[Thai Drama 2022] F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers

VeraV

6 minutes ago, balletgoddess said:

I don't think the number of episodes released wasn't the issue here on this forum. This drama has/had a very active and large fandom on twitter and IG.

It was the same issue on other forums though. And honestly, many people I know dropped the drama. I still think that the main reason is the drama running out of steam. Even I had troubles finishing it. :(
And I love the story - have watched all adaptations so far.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

It was the same issue on other forums though. And honestly, many people I know dropped the drama. I still think that the main reason is the drama running out of steam. Even I had troubles finishing it. :(
And I love the story - have watched all adaptations so far.

Japanese dramas and now even some kdramas have a one episode a week format and that doesn't hurt the views cause you know the schedule beforehand. From the comments section on multiple platforms like mydramalist and YT it seems people dropped cause of the controversial violence seen on the middle, ppl had issues with the drama itself.

I've seen all the other live versions as well and I've been lucky to see 3 versions as they aired and this one address a lot more issues than the other versions did and it's too bad people didn't see that (The ending felt rushed but they told the story well in 16 eps and filming during a pandemic).

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Actors Dew (who played Ren) and Prim (who played Kaning) new drama "A Love So Beautiful"  is now released and available with English subs at  VIU

and GMMTV YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLszepnkojZI6b4E3uqn9oRc0Ayq0svZf4

It is also at Viki with subs in multiple languages: https://www.viki.com/tv/40393c-a-love-so-beautiful