[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

This is one of my favorite scene of Orchid  and  Dongfang Qingcang in Love Between Fairy And Devil. He shows how much he loves her wife.

Their onscreen chemistry is very good and comes naturally that even  the pictures tell it all.

IMG-20230129-203043.jpg

IMG-20230129-204424-1.jpg

Dylan Wang and Esther Yu

f05aa936ddabc8330d38c7d4256caad2.jpg

Yu Shu Xin and Wang Hedi

All of us are waiting for Season 2 of Love Between Fairy And Devil.

Photos ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

More and more BTS are coming because of the success of Love Between Fairy And Devil.

They really look good together on and off screen! DiXin Couple was perfect for their role as Orchid and Supreme Moon, Dongfang Qingcang.

13 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@vengeance Dont think there's S2 though...If it does, we hit a million dollar jackpot!

LBFAD is a 2022 successful and hit chinese drama and it made to be shown in Netflix so I'm hoping for a season 2. We all know that netflix series usually had their season 2 and more!!!

LBFAD made it big and the result was Esther and Dylan became very popular and very famous now!

17eac61517af58c65682f282ecc3783c.jpg

Orchid and Dongfang Qingcang

photo ctto:

@Wuzetian Can we change the forum title and put Esther Yu and Dylan Wang names on it?

b50063442477cb36fad339972e0be10a.jpg

Dylan Wang ♡ Esther Yu

also known as

Wang Hedi ♡ Yu Shu Xin

as Supreme Moon Dongfang Qingcang and Orchid " Xiao LanHua "

photo ctto:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@vengeance Think only admin can change info...But anyway this forum is for the drama first...But you can create a forum thread just for both of them...Have to follow the format of details that's all...

@Wuzetian Oh, thank you for your reply to me.

fd5f4c94bd10d14716e81050db1dc481.jpg

So cute the two of them!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Finally...

Congratulations to all the production of Love Between Fairy And Devil specially to the 2 main leads Esther Yu and Dylan Wang. They all deserved the recognition for this beautiful chinese fantasy drama series now that it's success around the world. Hoping for a Season 2 of it!

IMG-20230131-094317.jpg

Esther Yu 

♡ Yu Shu Xin

Esther Yu also known as Yu Shu Xin who played the female lead role as Orchid / Xiao Lan Hua is very perfect for the role of a beautiful, charming, kind, and very cute fairy with a pure heart.  ♡ I think she's a very versatile chinese actress based on her previous dramas, she can play the roles given to her very well and I'm looking forward now to her future projects and dramas. She can also sing and dance because she's a former member of the cpop group THE9. Her first mini album is now available on spotify.

• Like 2

I'm loving and enjoying all the fan arts of the fans of the chinese fantasy drama " Love Between Fairy And Devil " They made some of  the scenes in the drama turned into an amazing drawing and art. I agree that the production staff / crew did well and of course Esther Yu and Dylan Wang did a great job portraying the role of Xiao Lanhua and Dongfang Qingcang. Fans are all hoping a Season 2 of LBFAD soon!

43d3c1cdb46aa22a2675f2198b807648.jpg

Supreme Moon with her Queen

401cda814d47221da250694ec62b8bef.jpg

ff348082da06c6a028ff9d48434a4b2a.jpg

Dongfang Qingcang ♡ Xiao Lanhua

photos ctto:

• Like 1