[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

@ferily do you know where we can purchase the script? It'll be pretty interesting to see the contents!

Awww that seaweed soup, trust Du Shik to drink it like it's so tasty, what a good boyfriend. Can't wait till all the truths about Hye Jin's horrible cooking comes out and her touched face that he's been putting up with it. Haha

Oooo seems like Lee Sang Yi cameoed on Yumi's cells with Kim Go Eun! What I was wondering, for such a popular drama that wasn't pre-filmed, there sure wasn't any popular or exciting cameos in the entire drama. And the OST has been rather lacklustre if not for the 1 or 2 songs. Hmmm

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

@YuSanSeul Yes! I can DM you the link where you can purchase the script. I’m not sure if it’s available to all countries though.

Du Sik preventing Hye Jin from drinking it because he doesn’t want her to know it actually tastes bad :lol:

Also I saw that he made a cameo in Yumi’s Cells!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Ohsh said:

I saw a video of KSH on a bridge considering to jump. Was it from another drama or a peek at the upcoming episode? There were no captions so I can’t tell. But the vibes was a little comedic rather than tragic. Anyone knows if there was another similar scene in a older drama of KSH?

its from Strongest Deliveryman his previous kdrama series.

only few hours left! let's sit back and relax. hope this will episode will not as painful as we thought! aja! :fullofhearts:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, ferily said:

@YuSanSeul Yes! I can DM you the link where you can purchase the script. I’m not sure if it’s available to all countries though.

Du Sik preventing Hye Jin from drinking it because he doesn’t want her to know it actually tastes bad :lol:

May I also have the link? It'll be good reading material to practice on when studying Korean. :love:

And also a golf date! How many kdramas ever do the leads go golfing haha I don't think I've seen one other than Boys Over Flowers (more than 10 years ago!)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, ferily said:

Thank you!!! Lets hope they'll ship to Aus!

Oooo a golf date! I like the idea, esp since golf and celebrities falling in love have been quite the thing in Korea at the moment :elated:

But what is with that outfit for HyeJin? Seriously starting to question her stylist's choice of clothes :surprisedwut:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

Thank you!!! Lets hope they'll ship to Aus!

Oooo a golf date! I like the idea, esp since golf and celebrities falling in love have been quite the thing in Korea at the moment 

But what is with that outfit for HyeJin? Seriously starting to question her stylist's choice of clothes 

The yellow flowered dress looks like it's from the 'Little House on the Prairie' - for those who remember it. Followed by a few gasps-inducing outfits. But it looks like not too many noticed it. The very physical couple's interactions override mere clothes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GOSH, Golfer Dusik is so damn HAWT & COOOL!!! Haha we need him to do a golf show in near future,  a recent trend in SK.  

Can’t wait to see the bts of these golf scenes!

:crazily:

44-EA6-E7-E-3-BF0-4315-92-CA-3-B782-A4-B

A81-BF9-ED-A75-A-47-CF-8-FEB-C783-BC73-E

and our Sikhye RICHHH DATE...

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Noooo! I get the feeling that they may be forced to breakup in the next episode :criesariver:?

On the flip side, I think we may finally be getting the answer to Du Shik's hidden past and trauma. Seems like he has a fear of losing the people he loves.

And today's episode revealed that Du Shik was not the winner of the lottery ticket- he told Hye Jin that he wasn't in Gongjin during that period.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Surely they can't end tomorrow's ep with another cliff hanger... I mean they cant break up and make us wait a week to see how they will resolve it right?? 

I dont know if I cant watch on...:criesariver:

Short preview...No DS you cant avoid her. Please open up???

• Like 7

Ughhh I knew that today’s episode would end with angst for our couple.. I didn’t watch the episode yet but I watched the preview haha.. Heres the longer preview:

Hye Jin asking why Du Sik stopped what he was doing and came down to Gong Jin (I think to Gam Ri)

Gam Ri (I think she’s speaking??) says it can be easy to say to one person but difficult to another person.

Then Hye Jin says I think we need some time…the last part, I hope it’s not Hye Jin breaking up with Du Sik. she says at the end something along the lines, “so what I want to say…” :criesariver:

Oh please don’t give up Hye Jin and Du Sik breaking up and then have a time jump. Goodness, PLEASE NOOOOO. Writers don’t be like the clique dramas and have a time jump  :bawling: okay I don’t know if they will really do this or not, I just fear that they might do it because you know..kdramas love to do time jumps

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

It looks like DS trauma is really bad and more reveal tomorrow.  Shikhye stay strong and in love pls :bawling:

HJ: Why do you feel so far away, I feel like I don’t know you anymore.

DS: Me too, I don’t know who am I either.

AD2-C19-D5-A8-CB-4629-B218-6-B0-DF5-FAB6

Spoiler

2-D9-BC467-AE12-4-F20-A8-F5-A69-D619-C39

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Hye Jin asking why Du Sik stopped what he was doing and came down to Gong Jin (I think to Gam Ri)

Gam Ri (I think she’s speaking??) says it can be easy to say to one person but difficult to another person.

Then Hye Jin says I think we need some time…the last part, I hope it’s not Hye Jin breaking up with Du Sik. she says at the end something along the lines, “so what I want to say…”

It's hwa jeong's voice. If you look closely, when hyejin was crying she met hwajeong on her way home and they talked about dusik's past.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2