Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤ ⭐Variety Show 2021 on tvN : Sinabro Dream Operator ⭐ Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop : Premieres on 18 December 2021


Recommended Posts

OMG...She is gorgeously beautiful, cute, sweet & cheerful.Her voice was very pleasant to hear. I love you, Inna. Wish you always happy, success & can see you many many more times. 

:bashful:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DAEBAK !!!!!! GOOD NEWS GUYS !!!!! I SOMEOHOW MANAGED TO CHANGE THE YOO IN NA FORUM IN OFFICIAL DIRECTORY FOR ACTORS AND ACTRESSES. SO NOW IF YOU VISIT THE DIRECTORY AND SEARCH FOR YOO IN NA YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO THIS FORUM AND NOT THE OLD ONE. WE ARE OFFICIALLY "OFFICIAL" NOW :wow1:

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • innayoooos changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ♥ Yoo In Na ♥ 유인나 ♥ [Upcoming Show : Phone cleansing - Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop - Upcoming Movie : New Year Blues]
7 hours ago, innayoooos said:

SO HAPPY TO SEE HER HAPPY. SHE ENJOYED THE MUSIC. SHE LAUGHED WITH EVERYONE. SHE TALKS SO HEARTILY. SHE LET DONGHYUN TALK SHE ALSO CALLED HIM PRINCE UWUWUWUWUW SO CUTE. DONGHYUN SAID SOMETHING TO WHICH SHE SAID " SO SWEET ".

 THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE PICS AND TRANSLATIONS!! :heart:

YooInNa was amazing, beautiful, cute, sweet, just awesome!! 

I couldn't understand anything, but the feeling and emotions that's universal so I enjoyed totally. I loved it!  :love:

I hope we get soon the eng sub.!  :thumbsup::blush:

 

 

5 hours ago, innayoooos said:

DAEBAK !!!!!! GOOD NEWS GUYS !!!!! I SOMEOHOW MANAGED TO CHANGE THE YOO IN NA FORUM IN OFFICIAL DIRECTORY FOR ACTORS AND ACTRESSES. SO NOW IF YOU VISIT THE DIRECTORY AND SEARCH FOR YOO IN NA YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO THIS FORUM AND NOT THE OLD ONE. WE ARE OFFICIALLY "OFFICIAL" NOW :wow1:

WUUUAAA  YOU DID IT!!  I'm so happy! THANKS A LOT, now it will be easier to find her here and in Internet. Awesome! :love:

:heythere:        :happydance:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So chingus I'm so late. I'm very busy for our presentation in our class and i don't have a good mood. So, I forgot that she'll be MC earlier. So, when i remembered it i open my ig then I saw her ahhhhh I'm so bless I can't stop smiling her new look was so :omg: I can't wait to see her in snowdrop. She's stunning as always. her beauty and she never fail me I love her so much. I hope I'll gonna see her soon. >_<

spacer.png

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow I didn't expect her with new hair :kiss_wink: but I does make sense for her role... I'm so excited for dr kang chung ya! I don't know but I feel like she's more mature and confident now.. super love it!

 

:happyshakes:

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG @miyoki did you made this edit ??? so beautiful i love it wooooooooow

thanks @gm4queen for your guidance <33 

 

@LovelyBirdAndYoo you can add image with the help of this website called    imgur.com  

you have to get link for the BBC forum and then copy paste that link here in " insert image from URL " option.

when you will paste the link, you will see  [img] , delete this word from begining and end. then click on insert. You will be able to insert the pics then. 

 

If you don't understand then ask me again !! I will be more than happy to help you chingu <3

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, innayoooos said:

OMG @miyoki did you made this edit ??? so beautiful i love it wooooooooow

thanks @gm4queen for your guidance <33 

 

@LovelyBirdAndYoo you can add image with the help of this website called    imgur.com  

you have to get link for the BBC forum and then copy paste that link here in " insert image from URL " option.

when you will paste the link, you will see  [img] , delete this word from begining and end. then click on insert. You will be able to insert the pics then. 

 

If you don't understand then ask me again !! I will be more than happy to help you chingu <3

Yes i did it! Thank u so much it's honestly aren't good enough for me i just want to share cuz she's literally beautiful as eveeeeer <3333 but here's the original pictures :)))

 

[ the pictures is credit to yooinnaupdate i only enhance and edit it ]

 

if u guys have a problem with picture bcuz it's blur i recommend REMINI app it will enhance the face! :))

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, innayoooos said:

@miyoki NOO what are you saying your edit is so pretty !!!!!!!!! i love it  <33333

 

Also guys sorry but can't help it I want to share more pics !! Am I annoying ???!!??

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

 

CR : twitter 

@innayoooos 

Ohhh yes, it's amazing! just come with all the pics you want, we have a lot of space and she is so beautiful!  :blush:

@miyoki your edition and pics are wonderful!  thanks. :blush:

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Sunnnnny said:

Hello everyone I have a very wierd question i think funny. 

Anyone knows why inna called her manager panty thief. LMAO it was so funny, I laughed so much :joy::joy:

InNa unnie explained during her special radio on 2019, he just wore any panties near him back when he was in military. I heard he just wore any panties, with other guy there too. So yeah he's panties thief. Lol

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

I wish some1 could translate what they are talking about nevertheless I'm contented watching her laughing and looking so pretty...

I hope English subs will be out soon! 

 

13 hours ago, innayoooos said:

I WISH TO SEE INNA STANDING SO WE CAN SEE HER FULL OUTFIT :rickroll:

 

I love her style! I could never pull that outfit off haha. I would love to see it :love:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pichicouple said:

InNa unnie explained during her special radio on 2019, he just wore any panties near him back when he was in military. I heard he just wore any panties, with other guy there too. So yeah he's panties thief. Lol

 

LMAO whattttttttt manager nim :joy::joy:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

KEKE panty thief manager :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

 

some more tweets I wanted to share <333333

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE THESE PHOTOSSSSS SO MUCH <333333

MY GALLERY IS FULL OF PINK PINK AND JUST PINK 

 

spacer.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤ ⭐Variety Show 2021 on tvN : Sinabro Dream Operator ⭐ Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop : Premieres on 18 December 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..