[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

6 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@hola2jinwow thanks for the info! I couldnt access the link do you mind to send the article to me?

seems like the filming is on a full speed already!

@Thirtysvn37It was not from an article but posted by Seo Hyun Jin's chi. fan based on the notice probably put up by the cafe. Hope you can access this:

https://weibo.com/6403894985/K1EH8wUK4?type=comment#_rnd1613224076170

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So..from weibo news that mentioned a blogger said, tvN will be filming 'YAMS' on the 1st and 4th floors of the cafe building from the period Feb~July. 

https://weibo.com/6403894985/K1Uhs78Uk?type=comment#_rnd1613353518064

And I saw the name of that cafe from the picture..it's OHJI. If you google about the cafe, its has an industrial's look design, seems quite spacious and serves variety of yummy cakes and pastries!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nice to know they already started filming. Her hairstyle reminded me of her Let's Eat 2 look. 

I wonder how the drama would turn out. But I do miss her onscreen to the point that I looked for her old drama Feast of the God's just to see her cook something traditional. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

SHJ and Yoon Park are spotted filming, they both looks so good. 

Yes, they look compatible! It was mentioned on SHJ weibo fansite that the person who shared the pictures said they filmed really near her/he house. The filming took place in Gyeonggi province at Hanam city-Misa. Oh, they have to be really focused and immersed into the character plot and not to be distracted by passers-by! Applause!!!:love:

21 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

also, they already started set filming now. I hope that we get more "contents" or clues, like photos of the casts with coffee truck sent to them:

Definitely we'll see more photos of the casts with coffee truck sent to them, as I noticed some casts are pretty active on social media! So Kim Dong Wook is going to receive a coffee truck from international fans, that's really nice. I noticed he's being described as a coffee truck fairy:D, very generous and consistent sending to his ex co-workers project!:)

• Like 2