[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

Seo Hyun Jin Is On Her Guard Against Kim Dong Wook At Their First Meeting In “You Are My Spring”

fd59d64d847040a3b5010778e1c83ef9.jpeg?s=

Jun 18, 2021
by C. Hong

Sparks fly in more ways than one during Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook’s first meeting in “You Are My Spring”!

“You Are My Spring” is an upcoming drama from tvN about a group of people who live in an apartment where a murder took place. These people go about their adult lives while holding their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin stars as Kang Da Jung, who became a hotel concierge manager after falling in love with an inn in Gangneung where she stayed briefly as a child. Kim Dong Wook co-stars as Joo Young Do, who became a psychiatrist in order to help others rediscover the will to live.

The first meeting between Kang Da Jung and Joo Young Do takes place at the building where they live together. Kang Da Jung lives on the upper floor, while Joo Young Do rents the space below for his psychiatric clinic. At their first meeting, they exchange an awkward handshake and talk over a meal. But as Joo Young Do talks, Kang Da Jung gets more and more tense until she suddenly reaches out and grabs him by the lapels, to his utter confusion.

kim-dong-wook-seo-hyun-jin.jpeg

Spoiler

kim-dong-wook1.jpeg

seo-hyun-jin.jpeg

To film this scene, Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook threw themselves into rehearsals, their passion raising the energy of the entire set. They sat across from each other and shared encouragement while reviewing lines and checked the details of each little action. As the facial expressions play a key role in the scene, the actors also took some time to get immersed into the emotions of the moment. After the scene was finished, the actors received applause from the production staff.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475363wpp/seo-hyun-jin-is-on-her-guard-against-kim-dong-wook-at-their-first-meeting-in-you-are-my-spring

• Like 4

New stills for drama You Are My Spring were released.

image_readtop_2021_597566_16242438644688

In tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring', Seo Hyun-jin and Yoon Park showed 'extreme and polar' expressions, and a 'bus stop meeting two shot' was captured.

Above all, Seo Hyun-jin takes on the role of Kang Da-jeong, who becomes a hotel concierge manager, considering the inn in Gangneung, where she stayed for a while as a child, as her hometown. One day, Yoon Park suddenly appears in front of Kang Da-jeong (Seo Hyun-jin) and takes on the role of Chae-jun, the representative of an investment company, who beat Da-jeong's heart as if she had read the 'Kang Da-jeong's user manual', exuding the charm of a 'straight love pure man'.

In this regard, the scene of 'Facing Meaningful Heart', in which Seo Hyun-jin meets Yoon-bak, who was waiting at the bus stop, has been released, drawing attention. In the play, Chae-jun (Yun Park) finds Kang Da-jeong (Seo Hyun-jin) getting off the bus and greets her. As soon as Chae-joon sees Kang Da-jeong, she cheers and smiles broadly, while Kang Da-jung embarrasses Chae-joon with a smile and a blunt appearance. With Da-jeong Kang and Chae-joon, who have 180-degree different 'polar opposite' expressions, facing each other, curiosity is growing as to why Chae-jun came to meet Kang Da-jeong to the bus stop and what will happen as the two meet. .

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/06/597566/

• Like 5

'You Are My Spring' "Seo Hyun Jin and Nam Gyu Ri, bursting with ripple effect with excellent skill"

원본 이미지

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "You Are My Spring" Seo Hyun Jin and Nam Gyu Ri were captured in a two-shot "Drama Shooting Scene Encounter" that reverses tension.

Spoiler

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

In this regard, Seo Hyun Jin gave Nam Gyu Ri an unspoken and courageous 'Bread-Fighting' scene; a scene in which actor Ahn Ga-Young (Nam Gyu Ri) appears at the scene of a drama at a hotel where Kang D'a jung (Seo Hyun Jin) works. Ahn and her charisma with a flamboyant fashion radiates a charisma and is resolved. In particular, Seo Hyun Jin and Nam Gyu Ri have been working on strong teamwork as their winter years, despite the fact that they matched their first breath through "You Are My Spring." The two studied the scene together, adjusting the strongness and the expression to make use of the script's gestures and facial expressions before filming, and the two later completed the scene with a fantastic performance.

