts: 

Here's a sexy preview of Zhang Zhehan x Vogue Me! 

• Love 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 2