[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

On 12/5/2022 at 1:31 PM, Wuzetian said:

Yes we want this!

I wonder what conversations their double date would be like, keke~

Fan edit of their BTS wedding pic <3
006a-Dal-Qgy1h8snoibkyqj30qo0zkjv5.jpg

credit: tagged

Esther and Dylan's ranking in the 95'ers group? Not sure what each category is for, but they have a tie in one! Overall, Esther was ranked #2 behind Zhao Lusi and Dylan was ranked #3 behind Wu Lei and another actor that I'm not familiar with.

008q-TVY4ly1h8pcw2vukqj30zk0zkadk.jpg

Our other CP, Charles and Hong Xiao were on what looks like a home shopping show? Because she's short, she had to stand on a box to decrease their height difference. But then Charles wanted to stand on it too and she shoved him off lol They're so cute <3 I want them to pair up again too!

https://imgur.com/a/94484bJ

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Bojun said:

I didn't like Esther's undereye make up when she endorsed Piaget. It made her look tired. 

Any pictures? Havent seen that yet...

Something new...

CTO

@cloud9 I'm sure these 2 couples would share some similarities in taste and other stuffs...Since the girls are besties...

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@BojunBut, but, but... Esther looked like a sexy goddess! She probably was tired and the under eye make-up was to cover her dark circles. I think she was still filming Sword & Fairy during that time.

image.jpg

credit: tagged/owner

I love these comparisons of before & after!

credit: owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Bojun said:

@Wuzetian @cloud9 I only said I didn't like her under eye make up, nothing about not liking her lol

Her pictures in the Piaget endorsement are literally on fire, bringing out her seductive eyes and vavavoom figure.

Hahaha...I also said it was a different style of eye make up...Our girl is doing great! Wishing more dramas from her soon!

:hwaiting2: 

New edit!

CTO

• Like 2

Video collage of all the kisses

https://imgur.com/a/tCBAcMa

I just saw BTS pics of Esther and ZLH's new drama (with a name change, ugh) and they look great! We'll probably get to see a more serious side of Esther's acting in this. I love that they're filming in the cooler months because I rarely see thicker/heavier costumes like in CLJ.

I'm going to miss this cute Orchid Fairy

006lew4-Zly1h5i225ese3j30ql1bvall.jpg

• Like 3