원본 이미지

"Based on their solid faith and trust in each other, Seo Hyun Jin and Nam Gyu Ri are building a high-quality scene," said the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures, "and we are watching Seo Hyun Jin-Nam Gyu Ri, who will burst into the outstanding acting forces that have been built on." (Photo=tvN)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/609/0000457690

• Like 2

Seo Hyun Jin x Kim Dong Wook x Yoon Park, sparking three-way face-to-face 'It's not normal' (You Are My Spring)

원본 이미지

In this regard, Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, and Yoon Park met face-to-face in one place, and the scene of a 'three-shot face-to-face' scene of unusual energy was captured. The scene where Kang Da Jung(Seo Hyun Jin), Joo Young Do(Kim Dong Wook), and Chae Jun(Yoon Park) meet in front of the Gugu Building. With an awkward smile, Kang Da Jung introduces Joo Young Do and Chae Jun to each other, and Joo Young Do and Chae Jun look at each other with tense eyes.

In particular, Joo Young Do, who has a serious look, and Chae Jun, who has a serious expression, are in a nerve war, raising questions. As Kang Da Jung looks at the two men one by one, as if she does not understand the English language, it is raising curiosity about the outcome of the three way meeting that Kang Da Jung, Joo Young Do, and Chae Jun encountered.

On the other hand, Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, and Yoon Park's 'Three-way-Face-to-face scene was filmed in February. The three people who appeared on the scene with a bright smile gathered their opinions for the best scene while holding the script in their hands and aligning the movement lines here and there. Yoon Park, who was supposed to appear while walking from afar, suddenly burst into laughter and the atmosphere at the scene softened. After a brisk wind of laughter passed, the three of them immersed themselves in the scene again, completing a three-way face-to-face of 'Delicious-Young Do-Chae-Jun' that creates a subtle atmosphere.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/109/0004429017

• Like 2

Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, And Yoon Park Form A Tense Love Triangle In Upcoming Drama

0588be61ebef4702a4819a7be12625b6.jpeg?s=

Jun 23, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” has shared a sneak peek of a tense encounter between Kim Dong Wook and Yoon Park!

“You Are My Spring” is a new romance drama about a group of people living in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are all fully grown adults, they still go about their lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin will star in the drama as Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves into the building for a fresh start, while Kim Dong Wook will star as Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who is talented at helping others with their emotional wounds but hasn’t been able to heal his own.

Meanwhile, Yoon Park will play the role of Chae Joon, the dashing head of an investment company. When he suddenly walks into Kang Da Jung’s life one day, he seems to understand her perfectly, as if he has the user’s manual for her heart.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, the three characters run into each other in front of Kang Da Jung’s building. Kang Da Jung wears an awkward smile as she introduces Joo Young Do and Chae Joon, who respond by glaring daggers at one another. As the atmosphere grows visibly icy, Kang Da Jung seems to have no idea what’s going on between the two men.

Yoon-Park-Seo-Hyun-Jin-Kim-Dong-Wook.jpe

The producers of “You Are My Spring” teased, “The tension between Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, and Yoon Park will heighten after they all run into another in one place.”

They added, “Please keep an eye on Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook and Yoon Park, who will be creating characters of a lifetime with their new and refreshing acting transformations in ‘You are My Spring.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1476245wpp/seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-and-yoon-park-form-a-tense-love-triangle-in-upcoming-drama

• Like 5

Trailer

'You Are My Spring' Seo Hyun-jin, Kim Dong-wook, main poster released

image_readtop_2021_610341_16245012764692

“I have been waiting for a drama like this!” tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring' Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook's 'Healing Chemie' brilliantly sparkling 'Main Poster' was released.

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring', which will be aired for the first time on July 5 (Mon) at 9:00 pm (played by Lee Mi-na/directed by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures), will be named 'adult' with each of their seven-year-olds in their hearts. It contains the story that begins when people living as a family gather together in the building where the murder took place. Lee Mina, a lyricist for ‘You Are My Spring’ and ‘I will go to you like the first snow’, and writer Lee Mi-na, who drew sympathy with sensitive lines in tvN’s ‘Bubble Gum’, and ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ and ‘Enter a search term WWW’ Director Jung Ji-hyeon, who showed off his sensuous directing skills, is drawing attention with the collaboration.

