[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

15 hours ago, Sunnnnny said:

Hello everyone! I am a yoo in na fan for 6 years now. As soon as I saw this forum on popular now I made this account so I can join this community. 

I am so happy to find you all and this forum, finally a place where we all can talk about YIN and support her !!!

Thankyou @mintandpeach for this ❤❤❤

Thanks for joining us <333333

Guys does anyone knows the time of yt event ???

Okay, just asking, which genre do you wish our Queen to do next?

I wished to see her in a horror genre. Remember that Heroes episode where Yoo In na and IU played the ghost of two sisters? That was fun.

I dont know if it is a genre, but have any of you watched Blake Lively's The Shallow? There's this diver who got stranded on a rock where a shark feeds.. in that movie, the protagonist is basically alone all throughout. Ever since watching that, I always had this hope to see Yoo In Na in the same format movie.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

I would love for her to do a melodrama!! After watching her Spy drama, I always thought she looked beautiful even when she cried :joy:

It will be interesting to see her character in Snowdrop. It sounds like she may play the villain? 

As a sidenote, THANK YOU to everyone here for starting YIN's own thread. I'm so glad to meet other fans of her as well here. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ELFlamingo said:

I want to see her in sport theme drama, bcos I looked at her doing wall climbing in new year's Eve and darn she looks like a pro!

Actually there'll be a drama this year about badminton from creator of hospital playlist & prison playbook (sorry I forgot the name) I really hope she could take part on this but I guess they pick the cast already :dissapointed:

• Like 5

Woww we all have so different opinions. TBH i think she will do any role well.

Personally i want to see her take savage badass roles like IU in hotel del luna or Seo Ye Ji in It's okay to not be okay.

Also guys there's something i want to share. I think YIN's acting in TSWLM is so underappreciated, she did SO WELL in it. People would have appreciated it if the plot was watchable, many people wanted to watch it for YIN but dropped it because of the plot. 

37 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

I want to see her in sport theme drama, bcos I looked at her doing wall climbing in new year's Eve and darn she looks like a pro!

Ahh same i saw it to !!! She looked so calm doing it as if she has been doing it for years. Her proffesionalism REALLY !!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

I would love for her to do a melodrama!! After watching her Spy drama, I always thought she looked beautiful even when she cried :joy:

It will be interesting to see her character in Snowdrop. It sounds like she may play the villain? 

As a sidenote, THANK YOU to everyone here for starting YIN's own thread. I'm so glad to meet other fans of her as well here. 

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Actually there'll be a drama this year about badminton from creator of hospital playlist & prison playbook (sorry I forgot the name) I really hope she could take part on this but I guess they pick the cast already :dissapointed:

25 minutes ago, mintandpeach said:

Woww we all have so different opinions. TBH i think she will do any role well.

Personally i want to see her take savage badass roles like IU in hotel del luna or Seo Ye Ji in It's okay to not be okay.

Also guys there's something i want to share. I think YIN's acting in TSWLM is so underappreciated, she did SO WELL in it. People would have appreciated it if the plot was watchable, many people wanted to watch it for YIN but dropped it because of the plot. 

Ahh same i saw it to !!! She looked so calm doing it as if she has been doing it for years. Her proffesionalism REALLY !!!!!!!!

Sports is good. She totally rock her wall climbing scenes on New Years Eve.

Another melo or action is okay too.. i love her action scenes on TSWLM and her beauty shines even in her crying scenes.

A bad RickRoll'D character? Just realized that Oh Yeon Seo is not as badass as i thought. And Sunny from Goblin is not as RickRoll'D. But then, I always thought she could nail Yoon Seri in CLOY.

Yoo Se Mi is however, not as villainous as I think. I do hope Kang Chu Ya is more villainous, you know, if she were really a villain.

In regards to her last drama TSWLM, i totally love her in that drama. Its a gem!! However, i do agree that the plot is somewhat.. this is just my opinion but i think they focused too heavily on Ahreum's first marriage. I mean i do get that Jihoon is the main guy but i think Ahreum and Derek's chemistry is way better. Think about it this way, if Jihoon had been honest with Ahreum from the very beginning, by telling her everything including the fact that he is a secret agent, then the plot of the drama would've never happened.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I love to see her in any role she will be.i think she'll do it well and i trust in her decision.

But i only wish the next drama even Snowdrop, she won't have an ex-husband in her role again,please

Hahah yess no ex husband and not an actress :sweatingbullets:

Aah I remember reading somewhere she said she wants to be a teacher hmm could it be it's clue for her next role remembering in tswlm presscon she said she wanna play as doctor 

• Like 4

spacer.png

It's 7 pm kst live on youtube tommorow that we will be seeing her for the first time in 2021. so excited. I will join the live since it's in the afternoon for my time zone. 

Also have no idea what is this, what rechargable car or tea or whattttt but whatever inna will be there so i will join. 

ENG SUBS ????? AHHHH I HOPE SOMEONE SUBS THIS ?!?!?!?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Hahah yess no ex husband and not an actress :sweatingbullets:

Aah I remember reading somewhere she said she wants to be a teacher hmm could it be it's clue for her next role remembering in tswlm presscon she said she wanna play as doctor 

I think she played as an actress thrice? And an idol twice too? A divorcee twice, or is it thrice? Considering that she was married twice in TSWLM. She also played a teacher once too. In One More Happy Ending, she was an idol who became a teacher.

Ah.. i'm so psyched.. cant wait to watch her ace her character on Snowdrop.. cant wait to watch her MC again on Phone Cleansing.. and we cant forget her dinga event tomorrow.. btw, any news when her movie will be released?

• Like 5

IU sent also food truck to support Yoo In Na on the filming set of 'The Spy Who Loved Me' drama. :blink::rolleyes::)  

The banner says:
"You thought it was over, didn't you?

I won't finish cheering until the shooting is over."   :rolleyes: ?

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

( I would love if it could be what I think it could be... (?) )

Could it be?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lunita said:

IU sent also food truck to support Yoo In Na on the filming set of 'The Spy Who Loved Me' drama. :blink::rolleyes::)  

The banner says:
"You thought it was over, didn't you?

I won't finish cheering until the shooting is over."   :rolleyes: ?

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

( I would love if it could be what I think it could be... (?) )

Could it be?

Wow...

Have you seen news of TSWLM's after party?

• Like 2

We all hate to see her cry but Yoo in na looks so pretty when she cries. I love her so much. :elated::fullofhearts::criesariver:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

___________________________________________________________________________________

Also guys we are a hot topic now a days yaaaaaaay :handsup:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, pichicouple said:

No twslm wrap up party, actress Lee Joo Woo said that during her live instagram. They just cheer up to each other in their kakao group chat.

Why though? Is it because of the pandemic?

26 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

We all hate to see her cry but Yoo in na looks so pretty when she cries. I love her so much. :elated::fullofhearts::criesariver:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

___________________________________________________________________________________

spacer.png

She's gaining attention as a beautiful crier.:cries:

Lets keep this thread alive

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

yess well said @ELFlamingo LET'S KEEP OUR THREAD ALIVE !! :approves:

HWAITING EVERYONE WE CAN DO IT <3333:glee:

SHE IS OUR INSPIRATION.. SHE WORKS HARD FOR US <33333

Yass we will for sure <333333

1 hour ago, innayoooos said:

So true !!! she cries so prettily wooooooowwww

hot topic already ???!?!? wooow

• Like 1