[Official Thread] Zhang Zhehan 张哲瀚

Drama Bowl

VOGUEme New Updates :sparklyeyes:

I heard that this is the same stylist who did his last year's concert, Madame Figaro and Maybelline. She knows how to do her job well ❤

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Pearls go well with him :heart2beat:

@Drama Bowl both of them are so crazy... I think that's why they get along very well :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/6/2021 at 7:16 PM, Drama Bowl said:

Of the 3 'waiting to be released' dramas starring Zhang Zhehan, which do you most look forward to?

1. Song Of The Dawn 朝歌

2. City Of Time 时光之城

3. Fall In Love At Second Sight 一见不倾心

For me personally, "City of Time", as the female lead is Park Min Young. They make such a beautiful couple in the show. But I think the chances of it being ever released is low.

:criesariver:

Good news! Song Of The Dawn (朝歌) will finally premiere on Youku and Iqiyi, probably in 2022! :hooray2: 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Drama Bowl said:

Good news! Song Of The Dawn (朝歌) will finally premiere on Youku and Iqiyi, probably in 2022! :hooray2: 

But it's 2022 :crybaby: how can we wait..... @Drama Bowl @Wuzetian any news about Retro Detective?? And I think he's not going to start a drama soon... so excited to see him in Variety shows though. He seems to have so much fun.

Anyways here are some gorgeous A'Xu shots ❤

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Yumiyue said:

But it's 2022 :crybaby: how can we wait..... @Drama Bowl @Wuzetian any news about Retro Detective?? And I think he's not going to start a drama soon... so excited to see him in Variety shows though. He seems to have so much fun.

Anyways here are some gorgeous A'Xu shots ❤

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

It's great news because "Song Of The Dawn" finished filming in early 2017 but was unable to premiere for 4 years due to censorship. "Retro Detective" will come in the second half of 2021 (I'm betting on August!) Meanwhile, Zhang Zhehan just finished recording 2 variety shows, "Happy Camp" and "Running Man China" (with Jackson!)

:sparklyeyes:   

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Drama Bowl said:

It's great news because "Song Of The Dawn" finished filming in early 2017 but was unable to premiere for 4 years due to censorship. "Retro Detective" will come in the second half of 2021 (I'm betting on August!) Meanwhile, Zhang Zhehan just finished recording 2 variety shows, "Happy Camp" and "Running Man China" (with Jackson!)

:sparklyeyes:   

Retro Detective seems so much fun... I can't wait to see that. YES the Variety shows I'm sooo excited to see him with Jackson he's my favorite Got7 member plus they know each other before so I'm looking forward to that episode...Lucas was also in that..yuhuuu but I guess both these episodes will take few weeks to air right?

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/3/2021 at 4:10 AM, Yumiyue said:

He updated Weibo asking us to drink more water...and I'm trying to find whether this is his real hair

quite long now..he's so hot :heart4:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes, this is his real hair. From leaked photos of him recording "Running Man China", his hair has grown quite a bit. Frankly, I don't like him wearing wigs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Drama Bowl OMG I'm so happy.. his hair is growing fast. Actually I saw in weibo fans editing photos of watering his head to grow his hair faster. Seems like it really worked lol

New CF Yanjing Snow Deer Beer Spokesman. (Lol he favorite drink is HOT water and the beer was sold out...some fans confessed that they don't even like alcohol but buying it for him)

spacer.png

Sales :hooray:

spacer.png

They're taking preorders for the beer now.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Yumiyue said:

@Drama Bowl OMG I'm so happy.. his hair is growing fast. Actually I saw in weibo fans editing photos of watering his head to grow his hair faster. Seems like it really worked lol

New CF Yanjing Snow Deer Beer Spokesman. (Lol he favorite drink is HOT water and the beer was sold out...some fans confessed that they don't even like alcohol but buying it for him)

spacer.png

Sales :hooray:

spacer.png

They're taking preorders for the beer now.

I think his favourite drink is bubble tea, he talks about it in interviews and live streamings. Yes, fans are buying beer for their dads, boyfriends, and husbands. :getmygrooveon:

• Like 2