In this regard, Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook's 'Main Poster', which debuted on the 24th, stimulates sensitivity with a unique healing synergy. In the main poster of 'You Are My Spring', Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook are sitting on a green lawn where a refreshing and refreshing feeling is alive and well. Two people, who matched their outfits in tone and tone, leaned on each other's shoulders and back, closed their eyes, and robbed their eyes with a dazzling 'Spring Sunshine Smile'.

In addition, the phrase “active healing romance of adult children” and “romance between the upper floors and the lower floors of the men” heralds deep sympathy. The story that will unfold in the emotional healing romance 'You are my spring' with the 'healing visuals' of the two people is raising expectations.

(Google translate)

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/06/610341/

June 24 2021

Ep.1 trailer & main poster for tvN drama “You Are My Spring”

You_Are_My_SPring-mp1.jpeg

Ep.1 trailer and main poster added for tvN drama series “You Are My Spring” starring Seo Hyun-Jin & Kim Dong-Wook. The drama series starts off with Kang Da-Jung (Seo Hyun-Jin) and Joo Young-Do (Kim Dong-Wook) begin living in a building where a murder takes place.

“You Are My Spring” first airs July 5, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: People with a childish state of mind now live as adults. They happen to live in a building where a murder takes place.

When she was a child, Kang Da-Jung (Seo Hyun-Jin) stayed at an inn in Gangneung for a short time, but she considers that inn as a home of her heart. Now, she works as a hotel concierge manager. She moves to the Gugu Building. There, she gets involved in a murder case and with her neighbor Joo Young-Do (Kim Dong-Wook). He lives downstairs from her.

Joo Young-Do works as a psychiatrist. He became a psychiatrist to help make suicidal people want to live again. He is smart and looks into people’s wounded heart, but he also has a wounded heart. He has never been comforted by anyone.

Chae Joon (Yoon Park) is the CEO of an investment company. One day, he suddenly appears in front of Kang Da-Jung. He has feelings for her and expresses his feeling to her.

An Ga-Young (Nam Gyu-Ri) is an actress. She was used by her ex-boyfriend and ex-manager. Afterwards, she became afraid to love someone.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ep-1-trailer-main-poster-for-tvn-drama-you-are-my-spring

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It reminds me of romance x murder mystery crossover drama that has gotten popular in the past few years ... such as

Come and Hug Me

The Smile Has Left your Eyes

When the Camellia Blooms, although that one is more comedic

Might sign to this for SHJ factor since she's great in everything she does

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Watch: Seo Hyun Jin Is Caught In A Mysterious Love Triangle With Kim Dong Wook And Yoon Park In New Healing Drama

886bcd0256fd440296578182ecd4d2e5.jpeg?s=

Jun 24, 2021
by S. Cho

tvN’s new drama starring Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook has released a new teaser and its main poster!

“You Are My Spring” is a new romance drama about a group of people living in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are all fully grown adults, they still go about their lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin will star as Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves into the building for a fresh start, while Kim Dong Wook will star as Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who is talented at helping others with their emotional wounds but hasn’t been able to heal his own. Yoon Park will play Chae Joon, who walks into Kang Da Jung’s life one day and seems to understand her perfectly.

On June 24, tvN unveiled the main poster for “You Are My Spring.” It features Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook lying together happily in the grass and perfectly conveys the healing energy that the drama will bring viewers. Even their neutral-toned outfits are matched and the two both close their eyes to enjoy the bright spring sun.

The caption reads in hashtags, “Active healing romance,” “Of adult children,” “Interfloor romance,” “Of upstairs woman and downstairs man.”

You-Are-My-Spring.jpeg

Producer Hwa and Dam Pictures shared, “With Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook’s main poster, we wanted people who currently live hard and exhausting lives to feel comfortable and warm just by looking at it. Please watch out for ‘You Are My Spring,’ coming this July, that will caress your scars through its calming and lingering emotions.”

tvN has also released a preview for episode one. The clip begins with a young Kang Da Jung introducing herself. Later, Joo Young Do comments, “Kang Da Jung knows that she’s pretty.”

Chae Joon appears to tell Kang Da Jung, “You can date me. Date me.” She recalls on the phone with someone else, “[They] said the words I like most.” As she experiences complicated emotions for both Joo Young Do and Chae Joon, she struggles with the past incident she endured as a seven-year-old child. She comments, “How many times have I shaken awake my seven-year-old self, who likely just wants to be put to sleep?”

Joo Young Do confidently tells Kang Da Jung, “Don’t date that man,” as he and Chae Joon have a tense confrontation. Chae Joon asks, “Do you like Kang Da Jung? Because I do.” Joo Young Do comes to a frightening realization while Kang Da Jung comments with tears in her eyes, “That person was nowhere.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1476418wpp/watch-seo-hyun-jin-is-caught-in-a-mysterious-love-triangle-with-kim-dong-wook-and-yoon-park-in-new-healing-drama

• Like 4

'You Are My Spring' Oh Hyun Kyung, Lee Hae Young, Ji Seung Hyun, a beautiful presence

원본 이미지

'Luxury actors' such as Oh Hyun Kyung, Lee Hae Young, and Ji Seung Hyun will complete the characters full of personality, making 'You Are My Spring' more sticky. The three people enhance the immersion of the work with their savory three-dimensional hot performances, and maximize laughter, tear, and interest by playing a big role in the right place.

Oh Hyun Kyung, who is supported and loved by viewers in various works across dramas and entertainment shows with her unchanging dazzling beauty, plays the role of Mun Mi Ran, the mother of Kang Da Jung(Seo Hyun Jin), who runs a pizza shop. Mun Mi Ran, who has endured hard times through her tough life despite her ups and downs, is a mother who is more like a friend to Kang Da Jung than a friend. I try to live confidently and happily because I believe that children can enjoy life to their heart's content only when I have fun. Oh Hyun Kyung shows off her unique maternal love by portraying a sensible and realistic mother Mun Mi Ran with her unique sincere acting skills.

Lee Hae Young, who has accumulated a wide acting spectrum for 30 years since his debut, such as 'The King Eternal Monarch', 'Secret Forest 2', and 'Luca: The Beginning', took on the role of Go Jin Bok, the detective team leader of the 3rd strong team of the Pungji Police Station. A person who likes to work as a detective and hates being seen as a a detective. I hate the image of detectives in the drama, so I spray deodorant all over my body before leaving work, touch my hair in front of a mirror, and try styling, but I can't escape the awkwardness. There is a lot of interest in what kind of role Go Jin Bok will play in the drama, which will be portrayed by actor Lee Hae Young, who has given his deep trust in each role.

Ji Seung Hyun, who has established an acting position regardless of genre ranging from charisma to comic, mystery, action, and romance in 'The King Eternal Monarch', and 'Enter a search term WWW', is the director of the animal hospital Seo Ha Neul in the Gugu Building. Although he looks thin, he has a lot of tears and is a good friend who has been with Joo Young Do(Kim Dong Wook) for 20 years. Ji Seung Hyun attacks the small screen by pouring out a heavy voicetone that embraces the Gwiho River and a 'reversal charm' that is different from before.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000459590

• Like 3

'You Are My Spring' Yoon Ji On, Kang Hoon, and Park Sang Nam, three refreshing newcomers.

원본 이미지

Yoon Ji On plays the role of Park Ho, the youngest detective of the 3rd strong team of the Pungji Police Station, who recently volunteered to join the homicide field in 'You Are My Spring'. In the play, Park Ho had a dream of arresting a criminal while running and rolling around, but the reality is that he is in a hurry to write an official letter, ask for cooperation, and go to receive CCTV. He dreamed of becoming a fearless detective , but after going through a dizzying moment of crisis, he became afraid, and with the help of pyschiatrist Joo Young Do(Kim Dong Wook), he accepts that fact without shame and overcomes it.

Kang Hoon, portrays the essence of a popular man through the role of Kang Tae Jung, a bartender and younger brother of Kang Da Jung(Seo Hyun Jin). In the play, Kang Tae Jung is a person who is overwhelmingly popular with female customers at every pub he works, with a handsome face inherited from her mother's genes..................

They are very realistic siblings who don't even talk on the phone unless they have business to do with their older sister, Kang Da Jung.........

Park Sang Nam takes on the role of Patrick, the most popular member of 'K-MEN', one of the top 3 boy groups in Korea in 'You Are My Spring'. Patrick, whose real name is Ryu Seok Jun is extremely popular, with dozens of cameras followed by his homemaster and close to 5 million SNS followers. At an awards ceremony, he meets Ahn Ga Young(Nam Gyu Ri), his first love and idol before his debut.

Full article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000745725

• Like 1